Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2į F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: enemas and erections

Author:
bill3 (the cause?)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 12:38: pm

Erections due to enemas has been touched on. I am curious regarding what specifically caused the erection:
-talk of enemas,
-announcement that you will be getting an enema,
-seeing the enema bag to be used on you,
-lubing your anus,
-inserting the nozzle,
-starting the flow,
-feeling of fullness,
removing the nozzle.
Finally, was your first erection due to enemas before or after puberty.
Please leave any other comments you feel are relevant.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 02:57: pm

Bill3
I think all the things in your list contribute to my erection. I think I might have gotten my first erection from an enema at about age 13. Mom suddenly stopped giving me enemas. I had to sneek them after that. My wife will not let me give her an enema. Sometimes she will give me one. As I get older it is harder to get an erection. I find that if she gives me an enema while we are in bed that my erection is more likely to be successful.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
bill3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 12:45: am

Harry H- my mom stopped my enemas at about age 11, before puberty and likely to avoid the erection issue. My enemas gradually decreased from age 4 to that last one at 11.
thanks for your response.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 12:46: am

Puberty started early for me, about 10 1/2. First enema-related erection that I remember was at that time, on withdrawal of the nozzle. Home enemas stopped abruptly at that time.

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 04:53: pm

Well enemas & erections were hand & hand, yes enemas or getting enemas do. But way back then I seam to remember that I always did get hard & when I was around 13 years being given an enema by mother I came mother did not say anything about me coming. Mother after that mother gave all my enemas with me on my side in my bed not over her lap !

Author:
Maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012, 11:24: am

Both my older boys, 13 and 15, have erection sometimes getting enema. Which problem? It's naturally for boys in their age. Moreover, they have morning erection almost daily, especially oldest. I ignore it because it's normally and naturally for them.

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 03:27: am

Maria, it is good that you just ignore it when a son you are giving an enema to gets an erection.
Once in my teens when I was in the hospital and got an enema I was in the knee-chest position. I got an erection and ejaculated, right there. Nurse who gave me enema was pretty good about it, but obviously could not ignore it. She cleaned it up and said not to worry, that it happens, smiled, etc. Nevertheless, I was very embarrassed when she wiped my penis.
I would imagine it much more likely with a teenage boy than from someone older.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 05:13: pm

I grew up with my mother and step father who gave both me and my older sister enemas every Sunday afternoon from the age of 5 until we left home. Our enemas were given completely nude in the family room and held until Mom decided we were ready. Their belief, which I share today, was that sex was better treated as normal and not something hidden and not out in the open. I frequently masturbated after an enema at the urging of my parents as did my sister. Later I was given enema's by my sister while Mom or Dad watched. I began getting erections by the age of 12 and it was treated as normal. I think this has truly helped my sex life as an adult.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013, 07:14: pm

To Douglas,
You mentioned that both your mother & stepfather gave
you enemas. Did they both insert the nozzle into you, or
was the stepfather more of an observer or just a secondary
helper? Did your stepdad ever give you an enema by himself?
I ask because I always fantasized about my dad giving
me enemas instead of my mother, but he never did.

Author:
Mac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012, 05:58: pm

I don't remember when or why I got my first erection just all of a sudden it was there. When I was about 11 I did get them with my enemas. I always got my enemas with my pajama top on and I don't beleave Mom ever saw it happen. When I stood up I was able to redirect it with my hand and placed it under the toilet seat when I sat down. This was very uncomfortable so it didn't stay up very long. When I started sneeking enemas I had an erection the minute I touched the bag with my hand. On time when I was 13 Mom gave us all small lemon enemas, by doctors orders, while the others watched. We really had a ball and non of us had an erection. The rinse enemas after the lemon were all done in private.

Author:
Gore
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012, 10:58: pm

Pardon an ignorant question, but what are small lemon enemas?

Author:
Spankey (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013, 09:04: am

Yes erections used to be a problem during enemas and repositories being given. My wife took care of that by purchasing a small penis whip. When I am being given my punishment enemas or punishment laxatives if I get erect she hits my penis until the erection goes away. We both are finding that my erections now come far and in between when being punished. spankey

Author:
ricky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012, 08:48: pm

well if some of you were stopped giving enemas because of a erection issue its likely you didnt need one in the first place.

