Enema and Suppository Forum
www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Concerned father
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 12:20: pm

I am concerned about my wife's practice of giving our boy's enemas on the each other Friday. Our sons are 15 and 13.
When I ask why she does this, she replies that it's good for them. She says "it cleans them out," keeps them regular, and cuts down on their chance of colorectal cancer.
I believe a diet high in fiber is enough, but she insists on this measure. Are these enemas harmful or helpful for our sons?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 12:48: pm

When I was a young boy every Sunday night as part of getting ready for the week and school, right before my bath or shower my Mother would take me into the bathroom. There she would place an armless chair in the middle of the room, gently place me across her, lower my pajamas and then give me an enema. No buts, arguments or wining, just hold still and take your water for your weekly cleansing. All done wuith my health in mind and this continued up until I was around 16 years old. Thinking back now,I miss those gentle, Motherly and sincere concerned moments.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Are regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Dr. Dan (enema boys)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 07:44: am

Your wife's enema giving to your boys seems quite normal, and even HEALTHY for your sons.

Write to me, directly, for more information, and support.

Thanks, and God Bless

Author:
Howard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 01:48: pm

I don't feel regular enemas are a gender thing at all. Both my parents and my wife's parents believed in routine, regular enemas. It is a practice we have continued through 43 years of our marriage and our children received enemas on a regular basis as well. Now our grandchildren have enemas. While I believe that a healthy diet and exercise are important for health and regularity, even regular bowel function does not completely clean out the bowels. if you take an enema after a BM, you will be amazed what will come out. Ywo enemas a month is hardly excessive. I would guess that your wife takes enemas and you do not.

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 11:40: am

As usual I think Howard's comment is quite helpful. I can attest that I have very often, in my work, as well as Family experience found a very dirty return upon giving a cleansing enema after someone has had a bowel movement.

To Concerned Father, as previously posted my Father in Law is a Gasteoenteologist, my wife is a Family Practice & ER MD, and both feel strongly that routine enemas are a healthy practice, and that there is a strong relationship between a clean colon and prevention of colon cancer. Our Family does an enema series each week end, and a more thorough clean out Monthly, and a fast and absolute detox and complete clean out quarterly. Some of our children are now young adults while some are still younger. We give enemas to all. I don't think gender is a major factor within families, but perhaps you are concerned about embarrassment for your sons and inevitable erections as they are young to mid/late puberty age. If this is the case I suggest you assume the enema administration responsibilities.

If Concerned Father, you have questions on technique, solutions, quantity, etc. please post your questions and I would be happy to share my recommendations as I have given many tens of thousands of enemas to patients as well as family members.

[> [> Subject: Your Sim's Modification Is Helpful To Some Mothers

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 01:05: pm

Filipino Orderly, in a recent thread a mother named Marion has discovered that your modified left-side position has made the procedure more acceptable to her sons. She said believe they have more privacy. Do your patients feel same sense of privacy when you use that modification?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Your Sim's Modification Is Helpful To Some Mothers

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 04:43: pm

To Fran and others.....Since there seems to be considerable interest in my suggested positioning, perhaps a more complete explanation would be helpful.

Just prior to giving a patient their first enema in a session, I ask "have you ever had an enema before?" Nearly all say they have. I then say something like "Then you know it can sometimes feel a little uncomfortable, but that you feel better when everything is out of your system." I then ask (if they have experience) "do you have a favorite position for receiving your cleansing enema?" If they do I accommodate it, however most do not express a preference.

I then say, "i recommend for the first placing you on your side with both of your knees up in a fetal position while you hold a pillow under your chin with your arms wrapped around it. Would you like to try it that way?" most say okay. After I get them positioned I assess if there penis and scrotum has naturally gotten tucked under their legs. If not, I say, "for my sons, as well as for me when I receive an enema in this position, I find it more comfortable to pull the penis and scrotum down under like this". I say this as I pull it into position. I then say something like "is that more comfortable? Most of the time they say yes. If that is the case, I then proceed with the lubrication and insertion. If it is not more comfortable, I help them raise their right leg and let it the "family jewelry" go where it wants which means it gets squeezed between the abdomen and the upper legs/ front of the thighs. If that is better for them, so be it!

