Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Douche nozzle enemas

Author:
Eric
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 05:09: pm

Many of us enjoy enemas with the douche nozzle at times. I like both the douche and enema nozzles, depending on what mood I'm in. My wife enjoys both too, but will only use the enema nozzle when she is constipated. For fun, she will use either, as well.

Please tell us about your first experience with the douche nozzle. How old were you? Did you mother us it on you, or did you do it on your own? How do you use it today?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas

Author:
Glenn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 05:26: pm

It was probably in the late 50s that we traveled to see my mom's brother and his wife, along with the cousins. One afternoon, two of my cousins, siblings, and I were talking when the subject of enemas came up. I was fascinated by enemas at that time, but pretended to not know what an enema was. One of my male cousins started describing the procedure, when the other cousin, a girl named Sharon, interrupted to describe the nozzle. She said it was long and black, curved a little bit, and had a bunch of holes on the side where the water came out. She said that was what her mother always used in giving her enemas. The boy agreed. I don't remember the rest of the conversation, but that part has stayed in my mind all these years.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Carl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 07:51: pm

The douche nozzle was the tip of choice whenever I snuck an enema because it would stay inserted without me having to hold it in place.

Mom used the adult rectal tip when she gave me an enema. She never knew that I was self administering larger enemas than what whe was giving me. Not that I said anything since her enemas had more soap. Eventually the volume of her enemas caught up to mine around age twelve when she started giving me a full bag of solution. By then I was used to that much liquid so I could take those enemas without complaining too much.

[> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas

Author:
Sean2
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 07:50: pm

Douche nozzles are very much enjoyed by gay guys--although they have many alternatives for rectal cleaning. If you want the rectum clean, use a douche nozzle.

Author:
Ruth M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 10:19: pm

I used the douche nozzel for many years. I was aware that some times I would forget and roll over on it while it was in my rectum. I'd feel it hit my colon wall. It would hurt and sometimes be sore for an hour or so. At one of my colonoscopies the doctor noticed the injury caused by the douche nozzel where it hit the colon wall and took a biopsy. The results came back showing nothing significant was wrong. I played dumb when the doctor questioned me about it because I did not want him to know about my enema habit. The word of warning is - be sure the douch nozzel does not go in too far by intention or otherwise. It is long and it does not bend. I switched to a rubber rectal tube. At the next colonoscopy no damage was found. I estimate I took about 300 enemas using the rectal tube between colonoscopies.

Author:
douche nozzel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 07:42: am

I had many enemas with a douche nozzle from about age 10 to 14 with no problems and it was put in the entire lenth then held in place for the entire enema with no problems and i do know a lot of ky was used on both the nozzle and my butt it always felt like i was getting a internal shower with that thing also it was not rammed in just a slow twisting motion pushing thing is what i felt, I mean it did not hurt at all but when the soapy water started flowing yes i felt that with the bad cramps that do happen when getting any type of big enema.

Author:
Roger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 06, 2010, 02:57: pm

A few months ago I bought a douche syringe because it had a large nozzle which I like and started using it to give myself enemas which I enjoy very much as it gives me a hardon when I insert it up inside me for the enema. I use it quite often for my enema which I enjoy as it is very sexual to use inside the rectum.

Author:
Barb W.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2010, 03:51: pm

I have 2 kids, age 9 and age 13. I give them enemas when indicated. Recently there have been some near "enema accidents" with my girl. She is the 13 year old. I use a standard enema nozzle for both children. I have a question for mothers who use a douche nozzle for their kids. Do you leave it in the child for the trip from the bedroom to the bathroom, and if you do, do you do that because it helps the child hold in their soapy water on the walk (or run!) to the bathroom?

Author:
Barb W.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2010, 01:36: pm

Hi Dorothy. Well, I could go back to the over the lap position like you use. I hate to do that because I am getting better enemas in them with having them on the bed than I did with them over my lap.

Author:
Dorothy to Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2010, 01:25: pm

Betty- I have 2 boys 8 and 12 that I use the douche nozzle on. It seems to work much better. I give their enemas in the bathroom so after each enema they merely get up from my lap and sit on the toilet to expell. You may want to consider changing the locale of your kids enemas.