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012, 08:59: pm

About 3 years ago, I had the first enema I had in years in the hospital. I had cancer (now cancer free), and the meds, chemo, etc bound me up. After trying some oral remedies with little luck, my doctor, whose office was in the hospital, did an xray and said my intestines were full. She said it's time to try some enemas. I was set up in a room they used for pre-op and she said a nurse would be in soon.
Later there was a knock on the door, and in walked one of those high school helper girls with a pillow and a bedpan. I said you aren't going to treat me are you? She said no, they don't do any procedures, just help where they can. While she was there, in walks the nurse with the enema bag hanging from an IV pole. At that moment, I started to get an erection. She was a young good looking nurse (that made a difference). So the young girl says "I better go" with a smirk on her face. I said I didn't want to use a bedpan and she said that was "just in case."
So, I am so nervous when she lowers the sheet and so tense, she can't put the enema in. She tells me to relax, and my erection is pulsing by this time. Finally, she starts the flow as she pushes it in and proceeds to give me the enema.
I had frequent cramping so she had to keep stopping it for a while. It took a long time to get it all in. In the meantime I can feel my stiffness. After she says " you can go release it now." When I turned to get up, my hospital gown didn't come with me, so I was sticking straight up. I grabbed the gown and ran to the bathroom. As soon as I sat down, I ejaculated into the toilet.
She gave me a second enema after that, but by that time, things had settled down.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 10:30: am

I was born in 1974 and grew up with enemas, Mom was a staunch believer as was my grandma and great grandma. Every Tuesday and Saturday me, my sis and bro were naked and in line for our enemas. This went on until we left for college. From about age 13 my bro would aways get an erection at enema time, sometimes he would get one when we were told to get ready for our enemas. Once, he came while on his back getting his enema. It was pretty amazing at the time. Oh, was he embarassed!!!
When sis and I were 13 and 14, and my bro was 16 we started playing with the enema bag together. That's when we learned how to make him cum while he got an enema. Funny, he wasn't embarassed then. Then, sadly, our play time ended when we got caught by our mom. Looking back, I chuckle at the sight it must have been to see the three of selecting a switch in the back yard of our farm and then getting a severe whipping from Daddy. He made us go directly to what we called the whipping tree without allowing us to get dressed, and i still had my enema in me! Well, what goes in has to come out and it happened in the yard. Oh, and by the way, my bro was still hard in the back yard and when he got his whipping.

Author:
Shashi (lovin' it)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 01:57: pm

I have almost always had an erection when I get an enema....the only exceptions being when I had to be given one prior to surgery and another time when it was a male attendant who gave it to me lying on my back with my legs spread.....I guess the nurses in the clinics from whom I got my weekly enemas knew that I found them a huge turn on...after all an erection is hard to hide when you are lying on your side with your pants halfway down your knees....they didnt say anything though...and just once, I climaxed while the enema was being given..the nurse just giggled when she saw it but just handed me some tissue without saying anything....

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 06:37: pm

@Lisa: Did you expel while you got you whipping?
I also remember a situation with my stepsister having an enema inside her, while she was caned.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 10:39: am

My mom administered my regular weekly enemas starting at age 11, I frequently got an erection during them. I don't remember her ever commenting about them or me being particularly embarrassed by them. Since they were given in the family bathroom, my Dad or sister saw me getting enemas and therefore saw me with an erection.
Our family was far from nudists, but being naked in the bathroom, bedroom or in between was just life, and erections were just part of being male.

