VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
PHIL
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:28:42 08/16/04 Mon

I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that does not have any dip switches.

1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400 credits. how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I want?

2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up. How do I make it so the winnings get added to the credits?

3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It gets hit by accident a lot.

Thanks!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Zee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:22 08/16/04 Mon

Normally, self test 7 has 4 entries that control this kind of thing.

1. Hopper limit
2. Jackpot limit
3. Credit limit
4. BV credit limit

I just set all of them to 9999.

3300 is a hopper empty error, or more than 8 seconds has gone by without a coin dispensed. Just keep refilling the hopper, close the door, and it will continue paying out.

I think once you hit the payout button, you're better off letting it make the payout. It's probably more work to shut it down and do a CMOS clear.



>I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that
>does not have any dip switches.
>
>1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400 credits.
>how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I
>want?
>
>2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up.
>How do I make it so the winnings get added to the
>credits?
>
>3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It
>gets hit by accident a lot.
>
>Thanks!!!
[> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Zee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:29 08/16/04 Mon

P.S. You can't change these settings if you have any credits on the machine.

>Normally, self test 7 has 4 entries that control this
>kind of thing.
>
>1. Hopper limit
>2. Jackpot limit
>3. Credit limit
>4. BV credit limit
>
>I just set all of them to 9999.
>
>3300 is a hopper empty error, or more than 8 seconds
>has gone by without a coin dispensed. Just keep
>refilling the hopper, close the door, and it will
>continue paying out.
>
>I think once you hit the payout button, you're better
>off letting it make the payout. It's probably more
>work to shut it down and do a CMOS clear.
>
>
>
>>I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that
>>does not have any dip switches.
>>
>>1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400 credits.
>>how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I
>>want?
>>
>>2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up.
>>How do I make it so the winnings get added to the
>>credits?
>>
>>3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It
>>gets hit by accident a lot.
>>
>>Thanks!!!
[> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Foster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:28 08/16/04 Mon


3 settings are available
Test mode 7 has 2 and Test mode 8 has 1

Test mode 7 1st setting is shown in the winner paid window
That is is the Maximum Hopper pay. If you set it to 9999 all winning will paid to the credits on the machine or from the hopper, including any over 9999, that means if the machine cant add that win to the meter and stay under 9999 its going to pay from hopper that win even if the win is over 9999 credits. I would set that to 9998 if you have any single wins valued over 9999. I have one machine that has a jackpot of 15,000 yeah and I hit it, guess what I had to reload the hopper every 700-900 coins dropped, have only 1000 tokens, thats like 20 refills and also hard on the hopper. thats why you got the 3300 error, means the hopper is empty or too low for the hopper wheel to grab the coins.

Test mode 7 2nd setting is shown in the Credits window,that is the Most you can add via the Bill Validator once the credits get above that value the Bill Validator is disabled. now if you insert a bill that will take it over that value the bill will be returned.

Test mode 8 setting is to give a partial payment from the hopper when a jackpot is hit, by the way Jackpot is any thing above the first setting in test mode 7, with one exception if the value in test mode 7 is set to 9999.



>I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that
>does not have any dip switches.
>
>1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400 credits.
>how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I
>want?
>
>2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up.
>How do I make it so the winnings get added to the
>credits?
>
>3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It
>gets hit by accident a lot.
>
>Thanks!!!
[> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Zee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:44 08/16/04 Mon

You must be playing a different game than I am. Anyway, if you really want to get rid of all those credits, just pop out the CMOS chip for a few seconds, then put it back in. Or, you can just short out the processor board battery for a couple of seconds, and that will clear the CMOS chip. Then just do the normal resets, and you're good to go again.