I think some of the confusion is my former choice of the words "modified sims position". It really is more of a fetal position which instinctinively tends to be comforting to people, cats and dogs! I never use e sims name in patient explanation as it is not a familiar term, but fetal position is usually familiar and descriptive.

As a further explanation, I usually only use this for the first and fourth enema, but on the fourth in a right side fetal. For the second I suggest a head down, butt up if they are mobile and agile, and if not face down on the bed. For the third, I recommend a back lying position. If still not clear, and if I am continuing their enemas (sometimes it falls to the next shift to continue til clear, it depends on time, number of patients getting enemas, how many enemas are needed for complete results with a particular patient as wll as how much is inside the other patients etc.) then I usually go to right fetal, then back, and continue to rotate until the cleansing enema is complete!

I hope this clears up any questions!

[> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Howard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 02:54: pm

Thanks for your kind words. I'm always troubled by the resistence people have towards enemas. While here in the U.S., the media bombards the public with constipation remedies and drug stores are filled with laxatives, probiotics, it seems that something as simple as an enema is taboo. Makes no sense to me that anyone would take chemicals which are unpredictible and unreliable, eat yougert three times a day, when a good enema will solve the problem. When I read many of the posts here, the concerns people have seem to be misplaced. Almost any enema will have some level of discomfort being the feeling of fullness or the urgency to expell or the indignity of having a nozzle in the anus. However, that is a small price for the benefits obtained. When my wife gave birth to our first child 40 years ago, she said the enema was the most difficult part. However, she had two more children-and managed to survive the unpleasant enemas. Our children didn't always like knowing that it was enema time but they knew we also took them. As adults, they have continued to cleanse their bowels and now their childrens. As my wife and I have aged, we need them more frequently but we are in amazingly good health for our age group.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 11:23: am

Howard, when your children were young how frequently did you administer enemas? Did you do oneat a session, or a series, or did you continue until they were clear? Did you you soap suds or plain water or another solution? What quantities or volume were used at various ages? If you know, is the protocol your children use for your grandchildren the same, or have they modified it? I will be curious when my children start having children if they will follow our family regime, I think so, as they readily accept, and I think find pleasant if not enjoyable our enema ritual. I think it has kept us close in as much as it is an intimate experience which makes it possible to talk about many other issues in their lives - enemas create a sense of trust and no secrets.
Thanks for your numerous posts, always well thought out and well explained.

Author:
Ditrih
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 01:43: pm

In our childhood my brothers and I got enemas every Saturday evening. They were pretty big ones. We had a red open top enema bag that held at least two and a half quarts and we had to take as much of it as we could. Mom stayed in the room when you pooped it out and and looked in the toilet before you flushed and if she didn't like the results, she'd refill the bag and you'd get another enema. When we were teens, pooping in front mom was some embarrassed but it wasn't big deal for mom and she told it's traditional intra-family matter between mom and children.
We also got impromptu enemas whenever Mom thought we needed a BM, which was about once a week on average. She had an assortment of bulb syringes and you'd get two or three bulbs full. So long as she heard a good healthy "plop" or two when you pooped, she wouldn't bother checking the toilet. If you didn't poop well, the enema bag would come out.

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 02:00: pm

Regular enema for children was usual thing in numerous families at least in 50s-60s. Parents considered it's very useful for healthy both, boys and girls, and many physicians were agree with this method. When we were growing up, 3 boys and 2 girls, mom gave enemas all us twice monthly. During the summer, mom liked to administer the enemas out-of-doors, near the outdoor privy (we had both indoor and outdoor facilities ). Mom would announce that "today is enema day" and we had to be ready (that meant being naked) when she called. If we were going to have an outdoor enema, my brothers would simply undress by the privy (in the summer, often they'd often wear nothing more than gym shorts) while us girls would get undressed in the house, don a robe, then meet mom by the privy where we'd hang the robe on a hook on the two-holer building.
Sometimes when mom had a real production line going for the five of us getting enemas, I'd end up sitting next to my brother expelling. We didn't think anything of that situation, even when we were in high school.
Our indoor bathroom was quite small so mom gave enemas in the kitchen and we'd take our turns expelling.
If anything good came of this, besides being very healthy, it was the fact that while other teens were boing bonkers over men's magazines, my brothers would probably take one glance and simply think "Been there ... I've seen all that." However, no one ever mentioned our family enemas.

