Enema and Suppository Forum
www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: punishment that became pleasure

Author:
Randy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 2009, 02:16: pm

My mother raised me alone though I had a sister 9 years older than me. My mom was very strict and liked to spank me and give me an enema very often to calm me down or punish me for many things which don't seem to have warranted her treatment. She often got my sister involved in the punishment if she was home, by keeping me still when the enema started, or even getting the enema ready for me. The result is I am 30, if I see enema equipment anywhere I get turned on and have to rush home to take an enema. I visited a friend in the hospital who complained of having gotten an enema that day and I had an erection all afternoon. I know from this site there are many who need or love enemas. I have a great desire to give my GF an enema but am afraid she will leave me for my fetish. My GF hangs an enema bag and douche nozzle in her shower and I go crazy seeing this. I know it isn't for an enema but I wish it were.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: punishment that became pleasure

Author:
next chapter?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 10:29: am

Randy, please ask GF to give you an enema. You need it, if she says no, maybe someone else will say yes!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: punishment that became pleasure

Author:
PE addict
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009, 03:10: pm

It is not easy finding an enema partner who agrees to giving me hot soapy high forced enemas like I got as a child. When my Mother told me I was getting an enema for being bad, my heart raced in dread. As an adult, that's the kind of enema I need & love. Many times I give myself up to 6 enemas a day, and I love to force them in until I feel I will be injured keeping the fluid in any longer. I use a double bardex and insert BOTH balloons into my rectum before I let the water start. I use a 4 liter silicone bag. Watching the water race into me gives me a feeling more erotic than sex. I'm not proud of this, but finally I have a forum to share my fetish.

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009, 08:18: pm

Our mothers, are the reason 99.99% of us developed an enema fetish, and write on a international enema forum. Now, that is the true definition of power and control.

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 02:07: pm

When my BF ties my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, I can expect an enema. Even though I am often blindfolded, I hear the water running and know he needs to punish me for not being a better sub. I willingly submit and have learned to take whatever amount he knows I need. He encourages me and is proud that I will not tell him to stop. Even after the enema when he gives me a butt plug, I still won't beg to go to potty. He unties when he decides I'm ready. Sometimes one enema isn't enough, but he let's me and I comply to his will because he knows what's best for me and us.

Author:
Harriet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 06:09: pm

There is danger in punishing kids for wrong doing with enemas. It's different when two consenting adults agree to enema fun. I was punished with enemas daily for years by an abusive step father. He didn't rape me in the vagina, but he raped with with enemas, the nozzle and nightly humiliation. my mother allowed it and he gave her many enemas at night as well. There were times when he had us both hooked up at the same time. What madness.

Author:
Susan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 07:57: pm

Jessica, is being tied up the most important thing or is the fact that you cannot do nothing to prevent the enema? I have never been tied up but I feel emotions when I am being forced to take an enema.

Author:
girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 12:42: am

I always got an enema after a real spanking to "prevent constipation from the upset." My mother used a blue bulb with a black stick/straw-like insertion tube. I had to lie on my back with my knees bent while she slowly put 3-4 bulb fulls up my pink butt.

Author:
Cinzia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 04:48: am

My mother would say a red and hot girl's butt was the best cure of a girl's misbehaviour, but a cold and clean, in and out, girl's butt was the best prevention of dirty thoughts and dirty things. She was right, I speak from experience!

Author:
Leo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 01:48: pm

Girl,

That is an interesting excuse for an enema. Had you previously developed constipation after a spanking? How old were you at the time, and how did you feel about the post-spanking enemas?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: punishment that became pleasure

Author:
Sandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 03:22: pm

Please respond. Inquiring minds want to know.

