VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:19:51 12/03/16 Sat
Author: charles arey
Author Host/IP: 173.184.88.108
Subject: Re: Canada Interuniversity Sport: 2016 orders
In reply to: Nameless 's message, "Canada Interuniversity Sport: 2016 orders" on 14:00:13 12/02/16 Fri

Thanks for your reports on the Canadian colleges, Nameless.

As for tracking down photographs from games: I've found that the best way seems to be to locate the score from the game, and then do a search (I use Google generally) including both the score of the game and the names of both teams. So, for example "Concordia Laval 39-14" will tend to bring up news articles and photographs from that specific game in which Laval defeated Concordia 39-14. This is particularly helpful for the smaller colleges that do not always have photographs from their games at their websites, or which use recycled photographs regularly.

A great many other photographs are present at Twitter, but I do not use Twitter and do not know if there's any way to search that site's content for useful information. Going back to Concordia again, there are some good photographs of that team's black helmet (which I believe was probably used only once in 2016, October 22 vs McGill) at:

https://twitter.com/the_stingers

...but you have to scroll way way down until pictures from October 22 are loaded, which is tedious and inefficient.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.