Author:
Dee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2010, 03:18: pm

I have boys - two of them. I'm interested in switching them from the enema nozzle to the douche nozzle because of what I have read here and because I use it for my enemas and do think that it makes taking the soapy water easier. But when I take my enemas, I find that unless I insert the douche nozzle in me for about its full length it doesn't make the enemas easier. I have zero discomfort with a full insertion but I am an adult female and of course do not have a prostate gland. With the boys, who are eight and eleven, how far in should I put the douche nozzle?

Author:
Dr. Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 07:22: am

Dee,

Start by gently inserting a well-lubed douche nozzle about two and a half inches into their anus. If there are no complaints, start the enema flow, and advance about one more inch.

Please write back if this works out.

Author:
Dorothy to Dee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 11:16: am

Dee I sert the nozzle about half way for my 8yo and the entire lenght(5") for the oldest. Neither has ever complained and they take more enema with the douch nozzle. Of couse, make sure it is well lubricated, I use KY jelly.

Author:
Terri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010, 04:20: pm

I use the douche nozzle for myself and for my 16 year old daughter, but I have concerns about using it for my 13 year old son. My concern is that it will maybe give him kind of a "liking" for having something long and thick in his bottom, which maybe is not too healthy a thing for a male. Of course since my daughter is a female, that doesn't concern me.

Author:
Terri to Suzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 11:32: am

Hi Suzi. Honey, you are not slow at all. I just didn't explain myself very well. The reason that I am not worried about my daughter developing a liking for long thick things in her bottom is because she is a 16 year old girl, and that means that probably in 2 to 4 years she will have a relationship with a guy and a few years after that she will probably be a married young woman. Now, I don't want to get too graphic but we all know that females have 3 body openings that guys want to enter, and one of them is their bottoms. And because she loves the guy she is going to want to please him, so she will take him in the bottom as well as the other 2 places in her body that guys want to enter. Now, my thinking is that if she learns to enjoy her bottom enteries, so much the better! As for my son, what I was thinking about was that frequently getting the douche nozzle in his bottom might tend to make him gay. Now I'm not anti gay, but gay guys don't make grand babies, and that would be terrible! But I am probably wrong. Gay guys are probably born that way and do not get that way because mommy gives a lot of enemas with a douche nozzle. There could actually be a plus with a boy learning to like douche nozzles in his bottom. If he marries a girl who gives him enemas, he will be all "broken in" for her right from the start!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas

Author:
Kenny (sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2012, 03:01: pm

I think you are on sick lady. First of all, no mother should be shoving stuff up her 16-year-old son's butt. He is old enough to be giving himself an enema, if he so chooses. If you were my wife, I would kick your ass from one end of the house to the other for molesting my son.

Author:
Frank (Moderator of Voy 215251)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010, 10:19: am

Terri... I read your post with interest. I am a 71 year young male who has had four boys. I have two or three points in my mind.

1.) Both boys AND girls need to be comfortable with their bodies. Using a douche nozzle on either of them is just fine. Yes, boys are more likely to become anally interested because of the prostate gland; however, liking something inserted anally is not a big issue. Your son will either or has already reached puberty. Both boys and girls usually begin to enjoy enemas at puberty. This is normal and healthy as is masturbation. I would expect that both children are masturbating after their enemas are finished.

2.) I don't understand why YOU are giving your children enemas at their age. They are both old enough to give them to themselves. In this regard, they should each have their own bags, know how to mix a good cleansing soapsuds enema, and should both be encouraged to give them to themselves as often as either of them want them. Soapsuds enemas are high in pH, and being that way help to heal anything that may be on the less then healthy side. Rinse enemas, unless given with baking soda, should not be used as they remove the healthy pH that the soapsuds enema has provided. Two enemas each, at a minimum of twice a week is fabulous. More even better.