Author:
girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 11:31: pm

I don't know. Its just the way it was. If I just got a quick spank or 2, it was a different story. If I got my pants pulled down for a thorough tanning with the wooden spoon, I was put down for a nap, woken up with something like orange slices, then given an enema. I don't remember it being particularly painful or anything (other than having to poop!). It didn't feel like part of the punishment, which was well over by then - except for the sore red cheeks.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: punishment that became pleasure

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 12:02: am

After years of allowing my father give me enemas with my older sister's help (never the other way around), my sister began taking matters into her own hands and with dad's blessing, gave me enemas whenever she wanted. This took place in the evening after school. She was learning about sex, was two years older than me. At 14 she gave me my first orgasm. She had me on my back, had inserted the enema tube into my anus and began playing with my clit which she lubed up. I had no idea what she was doing until I orgasmed. didn't even know what my clitoris was until then. Whenever she summoned me for an enema after that she climaxed me too & said if I ever told, I had to get my enemas for dad again.

Author:
Leo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 09:05: am

Oh, come on. The term "child abuse" is being vastly over-used. First, it is not legally "child abuse" when two minors of approximately the same age are involved. Secondly, Brenda said nothing about being coerced. For all we can tell, she was a willing participant. Thirdly, re the comments of "To Brenda" at least half the posts here have at least implied sexual content

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 10:45: am

Though I liked being made to cum, my sister was using me to experiment. I was vulnerable and felt powerless to change the cycle. She told me if I told, it would be back to dad's enemas which tortured me with overfills and more frequency than at my sister's hand. I have had 20 years of therapy to overcome hatred for them both. The enema punishment was thier pleasure, not really mine

Author:
To Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:49: am

Thanks for sharing your painful experiences with us. Do you feel like your father got some sadistic/sexual pleasure out of giving your enemas? If so, why do you think he turned the "job" over to your sister? Did she get enemas from your father too? If not, why do you think you were "selected?"

Author:
Natalie (one of the gang)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 03:54: pm

After 10 years or so at the hands of an RN mother who made me take hot high enemas at least three to four times a week, I began to equate after the 5th year of this, that Mom was doing this for my good health, though during the delivery there was little attention to my cramping, crying, begging for it to stop, etc. Today, as a lesbian, I beg my mate to give me huge enemas & show no mercy. Thanks Mom.

Author:
Perry (to self-appointed shrink)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 08:16: pm

How are you qualified to judge what motivates mothers or their children? Who says brutal enemas enjoyed when becoming an adult are wrong, bad, or what. Why is it "bad" if it causes no harm to the participants. To each his own and let's tolerate more and enjoy our differences. That can be educational and fun.

Author:
Qualified Judge (Public against reckless abusive parents)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 03, 2009, 10:23: am

For one thing we enema fiends and everybody in the world in general are all qualified to JUDGE because it's one of our natural human inherent born abilities which some use more and better than others. Second, there's alot of truth to the massive tyrannical abuse by mothers perpetrated and passed down thru our modern enema-available enema-crazed generations and era to our enema-tormented bitten obsessed offspring don't you think!?!? True stories shared here in this very interesting educating enema forum clearly reveal an often prevalent headstrongbent obsessive compulsive tyrannical set of parents (with hidden ignorance, recklessness and control passive aggressive domination issues) brainwashed and fixated on the "phony wisdom of a good enema" in very embarrassing humiliating disrespectful dangerous arrogant domination over the total obediance and functioning of their children's anuses and bowels under the phony guises of absolute parental care, ownership, rights and power!!! Don't you agree in many ways in a plain nitty gritty fundamental review and assessment of many enema life story experiences shared here in this forum???

Author:
Perry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009, 11:51: am

As often as I was given enemas as a kid, I think it was my contoling mother who had her way, dominated and humiliated me with those punishing enemas. Now I give those same enemas to myself.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009, 02:45: pm

I got many enemas growing up, maybe once a week for years. I probably didn't "need" as many as my father gave me, but as a single parent, he did the best he could. I say this in retrospect. At the time I felt it was too much. My grandmother (his mother) told me I needed them, just as he had needed these treatments when he was a boy. I never noticed that dad gave himself enemas, but being the opposite sex and the fact he was 35 years older than me, I didn't ask. I guess I was in the habit of large enema use by the time I was on my own. My daughter gets a few enemas a year. I take an enema daily.

