[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Base valve gasket

jimmy dent
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:53:39 22/10/2012 Mon

Hi everyone, my Base Valve Gasket on my toilet needs to be replaced, this is the gasket at the bottom of the pump cylinder that has the piece of metal in the middle and it flaps up and down when you pump the toilet.Very easy to get if you need a Jabco valve, but my one is not a Jabco hence the problem. The one I need is bigger than the Jabco valve, if anybody knows the make of it I would be very great full to here from you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.