[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Not a Jabsco part

jimmy dent
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:00:19 26/10/2012 Fri

Hello boaters,
My base valve gasket on my toilet is broken,the gasket sits at the bottom of the pump cylinder and may have a metal flap or a hard rubber piece in the middle so when you pump the handle of the toilet it moves up and down, The problem is,it is not a Jabsco part, and I dont know what make it is, If anybody has had to replace the gasket on there toilet and can tell me the name of other brands I would be greatful.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.