Author:
Sandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 12:07: pm

I was aso raised by a single Dad from the time I was 6. It was my aunt, his sister, who advised him to give me enemas. She gave my cousins routine enemas and also for misbehaving. She gave me my first bulb enemas over her lap while he watched. After the first few bulbs, I started kicking and screaming and she spanked my bottom. I remember her telling him that I would get used to it and learn to cooperate. When I was 9, he began using the bag. I got enemas every Sunday night for health. But, if I talked back or didn't do what I was supposed to do, when I was supposed to do it, I got a spanking before the enema.

Author:
Fred4 (Response to To Fred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009, 03:34: pm

In answer to the question posed to me, I received (except for one time when constipated) enemas only prescribed for me by the family doctor for whatever childhood illness I had at the time. There were no "punishment enemas", which I concur if ever given are horribly abusive.

For me, it was just too much volume (always 2 quarts) for my age (5-10) from a bag hung too high above me (5 feet) and not always cleared of the air. I would say the cause was ignorance, not intentional abuse.

I have never given my children enemas, and would never have wanted to do so. Any pattern there can stop.

Author:
To Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009, 09:04: am

You are not alone Randy. There are many, many men out there that are just like you, especially older men brought up in the 50's and early 60's when enemas were still going strong. I also was subjected to enemas while growing up and, like you, had and older sister who was 4 years older than me. She would sometimes offer to "help" my mom when I was going to get an enema. Her "helping" was only a false pretense so she could be in the bathroom and watch. On a few occasions if she had a friend over, she would "help" also and get to watch. Yes I was young at the the time, from about 6 years old to about 10. The memories are still there.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 01:14: pm

I had many at mothers hand and as I remember they were all lovingly given.

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 05:32: pm

Randy,

You could fake like you are constipated to get her to give you an enema. It could lead to use of enemas for other purposes.

[> Subject: Randy, Would You Please Explain?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010, 06:30: am

In your initial post you blamed your mother for your current fetish because she gave you too many enemas when you didn't think you needed them. Are you saying that having too many enemas is what causes the fetish? I know
too many enemas are not good for you for ones digestive system, but I never heard of them causing a fetish. Would you please explain further what you said in your post?

Author:
Mark54
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010, 09:09: pm

Thanks for all your honesty. I got my enema education from mother. As I grew older I took them for good feelings. I do like the whole process. I do a purge every month or so for good colon health. I am working with a woman to let her, know my Enema needs, Rectal temps, Suppisitories. I am 58 and she is 55 and we go like kinds playing. Playing like mature kids and knowing it is good and fun. I still do big enemas solo for now. I got them from mom. Knew my Grandmothers took them. It was just good for you.
Glad to know others enjoy this warm washing, from time to time.
Mark 54

Author:
david
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2010, 08:44: pm

I remember vividly going to see a friend who was in the hospital. It was early evening. A male nurse came into the room and announced to the other patient in the room that he would be giving him an enema. The yooung man protested vigorously but to no avail. In a few minutes the nurse came back carrying a one quart enema. I was told I would have to leave because the other patient in the room was goint to be given an enema. I did leave....... and went straight home and gave myself several large soapy enemas.

Author:
Michael (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 06, 2010, 02:43: pm

I got only 1 punishment enema but it was special. I had scratched this onto a neighbor's floor. Mom,I want you to give me an enema. Well, the neighbor did not appreciate it and called my mom, who immediately went over to her house. When she returned she came right back to my room. She entered it without knocking. Grabbed me and proceeded to drag me to the front bathroom where she kept her enema bag. She opened the bathroom cabinet, and pulled the bag and hose out. She waved it at me and said"ok, big boy, you are going to get one that I promise you won't forget!" She proceeded to pull me to the bathroom beside my bathroom where she fixed the largest enema I'd ever taken and gave it to me all the while she yelled and hit me saying "Son, I am so,so, embarrashed! I hope you like this!"

