Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: yogurt enema

Author:
Emily
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 04:58: pm

What is the best type enema equipment to use for a yogurt enem?. The solution is kind of thick and I wonder what is best and cleanable. Those closed enema bags that screw shut are the worst for cleaning (and drying too). Any advise?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: yogurt enema

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012, 01:50: pm

Emily,

I take Yogurt enemas and hereĺs how:

Use a clear plastic hospital type bag that comes with a clear plastic hose and a screw on cap to seal the bag completely; they generally hold 2 to 3-quarts. One advantage is to be able to see the enema lowering in the bag. Attach a Higginson pump which will easily inject the enema. Usually the bag hoses are smaller than the Higginson hose so you will need to cut off the about 3-inches of the tip with the discharge holes and insert a plastic connector. To do so, after cutting the tip off put the cut off end in a pan of boiling water for a couple of minutes to soften the plastic and then slip in the connector.

The only concern after putting the Yogurt into the bag is to not inject air which will cause cramping and I imagine that you wish to take the Yogurt as an implant enema as I do, so first pump the yogurt through the hose and Higginson until it comes out of the nozzle and close the clamp, then make sure only a minimal amount of air is left in the bag when the cap is put on by squeezing most of it out.

By the time the bag goes flat about 15% of the yogurt will remain in the hose and pump so increase the amount of yogurt you wish to take by 15% to assure receiving the desired amount.

If you're like me and enjoy the feel of an inserted nozzle and wish to retain it easily while holding the enema, consider using a Barium-type inflatable retention nozzle. If properly cared for it can be inflated for many enemas and used as a regular nozzle when the inflation bulb fails.

The whole setup will clean up easily.

A sealable 2.5 quart clear plastic bag can be found at http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/1-5-Quart-Economy-Enema-Kits-s/1019.htm

A Higginson pump can be found at http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/SearchResults.asp?Extensive_Search=Y&Search=Higginson+pump&Search.x=14&Search.y=4

A retention nozzle and inflator can be found at http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/Enema-Retention-Inflatable-Nozzles-s/1039.htm

I have no connection with this company other than as a customer and have found all their products I've purchased including those above to be fairly priced and of good quality.

Hugs,

Marlene

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: childs enema

Author:
Richard (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012, 05:16: pm

Iwas born in 1952 to a strict mother and father my mother in particular was fussy about the bowels and she always said thast I could not be constipated for more than a few days without some medical help givern during my growing up I became very constipated aroun the age of five and the district nuse was oedered by the doctor to give me a soap and water enema much to mother's pleasure and Ihad to sit on the potty while having a poo watched by everyone after the enema was administered in the sittingroom

[> [> Subject: Re: childs enema

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:23: am

Having to be "watched by everyone...having a poo" I think could be especially humiliating and distressing for a child (or an adult for that matter"!) - even if they'd already been watched being given an enema (very much against their will).

Definitely something a family should think twice about.

Having said that, my little girl has had her mum and aunty watch her on the loo doing a smell after a suppository/soap insertion. (Usually wasn't something that was planned).

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2░ F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.