VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:56:20 02/01/02 Fri
Author: Jackie
Subject: John Hurt

Finally! After 23 years of thinking I was alone & a freak all these John Hurt fans stand up to be counted. I still consider myself his number 1 though! Anyone want to contradict me????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: John Hurt -- LAURA, 11:46:04 01/11/05 Tue

YOU ARE NOT A FREAK JACKIE, I THOUGHT THE SAME. BUT AS YOU AN SEE, WE ARE A LOT OF JOHN HURTS FANS AROUND THE WORLD.
IM FROM SPAIN FOR EXAMPLE.

LOT OF KISSES!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: John Hurt -- JOHN TURNER, 04:30:35 05/19/06 Fri

>Finally! After 23 years of thinking I was alone & a
>freak all these John Hurt fans stand up to be counted.
> I still consider myself his number 1 though! Anyone
>want to contradict me????
I will echo your COMMENTS. I am the same age as Mr Hurt, born in London Enland and was priveledged to watch the start of his phenomanal acting career on t.v. I have followed his career ever since. As an actor he has no equal in my mind. Sure there are one or two actors that are terrific in one or two roles but Hurt is great all of the time. When they look back at the greatest actors of all time, the list will read, # 1 John Hurt, #2 Laurence Who?
'Nuff said.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.