VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:12:08 09/15/16 Thu
Author: No name
Author Host/IP: 71.235.39.134
Subject: Syracuse

Syracuse "Default" helmet should be 'C' now.
Options D, E, F, were used in 2014 only.
The 3 helmet rotation of C, G, & what I'm assuming will be H is what is being used for 2015 & 2016.
The 2014 versions were updated with bordered decals.
The 2015 White helmet is missing the Blue border as seen here:
http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/01/25081143/155151017080_Syracuse_at_Virginia.jpg
& here:
http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/width960/img/post-standard/photo/2015/10/18/-ceaab0ce00575b61.jpg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> Re: Syracuse -- No name, 00:40:01 10/28/16 Fri (71.235.39.134)

Syracuse wore an "alternate" version of the Blue helmet "G" with a white facemask vs. Notre Dame on 10/1/16. Seen Here: http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/pgmain/img/post-standard/photo/2016/10/01/-8619044db91d7c68.JPG



>Syracuse "Default" helmet should be 'C' now.
>Options D, E, F, were used in 2014 only.
>The 3 helmet rotation of C, G, & what I'm assuming
>will be H is what is being used for 2015 & 2016.
>The 2014 versions were updated with bordered decals.
>The 2015 White helmet is missing the Blue border as
>seen here:
>http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads
>/sites/6/2016/01/25081143/155151017080_Syracuse_at_Virg
>inia.jpg
>& here:
>http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/width960/img/p
>ost-standard/photo/2015/10/18/-ceaab0ce00575b61.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> [> Re: Syracuse -- No name, 00:07:02 11/07/16 Mon (71.235.39.134)

D-E-F were used in 2014 only

2014 White helmet 'D' should have no border on the decal:
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/usp_ncaa_football__maryland_at_syracuse_67393220.jpg?w=1000&h=790

in 2015 the blue border was added to 'D'
http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/01/25081143/155151017080_Syracuse_at_Virginia.jpg

http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/01/19175846/155151017083_Syracuse_at_Virginia.jpg

'D' with blue border was worn once in 2015 & twice so far in 2016.


>Syracuse wore an "alternate" version of the Blue
>helmet "G" with a white facemask vs. Notre Dame on
>10/1/16. Seen Here:
>http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/pgmain/img/pos
>t-standard/photo/2016/10/01/-8619044db91d7c68.JPG
>
>
>
>>Syracuse "Default" helmet should be 'C' now.
>>Options D, E, F, were used in 2014 only.
>>The 3 helmet rotation of C, G, & what I'm assuming
>>will be H is what is being used for 2015 & 2016.
>>The 2014 versions were updated with bordered decals.
>>The 2015 White helmet is missing the Blue border as
>>seen here:
>>http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/upload
>s
>>/sites/6/2016/01/25081143/155151017080_Syracuse_at_Vir
>g
>>inia.jpg
>>& here:
>>http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/width960/img/
>p
>>ost-standard/photo/2015/10/18/-ceaab0ce00575b61.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Syracuse -- No name, 00:47:59 10/07/17 Sat (71.235.32.33)

Syracuse wore their White helmet (Orange S w/Blue outline) with a new chrome orange facemark @ LSU.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/rcfZKKvpkeQpb0KZqQiPNu_5rek=/0x0:4997x3331/1200x800/filters:focal(1875x799:2673x1597)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/56879351/usa_today_10301603.0.jpg

It also appears that the "S" decal may be a darker orange this year but i'm not sure if it was just the lighting at LSU.

https://twitter.com/CuseFootball/status/910887868377305088


>D-E-F were used in 2014 only
>
>2014 White helmet 'D' should have no border on the
>decal:
>https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/usp_ncaa_fo
>otball__maryland_at_syracuse_67393220.jpg?w=1000&h=790
>
>in 2015 the blue border was added to 'D'
>http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads
>/sites/6/2016/01/25081143/155151017080_Syracuse_at_Virg
>inia.jpg
>
>http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads
>/sites/6/2016/01/19175846/155151017083_Syracuse_at_Virg
>inia.jpg
>
>'D' with blue border was worn once in 2015 & twice so
>far in 2016.
>
>
>>Syracuse wore an "alternate" version of the Blue
>>helmet "G" with a white facemask vs. Notre Dame on
>>10/1/16. Seen Here:
>>http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/pgmain/img/po
>s
>>t-standard/photo/2016/10/01/-8619044db91d7c68.JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>>Syracuse "Default" helmet should be 'C' now.
>>>Options D, E, F, were used in 2014 only.
>>>The 3 helmet rotation of C, G, & what I'm assuming
>>>will be H is what is being used for 2015 & 2016.
>>>The 2014 versions were updated with bordered decals.
>>>The 2015 White helmet is missing the Blue border as
>>>seen here:
>>>http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploa
>d
>>s
>>>/sites/6/2016/01/25081143/155151017080_Syracuse_at_Vi
>r
>>g
>>>inia.jpg
>>>& here:
>>>http://image.syracuse.com/home/syr-media/width960/img
>/
>>p
>>>ost-standard/photo/2015/10/18/-ceaab0ce00575b61.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]





VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.