Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Castor Oil Going Through

Author:
Sean
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012, 11:11: pm

Has anyone else noticed Castor Oil drops floating on top of the toilet water after having a big poo prompted by a dose of the stuff?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Castor Oil Going Through

Author:
jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 12:02: am

i never took it but how much do you take and how often

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Castor Oil Going Through

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 10:04: am

Jean, I took about 2 oz or 60 ml.

It took about 5 hours to make me poo strongly and completely clear out everything solid, followed by several more liquid trips in the next few hours.

Because there was obvious oil, it is likely that the dosage I took was more than enough.

It should probably not be taken more than once a weel.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Castor Oil Going Through

Author:
jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 04:32: pm

you must have really been blocked for it to take 5 hours to work qnd by the way did it taste bad

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Castor Oil Going Through

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 06:50: pm

Jean, I was not very constipated. It takes a while for the oil to get digested and move to where it works.

It does not taste great, but not revolting either. Previously, I've always taken Castor Oil at room temperature and had difficulty getting the taste out of my mouth.

This time I heated it up and the oil was much thinner and flowed really easily. I drank it hot, followed immediately with a cup of hot chicken bouillion, holding my nose all the while.

The oil was almost tasteless and without aftertaste.

I felt the first gentle urges after about 5 hours. A half hour later the urge to poo was completely irresistable.

Author:
dranon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 08:15: am

Castor Oil works by being broken down by digestive enzymens into Ricinoleoic Acid, which forms compounds that are irritating to the bowel. Once enough of these compounds have been formed, the resulting bowel activity sweeps the remaining castor oil out. As a result it is esssentially impossible to overdose on castor oil, because any amount in excess simply expelled along with everything else.

Author:
Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 11:26: am

dranon,
you are right: In contrary to all the other laxatives Castor Oil will not work directly in the intestines by irritating them, but indirectly by activating substances in the intestine. So, in swallowing Castor Oil, it will never be possible that the laxative effect will weaken and the human body will be habituated to this.

Author:
NYGil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 02:16: pm

I have used castor oil. It came out like an enema, but several hours later.

Author:
eddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 09:40: am

A few weeks ago I took a dose of castor oil about three or fours before taking a series of very large enemas. I was using a long colon tube that I inserted about 30 plus inches. It took about 2.5 hours to do the series and i was still evacuating some un digested poop. The castor oil did not kick in until several hours later. I did not have time to do any more enemas after the castor oil began to work as I wanted it to. Sometimes castor oil will make me a little nauseated but not this time.

Eddy

Author:
Janet S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013, 12:26: pm

I take the castor oil and wait until it is done working before I take the series of enemas. The castor oil usually starts working about three hours after I take it.

Author:
shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012, 08:51: am

Warm, almost hot water in a mug. About 500ml. Castor oil is added to this. Say about 50ml. Take a piston syringe and pull in the water and squirt on the surface several times (twenty?) till you get a white emulsion. Then its squirted with the same piston syringe because the enema pipe gets spoilt and the flow is very slow. A good hard squirt gets it deeper inside. Five successive syringes do the trick. At least 10 minute holding time should do.

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012, 09:55: am

In your method, the Castor Oil only lubricates. The urge to poo comes from the volume of the warm water. You could use any oil, like mineral or olive, and get the same result.

The Castor Oil is not doing anything beyond lubricating. Castor Oil needs to be digested to work as a bowel stimulant.

A Fleet mineral Oil enema followed by warm water will do the same thing.

Author:
Lou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012, 12:35: pm

just got back from doctor, wife went with me. I have not have a BM in a few days now. he told my wife to give castor oil and tmorrow follow up with a enema. From what i see here the castor oil takes awhile to work, I just took it wife gave me like two big tablespoons full. Was going to go out to do a few earrands. Should I go or maybe just home?

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012, 02:17: pm

If you go out, you may come home with your pants full of poo. When you start to feel it working, you could only have a couple of minutes until everything comes out, no matter how much you resist. Resistance will be futile.

Author:
bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 08:40: am

As a child growing up, Grandma used to give our whole family spring and fall flushings. These consisted of a dose of a strong laxative an hour or two after lunch and enemas another hourb or two later. She used castor oil for her spring purges and epsom salts for the fall ones. The castor oil was more disgusting to swallow but since my parents and even Grandma did it, I obedientlt did as well. I hated the oily testure to it and how it coated everything in my mouth for some time. And I hated the burps that happened for a couple hours where the taste came back. I really didn't like these purges then but have a submissive fondness when I look back on them

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 12:51: pm

Did the laxatives make you poo before the ememas started?

Author:
bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 08:48: am

Sean,

No Grandma and Mom gave all of us the enemas before the laxatives had time enough for results. The idea was that the laxative would flush out everything from the stomach down and the enema would assist that by emptying the lower bowel first.

