VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
Marissa Marchant
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:06:35 07/04/05 Mon
In reply to: Joachim 's message, "Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard" on 09:09:10 03/21/05 Mon

Dear Joachim,
If you are the man I met on the staten island ferry. I am sorry I disappointed you.
You don't know me.
I am not in love with Bela Fleck and I never have been.
I am not in love with Darren Holmes. and I never have been.
I was dumped by you....the agony is piercing.
You don't care, cause you think I am a worthless person.
You don't know where all my anger comes from. I don't know you either.
I was madly in love with you, if you the man on the ferry, I thought his name was Ochen.
You are Joachim aren't You?
Why didn't you email me...because I am loser?
No talent, my life is a waste and this bango player is a wonderful man...why not have sex with bela if you think he is so great?
You killed my heart...I was heartbroken and I am so lonesome...am I loser? if you think so...good for you...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
marissa marchant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:26 07/04/05 Mon

Dear Joachim, if you are still there. I have had trouble with anger ...and no I can't bring people to like me when I am miserable.
I was madly in love with you.
You rejected me...I went thinking about man...any man...not the man I liked or loved..just a man...
I like men...
bela stared at me at a concert years ago for half the concert , it was an outdoor concert..but I never pursued this man.
I feel that I am angry that bango players are getting popular why virtuoso guitarist aren't and great voices aren't. Hey if you like bango more then what I do...go freak yourself.
You never acted like you gave a damn...you didn't even care how much I was suffering. I am not here to please you Joachim. take me as I am, or dump me..
you don't know me...
the net is filled with deceptions. I have been insulted and put down alot, so I was becoming intolerable.
Is the music biz that great?
Lol.
I wanted you. Obviously, you are down on women.
go date Bela if you don't like women Joachim.
I wanted you ...you were my moon in the sky.
radiantly beautiful...if you are not a nice man...go freak yourself..
You made me feel like I don't exist,
well, go worship your own sex...
go worship men....kiss them, hold them, give them money...tell men they are talented and great...and tell me
I suck...
You never loved me...that is obvious..I am just a something that you are dumping on.
If you love men that much, and you think they have such a reason to exist ..whereas women don't....go date a man Joachim.
I wanted you in my arms..I wanted to hold you, kiss you all night after I met you...
I wanted to caress your soul....you killed me...my heart died...with you...bye Joachim....have fun with the guys.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.