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010, 06:09: pm

I wonder what it is that makes us get a fetish from something that was so painful. In my case when I was about 10 I had to undress in front of a room of nursing students at a hospital. Then the instructor gave me a series of bucket enemas in front of them. I was a shy boy as it was, but this was life altering. No sheets or covering. No drawn curtains. At least not for me so the class could see I guess. Strip down totally naked while everyone stares at you as you take off all your clothes. Run to the bathroom with nothing on. Coming out of the bathroom after using the toilet and taking a shower and having the instructor walk you back over to the bed in front of everyone while your naked. Enema bucket hanging from the IV poll filled to the brim that you know means your gonna be getting another enema. Getting back on the bed and the instructor getting you in position and spreading your cheek, having all the girls close in for a better view as she slides the hose into you. And finally hearing the clamp released and feeling the water as it rushes into you. Looking up and watching the bucket empty as the girls watch you as you squirm. I could go on but needless to say it was life changing. Not really sure why. I was too young to be turned on. And it was totally humiliating. Although I do remember having an erection later on during another episode. But I didn't even know what an erection was. And now, crazy as it is, you want it. CFNM for me. Anyone have any articles on why this happens? But as others have said, I didn't let it happen to my children. No way.

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 06:13: pm

OMG how many repeat enemas did you get? I got a few in hosptial about 12/13 years old not a lot of fun at the time but amazing memeory now. Jesus your ordeal sounds like a horible experience. Email me for a chat.
Pat

Author:
shelly (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2011, 05:45: am

Ben, Tell me more. When the nursing students are shown the demonstration, at least two or three of them are curious to insert one into you themselves. Specially the girls.
And something about the way they poke you and chuckle away that gets the erection to start and grow.
Tell us Ben, and I'll tell you about mine.
Humiliating! Yes and nasty!

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 11:23: am

I don't remember everything about it. There were at least 4 students and the instructor, all girls. Don't think they really had guy nurses back then, or very few. At least it was a semi private room with no one else in the other bed, and I remember they didn't use the curtains. I know I got at least 3 enemas. Can't remember if any of the students gave me one. Also don't remember if I got an erection. The only reason I remember the one I got was because it was during a barium enema and the tech actually came over and taped my penis to my leg to keep it out of the way since I had an erection and it was on my stomach. I had no idea what it was.

Over the next several days I got regular enemas. Not sure how many a day, but multiple times each day. Some of the nurses were really pretty caring. I remember 1, a pretty blond. You have to understand I was getting full bucket enemas. So taking one took sometime and I distinctly remember squirming and getting cramps. During one of the enemas the blond nurse gave me, she stopped the flow several times but she made sure she got every drop into me. I remember looking up and there was still some liquid in the tube. She took out a syringe, detached the hose from the bucket, attached the syringe to the hose and used it to push the rest into me. I guess because they were trying to reach something deep in my bowels and dislodge it.

Author:
Dennis (Perplexed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012, 02:47: pm

Ben,

I certainly have an appreciaton for CFNM situations, but I really do not understand the enema fetish which so many here seem to have. My parents gave me one when I was a little boy and it was excrutiatingly painful. I would not enjoy that no matter how many pretty girls were in the room!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: punishment that became pleasure

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 01:19: pm

Not a Psychologist. Not really sure the girls were pretty. The blond was but don't remember if she was there during the training.

[> Subject: can this be termed as child abuse?

Author:
shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 02:34: pm

Sometimes the enema may not be justified. But no matter what form of abuse it may take, if the person given enjoys an arousal, it should be deemed a part of growing up and maturing. And reminisced accordingly.

[> [> Subject: Re: can this be termed as child abuse?

Author:
Susan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012, 05:32: pm

You are right! However many people said it right, those were punishment enemas. It is punishment the way they told you to get naked and "that you are going to take an enema".
I give myself enemas and to my husband, and he likes to give them to me, and we both enjoy them but as a child I was never given the oportunity to refuse them.
The same experience happens when I go to the clinic and the nurse just said "I'm going to give an enema" while se rolls the metal post with the enema hanging at the top. Just like that she just rolls in, and memories come back, and then she just coldly saids "get high on your knees and low on your elbows" that sock anyone, and I almost forgot "spread the knees please", thats how my aunt gave them to me.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: can this be termed as child abuse?

