VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: which coin comparitor?

Author:
Jay
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:12:45 05/11/06 Thu
In reply to: john 's message, "which coin comparitor?" on 07:02:07 05/10/06 Wed

If you search through this site I posted a long list of coin comparitors and which machine they are compatible with.

To answer your question with a question - the coin comparitor you choose to use depends on the denomination of the coin.

Normally on an IGT S+ you would use a CC-16D for the 0.01,0.05,0.10,0.25,0.50 & 944pi token

and the 33D for the $1.00 there are others you would use if you were doing the $5.00 or $25.00 tokens.

The 16d/33d comes in 12v and 24v the green wires to the coil indicate 12V; the gray wires to the coil indicate 24V

The coin head (the silver thing on the outside where you insert your coin) is also different between the small denomination and large ones. The Dollar ones have the entry on the oposite side of the coin head (right or left) than a quarter or nickel head. Additionally, the dollar coin comparator is mounted facing backwards compared to a small coin coin comparator. You must also move the four mech mouting clips in or out depending on which coin comparator you are using so the entry of the coin comparator falls directly below the slot in the coin head.

The sub cable that connects the Coin Comparator to the S+ harness is different on the large coin hopper (same three wires, different size plastic connector).

>I have a 1992 IGT machine that calls for a CC-10 or
>CC-20 coin comparitor. I believe it is a 24 volt
>system.What comparitor is compatible with this machine?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: which coin comparitor?

Author:
Ronald79024 (Happy Ronald 79024)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:53 02/15/19 Fri

>I have a E 2332 bally slot machine need new coin comparitor
can yoou tell me what coin comparitor is capatable with this slot machine? I tried a 16D comparitor and is doesn't work in this machine and i can't get any power to it?Can you advise what to do?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.