VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Re: Mainsail for Seamaster 23

Author:
David Cooper (Hopeful)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:14:49 12/01/2008 Sat
In reply to: Eddie Johnson 's message, "Mainsail for Seamaster 23" on 12:12:06 11/01/2008 Fri

>I bought a Seamaster 23 just before Christmas, and>have only started sailing it within the last week. The>question I have is what is the exact dimentions for>the mainsail. The sail I am using stops well short of>the end of the boom, which makes me think it is not>the correct sail for the boat.is There is a company which made a new mainsail for a sailor23 member recently,(you could ask Brian Rowland who he is), Maxiroach (sails). Contact Paul Trickett at info@maxiroach.com,tel 01425 673700,address Building 5,Merryfield Park,Derritt Lane,Christchurch,Dorset,BH22 8AUI am sure they can help as I too have a new sail from them but have not yet tried it out.Good LuckDavid Cooper

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Mainsail for Seamaster 23David Cooper (Hopeful)13:17:16 12/01/2008 Sat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.