VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:54:48 03/16/15 Mon
Author: charles arey
Author Host/IP: 98.18.181.112
Subject: Southeastern Conference recent activity

Trying to finish off the SEC, got a little more to do for Mississippi State and Mississippi and Texas A&M.

Did I miss anything for the following teams in the last couple of years?

Alabama
Auburn
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
LSU
South Carolina

Unless I've overlooked something I don't think anybody has mentioned an alternate design for any of the above recently, so I'm going to skip looking through photographs of each of these teams' games in recent years, unless anybody has something to mention. Thanks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> SEC + Boston College omission -- Nameless, 09:29:12 03/17/15 Tue (128.248.217.236)

Hello Mr. Arey:

All seven of the remaining SEC teams you mentioned had no changes in 2014, according to the mega-thread; I don't believe any changes occurred in 2013 for them either.

You recently finished the ACC, but there's one omission that you (and I originally) left out: that Boston College had a camouflaged stripe on 9/13/14 (with all other helmets normal): http://www.bceagles.com/view.gal?id=165803

Keep up the everyday updates!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Southeastern Conference recent activity -- No name, 14:11:31 03/17/15 Tue (208.68.246.250)

I think that is paisley.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Southeastern Conference recent activity -- charles arey, 14:22:57 03/17/15 Tue (76.97.94.221)

>I think that is paisley.

It is:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston-college-football-usc-2014/2014/9/10/6132323/photos-boston-college-unveils-red-bandana-inspired-helmets-gloves-and

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.