Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
S.E.D.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012, 04:43: am

That would have been our biddy buddy neighbor Joanna Watson. A crotchety older woman who I swore practiced witch craft. I have first hand knowledge of this suspicion. My dog, a Jack Russell terrier named Dog. Okay so I wasn't very original. But he refused to come to me by any other name, but dog. Anyway. Dog was the first victim of Mrs. Watson's satanic rituals.

It started when, Dog got into Mrs. Watson's prized Petunias. A week later he developed this fear of seeing himself in a mirror. I swear. If he saw himself in a mirror. He would start yelping insanely loud and run away with his tail between his legs.

But Mrs. Watson's revenge wasn't complete...

Mrs. Watson was visiting with my mom. They sat at the table and challenged the other to who could fill the kitchen with the most cigarette smoke. In fact it was so hazy I was having difficulty finding my bowl of Sugar frosted flakes. I also was coughing and my eyes were red and puffy.

"Are you feeling okay Steven? Mom reached out and felt my forehead.

"He probably has an intestinal disease," Mrs. Watson choked out in a low pitched nasal voice as she drew her cigarette down to the filter with one drag.

Actually I was probably suffering from the symptoms of second hand smoke.

Mrs. Watson tried to light up another cigarette."I've heard that there's been an epidemic of constipation." But as she spoke. The cigarette went up and down rapidly, avoiding the flame of the match.

"Really?" Mom said. "I didn't know that constipation was contagious?"

"Very. Several kids in the neighborhood have gotten it." Mrs. Watson finally got her cigarette lit. She blew out a huge plume of smoke. "Luckily for them. Their mom's knew how to take care of them." She looked at me with green glowing eyes.

"Well the only cure I know of constipation is an enema." My mom said as she added to the particles of carcinogens floating in our kitchen as she blew out a plume of smoke.

"Exactly." Mrs. Watson said as she blew out a plume of smoke into my face. "A good hot one using a hot water bottle full of hot soapy water. Soapier the better. And don't let him off your lap until he has taken all of it." She smiled a most unbecoming smile. "My kids would fight up a storm as I gave them enemas. The would squirm, fidget, complain. But I would hold them firmly over my knees as the hot water rushed into their little guts." She even laughed, more of a cackle.

I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to put a spell on my mom to give me an enema. Little did she know. She didn't need to put a spell on my mom to give me an enema. Mom didn't need any "witchcraft" to give me an enema. The wind could change direction outside and that would be enough of a reason to give me an enema.

But mom's eyes glazed over and she was very still. I panicked thinking that this old hag may have succeed in placing a spell over mom.

"MOM!" I yelled out. " We need to go to the store. I'm out of airplane glue."

But mom was in trance. Mrs. Watson continued to work her spell.

"If he was my son. I would give him an enema right now." Mrs. Watson blew out another plume of smoke, this time in the direction of mom.

"Yes. Mrs. Watson," Mom spoke in an eerie mono-tone voice. "Come Steven. You need an enema." She grabbed my arm.

"Mom! No. she has you under an evil spell," I tired to pull from her steel vise like grip on my arm.

"Come Steven. You must have an enema."

Mrs. Watson continued to grin. She thought her revenge was complete.

"Remember hot water. Very hot water," Mrs. Watson reminded Mom.

Mrs. Watson left out house. Probably to go back to her evil castle and I was dragged kicking and screaming into the bathroom. Mom closed the door.

I tried to bolt for the door but was stopped by a single painful slap on my bottom. She then in her trance like state, proceeded to get the enema equipment ready for me. She filled the hot water bottle with steaming water until it looked more like a bowling ball. She attached the hose to the bag and hung up the whole thing on the shower curtain rod. In one well practiced move. She had completely undressed me like a quick change artist..

Mom sat on the edge of the bathtub and lifted me up and across her legs. Adjusting me until I was just right for her. As she screwed the enema nozzle onto the hose fitting. I thought I might point out the obvious.

"Mom? I'm not constipated."

"Oh," Mom replied somewhat surprised. "Well no sense in wasting a good enema."

She vaselined the nozzle and jammed it into my bottom.