>
>3 settings are available
>Test mode 7 has 2 and Test mode 8 has 1
>
>Test mode 7 1st setting is shown in the winner paid
>window
>That is is the Maximum Hopper pay. If you set it to
>9999 all winning will paid to the credits on the
>machine or from the hopper, including any over 9999,
>that means if the machine cant add that win to the
>meter and stay under 9999 its going to pay from hopper
>that win even if the win is over 9999 credits. I would
>set that to 9998 if you have any single wins valued
>over 9999. I have one machine that has a jackpot of
>15,000 yeah and I hit it, guess what I had to reload
>the hopper every 700-900 coins dropped, have only 1000
>tokens, thats like 20 refills and also hard on the
>hopper. thats why you got the 3300 error, means the
>hopper is empty or too low for the hopper wheel to
>grab the coins.
>
>Test mode 7 2nd setting is shown in the Credits
>window,that is the Most you can add via the Bill
>Validator once the credits get above that value the
>Bill Validator is disabled. now if you insert a bill
>that will take it over that value the bill will be
>returned.
>
>Test mode 8 setting is to give a partial payment from
>the hopper when a jackpot is hit, by the way Jackpot
>is any thing above the first setting in test mode 7,
>with one exception if the value in test mode 7 is set
>to 9999.
>
>
>
>>I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that
>>does not have any dip switches.
>>
>>1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400 credits.
>>how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I
>>want?
>>
>>2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up.
>>How do I make it so the winnings get added to the
>>credits?
>>
>>3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It
>>gets hit by accident a lot.
>>
>>Thanks!!!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Foster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:09:18 08/17/04 Tue

i didnt want to get rid of the credits, what I was sayng I had both 7 modes set to 9999 and hit jackpot of 15,000, it will pay from the hopper since 15000 is greater than machine limit of 9999 credits, so prevent it i lowered it by 1 to 9998 so the only time it will pay from hopper is when a win (must be less than 9998) + existing credits is greater than 9998

How I disabled the Cash Out or Credit Switch was to move the wire from common terminal (one thats on the bottom of switch by itself) to the other terminal. On these switches they are labeled common, NC (Normally Closed), and NO (Normally Open) you want the wires on NC and NO terminals and nothing on the Common Terminal. The thing is you may or not be able to see the markings on the switch.

My machine are both 731 Game ROM's

Foster

>You must be playing a different game than I am.
>Anyway, if you really want to get rid of all those
>credits, just pop out the CMOS chip for a few seconds,
>then put it back in. Or, you can just short out the
>processor board battery for a couple of seconds, and
>that will clear the CMOS chip. Then just do the normal
>resets, and you're good to go again.
>
>>
>>3 settings are available
>>Test mode 7 has 2 and Test mode 8 has 1
>>
>>Test mode 7 1st setting is shown in the winner paid
>>window
>>That is is the Maximum Hopper pay. If you set it to
>>9999 all winning will paid to the credits on the
>>machine or from the hopper, including any over 9999,
>>that means if the machine cant add that win to the
>>meter and stay under 9999 its going to pay from hopper
>>that win even if the win is over 9999 credits. I would
>>set that to 9998 if you have any single wins valued
>>over 9999. I have one machine that has a jackpot of
>>15,000 yeah and I hit it, guess what I had to reload
>>the hopper every 700-900 coins dropped, have only 1000
>>tokens, thats like 20 refills and also hard on the
>>hopper. thats why you got the 3300 error, means the
>>hopper is empty or too low for the hopper wheel to
>>grab the coins.
>>
>>Test mode 7 2nd setting is shown in the Credits
>>window,that is the Most you can add via the Bill
>>Validator once the credits get above that value the
>>Bill Validator is disabled. now if you insert a bill
>>that will take it over that value the bill will be
>>returned.
>>
>>Test mode 8 setting is to give a partial payment from
>>the hopper when a jackpot is hit, by the way Jackpot
>>is any thing above the first setting in test mode 7,
>>with one exception if the value in test mode 7 is set
>>to 9999.
>>
>>
>>
>>>I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that
>>>does not have any dip switches.
>>>
>>>1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400
>credits.
>>>how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I
>>>want?
>>>
>>>2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up.
>>>How do I make it so the winnings get added to the
>>>credits?
>>>
>>>3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It
>>>gets hit by accident a lot.
>>>
>>>Thanks!!!
[> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
kace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:50 10/04/04 Mon

Pull down on the microswitch from the button holder and just let it just hang there. There will not be any accidental cash outs that way.
[> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Foster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:00:29 10/06/04 Wed

IF you have a newer game chip that lets you set 4 setting for mode 7 set the hopper limit to some real low value
Set the credit and rest as high as you like. That way if you hit the cash out button and are over the hopper pay out limit the machine will force it to a hand pay, saving your hopper from unneeded wear.

