VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:44:03 11/16/15 Mon
Author: Jeff Taylor
Author Host/IP: 107.210.32.50
Subject: Re: Addressing the corrections
In reply to: Nameless 's message, "Re: Addressing the corrections" on 13:24:52 11/16/15 Mon

Looks good to me. I miss things too with so many changes and one minor change is easy to overlook. My mind has been other places the last week with my wife in the hospital. Only caught parts of 57 games this weekend, mostly on my phone. Try seeing minor details on a 3 inch screen. I am glad this season is almost over.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: Addressing the corrections -- Nameless, 14:05:09 11/19/15 Thu (173.9.211.149)

Assuming the weekly pace continues, I have five more editions of these to update. After week 12, week 13 is when the conferences with two divisions end (and the CIS crowns a new Vanier Cup championi), week 14 will be divisional playoffs and the end of the Big 12 and Sun Belt regular seasons, week 15 will be after the Army-Navy game and conference championships, and then there's all the bowls to do afterward.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.