I could just hear Mrs. Watson cackling from her house.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012, 03:24: am

no. if you were gonna get an enema ya got one.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012, 08:51: am

Two people influencd my mom into giving me enemas: 1) our doc who believed in them, two days without a movement and over the lap I went and any fever over 100F required an enema. 2) my sister who is 6 yrs older would report that I hadn't gone after I got home from school and suggested an enema. This was done so she could help and when I was 8 took over the job herself but mom still made the decision that I should get one.

[> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012, 11:57: pm

William sounds like your sister liked seeing you get an enema for whatever reason. Maybe the fact that she got to see you naked was the reason. Don't know of any other reason.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 07:35: am

No mike, the real reason was that she liked to help give the enemas and eventually take over giving them herself. She took as many enemas as she could and by giving them to me she could take one herself without mom knowing. By getting me onto the bag she could stop using the bulb on herself. My reward for letting her give me one was watching her take one naked. Soon I was helping her and giving to her.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Roland (tummytime)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012, 01:28: pm

William: Very interesting that your sister took advantage of the situation in that way; I envy that you eventually got to watch and help her with hers... I hope she was reasonably good at giving them; I guess any practice can help. I never got any of that type of involvement by my sisters. Heaven knows they were old enough to offer to help Mum 'deal with me' (15 and 17 years older than me).

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 11:51: am

Not so much influenced as reinforced. Enemas were routine in my mother's family. I recall as a small child always seeing my grandparents enema bag hanging in their bathroom and it was wet whenever I peeked into the top. Also my pediatrician and his nurse approved of and recommended enemas. Either a call to, a visit to or a visit from the doctor meant that an enema was coming. His nurse would ask my mother when it was that I last had been given an enema. The answer didn't matter, her reply was either to give one or to continue to give them.
Not that mom needed confirmation, throughout grammar school she would give me enemas periodically, 'just to keep things moving', as she would say. After puberty she gave me enemas only when I was sick.

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012, 10:09: am

My grandmother and my aunt don't hold back telling my mother I would be less ornery or a better eater if I were given an enema. Off would come my clothes and the enema would go up my ass. The crazy thing is I'm 20 and that doesn't stop them. My aunt's older son is 17 and he gets them too.

There are probably no families left in the USA who still give enemas for the recipients' own good.

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012, 03:44: pm

My grandmother and old maid aunt were both enema takers and my grandmother did not hesitate to tell my mom when she thought that I needed an enema. My mom would immediately take me in the bedroom to undress and lay on the bed while she prepared the full bag of soapy water which was soon going into me.

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012, 09:16: pm

Most of the time it was mom's idea to give me an enema. Once I think my grandmother encouraged mom to do it. Once our family doctor told mom she should give me an enema (I had been sick in bed for almost two weeks and was constipated.)

Author:
Susan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 07:47: pm

It was my aunt that convince my mother to give enemas. My aunt started given enemas to me and soon convinced her that I need them for health purposes and also as punishments. It was her that told her that I should not be given the choice to refuse them and that I should take the enemas naked and in the knee-chest position for punishments. Later the doctor supported the enemas and also the nurse that came to our home.

Author:
andre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2012, 12:40: am

Yes, the neighbour lady, a 30something (younger than my mum). As I did not want suppositories or enemas, my mum was calling her to give them to me. basically, she did suggest the suppository or enema, I did refuse them from my mum and I've got them by the lady, most of the time with her younger doughter (same age as I was)or older daughter (5 years older than me) or both being present and laughing....

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 10:33: am

My mom, an RN, never needed anyone elses' influence to give me yet another series of enemas. I think that nozzle spent more time inserted up my ass than it did looped into the mouth of the bag or hanging down into the tub (the bag was stored on the shower curtain rod) draining from its last usage. She took a lot of them herself too, usually after she gave me mine, and administered to dad too.

I tended a bit toward constipation anyway, so whether to cure it or to stave it off, I got enemas no further apart than 3 days, and Saturday or Sunday always included an extended session with the bulb (SSEs) and bag (plain water rinses).

Nope, no outside influences were needed....

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 12:26: am

Easy, my two brothers.

