VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
bart
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:53:05 12/21/04 Tue
In reply to: Lindsay Rutherford 's message, "Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard" on 17:07:10 01/23/03 Thu

bard of ely is into witchcraft, evil and the dark world. he loves commericalism and has an attitude problem about being real...bard is a man who is sick, and should leave the net..and stop bothering people...
Bard of Ely promotes the lowest form of entertainment.
Excuse my English, Bard of Ely is a commerical want to be.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
Joachim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:10 03/21/05 Mon

Hey Marissa! Remember me? Joachim? Im on the Bela Fleck board. We all know you there. You're a loser. Which you know, because you spend your time stalking people who are doing something with their lives.

You were in love with Bela and got your ass dumped when everyone realized what a head case you were.

You can't even bring people to like you.

Maybe one day youll have a reason to exist too. Then again, probably not. You and your life are a waste of time. But you always knew that didnt you?

By the way, your family still in Albuquerque? Happy stalking, freak.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
marissa marchant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:43 04/26/05 Tue

Hello,
I don't know Bela Fleck and I surely don't like the bango as a instrument.
I have never been interested in Bela fleck and I am not sure where that is coming from.
this is a lie.
you obviously don't know me very well.
don't try to act like you do. there are people posing as me on the net. and yes, i need support. thank god some people care and are sending donations. and I am getting three thousand more dollars worth of audio equipment..45 thousand dollar studio now..and need to maintain it..and it cost hundreds of dollars a year to maintain my gear...tune piano..and keep up my equipment..I am confused as to who is writing all this. I don't know who Joscim whatever their name is..
It sounds like jealousy to me.
I call music doing something with your life. if you don't...why not focus on forbes magazine.
..and get off the back of artists.
You are obviously only impressed with big bucks.
leave me alone. ..like thais says. you are sick in the head..
very sick..
If you think I am doing nothing with my life , why not leave me alone?>?????
and talk to people who are money.
you are spreading lies about me. I am not interested in the commerical world...and bela is part a world I am not interested in.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
dear joachim from marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:46:14 07/05/05 Tue

So if I had no talent, would you have contacted me?
It seems you didn't like me from the start. Not because I am not nice. but because you didn't like the fact that I play music.
There are some people who do like me. If you don't like the fact that I play music and that I am serious about it, there is nothing I can do for you.
I am not sure why you never contacted me, but it hurt. That is all I know. Hurt.
I was longing for you and there was no response. What did I do to you? i tried my best. I am a very shy and sensitive woman.
It is very hard for me to deal with men.
It took so much for me to approach you.
It is very difficult for me to deal with rejection.
I hope you feel satisfied being so cruel and mean-spirited after I said the most endearing things to you.
What made your heart turn so sour Joachim?
let me know....I want to know the real you.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
Joachim i care about you, from Marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:48 07/05/05 Tue

Joachim, who told you that you are a loser?
You are the man of my dreams.
You are a beautiful person. You are worth something.
You have a reason to exist.
My music without your radiance is not existance.
If you have some problems, I don't care. everyone does. I do like you.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
The real Marissa Marchant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:02 07/27/05 Wed

I don't know a Joachim.
I don't love a Joachim, this is a lie.

[> [> [> Subject: Joachim hates women!he is the KKK of women haters

Author:
MM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:15 07/10/05 Sun

Joachim likes women, when I met Joachim all he spoke about is how great men are, how accomplished his father is, and he isn't P.J Harvey and Sinead O'Conner.
Joachim didn't return my endless compliments . He instead harassed my phone, and stalked me on the net for years.
He has never said one kind word back to me.
He doesn't like women.
Joachim is a troubled Bi Sexual that I met in New YOrk City. A man who never talks about women.
I think Joachim is giving Oral sex to his boyfriend right now.
Joachim is a woman hater and he belongs to the KKK of women haters.
Joachim is a male-power competitor. He thinks women have no worth in the world.
He demeans women, insults them and goes out of his way to make women feel small, insignificant, and unwanted.
He is also all over the net insulting my talent and putting Bela ( who he wants to have sex with) on a pedistal. Joachim is a true example of a faggot from hell.
Kiss Off Faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[> [> [> Subject: Joachim hates women!he is the KKK of women haters

Author:
Marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:29 07/10/05 Sun

Joachim doesn't likes women, when I met Joachim all he spoke about is how great men are, how accomplished his father is, and he don't like P.J Harvey and Sinead O'Conner.
Joachim didn't return my endless compliments . He instead harassed my phone, and stalked me on the net for years.
He has never said one kind word back to me.
He doesn't like women.
Joachim is a troubled Bi Sexual that I met in New YOrk City. A man who never talks about women.
I think Joachim is giving Oral sex to his boyfriend right now.
Joachim is a woman hater and he belongs to the KKK of women haters.
Joachim is a male-power competitor. He thinks women have no worth in the world.
He demeans women, insults them and goes out of his way to make women feel small, insignificant, and unwanted.
He is also all over the net insulting my talent and putting Bela ( who he wants to have sex with) on a pedistal. Joachim is a true example of a faggot from hell.
Kiss Off Faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Joachim hates women!he is the KKK of women haters

