VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Best Movie Ever!

Author:
malika whitaker
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:26:15 03/06/02 Wed
In reply to: Big FGT Fan 's message, "Best Movie Ever!" on 12:50:53 02/01/02 Fri

hi! i'm french and i'm telling you fried green tomatoes is my favorite movie so far but i'm so sad that it is not very well dubbed in french.(i've got the movie in english as well so...)
i wish i could have all thomas newman's music from it but i can't find it in france....fucking contry!!!!
i tried and tried but i'm useless for making fried green tomatoes and i'm dreemind that once i could taste some...
did you also read the book? i think it's even better because there're loads of things that happen in it that i would have loved seeing them in the movie...
tell me... do you think we could find (where and how, i don't know)the movie before it's been cut and known by the public?
i wish i could see it once with all it's scenes...
sorry for boring you(if i did) and viva idgie theadgood!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Best Movie Ever!

Author:
Draft
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:07 09/24/02 Tue

Well... watch Shawshank Redemption and kneel!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.