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 12:26: pm

Our neighboor was talking to Mom about my smart mouth and crankiness (I'M 20 yrs of boy0 and suggested she give me and enema . mom told her she didn't think i would go along with it . she giggled and told her it could be an enema or a spanking and then an enema . i'm so embarrassed .

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 02:24: am

Ralph, Sounds as though you and many other 20 yo's could do with a good old fashioned pants down, OTK spanking followed by a thorough soap suds enema. Good cure for a smart mouth. Maybe a soapstick rubbed around the inside of your mouth would also make you reign in your crankiness!!! Lol...

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 08:25: pm

Well you must be right because now have a very red bottomi

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012, 01:12: am

Hi Ralph, How often do you get your rear end dealt with (spanked and enemas)? Can you give any good graphic examples?Are you generally a naughty boy?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012, 03:09: pm

I AM usuallywell behaved and the enema was new sugessted tomomby neighboor lady I was spanked about 4 times last year

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 05:20: pm

should read to my mom not tomboy

Author:
graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 12:31: am

Ralph, I think your folks are doing a pretty good job in bringing you up. You sound like a reasonably good lad (4 spankings in a year isn't bad in my book anyway). The odd spanking and now it seems threat of enema are obviously a good deterrent for acting up! Shame a few more parents here in the UK do not administer such punishment on their sometimes wild and unruly offspring, society might be a whole lot safer and more pleasant. What type of misdeeds have earned you a spanking and have you actually received any enemas yet? Do we like the tomboy neighbour?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 01:30: pm

The neighboor is a lady I was spanked mostly fot getting in late once with beer on my breathe & yes She gave me an enema so I did not get spanked

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012, 01:09: am

Keep being good Ralph! and let me know when you get your next spanking and/or enema, I'm pretty sure you've got a few more yet to come lad! Lol

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012, 07:05: am

To Ralph,

Hi I've just realised that your earlier messages read to my mom, rather than tomboy neighbour - lol. I thought it funny that your lady neighbour was a tomboy, sorry to have gotten the wrong end of the stick! How are things with you?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 10:01: am

to Graham my mom thinks you are very smart saying kids need more discipline.she had a talk with me and said perhaps she has not been strict enough.She said perhaps i need more frequent pants down trips over her keen ending in a warm bottom.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 01:18: pm

Very sensible lady, your mom Ralph! I think a pretty regular tanned behind would probably do you a lot of good, although as I've already said you don't sound like too bad a lad to me. I think all kids need regular discipline to keep them in line and make them behave themselves. Sorry I might have earned you a few more trips across her lap! Makes me chuckle. You be a good boy and look after your mom. She's the best friend you'll ever have.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 04:40: pm

To Graham; i guess you are both correcet but its so embarrassing esp turned over her knee and having my underpants taken down. she even has a paddle hanging up in the kitchen so everyone can see it . it has made for some embarrassing conversations over the coffee table with some of her friends who now know she still spanks me

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 01:20: am

To Ralph, Do any of your friends still get get spanked? Does your mom have any set ritual - does she say for example - Ralph, you're gonna get a spanking tonight? Or does she deal with you there and then if she thinks you need one? Are you allowed to keep your pants on? If no do you get to take them down, or does she? How long do her spankings last and does she use her hand? Lastly, does she make you cry and what happens afterwards?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:31: am

I DONT think anyofmyfriends know and I dont know if they are spanked.She usually when something is done wrong right then.She pulls upachair in kitchen has mewalk over toher unzips my pants makes me lay over her lap givesme afew swats over my underpants then pulls them downShe has a paddle that she hangsupin the kitchen (very embarrassing)and a hairbrush I always get a very thourgh bottomwarming usually 10 min or so andthen sometimes in the kitchen corner 15 min or so pants downofcourse,

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 10:36: am

Hi Ralph, Has your mom always spanked you that way? Is your dad around? Does she scream and shout at you for acting up, or just get straight down to business. Do you think your behaviour is getting worse as you get older? Has she given you any more enemas? Sorry lots of questions. I'm sat here at home recovering from quite a big a back operation, so have plently of time to write questions. Take care