Author:
george 1st (Kindly)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 06:58: pm

Dear Concerned Father...
I'm 74 years young, and only received one enema once during my childhood, and I feel cheated. We raised four boys, and none of them ever got an enema. At my age I realize what a dumb thing that we did in not giving them enemas. Weekly enemas are great for the intestines. They also help to prevent many common colds and sniffles. They can provide a bonding with the parent that no other activity can provide. I also believe that this should start at age five and go right on through high school. I also believe that moms should do the children up and until boys turn age seven or there abouts, and that dad should take over giving to their sons. If the parents are really attentive to their children, and talk to them about what happens with an enema for boys and girls, and are willing to answer questions when they are asked and answer them truthfully, that as the children grow older there is nothing at all that the children will be afraid to ask their parents. This will give the children the truth from the parents perspective rather than from the street wise.

Enemas are great for the body, and no, your wife is not doing wrong in giving them. My only problem is that YOU should be giving them to your boys, not your wife.

[> [> Subject: George, Please Explain Further

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 06:53: am

George,please explain your statement, "My only problem is that YOU should be giving them to your boys, not your wife". Mothers are the traditional caregivers of both male and female children, so why would you say that?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: George, Please Explain Further

Author:
george 1st
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 03:28: pm

My point is that if dads were to start giving boys their enemas at age seven and beyond several things would come into play:
As the son(s) becomes older (10 years and up) if dad has been giving his son enemas with love and care over those years, a special bonding will grow between them, and dad and son will be able to discuss everything, sexual things included, with no bashfulness and fear of asking questions.
The boy, when his dad suggests that erections are normal, natural and part of life will reduce the problem of having erections in front of mom. This is a major embarrassment that boys usually have when that happens. Many posts on this board point this out.
Dad is caring for his son(s), and this becomes an important opportunity to be alone together with dad. In todays world, parents having two or more jobs, there just isnt much time left for such togetherness.
This is why I firmly believe that dads should start giving enemas to their boys at an early age.

Author:
bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 08:38: am

I was often constipated as an infant so my mom got into the routine of administering regular enemas to me. I don't know how often that was earlier but when I was school age most every Sunday afternoon or evening was enema time. Often she would call my dad to the bathroom as I was nearly finished expelling for his enema. In addition Grandma gave us all spring and fall purges where everyone was given a dose of a strong laxative and an hour or two later, she and Mom gave everyone an enema. Often an aunt and uncle and cousins were there as well. I hated having to take the laxative but grew to rather enjoy the enemas despite the embarrassment and control issues. My wife has continued with my weekly enemas and upon several occasions has had Mom assist her. We have one son and while he doesn't get regular weekly enemas, he gets them when ill. He is well aware that I get my weekly treatment.

Author:
Connor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 11:44: am

I received weekly enemas from mom until I was 15. Then she told me I was old enough to give myself an enema when needed. When she thought an enema was warranted she would set the bag up for me and leave me alone in the bathroom to do it myself. However, when I was 17 I received the last enema from mom. I remember it vividly. My dad and I had had the flu for several days and she came in my bedroom and suggested an enema. I was somewhat shocked as it had been a few years since I had had an enema. I mumbled something about I was too old for an enema. She told me that she had just given an enema to dad so I wasn't too old. And she would "help me out" with the enema if I felt too ill to do it myself. It was Sunday and I was watching a football game that just started. I finally said ok if we could wait till the game was over. I don't think I paid any attention to the game as my mind was only on the enema. As soon was the gun sounded the end of the I heard her in the bathroom readying the enema bag. I went to the bathroom and took off my pj bottoms and positioned myself on all fours on the floor. I could only take about 1/3 of the bag. Afterward she commented I hadn't taken much and did I want another. I don't know why (probably out of embarassment ) I declined.

Author:
Jeffrey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 12:16: pm

Parents used to give to me and siblings - brother and sister - monthly, sometimes more often. It was "cleaning day" We got until our mid teens. Constipation was the usual reason when I complained that I had the problem in earlier years. No shame. It's family. We are family.

