VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:49:31 02/19/15 Thu
Author: Steve
Author Host/IP: 73.16.198.214
Subject: Syracuse/Big South

Hi Charles,
First of all, I'm very glad that you're back and still doing incredible work ! Thanks for all your efforts ! Re: Syracuse: the white helmets had a metallic orange S with no outline in the actual games although for some reason they did have an outline in pre season pics as you indicated. If you look @ pics of the games on their website , it's obvious that the S has no outline. Also, the " A' helmet should have 2008-2013 under it. The " B' helmet was only worn in 2013.
It looks like you've updated the entire Big South Conference. However, there is one omission. Presbyterian changed their facemasks to white for 2014.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Syracuse/Big South -- charles arey, 13:14:02 02/20/15 Fri (76.97.94.221)

>Presbyterian changed their facemasks to white for 2014.

Thanks, that one had escaped my notice but I have added it to the site now.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.