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 03:48: pm

no dad don't think behavior is worse but maybehe usually punishes right away . But I hate having paddle in piblic display and others knowing

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 02:45: am

Ralph, Does your dad still punish you from time to time? Do any of the people who visit your house ever comment on the paddle hanging up and does your mom ever tell them she still uses it on you? Has anyone else witnessed you being given a spanking across her knees?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 07:33: am

No Dad hes dead yes her friends talk about spanking and tell her in front of me they agree with her and often ask me if i have been good and not have had to be spanked recently and then they giggle Ourneighboor even told Mom she would love to see anaughty big boy over his moms lap.then she saidin front of me I sure hope you pull his pants down and spank onthe bare because thats the only proper way

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 01:23: pm

Sorry to hear that your dad is no longer around. My own dad died about 11 years ago. Pretty rough having neighbours (our English way of spelling it is different to yours!) that embarrass you like that do you think your mom would ever actually let them watch you getting spanked? Where abouts in the States do you live? Are you still at school, or working?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 02:10: pm

In jr college and working part time Mom did hold that threat over me The neighboor lady told her the embarrasment would be a good extra punishment.She also told Mom she really believed in spanking and she has seberal paddles if she ever wanted to try them out.All this was over coffee with me at the tableI was blushing like a red beat.she also tolf Mom she would be glad to supervise me if Mom ever a trip.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 02:16: pm

She then asked n
me if I had had regular bms and had Mom given me an enema latelyAlso discussed was if I ever wet the bed anymore and then brought up the subject of regular maintance enemas and also maintaince spankings

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012, 05:18: am

And do you have regular BM's? When does your mom decide you need an enema?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012, 01:41: pm

Iam regular but Im afraid the next door neighboor is influencing Mom to start a regular schedule of what she calls bottom care.!Regular spanking,maintance and regular enemas

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 06:59: am

Ralph mate, I think you should put your foot down. It's maybe one thing to still get spanked at 20, but I don't think I'd allow anyone to start messing with my bowels at that age. Think I'd tell the neighbour to mind her own business and have a chat with your mom, that's just plain woring. Unless of course that's what you really want her to be doing?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 12:35: pm

To Graham Its going to be ok they both decided with my help that i have been regular and maintance enemas are not necessary

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 11:57: am

Yeah, if this is true, it's beyond the pale. Ralph is an adult (inasmuch as a male can be an adult!)

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Did someone else influence your mom to give you an enema?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 01:08: pm

to sue do you mean males are not adult-like/

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 01:28: pm

Ha ha Sue, you might just have a point there! But you have got to admit it does make us endearing, our child-like simplicity. You love us really!

To Ralph, just how much of our conversation was true? Some, or maybe none at all? Good talking anyhow.

Author:
eddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012, 09:17: am

My mother never needed anyone to suggested giving me or my siblings enemas. All it took to suggest that an enema was needed was the slightest passing of gas from someone. Often a series of enemas to be given to one of us then. Her enema bag was almost always hanging from a nail about 6 feet from the floor next to the commode. Sometimes it erven had a pint of water still inside after she took her almost daily enema.

eddy

Author:
BottmsUp-TX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 07:50: pm

The neighbor lady 2 doors down. I threw sand at her daughter and she gave an enema for my trouble. I think I was 6 or7. Daughter was in bathroom when I got it. That afternoon when my mom got home she took me home and told my mom what happened. She said she gave her kids enemas every week and that it kept them "calmed down". She offered to show my mom how to do it and we went back over to her house and I got 2 more. One from the neighbor lady and the second one my
mom did.

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 09:10: pm

"get it out! Get it out! I gotta go! That's enough!"

My brothers just enjoyed my enema cry and mocked me often and if I tried to get them back or say anything they would simply tell mom I was caught "holding it" or "straining" which automatically resulted in a bulb enema. Which also resulted sometimes in them helping mom of course with a smirky smile on their face as they held me down over moms lap.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 12:16: am

AV Were you the baby in the family? Did you ever get to watch any of your brothers get enemas? How often would they get you into trouble?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: to Graham

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 10:40: pm

Yes, I am the baby in the family.
No, my brothers never received enemas. I was the only one.