Author:
Edward from South
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 12:25: pm

It was my mother and grandmother who gave me enemas once a week untill i was about 15 years old. They were soap and water enemas. I still remember being called in to the bedroom, and. seeing the waterproof sheet on the bed. I knew what was going to happen, i would have to remove all af my clothes and get up on the bed and lay on my back.They used a bulb syringe to insert the water.One of them would hold my legs up high and spread wide, and the other one would give me the enema. It was part of my boyish life. Embarrassing enough.

Author:
Peter (In family)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 12:38: pm

We lived on a farm way out in the country where there were not too many visitors and, because our house was set well back from the seldom-traveled road, we had had a lot of privacy.

I can remember, when we were preschool and even in the pre-teens, on hot summer days, instead of bathing in the hot bathroom, my two sisters and I would wash up outside, soaping ourselves and then using the garden hose to rinse.

We didn't feel to self conscious about our bodies because we had seen each other nude so often, it really didn't seem unusual. However, we didn't talk about this with our friends because they would always joke about seeing their brothers or sisters bathing. We thought they were the unusual ones.

We respected each other's privacy as we got older, but even occasionally when I was in late high school and my sisters would come home from college, we would go skinny dipping in the river which ran through our property.

One thing about our parents, they treated us equally. When one person got sick, it seemed that all were considered to be sick and got some sort of medicine.

This even happened when we got enemas. If anyone was sick or couldn't go to the bathroom, we all got enemas.

We would go into the kitchen to undress during the winter or we would do this outside during the summer when it was warm. Mom always said there was no reason to hide in the house when there was so much wide open space and it was also cooler outdoors.

When we were very young, we got enemas with the bulb syringe, but as we got older, we'd receive them from the enema bag which was hung from the towel rack in the kitchen or from the clothesline outside. We'd all undress and wait our turn, watching as the other got his or her enema.

My older sister, Jane, confided one time that she sometimes faked being sick so she would get an enema. I told her that I fantasized about giving her an enema. We both laughed about that, looking forward to that day.

And I think our parents, especially mom, enjoyed administering the enemas to our developing bodies.

The last time we got a group enema was during the previous Christmas holiday. My sisters were both home from college. The oldest, age 22, said she was getting a stomach ache and it wasn't from any "woman" problem.

"When's the last time you went to the bathroom," mom asked.

"I think it was three days ago," she said.

"I think you need an enema," she said. "Don't you?"

Sis agreed, asking if she should go into the bathroom.

"You're not that old yet, young lady," mom said. "In fact, as long as we're all here, I think this would be a good time for all of you to get an enema, don't you?"

We sort of disagreed, but didn't really disagree as mom went to the bathroom to retrieve the enema syringe and bag. She then mixed up a sink full of warm water, mixed in a small amount of Ivory soap flakes and said, "Okay, girls, young man, time to undress."

"Right here?" we protested, half-heartedly, trying to sound like we didn't want to, but yet didn't want to miss out on this family ritual. We all sort of stood around the kitchen table and took off our, shoes, socks, shirts and slacks, getting down quickly to our underwear, then just stood there.

"Oh, just throw your clothes in the basket there and I'll wash them when we're all done," mom said. "That includes the underwear."

We obediently doffed our underwear, the girls also slipping out of their bras. Jane had fully developed into woman with full breasted the dipped just a little, but still showed her full youthful beauty. Sue, 20, had maintained her "twin peaks" through daily workouts in the gym and playing junior varsity basketball in college.

"Okay Jane, you're the one who couldn't go, you're first," she pointed to my older sister who obediently took a kneeling position on a kitchen chair and leaned over the table, stretching out just a bit with her breasts just touching the table, causing her nipples to harden. Mom spread her cheeks, spread a liberal amount of petroleum jelly and then inserted the syringe before lifting it about a foot or two above my sister's butt.

As the water began to flow, I could see that my sister was enjoying it, although she fainted a bit of discomfort, but kept moving her body on the kitchen table. Mom stopped the flow a couple times, but finally emptied the entire 48 ounces of fluid into her offspring. Jane climbed off the chair and walked cautiously to the bathroom which was just next to the kitchen.

With that, Sue took her turn. She wanted her enema standing up, bending over at the waist to allow mom to make the preparations, jumping just a bit when mom's finger slipped into her butt hole while applying the jelly.

