VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:37:11 01/04/16 Mon
Author: Nameless
Author Host/IP: 50.73.100.10
Subject: Re: 1/2 corrections
In reply to: Nameless 's message, "Bowl-a-rama 2015" on 14:20:43 12/20/15 Sun

Re: Arkansas: All right, the chrome helmet will now be “D” under ordinary circumstances, but since that is the only new helmet for the Razorbacks this season, it is more likely the new helmet will just have “January 2, 2016” beneath it. It's all up to Mr. Arey though.

Re: Oregon: Changes have been noted. Still, thirteen helmets in thirteen games is the absolute nadir possible.

Re: Arizona State: The link works for me. The last closed bracket has to be removed before you can see the picture (many of the links I posted appear like that for some reason). And upon closer inspection, you are right, it is a black fork and not burgundy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: 1/2 corrections -- Jeff Taylor, 01:38:32 01/05/16 Tue (64.6.168.250)

This was a nightmare, and with only 2 games left for the year, I am glad the madness is over. I wish the NCAA would pull the NFL's 1 helmet rule, it might cut things down a bit. After the headaches, I do not think I will attempt this next year. I am too old for this crap. Great job Nameless, I applaud your determination for taking this on.

Jeff Taylor

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.