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 12:13: pm

Even if a kind, well-meaning pediatrics nurse is going to give you an enema, she may announce it so that others in the ward can hear. And she may mean that she has it prepared to give it right now, or she may mean an hour from now, keeping you in suspense for that time.

[> [> Subject: Re: can this be termed as child abuse?

Author:
Frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 04:44: pm

Shelly, Are you into erotic enemas? What part of the country you live in? Thanks! ;)

Author:
PE Receiver
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 08:05: pm

Mom was the disciplinarian in our house. When I needed it, I got it with the wooden spoon. Mind you, I wasn't abused. I just got a "good licking" most of the when I deserved it. But I hated getting spanked. So I asked Mom for an alternative to spankings. She offered several alternatives, grounding, loss of privledges for a period of time, stuff like that, but none of those appealed to me. So, she suggested a punishment enema. I loved getting enemas and snuck them on my own all the time. I figured, "how bad can getting an enema be?" So, I told her I'd go for the punishment enema, with thoughts of Brer Rabbit in the back of my mind.

Well, I found out that an enema can be hotter, soapier, bigger, and held for quite a while longer than I'd experienced to date. Maybe not all of those things at one time, but in some sort of combination.

After that enema, four of them actually, which took the wind out of my sails and left me exhausted, she asked whether I'd still chose an punishment enema the next time. Let me answer that by saying I never felt te smack of a wooden spoon again.

To this day, I love enemas, and I love getting punishment enemas too!

For those who are going to bring up abuse, don't bother. Perhaps it would have negatively affected someone else, but I am not bothered by it. I had punishment coming and I chose they type that was least objectionable to me. Just because it was an enema, don't sweat it.

Author:
Bo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011, 04:23: pm

I never got an actual 'punishment enema' but when we were bad as kids i can remember my mom saying 'do i have to give you an enema to get the badness out of you?'...that straightened us up pretty damn quick. Yes, SED i agree, being sick was punishment enough and the enemas were just another part of an already bad day....but sometimes i was so sick I didn't mind getting an enema...it is amazing how they seemed to make you feel better - i wonder if they are being used enough today? I think kids would be healthier overall if they were given more enemas...call me crazy, but i think they work wonders...

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011, 05:32: pm

Bo, that's the sort of thing my parents would have said - we all learned the hard way that misbehavior can be a sign of intestinal toxins being absorbed from the exrement we hadn't done.
It made perfect sense when I discovered that Greek parents refer to their kids' excrement as "evil" - "you need a suppository because you haven't done evil for a couple of days"

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011, 08:20: pm

Mom gave me many enemas for constipation but none for punishment. Next door things were different. All four children (three girls, one boy)got punishment enemas. Their mother tried to talk my mom into giving punishment enemas. She told mom that enemas were a good punishment and it was good for their (the kid's) health. I remember hearing her say that to this day. I just wish I were a fly on the wall and could watch the kids next door when they got their enemas, especially the girls, they were cute!

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 09:29: pm

When did you grow up and in what area of the country? Did your neighbors describe specifically what was done during the punishment enemas, and if so, would you share this information with us.

Thank you.

Author:
Harry H to curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 07:45: pm

Sorry my reply has taken so long. I grew up in New Jersey. I do not know (or do not remember - I was about five at the time and this was many years ago) what was done during the punishment enema. I would be happy to share if I did. -sorry- as I got older just the thought of what happened to my neighbors brought me great pleasure, and still does. The middle girl was pretty sassy ... so I have a mental image of her getting most of the enemas. From our house I had no view of the bathroom. The house was like our's, it had just one bathroom. If only we had lived on the other side, I think we could have seen into their bathroom and gotten a real show through the large, clear window. My imagination would have her being brought into the bathroom for a punisment enema by her mother ... holding a big red open top enema bag in one hand and leading her into the bathroom by the hair with the other hand. She was striped naked, made to bend over. The enema pipe inserted while she protested and her mother scolding her because she talked back. The warm soapy enema ran as she cried and did not stop until the two quart bag was empty. She had to hold the enema without leaking for 15 minutes -or- she would get an additional enema. If she made it to 15 minutes she sat down and emptied her bowels with much crying and loud noise as the chunks came out. Her mother
told her very firmly that everytime she taked back she would receive another enema. At this point she was melting in tears ad promising to be a very good girl.

