VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:53:58 12/06/15 Sun
Author: Jeff Taylor
Author Host/IP: 107.210.32.50
Subject: All FCS Week FourteenHelmets

With only 9 games, I will list just the teams that played and the helmet they wore, since none were new.

The Citadel B
Charleston Southern B
Colgate A
James Madison E
William & Mary A
Richmond B
Western Illinois A
Illinois State A
Chattanooga A
Jacksonville State D
Montana P
North Dakota State A
Grambling State A
Alcorn State B
Sam Houston State A
McNeese State A
Northern Iowa B
Portland State C

Only 7 games left, that I know of, 4 quarterfinals, 2 semifinals, and the championship game.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> FBS Week Fourteen helmets (for participating teams) -- Nameless, 14:48:56 12/06/15 Sun (173.9.211.149)

After Kansas State and Georgia State won their sixth victories to become bowl-eligible, a total of 77 teams finished with 6 wins. The last 3 berths go to the 5-7 teams who had the highest Academic Progress Rate, and these are Nebraska, Minnesota, and San Jose State. Missouri had the second highest APR but declined a bowl bid due to their current situation.

As mentioned before, all Big 12 and Sun Belt teams as well as the conference championship participants will be here. This is the final weekly thread. Next week there is only the Army-Navy game, and all the bowl games will also appear on next week’s thread whenever I can update.

Atlantic Coast: Clemson (A) defeated North Carolina (M)
American Athletic: Houston (B) defeated Temple (L)
Big Ten: Michigan State (A) defeated Iowa (A)
Conference USA: Western Kentucky (A) defeated Southern Mississippi (B)
Mid-American: Bowling Green (K) defeated Northern Illinois (D)
Mountain West: San Diego State (A) defeated Air Force (G)
Pac-12: Stanford (C: the black “2011” helmet with the current “S-tree” logo, http://www.usctrojans.com/view.gal?id=187232) defeated Southern California (A)
Southeastern: Alabama (A) over Florida (A)

Big 12
*Baylor: EDA-IDI-EAG-EIF
Iowa State: AAA-AAA-AAA-ABA
Kansas: IHH-JKI-JLM-LMN
*Kansas State: AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA
*Oklahoma: AAA-BAA-ACA-AAA
*Oklahoma State: CFJ-KIH-MNO-HKC
Texas: AAA-AAA-AAB-AAA
*Texas Christian: NOP-NLP-ALK-LNL
*Texas Tech: ABH-LLA-BAA-DAH
*West Virginia: CBA-CAA-BAH-CAH

Sun Belt
*Appalachian State: AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA
*Arkansas State: ABB-BBF-GHB-IAB
*Georgia Southern: AAA-AA[B1]-BAA-AAA
*Georgia State: III-III-III-III
Idaho: AAA-AAA-AAA-AAB
Louisiana-Lafayette: KLL-KMK-LLL-[F1]LL
Louisiana-Monroe: AAC-AAA-CAA-ECC-F (F=“A” with a digital camouflage logo and stripe, http://nmstatesports.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_prefix=passthru_imagecredit&image_path=/images/2015/12/5/0P5A0336_2_74.jpg) (last year’s order is not listed on the site: AAA-ABB-BAC-DAA, see the megathread for more details)
New Mexico State: AAB-BBA-AAA-AAA
Texas State: CCD-CCD-DDC-ECE
Troy: ABA-CAC-BCA-BBA

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: FBS Week Fourteen helmets (for participating teams) -- Jeff Taylor, 18:14:16 12/06/15 Sun (107.210.32.50)

Great job. I did notice you missed South Alabama on your list, and you only have 11 games for BYU when they have played 12 games. Quite sure it was an A again. This was a miss from last week. I just got to go through them. Another fun week in the hospital and no sleep.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: South Alabama and BYU -- Nameless, 18:19:01 12/06/15 Sun (50.73.100.10)

Oops. Yes again to both, and also last week I jumped the gun on Navy, having 12 A's, when there should be "[7 ships]" replacing the last A on the Midshipmen.

Anyway, 42 FBS and 7 FCS games to go in the 2015 season.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: South Alabama and BYU -- Jeff Taylor, 18:31:57 12/07/15 Mon (107.210.32.50)

I did not even see the Navy error. I have 2 of the 7 finished, although I am not impressed with one of them.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.