Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Inflatable Enema Nozzle

Author:
Jer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 09:24: pm

If you have used them, please tell us your experience, the ins and outs of using them. Are they worth the high cost?

Thanks
Jer

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Inflatable Enema Nozzle

Author:
George1st
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013, 09:55: pm

I have one of Klystra's double balloon enema nozzles and I do use it once in a while. All my enemas are solo. I usually insert a large 1-1/2" diameter nozzle in me first and use a lube shooter to insert a good amount of lube in my anus. Inserting the double balloon nozzle requires a small amount of effort because of its diameter. I do get it inflated and seated. If I haven't inflated the inner balloon sufficiently the nozzle will leak. An additional squeeze of the bulb should stop the leak. There is no question that I know it is in me. If you want to hold a solution, that's the way to do it. p.s. don't buy the $90 dollar one; I've heard third hand that the balloons tend to become unglued on that one. Buy one of Klystra's, they stand behind their products should you have trouble with one of theirs. It's worth the extra money.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 06, 2013, 09:00: pm

If you have internal hemorrhoids don't waste your money. The prevent a good seal.

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 06:22: pm

I normally use a silicone coated 30FR 30cc balloon urinary catheter. Sometimes they last for about 30 enemas, sometimes the balloon splits after 5 enemas. They are pretty cheap, around $2.50 each. They are comfortable and tend to stay in but they can be pushed out if you get a cramp. I inflate to about 20 cc with air using a 12 cc syringe. Hope it works for you. I think using a petrolium
lub shortens the catheter live.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 10:11: pm

I have both versions of the Klystra double balloon nozzles, in one size I actually have two of them, and I love them. They are really great for large volume enemas without having that feeling of needing to clench you butt together. I would order from Klystra, and not somewhere that you might see a version that is cheaper, because they don't hold up at all! Cheaper isn't always a bargain!!!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.