Author:
S.E.D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 10:57: pm

I never got an enema for disciplinary punishment. But I considered the enemas I got as punishment for getting sick.

[> Subject: Punished for scratching my ......

Author:
shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011, 05:48: am

I got punishment enemas, It was a punishment for scratching myself where it itched. And I'm sure a lot of you felt itchy around your ass.
Well it is a medical condition and the best remedy I have ever had then. Yes if my cousins told of seeing me scratching myself, the enema was imminent and I knew that.
Sometimes I did get victimized and punished on a false complaint too. But I didn't mind. I liked getting an enema anyway.
Sometimes if no-one was around, I would get bullied into taking one just to entertain their friends. Was it humiliating, embarrassing or traumatic? No. Concentrate on the pleasure you get instead. And their pleasure too. It does count in the long run. You get to make good new friends.

[> [> Subject: Re: Punished for scratching my ......

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 02:18: pm

Shelly since you mentioned itching around the ass I had that happened to me, and it turned out to be very tiny pinworms..I'm sure scratching is a feeling of relief and pleasure and the enemas to flush them out contributed to the pleasure, it took months to finally get rid of them parasites but I had lots of enemas since.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 08, 2012, 11:50: pm

When I was a bad boy, my mom would march me into the kitchen and get the paddle off the top of the refrigerator, pull my pants down to my ankles and bend me over her knee and paddle my butt.

After that, she would march me down to the hall closet, retrieve the red enema bag from the top shelf and march me into the bathroom where she told me to take off all my clothes as she filled the enema bag to the brim.

After thoroughly greasing the black nossle with Vaseline, she would lay me on my back on her lap and pull my knees up to my chest and insert the nossle. When I heard the 'click' of the clamp and felt the water shooting up my butt, I would began to cry and beg her to stop, but she wouldn't...until the enema bag was empty.

I have vivid recollection of these punishment enemas that occurred quite often in my childhood. I now love enemas and take them often and have a loving wife who loves to give me 'punishment enemas' whenever she thinks that I have been a bad boy. She knows about my experiences as a child and plays the role of my mother quite well.

Author:
Carl H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 09, 2012, 01:12: pm

Can you give us more details? What was your age range when these punishments occurred (first & last time)? Do you remember what you were punished for? Was there ever a witness, or at least someone else who knew you were being paddled and enemaed (such as overheard in the next room or from outside)? Did you Mother ever share her theory of child discipline with others that you are aware? Also, please describe the paddle in detail? Did your Mother always "paddle till crying"? Were you defiant or submissive during your discipline?

Author:
Denis Cosovich (sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 01:17: am

I worked in a boys reform school in the 1950s. I want to share experiences about boys getting enemas and tell you about the enema room in the basement of one of the buildings. tcuch2@yahoo.com

Author:
trukerchuck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012, 04:15: pm

I would love to hear more about the room used especially for enemas for boys. Were they given enemas regularly for health? for punishments? for embarassment? by Dr request?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Reform in the basement

Author:
dr dan (reform)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 05:14: pm

Your experience in the reform school -- interests me.