With the nozzle inserted, mom opened the clasp and the liquid flowed for the second time. Sue liked to take her enemas standing up because this gave her a change to move he legs a bit if cramps began to come. She would always do a little dance, sort of on her tiptoes. She had started doing this when she was about 12 or 13. She said it made her relax, but I think this helped her enjoy the enema as it flowed into her body.

The liquid flowed into her quite easily and she accepted all the water in just a couple minutes. Mom said the hold it for a while, then told her to use the downstairs bathroom because Jane was not yet done. This left only me. Mom loaded the bag again, telling me to take "the position I wanted." I preferred to simply bend over, putting my hands on my knees.

With that the jelly was applied and the hose inserted, causing a warm sensation through my body and causing my penis to become erect. My sisters always took notice of this when they had their enemas, but never said anything, believing any comments like this would end our common enema sessions which we all seemed to enjoy. I was not overly endowed, but it was enough to feel good when I brushed against the cold edge of the kitchen table.

Just as I was finished taking the last of the water, my sister came out of the bathroom, allowing me to use this room. I walked by her and she reached out, grabbing my extended appendage as mom's back was turned. This also began the second, and sometimes a third round of enemas, these to rinse. Once we produced a clean flow of water it meant we were cleaned out.

After we were pronounced clean, we would shower and get into fresh clothes. My sisters said they would continue this ritual if they had families and asked if I would do the same. I probably would.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 02:04: am

I grew up with my mother and step father who gave both me and my older sister enemas every Sunday afternoon from the age of 5 until we left home. Our enemas were given completely nude in the family room and held until Mom decided we were ready. Their belief, which I share today, was that sex was better treated as normal and not something hidden and not out in the open. I frequently masturbated after an enema at the urging of my parents as did my sister. Later I was given enema's by my sister while Mom or Dad watched. I began getting erections by the age of 12 and it was treated as normal. I think this has truly helped my sex life as an adult.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 02:06: am

I was born in 1974 and grew up with enemas, Mom was a staunch believer as was my grandma and great grandma. Every Tuesday and Saturday me, my sis and bro were naked and in line for our enemas. This went on until we left for college. From about age 13 my bro would aways get an erection at enema time, sometimes he would get one when we were told to get ready for our enemas. Once, he came while on his back getting his enema. It was pretty amazing at the time. Oh, was he embarassed!!!
When sis and I were 13 and 14, and my bro was 16 we started playing with the enema bag together. That's when we learned how to make him cum while he got an enema. Funny, he wasn't embarassed then. Then, sadly, our play time ended when we got caught by our mom. Looking back, I chuckle at the sight it must have been to see the three of selecting a switch in the back yard of our farm and then getting a severe whipping from Daddy. He made us go directly to what we called the whipping tree without allowing us to get dressed, and i still had my enema in me! Well, what goes in has to come out and it happened in the yard. Oh, and by the way, my bro was still hard in the back yard and when he got his whipping.

Author:
to Concerned Father
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:02: am

Hello: I'm a 56 years old guy who grew up in the 50's. Like your wife, my mother gave me enemas twice monthly and additionally, when I was ill, had a cold or constipated. She used a red open-top enema bag with a red hose and black nozzle which hung in our bathroom. She filled the bag with soapy water made from Castile Soap. Sometimes she also put some olive oil into the water. Even at age 16 I pulled my pants off and lay on my left side for my enemas. She hung the bag from a floor lamp. When I had enough water and could not hold it, I ran butt naked to the bathroom which was next to my bedroom. Even if dad were home, it was mother who administered the enema. I once complained to dad that I was getting too big for mom to give me enemas, but he said she was my mother and I needed to be cleaned out and if I were in the hospital a lady nurse would give me one.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 11:04: am

The answer to the original question on this thread "IS REGULAR ENEMAS GOOD FOR BOYS" has not been addressed. So hear goes, just one mans opinion.

YES regular enemas are good for boys especially through puberty. YES regular enemas are also good for girls through the first 2 years of their periods. Yes regular enemas are good for both adult men and women. helps keep us function at our highest level. Yes regular enemas are good and necessary for seniors as their systems are slowing down and needs help to keep them healthy.

