VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:36:13 04/28/15 Tue
Author: charles arey
Author Host/IP: 67.141.142.251
Subject: Re: Redemption Christian College
In reply to: 's message, "Redemption Christian College" on 21:16:46 04/28/15 Tue

>Another "school" that no one has heard of has a
>football team

Interesting, thanks. I was curious if they might be playing JV teams from those colleges, but upon checking I see that they are listed as an opponent on the varsity schedule for both St Francis and Livingstone. Ohio Dominican has "TBA" listed for October 24, and Webber International does not have a schedule up yet.

The other teams on the schedule are Maryland-Eastern Shore (which does not have a football team, to the best of my knowledge, so I guess this a club-level team) plus our old friend College of Faith and Central International University, another school of which I was previously unaware.

This is really becoming a "thing", isn't it?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Part Of College of Faith Franchise -- David S., 01:47:57 05/02/15 Sat (173.218.171.229)

>>Another "school" that no one has heard of has a
>>football team
>
>Interesting, thanks. I was curious if they might be
>playing JV teams from those colleges, but upon
>checking I see that they are listed as an opponent on
>the varsity schedule for both St Francis and
>Livingstone. Ohio Dominican has "TBA" listed for
>October 24, and Webber International does not have a
>schedule up yet.
>
>The other teams on the schedule are Maryland-Eastern
>Shore (which does not have a football team, to the
>best of my knowledge, so I guess this a club-level
>team) plus our old friend College of Faith and Central
>International University, another school of which I
>was previously unaware.
>
>This is really becoming a "thing", isn't it?

They are part of the College of Faith group. NCCAA and NAIA said these types of schools do not count. Several schools are dropping them. Wesley dropped Redemption from their schedule. These schools are losing games left and right when the schools in the NCAA decided that these are not real schools. C

University of Faith-Oklahoma dropped all sports since they are having troubles getting others schools to play them.

Zoubida Cole also dropped sports.

Amerivets United also removed sports.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.