Author:
Clint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 08:48: pm

Everytime I hear castor oil mentioned, I think of Lard Ass from the movie "Stand By Me". He turned up that bottle of castor oil and drunk it like a Coca-Cola Hahahaha!! I can't drink a teaspoon of that nasty stuff without puking my guts out. My God that stuff tastes bad!

Author:
Mac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 08:00: pm

In the early 40's when I was about 8 I had not had a B.M. for quite a while and I was pretty sick. The Doctor, who in those days made house calls, said I had autointoxication and I was to be given 2 tablespoons of Castor Oil and in 2 hour if I had not had a movement I was to be given enemas until oil was seen on the expelled water. I had been given Castor Oil before but not in that quantity. Castor Oil has little or no taste and has very little odor but is almost pleasant. It has the consistancy of gear oil. It sticks to the spoon, your teeth, and the inside of your mouth. At the end of 2 hours nothing has happened so out came the enema bag and the enemas started. I didn't keep score but I must have been at least 6. I don't know if Mom saw any oil but she must have gotten tired and I was exhausted and the next day I was better.

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013, 10:10: am

does castor oil cause bowel cramps, i've always heard this

Author:
Marylandbob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 01, 2013, 05:10: pm

Cramping can be expected as castor oil goes to work, and it typically loosens everything up, starting in the SMALL intestine, resulting in a very powerful urge to defecate, and a more complete emptying than other laxatives that work mainly in the LARGE intestine. A fairly LARGE dose is required, for complete emptying, and plenty of liquids should also be taken, so drink lots of water, juices, etc.-You WILL KNOW when the castor oil gets things ready to come out, stay CLOSE to the toilet, you may not get much warning!

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013, 06:42: am

>Mac< I would love to know what brand of castor oil you were drinking...lol...it was the most foul thing ever to me. Mom even tried to mix it with orange juice, kool-aid...nothing would mask it's taste

Author:
BottmsUpTX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013, 06:08: pm

I tried castor oil over the weekend just for the hell of it. I had it once before in the hospital before upper and lower GI xrays. The castor oil was given after i came back from the upper GI.The castor oil I got was flavored and came in a little bottle. The nurse brought it in and she and my "roommate" watched as I drank every drop. She handed me a package of Preparation H wipes and told me I to walk around for a half hour/45 min or so until my belly started gurgling. When i heard that, I was to go sit on the nearest toilet and wait. I did that but nothing happened except for more gurgling... lots of it. I waited and waited. Every time I got up, the gurgling would start up. It wasnt my bathroom so there were other patients wanting to use it, including one thst just had an enema. I didn't want to try to make it back to my room so I just sat there until it was over. It was explosive. I was given a series of enemas with a bag before bed and again at 5am, all of which my "roommate" got to watch as there was no privacy curtain.

The castor oil I took yesterday didn't do hardly anything. I pooped at about an hour but I think it was just a normal poop. My belly started to gurgle at 2 hours. Nothing happened until 5 hours and then it was just a little diarrhea. Over in about 10 min. Hardly worth the nasty taste. I took ot with apple juice as that was all I had.

Author:
Marylandbob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013, 07:39: pm

Seems like you did not take ENOUGH, as if smaller doses are taken, either no effect, or very MILD effects happen, so for you, approximately DOUBLE whatever dose you tried, should be about jst right! (Drink extra liquids, too, that usually helps.

Author:
BottmsUpTX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 06, 2013, 10:06: pm

I had 4 tablespoons. The hospital dose I got was the entire little bottle which was probably 2 oz. That was a real workout getting rid of that.

Author:
Mac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013, 10:36: pm

Rob:
As a child I thought that the Castor Oil given me was Squibb. I just looked up Squibb Castor Oil on the internet and there is a 1923 advertisement where it is explained how they re-refined their Castor Oil to remove the unpleasent smell and taste. Recently I bought some national chain drugstore brand oil and I find that the smell is that of any vegetable oil and not unpleasant. I still stand by my remarks of August 12,2012. I do not remember any pain but if you think you are going to pass gas don't trust it.

Author:
Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 06, 2013, 10:52: am

The original question has been: "Has anyone else noticed Castor Oil drops floating on top of the toilet water after having a big poo prompted by a dose of the stuff?"

By the gall Castor Oil will be splitted in the ricinoleic acid and glycerine, but the amount of the splitted liquids depends not exclusively of the quantity of the gall coming from the gall bladder and the liver. You have the chance to improve this in the following manner: take a big spoon with 1/2 oz Castor Oil in your mouth and mix this with your saliva for 5 to 10 minutes; in this manner a part of the Castor Oil will be pre-digested and you will be able to swallow this liquid really easily. Repeat this three times and you will have swallowed the usual dose of 2 oz Castor Oil. This prolonged form of taking Castor Oil is the most efficient procedure in order to split Castor Oil totally in ricinoleic acid and glycerine.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.