3.) I am assuming that there is no dad around. I maybe totally wrong, and I do so hope. If dad is around, he and your son should do enemas together, giving them to each other. This provides the best possible bonding time between a dad and his son. Doing them together provides for the following: a.) the son sees that it is okay to have an erection. His dad will also have one. b.) the son will learn that it is not only children that receive enemas, and c.) the child will be much more relaxed with his own body, and with such bonding with dad your son will be able to discuss things sexual with his dad. In today's world, with the horrible job that most school systems do in teaching sex, will make a world of difference with your son.

In closing, two soapsuds enemas each, twice a week for all of the people in your family should be given. You and your daughter should also be doing the exact same thing as is suggested for dad and son. Make the time for you and your daughter to have pleasant enema time together. Let her give them to you as you do for her. All enemas should be given with great love, slowly, and a desire by the giver to make them as comfortable as is humanly possible. Many moms, because of the fact that they are probably holding an outside job, must keep a clean house, make meals, wash clothes and all that goes with housekeeping give enemas improperly. To quote someone else, "an enema is a procedure; it is not a race!"

Thanks for reading. Comments gratefully accepted.

Author:
Suzi to Terri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 09:59: am

Terri, maybe I'm a little slow but why is it OK for your daughter to develope a liking for long thick things going up her behind, but not OK for your son?

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 01:30: pm

My mother gave me enemas all the time while growing up, as I had chronic constipation problems, but she always used the regular enema nozzle. My first douche nozzle enema came from my grandmother (ironically my mom's mom). I was about 13 years old and staying with her while my parents were out of town on an extended trip. I needed an enema and my grandmother gave it to me. She gave me one with the regular enema nozzle, then followed up with two more from the douche nozzle. She said the first one was to clean me out down low, but the douche nozzle, according to her, gave a better enema. Now I use both, depending on the mood I am in at the time. I also started using the douche nozzle in a similar way when my daughter hit the teens. I think she preferred it.

Author:
Kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 11:18: am

For many years I used the straight enema nozzle. I mean Faultless and others put in a douche nozzle for douche, and an enema nozzle for enemas. Right? I thought that is the way it is supposed to be.
Then one time when I was travelling I needed an enema and bought one of the thin latex folding syringes because it would be easy to pack. It only came with a douche nozzle, so I used it for my enema.
The first thing I noticed is that you don't have to hold it in.
Then later I noticed that there seemed to be less cramping if I put the douche nozzle all the way in. Over the years I have tried different nozzles and switched back and forth for variety, but the douche nozzle still gives a better enema than the short enema nozzle.

Author:
NYGil (barium nozzles)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 11:58: am

In my opinion, the little straight enema nozzle that comes with most bags is a total waste of time. It can hurt the anus going in, you have to constantly hold it in place, and with its straight design, the enema goes in with greater force. Douche nozzles are ok, but the best are the plastic barium enema nozzles. They have bulbous heads on them, insert easily and it stays where you put it! The one I am presently using has a head 7/8" across. and they are cheap. Just my two cents

Author:
chas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 06:34: pm

I have tried several nozzles. The douch nozzle I use is just fine. I used this nozzle since my former wife used it with the yellow syringe for douches. The others i tried were colon tubes. straight enema tips and larger flexible enema tips. The douch nozzle is good because it lets the solution flows laterally and is not as direct. Sometimes the colon tube goes further up into the transverse colon and the clean-out is better. The enema is just a good feeling and afterward is relaxing......Most people cringe at the thought of an enema, but they do not know the health benefits....

[> [> [> Subject: Douche nozzle enema fun

Author:
johnson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 19, 2010, 03:05: am

NOR do they know the FEELINGS !