The unwritten rules were I received enemas for three reasons. One, if stains were in my undees. Two, if I was caught sitting with legs crossed "holding it" or "straining". Third, if mom felt my behavior constituted an attitude adjustment enema.

My brothers would get me into trouble at least once a week.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: to Graham

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 07:06: am

Im sorry, I shouldn't say once a week, it was more like once or twice a month. Basically anytime they wanted to irritate me, make me cry, or even pay me back for something.

Sometimes if mom was given me a regular enema and I was putting up too much of a fuss, she would call for my brothers to come in and help.

So, because they sometimes came in and helped and heard me cry out, "get it out! Get it out! I gotta go! That's enough!" they would mock me later. And they also knew that if they told mom they caught me "straining" she would automatically believe them and prepare and enema. And of course, what would I do? Throw a fuss! Resulting in them getting what they really wanted which was holding me down over mom's lap hearing ME cry "get it out . . ." with a smirky smile on their face.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: to Graham

Author:
MT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012, 01:20: pm

I know how you must have been traumatized by that third party (namely your brothers) involvement in your enemas. It just adds to the loss of control over the situation and that sheer inability to get out of something that was already dreadful enough without them making it even worse. I also suffered third party involvement by our family maid who occasionally assisted with my suppositories. She didn't physically hold me down as your brothers did but assisted in a more indirect way such as walking me to the pharmacy to buy suppositories, chasing me down and delivering me to my mom or just holding the vaseline jar for my mom to dip the suppository into. This was still awfully humiliating and gave me the impression that they were 'ganging up' on me as you must have felt.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012, 01:04: am

Pretty nasty, but I guess it's the kinda thing brothers the world over do! Are you male or female? Not that that is of any consequence, I just wondered if either because you were a girl it was fun for them to see and sometimes watch you suffer, or if you were a brother but much younger than the rest and deemed 'a pain their collective backsides' i.e always having to tag along everywhere they went, or in their eyes at least ruin any fun they might be having would cause them to snitch on you to your mum?

I never received enems but did many many get painful and supervised suppositories for pretty much the same reasons as you, i.e if I had stains in my pants, or, also like you if I was caught sitting, or standing with legs crossed "holding it" or "straining". I'm an only child so didn't have siblings to snitch on me, that said, I grew up on a farm and there were always lots of people who would seemingly 'spy' on me and my toileting exploits and report back any transgressions to mum or dad.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To MT and Graham

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012, 09:09: pm

To Graham first:
I'm the youngest boy.
I believe my brothers did what they did out of pure meanness knowing they overall could show me they had the upper hand if push came to shove.

To MT:
I agree. It was tramatic in losing the war at the end.
I had no control over the situation. If mom prepared the enema, it was surely going to be used.
My brothers only helped if I put up a fuss. I was giving enemas over the knee position. One brother would hold my legs down so I would not be able to kick. The other would hold my arms down so I would not reach back to stop the enema.
In that position, mom had total control and access to easily insert the enema bulb in me. She always gave me two bulb fulls regardless.
Very tramatic.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To MT and Graham

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012, 10:23: pm

Hi AV. Why was it that you were the only one to ever receive enemas do you think, had your bros received them when they were your age? How much younger, than the next youngest were you? Did your brothers ever pick you up to try to make you fill your pants, when you were sat down cross legged and holding, or straining?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Graham