Author:
marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:50 07/10/05 Sun

gosh I wish I could edit this. I meant to say that he doesn't like P.j harvey etc..I like to use correct english. sorry about that.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
The real Marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:23 07/17/05 Sun

Ochen, was the most beautiful man I have even seen.
Ochen was the most beautiful man in the world.
He was a hurting man, just like I am hurting.
Ochen unintentionally hurt me. I love ochen...
I will always love Ochen, even if he forgets me.
Joachim may not be Ochen . he might be...but Ochen was a beautiful person, a sweet...gentle...beautiful person.
and I will always believe that Ochen is a good man...
He is a beautiful man inside and out and that is why I loved him.

Author:
Marissa Marchant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:35 07/04/05 Mon

Dear Joachim,
If you are the man I met on the staten island ferry. I am sorry I disappointed you.
You don't know me.
I am not in love with Bela Fleck and I never have been.
I am not in love with Darren Holmes. and I never have been.
I was dumped by you....the agony is piercing.
You don't care, cause you think I am a worthless person.
You don't know where all my anger comes from. I don't know you either.
I was madly in love with you, if you the man on the ferry, I thought his name was Ochen.
You are Joachim aren't You?
Why didn't you email me...because I am loser?
No talent, my life is a waste and this bango player is a wonderful man...why not have sex with bela if you think he is so great?
You killed my heart...I was heartbroken and I am so lonesome...am I loser? if you think so...good for you...

Author:
marissa marchant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:26 07/04/05 Mon

Dear Joachim, if you are still there. I have had trouble with anger ...and no I can't bring people to like me when I am miserable.
I was madly in love with you.
You rejected me...I went thinking about man...any man...not the man I liked or loved..just a man...
I like men...
bela stared at me at a concert years ago for half the concert , it was an outdoor concert..but I never pursued this man.
I feel that I am angry that bango players are getting popular why virtuoso guitarist aren't and great voices aren't. Hey if you like bango more then what I do...go freak yourself.
You never acted like you gave a damn...you didn't even care how much I was suffering. I am not here to please you Joachim. take me as I am, or dump me..
you don't know me...
the net is filled with deceptions. I have been insulted and put down alot, so I was becoming intolerable.
Is the music biz that great?
Lol.
I wanted you. Obviously, you are down on women.
go date Bela if you don't like women Joachim.
I wanted you ...you were my moon in the sky.
radiantly beautiful...if you are not a nice man...go freak yourself..
You made me feel like I don't exist,
well, go worship your own sex...
go worship men....kiss them, hold them, give them money...tell men they are talented and great...and tell me
I suck...
You never loved me...that is obvious..I am just a something that you are dumping on.
If you love men that much, and you think they have such a reason to exist ..whereas women don't....go date a man Joachim.
I wanted you in my arms..I wanted to hold you, kiss you all night after I met you...
I wanted to caress your soul....you killed me...my heart died...with you...bye Joachim....have fun with the guys.

Author:
Joachim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:43 05/01/06 Mon

I love you marissa.

I always will.

I will love you till I die.

I was just jealous because you forgot about me.

I was obsessed with your website, because I was smitten and madly in love with you.

Will you have my baby?

Author:
marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:21 06/16/06 Fri

I love you ochen.
I absolutely love only you, and always will.

Author:
marissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:39 03/12/07 Mon

I am being honest. i resent the fact that beautiful people with exceptional talent have been isolated from the entertainment industry..male of female.
some people favour the ordinary.. Bela Fleck is an ordinary looking guy, only a little attractive..and his music is nothing very special...
I think that our culture is tasteless and tacky.
I do not want Bela Fleck or some ordinary guy to be in love with me. I am exceptionally gifted..a genius? well, that is what exceptionally gifted means...
Clear Channle is selling their radio stations..
I am very cultured, refined..elegant..and beautiful ..I have striking facial features...
and I am extremely talented, and work hard.
and not short...but yet, I am not interested in selling my looks...people are alienated beautiful people...that is a fact...
I think that Joachim, you just hate beautiful women...and make exuses for why you bash people who are exceptional...
People who don't like me are jealous...I don't care..
if you don't like find an ordinary woman with no talent or looks...dime a dozen..
I don't give a damn..I am doing exceptionally well on music...and don't have to give you my address...not my website..If you think that the people in the entertainment are beautiful and talented, it is because you value popularity...
not aesthetics...
the beauty level is not high..the endless photos..graphic makeovers are very high..and the studio make overs...
secondly I am happy not promoting my face, youth or anything..
I have my music played on classical music stations..
You are into fame, names, status and popularity..you are most likely a vacuous person. I will become famous not because of my looks..but because of my talent...bye...

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.