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enema fun

Author:
Ol' Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2010, 11:42: am

I know that my Mom used many different bulbs in me because when I was six or seven I found out where she had kept them in the linen closet. My earliest memory, at age 4, is of her using an open top 3 quart bag with an ancient douche nozzle on the end of the hose. It was black, quite curved, had a thick shaft and on the end was an egg shaped knob which was about 3/4" of an inch in diameter. (I measured it when I was older) This required that Mom lubricate and stretch me to receive that nozzle but it never hurt going in or when she had to pull it out. On the contrary I loved all of the preliminary attention with her fingers and the Vaseline and looked forward to it eagerly. I once asked why she used that nozzle and she said so that she didn't have to hold it in me while the water ran in. By age 7 or 8 I was holding the entire contents of that 3 quart bag and in later years she would add more water as it emptied out.
She used even larger nozzles as I grew older and as much as I loved the feelings of what she did I am a grandfather of five grandchildren! Yes the FEELINGS are still wonderful even though this began back in the 1920's!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enema fun

Author:
herb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 06:38: am

Dear Ol' Bill !
You told us that You got more than 3 quarts. How much did You get ? 4 quarts or more ? My mom gave me large enemas of 4 quart with a tube. Was there a retention time for You ? Mine let me hold the enema for at least 20 minutes.

Author:
lkn2getsum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 01:32: am

My mother's bag only had the douche nozzle attached. So, from 15 to 17, I used the douche nozzle. I liked it because it could go deep inside and felt very comfortable to me.

Author:
NOZZLE EXPERT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 07:05: am

I know there are the pro,s & con,s about using douche nozzles for enemas, But just think about it for awile, Just look at the barium enema type of nozzles as most of the ones i seen are very much like douche nozzles and in fact they are a bit longer & wider with bigger side holes, So it goes to say if they use those type of nozzles for barium enemas,Then what is the difference if they are used for just a reg home type of enema?

In fact they work even better than the standard drug store type douche nozzle, They don,t get clogged and they make the water go a lot more higher into the colon for a real good clean out & they make the enema more easy to take, I have 3 of them that i purchased from tyler a few years ago and use them very often, But if you do not have the barium type the next best thing to it is the reg douche nozzle, Lots of lube & no problems, Heck my aunt used a reg douche on me when i was only 10 yrs old with no problems.

Author:
anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010, 02:57: pm

new york gill,,,,what type of enema nozzle are you using. i tried a "barium"nozzle today for the first time.....it was about 3/4 inch at the tip,,,i liked it. usually i use a regular drug store type douche nozzle that comes with a hot water bottle.
i am getting ready to buy a larger douche nozzle, 9 inches long and a 7/8 inch tip,,,but they are expen$ive....doooh

Author:
NYGil (barium nozzles)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 06:13: am

Go to enemabag.com and look under nozzles

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 12:39: am

My mother used a douche nozzle for enemas for herself and for use on me starting at an age that I cannot determine, except that I was by the age of eight I was already getting them.
My younger brother however was still getting his from a rectal nozzle at the age of six or seven.

I think I know why mom preferred the douche nozzle for herself, for me and, I suppose, for dad: When my brother was about six or seven I saw mom giving him an enema while he was lying face down on his bed. Suddenly she yelped and grabbed the end of the tube -- the rectal nozzle had slipped out of him and was soaking the bed. After that I think he too got douche nozzle enemas.
I didn't like enemas at that time, but I don't remember any discomfort from the nozzle.
When you think about the rectal nozzle you realize that not only is it too thin to be easily retained by the anus, but also that when the water is flowing it is creating a jet effect pushing the nozzle backward.

[> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas- -novelist Anne Roiphe's description

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 12:06: am

There is an excellant novel called Torch Song by Anne Roiphe, author of Up the Sandbox. In it she describes a little girl getting an enema, and the description is so good that you know that it must be autobiographical.

Because it is written from the perspective of the girl the term douche nozzle is not used, since she would not have know it. However, the nozzle is described as "the glistening, multi-hole..." -- obviously a douche nozzle. I am sure that Roiphe wants the reader to know that it is a douche nozzle because the prospect of the enema troubles the little girl. No, I would not call it traumatic, but it is very stressful. The enema must have been given with the girl lying face down on a bed for she is said to feel "like a butterfly pined on a board". The douche nozzle no doubt contributed to that feeling.

[> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas- -novelist Anne Roiphe's description

Author:
Reader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 12:39: pm

The book (published 1977, used copies on Amazon) has an S&M undertone, so the use of a too-big nozzle for the enema fits in with that. It indicates it wasn't the first one given.
The litle girl is Jewish and the enemas are given by her stern German nanny c. 1940, so there is a lot of symbolism there.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas- -novelist Anne Roiphe's description

Author:
Just Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 02:04: pm

Several people expressed the opinion that a douche nozzle is too big for a child.
Just think about the size of what comes out of there every day. A douche nozzle is NOT too big. And because of the larger round end, the chance of injury to the rectum is less than with the smaller pointed enema nozzle.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 11:30: pm

Years ago a bought a syringe from Kristina Amelong's firm and it included a booklet she wrote on enemas. In discussing nozzles she wrote "many people prefer to use a douche nozzle" and she went on to tell of the merits of its use. I'm sure the wording "many people prefer" was intended to reduce her liability in the event a reader injured themself in using one. I have no doubt that she really recommends the use of a douche nozzle for enemas since she mentions that it is only as thick as a finger and that it enables the user to relax better during the enemas since there is little chance of the nozzle's slipping out.

Author:
Sig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 02, 2010, 01:09: pm

For douche purposes the curved nozzle is easier to use when seated. It also allows better access to the G-spot and prostate.

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 02, 2010, 07:41: am

It is possible this was amswerd before, but why are some douche nozzles such as those sold today, straight and others curved when both are intended for the vagina?
In her enema equipment, my mother had both types along with the black rectal tips used when cleaning us out. After buying my first bag, I grew to like the douche nozzle because it holds in place well during a solo enema.

Author:
Meg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 02, 2010, 06:51: pm

We (my husband and I) have always used the douche nozzle for our enemas, right from the time of our honeymoon ages ago. I began to use the douche nozzle on our son when he was about 8. Yes, it is thicker than an enema nozzle, but as someone pointed out, it is smaller than what comes out of there.

With the advent of the internet we've found better (thicker)nozzles.

[> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas to Meg

Author:
Diane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 02, 2010, 08:54: pm

I tried the douche nozzle when I gave my children an enema. It did not work out for me as the smaller holes in the douche nozzle would get clogged rather easily with feces especially when they were really stopped up. I went back to the regular child size nozzle with the large hole at the tip.

Author:
To Diane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 03:15: am

Yes dear you are correct as the douche nozzle will get clogged with poo poo esp if its a lower impaction, The way to unclogg it is to shut off the clamp then start squeezing the bottom part of the hose near the nozzle that will open it up to let the water flow, Most douche nozzle today have small side holes unlike the old type made by faultless as those douche nozzles had large bore side holes that did not clog up so easy.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 08:30: am

An easy way to unclog a nozzle is to hold the bag high for a second or two and then go down to the preferred hight. Holding it high will raise the pressure and almost certainly open the holes. This is especially useful in using the "tulip style" douche nozzle.

Author:
NYGil (if you are handy...)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 10:25: am

using a small drill and bit, you can drill another opening on the end or even open up the smaller holes a bit without hurting the effectiveness of the douche nozzle

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 05:16: pm

I think a douch nozzle is much more comfortable to have inserted than barium tips or the common straight pipe. The blunt smooth profile of a douche nozzle makes it less likely to snag the tissues inside the rectum. My wife gives mine and the kids' enemas with the douche nozzle. She'll drop a blob of K-Y on the nozzle and insert it 3"-5", but you barely feel it except when it first goes in.

Author:
KYLE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 09:26: am

The problem with douche nozzles is the holes are to small and get clogged with poo so much that the water will not flow, That is why i like the barium enema type nozzles as those nozzles have very large side holes that do not get clogged up so easy.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:26: am

A distinction should be made between the two types of douche nozzles: 1) the tulip style, and
2) the fluted-side style

I prefer the fluted-side style nozzle because it is both more comfortable to me, and, because the tulip style is very difficult to clean.

Author:
kyle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010, 11:12: am

As far as reg store douche nozzles faultless made the best ones as thier douche nozzles had big side holes on them have not seen them for over 10yrs just the type with the real small side holes is all you can get today.

