VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: Tuphfitting 323 roller reef in 9 foot boom worn and dangerous

Author:
David Cooper (Hopeful)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:13:17 21/10/2008 Tue
In reply to: Richard Denyer 's message, "Tuphfitting 323 roller reef in 9 foot boom worn and dangerous" on 23:31:47 16/10/2008 Thu

>We have had our Seamaster 23 for three years and had
>some hard sailing in Cardigan Bay. The Boom needs the
>original Tuphfitting spar replaced - its dangerous as
>it is. Replacement please or I am even prepared to
>buy whole boom and fittings. Can use her as she is.
>As a one armed sailor in pain 24/7, out in the bay I
>can truly say I can put my pain behind me. HELP
>please. Pleas feel free to phone me 01970 828649 or
>wife 05511443080

Hi there Richard, sorry to hear of your problem.I would offer you my boom , but it is now 3 inches shorter than usual because I have fitted an Easy Reef System to my boat, however if it is of use , provided the goose neck end is the same as mine I will swap with you as I do not need a roller reefing one any more.

Yours, David (Moonbeam Sm 23s No 242)

please ring me on 01252 628250

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.