VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:18:54 10/17/13 Thu
Author: Koji
Author Host/IP: 66.69.206.197
Subject: Mystery of 1978-1981 helmet

I guessing that helmet was either steton state or stretton state . by the look of s with branding iron and rope around it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> Stretton State? -- Nameless, 17:46:24 10/17/13 Thu (128.248.217.202)

>I guessing that helmet was either steton state or
>stretton state . by the look of s with branding iron
>and rope around it.
https://strettonsc.eq.edu.au/Pages/default.aspx
Are you sure about Stretton State as a possibility? It's a college based in Queensland, Australia, and doesn't seem to have a US football team at any extent.
I'm still checking for a "Steton State", but there's no results. Stetson State has its first year of football at this year (2013).


[ Edit | View ]


[> [> Re: Stretton State? -- No name, 09:53:24 10/18/13 Fri (71.184.65.74)

>>I guessing that helmet was either steton state or
>>stretton state . by the look of s with branding iron
>>and rope around it.
>https://strettonsc.eq.edu.au/Pages/default.aspx
>Are you sure about Stretton State as a possibility?
>It's a college based in Queensland, Australia, and
>doesn't seem to have a US football team at any extent.
>I'm still checking for a "Steton State", but there's
>no results. Stetson State has its first year of
>football at this year (2013).

Just remember the contributor, Koji. He's...not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.


[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Stretton State? -- No name, 11:59:04 10/18/13 Fri (74.176.2.154)


>Just remember the contributor, Koji. He's...not
>exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

A troll, in my opinion. Ignore him.


[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Stretton State? -- No name, 18:56:07 10/18/13 Fri (65.125.111.114)

>
>>Just remember the contributor, Koji. He's...not
>>exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
>
>A troll, in my opinion. Ignore him.

At least he's being a little politer and trying to contribute actual information this time around.


[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Stretton State? -- koji, 08:53:03 10/26/13 Sat (66.69.206.197)

>>
>>>Just remember the contributor, Koji. He's...not
>>>exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
>>A troll, in my opinion. Ignore him.
>
>At least he's being a little politer and trying to
>contribute actual information this time around.
0o stop and go away troll


[ Edit | View ]


[> Re: Mystery of 1978-1981 helmet -- No name, 20:05:35 11/02/13 Sat (75.16.185.123)

>I guessing that helmet was either steton state or
>stretton state . by the look of s with branding iron
>and rope around it.

It is Panhandle State University. 89% Positive on that


[ Edit | View ]


[> [> Re: Mystery of 1978-1981 helmet -- John, 20:19:29 11/02/13 Sat (75.134.158.173)

Are you referring to Oklahoma Panhandle State? If so, that is what I was thinking as well. It looks to me like this logo would be more from around the mid 70's though, but they could have used it more many years.


[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Mystery of 1978-1981 helmet -- No name, 00:24:46 11/03/13 Sun (75.16.185.123)

>Are you referring to Oklahoma Panhandle State? If so,
>that is what I was thinking as well. It looks to me
>like this logo would be more from around the mid 70's
>though, but they could have used it more many years.
Yes that school was the one i was referring to


[ Edit | View ]





[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.