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 07:28: am

One brother is six years older than me and the other is 10 years older. There was a few years between us. So they were basically teenagers through my years of receiving enemas. I really don't remember at what age specifically I started receiving enemas but it was at an early age, probably around 4-5 years old. I received my last enemas around 12 years old. About that time, around 12 years old, my brothers were out of the house. So, if I was 6 years old for example, one brother would be 12 and the other 16. That's why I believed the mocking was out of just teenager meanness. As for as I know, neither one of them received enemas at my age. I received enemas mainly because I struggled going to potty. I was potty trained and all but I just hated going and the pain associated with it. I was actually making it hard on myself because by holding it in caused me to be constipated which resulted in receiving enemas to help clean me out. My brothers just mocked me and basically punished me by getting mom to give me an enema. They never picked me up when I was holding or straining. They knew they only had to tell mom and as a result of straining and holding there usually was stains in my undees which resulted in me getting an enema. I became a master of hiding the fact that I was holding or straining to not get caught but my undee stains most of the time gave me away. My brothers being in their teen years and just being teenagers picking and mocking me resulted in me getting enemas as that result. But most of the time, mom had me on a enema routine or if she found stains she would give me one. The enemas were tramatic for me. Many times my brothers would ask me why I don't just get up and go to the potty because by me holding and straining actually made things worse for me because I received an enema as a result. But I contribute my holding and straining as a result of the pain associated to going to the bathroom. So as you see, my brothers were a few years older and were of course stronger than I was therefore able to easily hold me down over moms lap.
As a result of all of this, my butt and that enema developed a love relationship and I developed a fetish.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To AV

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 08:04: am

Thx for your reply, I can understand now with them being much older than you the power games they could play by getting you into trouble. I bet they enjoyed it too. That said though, it sounds like you were pretty cabable of getting into trouble on your own, what with the skid marks in your pants! I asked the question did they ever try to get you to poo your pants while you were holding, because that's what happened to me. I grew up on a farm and I can remember one incident that must have happened just before Christmas one year when I was about 5 or 6. This German guy used to help my dad out with the turkey plucking, well he caught me hiding one day with my legs crossed holdng back a big old poop. Instead of just leaving me alone, he came up to me and forced my legs open and laughed at me as I involuntarily let go a pretty big poop my pants. Going back to the house all stinky to tell mum I'd had an accident earned me a pretty hard spanking and a suppository held in place by her finger to teach me not to do it again. Much like you though I never learned to take the easy option of just sitting on the toilet properly! I also never did tell her how I came poop that day.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Graham

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 08:51: am

Power games is probably a good word to use. I think they loved mocking me and my cry and later actually hearing me cry it as they helped hold me down.
I can only imagine the thoughts that were going through your mind as your legs were forced open. You were trying to fight back but at the same time hold the poop. Unfortunately something had to give. I'm sure once he forced them open, he held them causing you to lose total control.
I do remember once, not sure how old I was, maybe 10, I woke up early one morning, around 4:30, and had the urge to go really bad. I noticed my dad was up, getting ready to take a bath, so the bathroom was occupied. I decided to sit up in bed and hold it and try to take deep breaths trying to relieve the stomach pain. I sleep in a bedroom at the end of the hall, diagnol from the bathroom and up from the kitchen. The kitchen light actually shined in my room. I noticed mom walking down the hall, and not wanting to get caught sitting up in bed, and not being seen by the partial light shining into my room, I laid back down, as a result, I relaxed, and my bowels moved. I filled my panjamas. Once my stomach relaxed, I couldn't stop it, sitting back up just made it worse, so I just layed there in bed, until dad was finished with the bathroom, and I made a quick be line to basically dump my undees in the toliet and clean up.
That's the only time I can remember actually filling my pants involuntary.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Graham

Author:
Giovanni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 10:22: am

The prompter was almost always my dad, the executors my mother and my aunt. The suspicion of my constipation were my crankiness, bad behaviour and too big for my breeches attidudes. My mom's forefinger was stuck into my butt hole. If a big turd was found I was in for a big soapy enema and my "caca caca song" and pooping and farting symphony into the potty was inevitable!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Giovanni

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 01:15: pm

Giovanni, You will see from a couple of other posts I have on here that my mum was completely fixated with my BM's or lack of! (pretty much like I've noticed from your posts that your family was with you). I never received enemas but did get given regular suppositories. My mum would never trust me to go poo poo on my own and would either put me in a nappy, or sometimes leave me in my pants and trousers and lay me across her knee (always kicking and screaming),and usually ending up with a smack and make me load my pants for her. If I didn't produce enough in her estimation, she would sometimes repeat the process. There were rare occassions when my dad would deal with my 'holding back' issues but mostly it was mum.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Giovanni

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012, 08:59: am

My grandmother was a big instigator of enemas. Either she would convince my moher I needed one or she would tell me I needed one and she would fill the bag. She even fills me now when I am in college and 22. The other daY I didn't want breakfast because I was hung over and she told me an enema would straighten me out and she gave me one. She lives near us and often stops to have coffee with my mother ot to go shopping with her.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012, 10:25: am

Dan,

Do you enjoy receiving these enemas from your grandmother? Do you get any say in the matter and what are your thoughts on being an older college student still being given enema clearouts?

