VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
marissa marchant
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:27:47 07/28/05 Thu
In reply to: Lindsay Rutherford 's message, "Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard" on 17:07:10 01/23/03 Thu

I like warm people. I am sorry to people like Bela who felt that I am being mean. I am not being mean. I am or was reacting to you ignoring me...I was very supportive of you, and like other people in denial. I started out very nice and supportive and you were cold in return.
Now, I don't perceive you the same way.
I like warmth. I think you have nice features and you seem sweet. but I think you are cold.
very cold. and I don't think it has something to do with me.
I think that is your personality.
I don't take things personally anymore . I am truly sorry for insulting you like I have.
but I don't think you are sorry for anything, as you seem to have the attitude that you are wonderufl and that I am mean.
ignoring people is mean.
Ignoring talent is mean.
Ignoring nice people with talent is mean.
You don't know me..and I don't think you want to ..that is o.k. I love warm people. money can't make people sensuous, good in be and warm.
You do have natural looks..but warmth is something that is hard to find these days..especially in the usa.
bye...
I loved you...in one dream one night..nothing sexual..
you were so romantic and warm, then I woke up...and realized, this was a dream.
nothing more.
bye..mm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Marissa Marchant, one of the best I have ever heard

Author:
James Kneobel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:22 11/12/05 Sat

a936842f2a148e3013e0ae9334ac61889a Good work, nice webpaqe.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.