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010, 02:26: pm

Regular pipe cleaners do an excellent job in cleaning all the holes as well as the inside tube of douche nozzles. You can them almost anywhere.

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 01:32: pm

I am a single mom of 2 boys. I give them enemas as needed and use an enema bag with the adult nozzle( they are 9 and 11). Ive been considering using the douche nozzle that came with the bag. The bag is about 20 years old and the nozzle of one with a bulb end. Im concerned the bulb may hurt the boys as both have had fissure issues before. We live in a rural area and dont have much money so a new outfit is out of the question.

Author:
Bo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2012, 02:26: pm

I have a variety of nozzles..but when I was in college my roommate gave me an enema when i was sick...He went out and bought a combo syringe that came with 2 nozzles..an enema and a douche nozzle. Later that year he complained to me about being plugged up so I returned the favor and gave him a bunch of enemas, but since the enema nozzle was used on my butt I gave him enemas with the douche nozzle. He didnt mind and it worked pretty well. I pushed it in about half way to start but when the enema started flowing good I pushed the rest of it in him. Today I prefer a larger nozzle and my enema bag came with a larger enema mozzle (about 6 incles long) It is shaped like a regular enema nozzle, just longer...

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2012, 10:51: pm

I was given many enemas growing up by my mother. She used an open top Rexall Victoria with red hose & black nozzles. When I was over 5 she started using the adult black bat shapped enema nozzle on me. When at about age 14 she suddenly stopped giving me enemas I stated using the black douche nozzel because it make self administration easier (I also like the way it felt spraying water on my prostate). At about age 32 I bought my own enema bag. It had the newer (and inferior white nozzle, but it cleaned my bowels. In more recent years I have switched to a rubber catheter with an inflatable ball at the tip. This is what I use today. For me it is the most comfortable and effective way to take an enema. I only insert about 6 inches of the 30 inch catheter. By changing position I'm able fill my assending colon. Workes great!

Author:
Doug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2012, 03:13: pm

Our household 'personal hygiene' kit had four nozzles along with the hose and fittings. A 2" baby enema pipe, a 3.5" child pipe, a 5" adult pipe and the 7" douche pipe. The smallest were straight cylinders, the 5" was baseball bat shaped and the douche had 4 flutes and with holes drilled along the sides. I don't remember getting the 2" pipe, but my little brother did. Then we both used the 3.5" for a time before my graduation to the 5" pipe. My brother followed likewise.
When I started sneaking enemas on my own, the douche nozzle was my ultimate goal. It was both scary and wonderful when I finally tried it. After that, the rest rarely came out of the box.

Author:
bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2012, 08:37: am

My earliest enemas were over-the-lap ones from my mom using a bulb syringe. Then I was older and larger- may 7 or 8- she had me get in the adult position kneeling on the floor over the side of the bathtub or the toilet depending on which bathroom she used. These adult enemas were administered with her hanging fountain syringe and the douche nozzle. There were a couple small rectal nozzles in the drawer but these were never used. I always thought it was a special kinky to have the nozzle intended for a woman's pussy used in our bottoms but it worked quite well and was more easily retained. It did get plugged with poop occasionally but Mom always said that showed we needed the enema.

Author:
Debbie A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012, 05:22: pm

I prefer to use a douche nozzle. I think it's much more confortable when inserted and it helps me to hold the enema in longer. I have tried the rectal nozzles, but I feel they are too small and I worry about making a big mess with them. It's more comfortable for me to have something a little larger inserted in my rectum. I never feel like the douche nozzle is going to slip out. My bf and I both enjoy enemas and have been looking on the enema sites to find a nozzle with a bigger bulb as we are both ready to experiment with some different nozzles. Any suggestions from anyone would be great both for need and for play.

Author:
Chas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2012, 11:31: pm

Hi - I like a douch nozzle, but for enemas higher up, a colon tube is ok. There are several enema tubes on the internet, but personal preference is important. Most enema tube insertions should be comfortable and can be inserted into to you on your side - laying down with legs bent up or just sitting in a chair, but they are mostl a good feeling as the enema fills your colon- pressure is not a good feeling , but will pass soon. Most results of an enema are good. I like the sexual feeling......