Author:
me, me, me, me, me!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 08:28: pm

All this talk about enemas and punishment enemas causing fetishes... I'm not sure. I only got one enema as a child by order of the doctor. My mom, her twin and my grandmother all took regular enemas. I was five at the time, my grandmother explained everything to me and gave it. When it was finished, I had really enjoyed both the enema and the personal attention that I had received. I feel cheated that I never got any others. That one enema hooked me for life. I've taken hundreds if not thousands of enemas since that day in 1943.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012, 01:22: pm

Mum was always real strict when I was little and I guess from many of the stories I have heard from family members I was a naughty little boy much of the time. I've had more than my share of pants down, over the lap smacked bottoms. Often that would be punishment enough for my mis-deeds, however, my mum was also overly concerned with my habit of holding back on my poo poo's. As a result many of my bottom warmings would be accompanied by a thorough 'load checking' whereby still across her knees, she would first feel my tummy for signs of witheld poo, my legs would be lifed high into the nappy/diaper changing position and her greased finger would be pushed deep inside me to feel how much I was 'holding' and to stimulate the need to go properly. She would take her time and move her finger around slowly, admonishing me for failing to ask to be taken to use the toilet. I would wriggle, scream and cry, embarrassed and sore, often earning myself a further tanned bottom. Eventually satisfied I would soon go properly she would remove her finger and then almost immediately re-insert it with a large suppository. Her finger would then stay in place still stimulating my insides until the suppository had melted and began to do its job. I would then have to remain across her lap, with my legs held towards my chest and strain into my nappy/diaper and later pants until she was satified that my tummy was empty. Although I always hated this throughout my early childhood I now find the idea such a turn on.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 01:29: pm

What kind of suppository - glycerin, bisacodyl, or another? And if it was glycerin was it solid or was it the "jelly bomber" type?

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2012, 02:38: am

Pretty sure they were the jelly bomber glycerin supps, although she also had some white solid ones as well not sure what type they were. What I do know is that they all stung my insides, even for a long time after I had been to the toilet.

Author:
jimmy stoddard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 01:46: pm

mom had two types of enemas . the regular enemas done twice a month 2nd and last sunday and in between if she felt it was needed. Punishment enemas,much worse. three bags hung in the bathroom one 2 qt,a 3qt and a 4 qt. on the shelf various nozzles. regular enemas for me and my sister 2 yrs younger from the two qt bag with standard long enema nozzle. she used the 3 qt bag for her and dad with larger nozzles like douche nozzle but straight like the standard only bigger longer and thicker. Punishment was from the 3 qt for sis and me with a special nozzle thick and it hurt going in and while in. the enema was much hotter soappier and the bag higher and when it began to hurt forget cramping that was usual she would pinch the hose when it stopped hurting she began again and continued like that till the bag was empty. We cried from both types only worse from punishment She and dad used the 4qt to punish each other in the same manner.They both got upset hearing a punishment was coming. For regular enemas mom would say she was taking an enema and for the rest of us to get ready. sue my sister first then me and then dad. For punishment mom would tell the one being punish your getting punished go get ready. I think she would punish for no reason i could think of. she always replied you know why. think on it .dad was the same way. Every on watched a punishment being given and each other during our getting enemas. Our baby sitter from next door was allowed to give us an enema if mom said for her to and punishment enemas if she wanted and didn't behave as she would like. She gave her sisters enemas and latter in life i married stephanie 3rd oldest. we follow in moms tradition and her sisters. no children but we do care for our sisters and family.A good punishment enema is good for all, helps keepthe bowels open and reminds us to be more considerous of others. Remember an enema is your punishment for not having a BM

Author:
monica a. (joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 04:48: pm

hi- what i am going to tell about is a punishment enema that wasnt pleasant. i was 17 years old and going to a party that night. my mother, grandmother, and older sister were there. before i left for the party my mother had asked me if i was constipated or feeling bad . i told her that i was all right and i overheard my grandmother tell her that i needed a enema. when i came home it was about 1 am in the morning and i had gotten myself very drunk. my mother,grandmother, and older sister were all up when i came in. my mother shouted , and told me to get undressed and come into her bathroom. while being so drunk i still tell she was very mad at me. after i got all of my clothes off i went into mothers bathroom to find out they all were in there. i heard my grandmother tell mother to use the bardex on me. while mother had given me many enemas she had never used a bardex on me. they had me lay down on my back and that is when i saw my grandmother putting k-y jelly on the bardex. i had to pull my legs up for her to insert the large tube. it sort of hurt while she was inserting it and then i felt her inflate the bardex in two different places. then my mother started the flow. she told me that i was going to take the whole bag full over 2qts. while i was so drunk hte cramping still hurt so bad. my grandmother told me that this enema will sober me up and clean my system out, and had me prosise that i would never get drunk again.

