VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Message Board Moderator

Author:
Chris
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:43:38 12/28/02 Sat

Hello to all FGT fans!!!! I am the creator of this board and I must apologize for my lapse in time spent here....I want to start by saying that it has been so long since I made modifications to this board that I have forgotten/lost the info I need to update....

FGT is barnone my fave movie of all time and it never ceases to amaze me the huge fan base this film carries....I hope to see even more activity to the board in the near future...In the mean time, please enjoy the forum and discuss!!!!

Til next time......~Chris~

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Message Board Moderator

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:39:45 09/06/03 Sat

Hi! I love the movie, but does "towanda" have any meaning besides being her alterego's name? I have wondered about this forever...Then I saw a bumper sticker that said WANDA (ofcourse, the person's name may have BEEN Wanda!), but I also just read on here where you can get TOWANDA bumper stickers...What does it symbolize? Please email me and explain-- coolmeg33@yahoo.com Thanx!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.