Author:
Andrew to Wiliam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 01:24: pm

You are right, regular enemas are good for both, boys and girls. At least, my mom considered it so. My earliest memories of enemas was that they were given out doors because we lived on a farm and it was more convenient for mom to give them to me and my two older sisters right by our two-hold privy. We didn't have indoor plumbing at the time.
Sometimes we got them all at the same time. There was no big shyness about nudity in our family ... mom told us to undress, we got one or two soapy enemas, then rinse enemas and if the weather was right during the summer, we all went skinny dipping in the river on our farm ... sort of a reward for being good kids.
Even when we got older, when my older sisters were in high school, we still got family enema sessions the same way during the summer ... even when we got indoor plumbing.

Author:
george 1st
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 03:32: pm

My point is that if dads were to start giving boys their enemas at age seven and beyond several things would come into play:
As the son(s) becomes older (10 years and up) if dad has been giving his son enemas with love and care over those years, a special bonding will grow between them, and dad and son will be able to discuss everything, sexual things included, with no bashfulness and fear of asking questions.
The boy, when his dad suggests that erections are normal, natural and part of life will reduce the problem of having erections in front of mom. This is a major embarrassment that boys usually have when that happens. Many posts on this board point this out.
Dad is caring for his son(s), and this becomes an important opportunity to be alone together with dad. In todays world, parents having two or more jobs, there just isnt much time left for such togetherness.
This is why I firmly believe that dads should start giving enemas to their boys at an early age.

Author:
Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:26: am

I got weekly Saturday enemas over mommy's lap w/ a bulb til age 10 and then in the knee chest position, in the bathtub (in case of an accident) til age 16.
Mom's enemas were always hot and I learned to love the feeling of the warmth spreading thru my tummy as early as age six.
She would also insist on a long retantion time to give the enema time to work.
If mom's patient couldn't hold it for the full retention time, the enema was repeated

Author:
Teresa (Stop it!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012, 11:39: am

For otherwise healthy kids, an enema once a week, if properly and safely administered, isn't necessarily "dangerous," but it is very unsuall and highly suspect.
Obviously, I don't know anything about their family dynamic, but come on... this should be raising all sorts of red flags if she's your friend.

The psychological ramifications of having mothers doing this is akin to her still bathing the kids, not to even go into the whole "sexually erotic" implications of enemas.

These mothers, though maybe innocent and well-meaning, is screwing these kids up, maybe not physically... but emotionally and sexually. I would be surprised if their kids as mature and socially adept as their peers. They would be humiliated if their friends found out about this weekly ritual, and it would haunt them through their highschool years and beyond.

Author:
Stanley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012, 02:11: pm

Usually I got an enema from mom on Saturday afternoons. Stripped off of course. I got a boner almost every time since my about 13. Mom never said anything about it but she was looking right at it about two feet away. In the early days it didn't bother me but when I got in high school and learned about masturbation I was uneasy about my boner in front of mom. I thought I might squirt but I never did although she rubbed my boner with a towel sometimes because it got wet. After my enema I had to take a nap for one hour.

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012, 02:43: pm

My bro Ben and me are identical twins. In our childhood, mom believed that regular enemas are very useful for children healthy and we got cleaning enemas twice monthly (each other Saturday) until our 16+. It was part of life. However, after big Holydays, when we ate too much usually, we got extra enema on next morning.
We lived in rural place , in little home, however, a few neighbors' homes were near. We had outdoor enemas too, when was warm enough, but it was until our 10 only. Mom considered that children under 10 have no embarrassment enough, and we got bulb enemas over mom's lap despite neighbors presence sometimes. It was part of life,indeed, and many times mom continue conversation with her friends, while Ben or me were over her knee, getting enema or expelling near in plastic potty. After our 10, all enemas were done in home only, because Ben and me protested to get it outdoor in front neighborr's watching.

Author:
Eddie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012, 03:58: pm

Certainly enemas are good for boys! But regular enemas are good for girls too. Two girl cousins of mine often got very large enemas from their mother. No, they were not punishment enemas but you might think so to hear the two girls screech. So one day I had to go to the bathroom in their house. The door was closed but there was no noise so I opened the door and there were the two girls each with an enema nozzle in their butts. There was no water in either of the two bags, they were dry. I had to shoo them out so I could use the bathroom. I told their mom later and she said that they each would get a series of large enemas until the results were clear, right after suppertime!