Author:
Roland (wistful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012, 01:46: pm

I guess the major influence on Mum giving me enemas was our GP (doctor) when I was 4.5, when he decided after a thorough exam that there was nothing wrong with me, and that they should be used to aid in my 'toilet training' (I was bad about 'withholding'); but doubtless all of the female relatives (Grandma, Aunties) agreed with the wisdom of using them on me. Once the doctor had made his pronouncement, I was doomed. And of course, whenever there was a news story about some epidemic or other, Mum would fall back on the enema as a preventative measure, this being in addition to my 'regular' weekly sessions. Oh, well; I did survive; and actually, I still take them occasionally.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012, 01:54: pm

It was my mums constant threats to 'take me to the doctors' because of my constipation/holding back, that made me 'allow' her to administer my suppositories. I dare say I'd have still been given them even if I'd said 'OK then take me'. Of course I never did say that as I was frightened of the doctor and the threat of a visit would have me promising to 'be a good boy and let mummy deal with my problem'!

Author:
Roland (wistful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012, 02:51: pm

Graham:
Yes, the 'doctor's visit' was often threatened, just to keep me in line. The gist of the threat was that something even worse was possible... best let Mum 'take care of things'.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012, 04:47: pm

Exactly! Such cunning ploys they used against us and we fell for them every time! Lol. I wouldn't mind falling for them now!!!!

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012, 01:22: pm

Am i the only one who was given enema laying on a soft fleecy blanket that mom heated buy draping it over a hot radiator.I can still see my mother sitting on the closed toilet with the warmed pink fleecy blanket over her lap and the red Davol enema bag hanging over her shoulder.The heated fuzzy blanket felt so good when mom gave a good gentle soap suds enema or enemas.Has anyone had blanket and enema experiences.

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 01:31: pm

My mother was not influenced, but my grandmother was. My grandfather was the one who influenced her. My brother and I got many enemas from her as well as glasses of prune juice to keep us regular. Every year we went to their house to go blackberry picking with my grandfather. This was in July. often my brother and I would then go back to the house for breakfast of from scratch waffles, pancakes or french toast. Just as often my grandfather (Poppop) would say to my grandmother these boys should get a filling so they don't get stomach aches from all they just ate. My grandmother would say to him get the bag and I will mix the enema. She would put a bar of soap in water in a pot, melt it down on stove, and then fill the bag with plain water with the soapy water added.

We would be told to get our clothes off and sit on chairs in the kitchen until we were told to go into the powder room. My whizzer would start to bone as I was taking my pants and underpants off. This was 1963 and there were still many women my grandmother's age who thought enemas were a cure for everything. My grandfather had the same feelng yet my dad did not seem that interested although my mother always tod him when she had given us enemas.

Once when I was 15 and my brother 12 this happened. I was called into the bathroom and my grandmother hung the bag from the doorknob. The pipe on her bag was long because she had bought a longer one so it would not slip out when she was giving my mother and uncle enemas. She vaselined the pipe and pushed it into me and asked if I felt the enema gong in. I said no. She wiggled the pipe and asked was I filling now. Again I answered no. She pulled the pipe out and it was clogged. She hit it agains the side of the sink but couldn't get it unclogged. She went and got a knitting needle and inserted that into the pipe and unclogged it. She put more Vaseline on the pipe, opened the clip and pushed the pipe into my hole. Are you filling now? I said yes.

I got filled and then Poppop said I better get another enema judging by the way I was packed. I emptied the first enema and then got back on the floor for a refill. Poppop said he was surprised I did not have a stomach ache. It took me longer to empty this one out. I remember not feeling as strongly the urge to go.

