VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:36:12 09/14/17 Thu
Author: Pat
Author Host/IP: 108.28.154.3
Subject: Older Helmet site

Charles,

Have you seen these sites. They are not up to date but it might help in establishing dates / designs in older helmets.

https://helmetarchive.wordpress.com/helmets/

http://swchelmets.tripod.com/

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/115330429976903404402/album/AF1QipPy2UdC9vi_uh31smEDvcytBC3Yt1VMRn1LjpMS?source=pwa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> Re: Older Helmet site -- charles arey, 10:36:28 09/21/17 Thu (24.216.98.188)

>Have you seen these sites. They are not up to date
>but it might help in establishing dates / designs in
>older helmets.

Thanks, I have a couple of those bookmarked and I refer to them regularly. The Southwest Conference site was especially helpful.

I usually don't do much work on the historical helmets during fall football season, though, instead trying to keep up with the tide of new designs.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> [> Re: Older Helmet site -- Thomas Claytor Howard, 17:02:34 08/18/18 Sat (97.99.83.184)

>>Have you seen these sites. They are not up to date
>>but it might help in establishing dates / designs in
>>older helmets.
>
>Thanks, I have a couple of those bookmarked and I
>refer to them regularly. The Southwest Conference site
>was especially helpful.
>
>I usually don't do much work on the historical helmets
>during fall football season, though, instead trying to
>keep up with the tide of new designs.

What about Football Helmets to Infinity?? they had helmet Pictures with precise dates of usage if I remember correctly....

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> Re: Older Helmet site -- Rob, 15:05:01 08/19/18 Sun (97.99.83.184)

>Charles,
>
>Have you seen these sites. They are not up to date
>but it might help in establishing dates / designs in
>older helmets.
>
>https://helmetarchive.wordpress.com/helmets/
>
>http://swchelmets.tripod.com/
>
>https://get.google.com/albumarchive/1153304299769034044
>02/album/AF1QipPy2UdC9vi_uh31smEDvcytBC3Yt1VMRn1LjpMS?s
>ource=pwa

What about Football Helmets to Infinity?? they had helmet Pictures with precise dates of usage if I remember correctly.... it would help if someone were to go to that website in the archives and post pictures. that would help a lot

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> [> Are you and Thomas Claytor Howard sharing a computer? Same IP address... -- charles arey, 15:39:36 08/19/18 Sun (98.20.174.16)

>What about Football Helmets to Infinity?? they had
>helmet Pictures with precise dates of usage if I
>remember correctly.... it would help if someone were
>to go to that website in the archives and post
>pictures. that would help a lot

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Are you and Thomas Claytor Howard sharing a computer? Same IP address... -- No name, 17:47:01 08/19/18 Sun (97.99.83.184)

>>What about Football Helmets to Infinity?? they had
>>helmet Pictures with precise dates of usage if I
>>remember correctly.... it would help if someone were
>>to go to that website in the archives and post
>>pictures. that would help a lot
Yes.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> Re: Older Helmet site -- Thomas Claytor Howard and Rob, 18:34:57 08/19/18 Sun (97.99.83.184)

>Charles,
>
>Have you seen these sites. They are not up to date
>but it might help in establishing dates / designs in
>older helmets.
>
>https://helmetarchive.wordpress.com/helmets/
>
>http://swchelmets.tripod.com/
>
>https://get.google.com/albumarchive/1153304299769034044
>02/album/AF1QipPy2UdC9vi_uh31smEDvcytBC3Yt1VMRn1LjpMS?s
>ource=pwa
Yes we do

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]





VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.