[> Subject: Is Ben Remembering His Barium Enema Correctly?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012, 07:57: pm

On May 12, far up in the middle of the thread, Ben said this when about the time he had a barium enema,
"it was during a barium enema and the tech actually came over and taped my penis to my leg to keep it out of the way since I had an erection and it was on my stomach."
Is Ben remembering the episode accurately? Has anyone ever heard of this before? What could be the possible reason
for doing that, if this really happened?

[> [> Subject: Re: Is Ben Remembering His Barium Enema Correctly?

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 12:35: pm

I remember what happened. Not why. I'm guessing it would interfere with the images, but total guess on my part. I only know now it was a barium enema. The liquid was white and I was in a lab. No clue back then. Nurses?

Author:
Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012, 03:28: pm

Here in Europe it is unknown that parents give enemas for punishment of their children. For many parents it is very important to develop a sort of partnership with the children in order to establish an increasing form of responsibility in the family.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 12:08: pm

A good argument for this kind of punishment is in this blog entry I found - thw one marked 06 23 2008

http://landoflovings.com/?m=200806

She's teaching the little girl a lesson about trying to hoodwink her mummy - and making sure she does a good dooey on the lavatory this evening!

Author:
Rick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012, 11:50: pm

When I was between 4-6 years of age, I was kept during the day by a very pretty girl in her 20s named Abagail. She was a pediatric nurse, and my mother encouraged her to do what was necessary should I become sick. I sneaked into her kitchen cabinet and stole a small bag of bite size Twix candy bars. I ate about 2/3 of the bag until I got full. A couple hours later I started getting a terrible belly ache. I told Abagail, and she thought I might be hungry. When she opened the cabinet and discovered a near empty bag of candy bars, I knew I was in big trouble. Abagail scolded me first, then pulled my pants and underwear down and spanked my bare bottom with her hand till I cried my eyes out. That hurt alot. She set my little butt on fire, and I just stood there and jumped and screamed till the sting went away. Abagail picked me up and comforted me, and reminded me of the punishment for stealing. My belly still hurt, so Abagail layed me on her bed and took my pants and underwear off. She took me into the bathroom, and I stood as she filled her sink and got a rectal syringe. I'd had one of those used on me before already by Mom, and I knew what it was for and where it was supposed to go. I started crying again. Abagail said "don't cry sweetheart, I'm just gonna make your tummy feel better." "It'll only take a little bit." I was whimpering as she had me kneel forward on all fours on the commode lid. I heard her filling the syringe in the sink. I looked around behind me as she put a little vaseline on the nozzle, the she proceeded to reach behind me to insert. I looked straight forward. I felt her part my cheeks, then a warm slippery poke of the nozzle going up my tiny rectum. She kept pushing it further until the bottle rim was between my cheeks. Then..WHOOOOSSHHH...as a sudden geyser of tepid water flooded my bowels. I cried out for her to stop, but she released her grip on the syringe, then squeezed again, forcing more water higher up into my colon. She got me off the lid and set me on the commode, and I immediately expelled. Just as soon as I was relieved, she had me back on all fours again. Nozzle poke....WHOOOSSHHH....and I cried again. That happened 3 more times before it was over. When she was through with me, I had the sniffles, my butt was sore, my belly felt better, and she held me and comforted me till I fell asleep. I learned two valuable lessons.....don't steal candy bars from Abagail....and don't mentioned the resulting belly ache when you do.

Cut to today....I would love for a pretty chick like Abagail to spank my bare ass for stealing candy.......then use a rectal syringe to make my naughty belly feel good again.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.