[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Rubber Blocks

jimmy dent (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:44:08 13/07/2010 Tue

Hi everyone,I have a seamaster 30 high line, can anybody tell me what the rubber blocks that sit in the window frame are for.They are in the corner of the frame on the inside and they meet at right angles, there is two in every window.

I am fitting a new immersion in my boat, I had a look on the a.s.a.p. web site, They are selling hotpot immersions, they have one for sale at 168, is it a straight forward job?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Re: Rubber Blocksdennis Taylor07:02:26 17/07/2010 Sat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.