>I have 3 questions about a newer IGT S+ machine that
>does not have any dip switches.
>
>1. Right now the machine only lets me add 400 credits.
>how do I change it so I can add as many cretits as I
>want?
>
>2. On some larger payouts 3300 error code comes up.
>How do I make it so the winnings get added to the
>credits?
>
>3. Is there any way to bypass the cash out button? It
>gets hit by accident a lot.
>
>Thanks!!!
[> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:51 12/01/04 Wed

ok, I tried self test 7 but it did not have any 4 digit numbers that could be adjusted so I just kept turning the reset key. Afrer scrolling through a bunch of numbers I found some 4 digit numbers. One said 400, one 1521, the other ones I can remember. I changed them all to 9500 but now my machine wont take credits. When I put money in the bv coins come out of the hopper. My first question is how do I correct this? I tried changing the numbers back but it still does not work. I must of changed something else. My second question is, is there any way to short it out to restore the factory settings? My third question is where can I find what each of those numbers mean when I turn the reset key? Thanks!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Zeebadee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:32 12/01/04 Wed

I'm not sure I understand how you're accessing the self-test selections. The reset key is used to select some of the options for certain self test selections, not to choose the self-tests themselves. The white button near the power switch is used to select the self tests. The options vary a bit from game to game, but to set the game for credits only, pust the self test button until you get a 5 in the far left side of the winner paid window ( 3 pushes of the button on my machine), there should be a 0 in the right hand side of the same display for credits only. The spin button is used to change from credits (0) to player select cash/credit (1). All options must be set when there are no credits on the machine, you can't make any changes if there are credits.

Continue to push the self test button until a 7 appears in the coins played window. This and the next three options set the coin limits. The first is the hopper limit, then jackpot limit,credit limit, and finally BV credit limit. There is also a switch on the processor board that has to be set to enable setting these limits. Switches 1 and 2 on the processor DIP switch have to both be on. There may also be other problems, f'rinstance if I use a 731 game chip, (self test 4 alternates displaying the game and reel chips) I can't set the coin limits, they always default to 600. Other people have told me that their machines work ok on this though. If you get to self test 7, the winner paid window will show the limit, with one digit flashing. Push the spin button to advance the number, then turn the reset key to advance to the next digit. Good luck!

Zee

>ok, I tried self test 7 but it did not have any 4
>digit numbers that could be adjusted so I just kept
>turning the reset key. Afrer scrolling through a bunch
>of numbers I found some 4 digit numbers. One said 400,
>one 1521, the other ones I can remember. I changed
>them all to 9500 but now my machine wont take credits.
>When I put money in the bv coins come out of the
>hopper. My first question is how do I correct this? I
>tried changing the numbers back but it still does not
>work. I must of changed something else. My second
>question is, is there any way to short it out to
>restore the factory settings? My third question is
>where can I find what each of those numbers mean when
>I turn the reset key? Thanks!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:51 12/20/04 Mon

OK, changed the settings now just have a couple issues.

#1 The BV will not accept money. It goes in then comes back out.

#2 When I hit the play 2 coins button the wheel does not spin. I have to hit the spin button to get it to spin.

Both of these things were working before I changed the settings. Thanks for all the replies!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: IGT S+ payouts


Author:
Bubba
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:06 12/21/04 Tue

self test 9 should be 1, to turn on the BV.

>
>#1 The BV will not accept money. It goes in then comes
>back out.


[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.