VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:05:12 10/30/16 Sun
Author: Jeff Taylor
Author Host/IP: 107.210.32.50
Subject: Re: California & North Carolina
In reply to: Nameless 's message, "Re: California & North Carolina" on 15:36:41 10/29/16 Sat

I said wasted because I had a lot to do around the house and did nothing. I am no artist. I have been using Illustrator for 20 years, and still cannot do much on it. I use photoshop and crop Charles' or I have a template I use when I have something totally new. Anyway, I went through your list and mine and had to make 4 changes to mine. I did find these for you. North Carolina W8, blue facemask, not white
Virginia Tech No H, different stripe pattern, seperated
East Carolina has wore the larger pirate all year
UCF 6th game was new helmet with knight on one side, and different color logo on other
FAU game 5 wore red helmet, not blue http://www.fiusports.com/galleries/?gallery=165
Akron game 7 also wore N
Eastern Michigan wore white M helmets in game 4 against Wyoming
Northern Illinois wore chrome mask for game 8
Western Michigan had brown mask in game 7
Air Force wore their A helmets week 1, blue helmets week 5 and grey helmets week 6
Idaho wore D week 1
UL Monroe wore Maroon mask week 3 and 4 “H” Making week 5 “I” and week 7 maroon mask

Most school sites are cutting back on good photos, and you have to search all over. With Charles only doing ones when he gets a proper copy of the logo, and it is a good idea, he may never be able to keep up with all of the changes.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Addressing the corrections -- Nameless, 15:26:27 11/01/16 Tue (128.248.217.244)

With regards to the previous corrections:

Virginia Tech: Minute difference in stripes, but it’s there. It appears that Mr. Arey also believes “H” was used… To sync with your update, the new helmet is now labeled as “W” (as “‘V’ with a maroon mask”) and changes are made to the timeline to bump the other letters back by one. Although that could change with what Mr. Arey has now updated with…

ECU: I have confirmed all large pirate decals for 2016; another rearrangement of letters and we’re good to go there.

UCF: That’s what I get when I assumed one side on the left says “UCF” and must be that particular helmet we’ve seen before…

FAU: New helmet has now been designated “I”.

Air Force: Huh, they never wore the F-22 Raptor pattern? Or was that a concept helmet only? The other changes have been made.

Idaho: With that correction, all letters are shifted up one (I’m assuming the gold “2015-” helmet is still considered an alternate and will be designated “B”).

ULM: Must have missed the maroon mask earlier. Changes have been made to the order again.

And I already have the correct orders for NIU and WMU with the mask discrepancies. Next thread will have all the updated orders again, just in time before the MAC starts their slate of Tuesday night games.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Addressing the corrections -- Jeff Taylor, 20:08:52 11/01/16 Tue (107.210.32.50)

Life was much more simple in the 70s when I started drawing them out with colored pencils. One helmet all year. I know it is a bit nit picky on VT, but all their '16 helmets have the same stripe patterns. I have been all over the Air Force site, and saw pics for the game, and no raptor helmet. Just that ugly bomber helmet they wore for their 2nd game. I have missed a facemask or 2 myself. You get use to seeing one thing, and that subtle change is quickly overseen.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.