VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:05:47 02/12/15 Thu
Author: David S.
Author Host/IP: 173.218.171.229
Subject: Re: hey Nameless, thanks for all your reports!
In reply to: charles arey 's message, "hey Nameless, thanks for all your reports!" on 22:28:00 02/11/15 Wed

>Obviously it will take me months to work through all
>that information, but I greatly appreciate your
>compilation efforts.
>
>Thanks to everybody else, also!

Some of mine was without my name on them.

When you have time. Clark University in Iowa added football for 2018 season in the NAIA. Conference to be decided. They changed their named from Clark College.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: hey Nameless, thanks for all your reports! -- Kevin Wilkens, 13:16:21 02/12/15 Thu (108.51.193.121)

>>Obviously it will take me months to work through all
>>that information, but I greatly appreciate your
>>compilation efforts.
>>
>>Thanks to everybody else, also!
>
>
>Some of mine was without my name on them.
>
>When you have time. Clark University in Iowa added
>football for 2018 season in the NAIA. Conference to be
>decided. They changed their named from Clark College.

Charles, Just curious-- have you received several e-mails that I sent to your caulkgun@yahoo.com address last week? In addition to the info that other folks have already posted here, I noted corrections/updates for some teams as far back as 2010...

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: hey Nameless, thanks for all your reports! -- charles arey, 10:28:29 02/16/15 Mon (76.97.94.221)

>Charles, Just curious-- have you received several
>e-mails that I sent to your caulkgun@yahoo.com address
>last week? In addition to the info that other folks
>have already posted here, I noted corrections/updates
>for some teams as far back as 2010...

I did receive those, thanks very much. Of course I've just barely started going through all the information at this point.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: hey Nameless, thanks for all your reports! -- Kevin Wilkens, 15:01:20 02/16/15 Mon (108.51.193.121)

>
>>Charles, Just curious-- have you received several
>>e-mails that I sent to your caulkgun@yahoo.com address
>>last week? In addition to the info that other folks
>>have already posted here, I noted corrections/updates
>>for some teams as far back as 2010...
>
>I did receive those, thanks very much. Of course I've
>just barely started going through all the information
>at this point.
No problem... Your message when you resumed working on the site said if we had e-mailed you DURING the 2014 season, you should still be able to access the messages. Obviously, I contacted you AFTER the season, so I got thinking maybe I was too late or something.... Hope at least some of what I sent is of use to you. By the way, the info on Washington goes as far back as 1999 or so....

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.