Eddie

Author:
morgan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012, 11:58: pm

please explain certain enemas are good for boys,regular enemas are good for girls too. Does this mean regular enemas are good for both?discribe certain enemas that are good for boys but not girls?

Author:
Little Sarah (to morgan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2012, 05:25: pm

I suppose many people think regular enemas are good for girls. This discussion is mainly about the question if they are good for boys too.
Enemaed hugs
Little Sarah

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
morgan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2012, 09:27: pm

To Little Sarah and to Eddie; My question to Eddie is how are certain enemas for boys different than regular enemas given to both? I ask Eddie to discribe the difference. I don't see any diference so I thought I'm missing out on maybe something special and would like to try. I think enemas are good for boys and girls alike. If I had a daughter I wouldn't like to deprive her of the benefits of enemas nor would I want to deprive a son in the same light based on sexual difference. The world would be much better if everyone took enemas.I sincerely believe children brought up to take enemas by their parents are of better carecture and a boon to mankind. Your point about the subject and purpose is well taken however I'm responding to comments made by Eddie that I wanted clarification on.By the way... Where do you stand on the subject Little Sarah?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Little Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 11:20: am

I have received enemas when constipated or sick, each month at the beginning of my period and as a preparation for longer trips, (vaginal) intercourse, gyn exams and births. My 4 daughters have received enemas voluntarily for the same reasons (exept the 2 youngest - some reasons are omitted as they are still virgins). I have no son. My husband and my 1st son-in-law are not so much into enemas. My 2nd son-in-law and my grandson take enemas at least once a month - they are proud when thea are told afterwards they have received the enema "like a girl". Also my 2 granddaughters receive enemas at least monthly wirhout fuss or crying.
Enemaed hugs
Little Sarah

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
morgan to
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 11:06: pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Morgan to Little Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 11:36: pm

are you pleasd your 2nd son in law and grandson are proud they take an enema like a girl? Does yor husband and 1st son in law co-operate when you give them enemas? I gather from your reply you feel boys should take enemas like girls. I think you must be a very good wife, mother and mother in law to take so good care of your family. I envy them. I take it you've never given a punishment enema, only with love and kindness. I'm very pleased to get your opinion and value it. You seem quite nowledgable about enemas. Enema love to you and your family. Morgan

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Little Sarah (to morgan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 04:51: am

Yes, I am pleased about my 2nd son-in-law and my grandson. My husband cooperates when an enema is necessary. I never gave my 1st son-in-law an enema, only his mother and his wife did so. He takes enemas if necessary - and I am glad he is ready to receive an enema before intercourse. Little Helen doesnt want to be penetrated by a not-cleansed man.
Punishment enemas never happened in our family.
Enema love to you and your family
Little Sarah

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2012, 02:43: pm

Mom thought regular enemas were necessary if for nothing else than ensuring that we'd be used to them. I recall one conversation she had with a neighbor about giving an enema to her son. The neighbor was lamenting how difficult it was for her to give her son a needed enema. Mom asked her how often she gave her boy an enema. When the woman said she didn't do it very often, mom told her that was the trouble. She needed to do it regularly so he would be used to it so he wouldn't fuss when it came time for a needed enema.

That explained why I and my sister got an enema for no apparent reason every now and then. When we came down sick or got constipated we wouldn't be surprised when the enema bag came out.

I pretty much stopped being constipated around age nine, but could still expect to be over her lap for an enema about once a month. When one of us became sick, enemas were a daily occurence for the patient. The other child got enemas too then, but not as frequently.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 10:22: am

In our house it was "punishment suppositories". The principle behind it was:
(A) if the child hates being anally penetrated so much, the suppository is a better form of discipline than the spanking (which accompanies it), and (B) unruly childhood behavior is very often the result of autointoxication from the bowels, so it's a good idea to empty the rectum of the misbehaving child - they'll calm down and take stock after doing a big dooey, and even if they don't it can hardly be bad for 'em.
Which I guess was the same principle Walt's mum used (?)

Author:
Buddy to sue uk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 01:02: pm

Hi Sue! My aunt used suppositories first then enemas as punishment then after she was satisfied I'd had enough i'd have to sit on a stool with a plug in my rectum 9 it hurt to sit on) naked in the corner with a sign stating my offence. I knew I was getting punished when told to get undressed and go to the place to be punished.(her bed room or bathroom. I would beg not to get the suppository or enema. the crying started right away and on through the punishment. I was usually well behaved after for a few days. she was always watching and knew when i'd done wrong.

