[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: Registration of a tender

Dennis Taylor (Dennis Taylor)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:09:46 28/05/2010 Fri
In reply to: Mort Smith 's message, "Registration of a tender" on 10:27:20 26/05/2010 Wed

Copied from the EA web site
Unpowered vessels
Except houseboats, any vessel used on the River Thames which is not mechanically propelled requires an unpowered registration. For houseboat registration enquiries please contact us by phone on 0118 953 5650 or by e-mail at boatreg@environment-agency.gov.uk
The annual registration charge for an unpowered vessel for 2010 is 30.50

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Re: Registration of a tenderDavid19:44:38 23/06/2010 Wed

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.