Finally my brother was called in after I went and after my grandmother had put the pipe in boiling water for a few minutes. Then my brother was called. I remember standing there wondering why he wasn't getting a boner. I did not even register that he still had no pubic hair. Sex education was not a big topic in those days at school or at home. I still can't figure out how we put it together. Those though were not the last enemas suggsted for us by Poppop.

Author:
Ellie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 04:17: pm

This is an interesting question! Im 43 yrs old and me and my 2 sisters got enemas often, especially when were sick or felt lousy, but also out parents felt the enemas kept us healthy so it happened mostly every weekend.
Im not sure if there was any one person who influenced them to give us enemas, but I remember that they would often talk about enemas with some neighbors and friends, and they also helped each other give the enemas to their families. Thats why Im not sure if it was one person, but more just something a groups of friends did and helped each other with their families.

I dont get here that often but will try to check back fo rreplies, but I also added my email address if you have any comments.
Thanks, Ellie

Author:
angela (satisified)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012, 02:06: pm

hi- my grandmother certainly did influience my mother on giving my sister and i enemas. we always got a large herbal tea enema on the first day of our menstrual periods. mother told me that my grandmother did the same thing to her. mother would make either my sister or on the first day of our periods to come in her bathroom where she would have us completely undress and lay down on our backs and she would put a small pillow to lay our heads on.mother would either use a large colon tube or a inflateable bardex on us. she would have us spread our legs and pull them up for her to start the enema. after she started it with the flow going very slowly she would put a warm hot water bottle on our stomachs to help with the cramping. these warm herbal tea enemas would always about 15 minutes before we could go to the toilet, but they did help.

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013, 02:01: am

It is not just one person that influenced anyone about enemas, it is the combination of events and how my parents and their friends think about enemas, most of them are still around and we still get together from time to time.

Author:
bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012, 11:49: am

My wife knew that Mom had administered enemas to me regularly as I was growing up and that I had my first orgasm as an adolescent kneeling on the bathroom floor as she filled me with her weekly soapy treat. One evening my wife and I were just discussing our sexual fantasies and I told her I had sometimes imagined Mom giving me an enema again, never expecting it to go further than bedroom chat. Several weeks later my wife and I took Mom out for dinner and when we got back to her apartment, she told us to sit down while she got things arranged. I thought she meant for desert but she came out in just her bra and panties and told me to undress in front of my wife and then come to the bathroom for my enema. I always got my childhood enemas naked so had to be naked here as well. Since then Mom has given me a number of enemas and I enjoy our special intimacy. Sometimes my wife assists but I am generally unaware of my wife arranging for Mom's flushings

Author:
Michael (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013, 02:33: pm

My aunt always influienced my mother into giving me an enema.If i had a fever auntie would ask my mother if i moved my bowels after the Milk of magnezia physic mom gave me last nite.My mother would tell her sister that she gave my a suppository about an hour a go,but still no bowel movement.My aunt would than say i think we should give him an enema.Mom then took a pink fleecy fuzzy blanket and drape over a hot radiator to heat it and auntie would fill the enema bag with warm Ivory soapy warter then mom would call me to the bathroom were she would be siting on the closed toilet with the heated fleecy blanket draped over her lap and have me lay on her blanket covered lap for a good soap suds enema.Mom give me the enema with auntie holding the enema bag up.I wouldbe crying and they would be telling me how good the warm enema would be for me.

Author:
Cosworth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 06:39: pm

I am sure that there were plenty of relatives who discretely recommended to Mum that she use them on me, but she didn't start giving them to me until I had been examined by the family doctor (at the age of 4.5); who obviously must have given her the 'green light'; that is, on the basis of his examination of me, decided that that was the only therapy I needed to improve my regularity...
Cosworth

Author:
jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013, 02:16: pm

My mom was influenced by our family doctor ( remember this was in the 1950's ) who was very pro-enema and also by both of my grandmothers . My mom could and did give a gentle and yet very thorough enema . As part of the exit doctor appointment exam I can hear our family doctor indicate to my mom while smiling at me ... ' and tomorrow , as our appointments were usually afternoon appointments ) give him a ' good ' enema ' and to that order mom always complied .
My mom gave me enemas into early adulthood .

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.