VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:05:22 09/05/16 Mon
Author: David S.
Author Host/IP: 173.216.51.197
Subject: Haywood College? In Tennessee Starts Football in 2017

http://www.htosports.com/teams/default.asp?u=haywoodcrusadersfootball&s=football&p=schedule

They are associated with NCAU. National Collegiate Athletic Union along with Blue Lights College, University of God's Choosen and The College of Faith trio.

Another fake school that popped up.

Blue Lights trying to say they are associated with the NJCAA, but they are not listed on there as a school.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Haywood College & 'non-countable' teams -- charles arey, 15:09:17 09/06/16 Tue (76.97.94.221)

>http://www.htosports.com/teams/default.asp?u=haywoodcru
>sadersfootball&s=football&p=schedule

Yes, I think that's a dubious one. I'm probably going to purge the "non-countable" teams from the website, as I've got too much to handle already with the "countable" ones.

Does anybody know, by the way, what happens to the records of the games played by 'legitimate' schools against the 'non-countable' ones? For example, in the infamous Tusculum vs College of Faith game in 2014, when COF was held to -100 yards net offense - is that statistic still in the NCAA record book, or was it removed when COF was deemed 'non-countable'?

Also, did NAIA also announce a list of 'non-countable' opponents, like the NCAA did?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> 2014 Games And Before Counted -- David S., 21:57:44 09/06/16 Tue (173.216.51.197)

>>http://www.htosports.com/teams/default.asp?u=haywoodcr
>u
>>sadersfootball&s=football&p=schedule
>
>Yes, I think that's a dubious one. I'm probably going
>to purge the "non-countable" teams from the website,
>as I've got too much to handle already with the
>"countable" ones.
>
>Does anybody know, by the way, what happens to the
>records of the games played by 'legitimate' schools
>against the 'non-countable' ones? For example, in the
>infamous Tusculum vs College of Faith game in 2014,
>when COF was held to -100 yards net offense - is that
>statistic still in the NCAA record book, or was it
>removed when COF was deemed 'non-countable'?
>
>Also, did NAIA also announce a list of 'non-countable'
>opponents, like the NCAA did?

Anything in 2014 and before still counts. Only everything after will not. Virginia University of Lynchburg will be taken off the list next year. They got back their TRACs status. They will be like the Concordia Alabama, Trinity Bible, Morthland, Apprentice and now University of Fort Lauderdale as countable games. Some of the schools like Morthland and Trinity Bible are now in the NCCAA with members who are duel in both NCCAA/NAIA and NCCAA/NCAA. I think Fort Lauderdale might also be going into NCCAA as well.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Morthland & Ft Lauderdale -- David H, 11:02:15 09/07/16 Wed (50.142.199.3)

Both Schools I think have applied for NAIA membership.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Morthland & Ft Lauderdale -- David S., 12:53:41 09/07/16 Wed (173.216.51.197)

>Both Schools I think have applied for NAIA membership.

I was talking to the guy in charge of the NAIA's website, and said that Fort Lauderdale would be denied next year until they get more accredited.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.