VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: seamaster 21ft

Author:
nick coombes
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:48:56 17/11/2005 Thu

hello fellow seamaster owners i have had my seamaster for about 12 years now and have done a complete restore on her and have removed the old tired petrol engine and stern gear completely and replaced with a perky 4108 (which gave me loads of head aches)and made a complete stern gear in solid stainless and the replaced keel and added 3 inches to her and then started on the inside i removed everything and replaced bulk head and the built a toilet come shower and so on then i removed top flip down screen and added a top hard back which looks and works great giving me loads of extra dry area in rear now which suits my location as im on coastal waters it handles fairly well in rivers and at inland coastal waters if any is doing one up and need any advice or info plz email im very happy to help as i made every mistake poss in the beggining and wasted loads of money where i neednt have i will post pics of my little baby when i get a chance any questions plz email coombes752@hotmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.