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:58: pm

I had the douche nozzle used on me often when I was a kid. The very sight of it out in the open made my sister and I cringe, because we found it particularly uncomfortable to have that nozzle inserted. It was a constant reminder of what was in store for us if we got constipated from eating too much junk food.
Nowadays, it's my wife who gives me enemas with the douche nozzle. The nozzle she uses is made of a softer, more pliable plastic, and it's not as unfomfortable when she inserts it. The first time she used it on me was a couple days after coming home from the hospital. That was also the first ever enema she gave me, and a year before we were married.

Author:
Bob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 10:15: pm

Caleb the old nozzles were made of bakelite very hard, but usually smooth.

Bakelite: Bakelite is a synthetic resin chemically formulated and named after its Belgian inventor, Chemist L.H.Baekeland c.1909. It is pronounced "Bay Ka Lite". Originally it was used for molding items that were previously done of celluloid or hard rubber. One of the original uses was for pool balls. It is collectible in all its forms including jewelry, buttons, radio cases, lamps, dresser sets and many more items. It was used commercially for parts especially in electrical wiring. After bakelite and the introduction of so many other plastics and composition materials it was easy to confuse them all. People began to lump all plastics into one generic term "Bakelite". However, experienced collectors developed ways of testing for bakelite some of which follow. None, however, can take the place of your own experience and careful inspection. Check out books in your local library (see the end of this article) and talk to other collectors.

Author:
marylandbob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 11:06: pm

If insertion of the douche nozzle was uncomfortable, it probably was NOT properly LUBRICATED! Using the wrong lube, or not using it correctly, makes for a bad experience! (I use KY jelly to lube the anus, then coat the nozzle lightly with vaseline, and it gently slides right in.)

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Douche nozzle enemas

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 11:29: pm

I think there was plenty of lubrication...a good blob of vaseline was always there to ease the discomfort somewhat. It's just that when you're only 4 or 5 a douche nozzle feels quite large, especially if it's inserted as far as 2 1/2" or 3".

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 03:17: pm

I was given enemas from an early age by my mother. I remember enemas as young as 4. She used the black adult nozzle, but our enema kit had three nozzles. The big shiny douche nozzle caught my eye. It had a slight curve and an olive shaped tip. It was about seven inches long. I asked my mom about it and she said it was for a deep enema.
At about age seven I started giving myself enemas when Mom was at work. I immediately tried the douche nozzle and loved it from the start. I loved enemas and would find any reason al all to get them.

Author:
Jay (graham)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 07:11: am

I use the larger douche nozzle for my enemas but sometimes for ' nostalgia ' I will use the long , slender ' adult rectal ' enema pipe that are with some of my ' vintage ' enema syringes that I have purchased along the way . My mom indicated that as an adult she used a douche tip which she designated for enema use only for her enemas and the other douche pipe she used for douching only for health and hygiene purposes when we were one day discussing an enema .
jay

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013, 07:14: pm

Many messages ago, Ruth M stated that she rolled over on a douche nozzle which cause an injury to her rectum where it was pushed into her colon wall. During a colonoscopy her doctor saw the injury and he took a biopsy. I also did what Ruth did. My doctor noticed the injury but did not question me about it. I then started using a rubber tube instead of the douche pipe. Three years later there was no sign of the previous injury at the colonoscopy. I'm glad my doctor did not question me about the injury (I think he knew ). For the past 10 years I've been using a number 30 urinary catheter. I Like it very much. Inflating the "balloon" keeps it from sliding out.

Author:
Roger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 10:52: pm

I have used a douche syringe for enemas and like it very much because of the large nozzle going into my rectum as
it feels really good and especially when the luke warm water
comes the nozzle for the enema and also have some other enema syringes including a fountain enema syringe which I use quite often for my enemas. I have been into enemas since I was about 15 and like to give myself an enema any
time during the day.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.