[> Subject: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 01:57: pm

Several people on threads have mentioned enemas being used as a punishment. Since I was given one by my aunt, I would like to get everyone opinion what part of the enema process constitutes the punishment. Is it the discomfort associated with the enema itself? Or is it the exposure of oneself during the enema process? The punishment aspect of these two would seem to be minimal or non existant if the child had frequent enemas before. Of is it the amount control ie-the amount of water one may be forced to take could be painful. And lastly-do you think more boys than girls are given punishment enemas?

[> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 10:59: pm

could you tell us about your punishment enema? Might help to identify what made it a punishment for you. How old at the time?Equipment used? How given? Etc,etc. At what point did you cry? When did your aunt feel you had been punished enough?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 04:24: pm

I was trying to find the thread to refer you to with all the details, but it is not on any of the pages so I will detail the situation focusing on the punishment issue.

I was 16 at the time and staying over my aunt's house for a week while my parents were out of town. My aunt seemed to be picking on me for ever little thing so I was trying my best not to make her mad. The biggest thing she gave me lecture about was finding some playboy magazines in my suitcase. She gave me a lecture about them being degrading to women and she knew what I used them for.

Anyway a couple days into my visit, I started to have some stomach issues-probably due to the type of food my aunt served. She said she was going to give me an enema that night to clean me out. I had not had one since I was a very young child so naturally I was apprehensive.

The time came and my aunt told me to strip down to my briefs and go into the bathroom. Once we got in there she told me to remove them. I asked her why couldn't she just pull them down in the back. She said they might get wet and that being nude in front of her shouldn't be a problem as I had magazines full of nude women. Besides you don't have anything that she hadn't seen before.

I removed my briefs and trying laying across her lap but my size and space considerations made that unworkable. Finally was made to get on my knees with me draped over the side of the bathtub. My cousin even got to see me nude-coming in to announce a call from her grandma. I later learned her coming in was pre-planned all in attempt to embarrass me and teach me a lesson.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Betty Lou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 09:35: pm

Did it teach you a lesson or did you manage not to get caught? My husband got caught by his aunt and was punished with a bulb douche syringe laying over her lap taking 5 insertions from the 12oz bulb for each dirty little magazine he had. He had to hold each mag. he was punished for while taking the enema. I reasently found 3 hidden dirty magazines. I guess he didn't learn from his aunt but he will from me. guess what i'm going to do? you got it!I'm going to call his aunt to come and redo her punishment a little firmer this time

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 10:29: pm

I am sure she went through my stuff everytime I came over after that so I never brought those type of magazines over her house again.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:43: am

Initially it's the treatment itself (enema or suppository) that is the "punishment" because it's "painful". In later years the exposure and humiliation will compound it.

The theory behind it I've explained further up this thread - after a few years of internal debate (esp. after Mel was born) I came to approve of it.

Most parents wouldn't do it now, either for respectable reasons (not wanting to upset their children) or unrespectable reasons (politically correct notions associating bowel management and "sex", fear of social services).

Author:
devon (none)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2012, 10:50: am

I wonder often if the beaver & wally got enemas & maby the brady bunch too as at that time period enemas were a thing to give when needed, Bet lil timmy in lassie got a few of them too as enemas were the norm back in those days for kids, Ouch, It hurts mommy,,, take it out i don,t want it!

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 08:58: am

We have three sons 17, 14, and 10. Each gets enemas usually from my wife. She gave our 17yo son one on Monday, not as part of a routine but because he had not moved his bowels in 5 days. We know he could give one to himself but he is the kind of kid who delays everything. She could have made the enema and hung the bag and two hours later it would be still filled. It is just easier and less contentious to move him into the bathroom and fill him. Our 10yo got one Friday night because he was holding and I saw it. To save him from a real problem I took him into the bathroom and give him one with a 4oz bulb syringe given to us by my mother-in-law. After five of them he got off my legs and squirted it out.
I never had an enema until after I was married. My mother gave us Ex-Lax.The first time I used Ex-Lax and my wife knew she thought I would destroy my system. She insisted on giving me enemas after that.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.