VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Brenna

Author:
No name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:50:52 04/27/10 Tue

:: Congratulations On All Of Your Recent Wins!! ::
** Way To Go Brenna!! **

** Model Miss Level 2 Grand Supreme **
0-3 Overall Casual Wear Winner, 19-35 months Swimwear Winner, Outfit of Choice Winner, Comp Card Winner and Prettiest Eyes.

** World's Most Beautiful 0-3 Mini Supreme **
0-3 Model of 2010, 0-3 Photogenic Superstar, and winner of 8 jackpots

** Rhinestone Beauties Internationals 3-6 years Grand Supreme **
3 year division Glitz Photo Winner, Comp winner, OOC (1) Winner, Casual Wear Winner, Swimwear Winner, and Party Wear Winner

Wow the last three weekends have been so busy and I have had so much fun. Thanks to the directors of all three pageants, Ms. Vickie, Ms. Kim and Ms. Denise. I had so much fun traveling to your pageants. Thanks to Ms. Teresa and Ms Donna for my winning pictures, and Ms. Jennifer for my winning comps. Mr. Mykel Bacca for my amazing hair and makeup, as mommy says you are the Master! Thanks to Ms. Debra for the most beautiful clothes any little pageant girl could wear. Thanks to "My Miss Dee Dee for my cool "Brenna Boo Moves!", for your great hair and makeup and for making me the "Baby Deeva!". "I love me some Miss Dee Dee!!" Thanks to all my Deeva Sisters and their families and my pageant pals for all their support and cheering me on, reminding me to shake the bunny tail! Thank you Miss Amber F for being such a great pageant friend to my mommy and for you and Mr Howard coming to WMB to support me and help me win...and for taking my Sadie pictures. Thanks to My Daddy for being the best pageant daddy a little girl could ever have!!!! I wouldn't do pageants without my daddy! And finally kisses to mommy and a big squeeze to "SADIE" the best puppy in the window ever!!!

Banner by Glitter Banners

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.