Author:
Jefrey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 11:10: am

I was in a very similar situation. Usually got an enema from mom on Saturday afternoons. Stripped off of course. Since 12 I got a boner almost every time. Mom never said anything about it but she was looking right at it about two feet away. In the early days in didn't bother me but when I got in high school and learned about masturbation I was uneasy about my boner in front of mom. I thought I might squirt but I never did although she rubbed my boner with a towel sometimes because it got wet. After my enema I had to take a nap for one hour. When I finished high school she taught me how to do my own enemas.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Kevin (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012, 08:00: pm

Jeffrey, I was the same as you. Before I reached puberty I remember not being too happy when mother told me I was to get my weekely enema. I was always told this right before I left for school. Haiving to sit through school thinking about my enema cause much anxiety. My sister and I received our enema's right before our bedtime, always in my mother's bedroom, behind closed doors. Once I reached puberty, and began to get erections, things seemed to change concerning my feelings during my enema. Mother always took her skirt or if she was wearing a dress, removed it, usually leaving her in her slip or robe. I received my enema over her lap. Almost at the onset of my enema, I would feel myself becoming erect. I worried myself sick that mother would notice and be angry with me. I know she would be aware of my erection, saw it, but never said a word. Like you, it was soon after I learned about masturbation, and like you I was made to take a nape after my enema. I remember trying so hard not to touch myself, but the thought and feelings of my enema made it almost impossible. As time went on, my enema's became less fearful.

Kevin

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012, 01:27: am

My mother was silent!

Ordinary misbehavior brings a scolding, or spanking, or whatever is the punishment du jour. If you get scolded, it's not hard to tell what you've done wrong.

However, my mother was silent. Not knowing much about "the birds and the bees" at that time, I didn't understand the biological purpose of erections, and I naively wondered whether my mother even knew about such things. I know this sounds ludicrous, but I was just an ignorant kid. I interpreted my mother's silence to mean that I had done something so gross, so inhuman, that it couldn't even be spoken of -- something like picking your nose in public, but 100 times worse.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 01:14: pm

Brandon, I found sometimes when I knew I had misbehaved, and my mother would just look at me, and say nothing..then troughout the rest of the day..only looks from her..that hurt me more then a spanking would. My mother never yelled at me, she could convey to me how unhappy she was with me..with just a look. However there were times when I did get spankings..but thinking back, I deserved them.

Author:
Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 10:46: am

I am a 42yo RN working in a local hospital. I sometimes have to administer enemas to men of all ages. I would say that about 50% have an erection during the process. I also occasionally administer them to my son and he has an erection every time( he is 14). It's natural and I never comment, even to my son.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012, 02:40: am

When I had a visible (although brief) erection that put an end to home enemas shortly before age 11, I never knew what my mother actually thought at the time. I thought I had done something wrong, that I had failed to control the situation, and that it was my fault for letting something "bad" come out. I didn't know whether she was thinking, "This is so bad that I can't find words to say anything about it," or whether she thought of it as a normal reaction of a boy my age. We never discussed the subject, and I never knew.

Author:
Gerald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 10:56: am

My mother stared giving me enemas at about age 5 she had a white bulb syringe with a black tip and she used to get me over her lap and syringe me to death, God I remember being so full afterward. At about age 10 she started using her bag on me, a red folding syringe with a red hose, she would make me take all my clothes off and bend over the bathtub with spread legs and my open butt in the air facing her. as I got older the volume got larger and larger. I loved them from the start. I remember getting erections but didnt understand why at the time. Her enemas continued until I was 17 yo then they stopped, I guess she just plain ran out of steam giving them to me. When I was 13 yo the house was empty so I got out moms syringe, filled it up and lay on the floor all the while playing with myself. Just then the door opens and its MY MOM! She stood there, I stopped whacking it and she said 'are you having a good time for yourself'? All the while the enema is still flowing into me. I replied Im sorry mom, I just wanted to try it for myself I wont do it again. Now I get up and sitting on the toilet with the water gushing out of me she stands right there and wont leave and says you should be doing this to yourself you know its wrong. Then she said whenever you need an enema IM THE ONE who will give it to you now make sure you clean the bag good and she left.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 11:05: pm

My two sons, now 15 and 13, started getting erections during the first enema of a series. This started for both around 12. They grew up with monthly cleansing series of enemas or when they were ill so it has always been a part of their lives. Now that they are older and more sexually aware, they get erections as soon as they are told they are going to have an enema. Nothing is said or made of it. If they have come to enjoy enemas now that is fine, I doubt it, their reactions when I tell one of them that this is his enema night would suggest they aren't too thrilled about it.
The oldest started ejaculating himself when I left him alone on the toilet after the first enema when he was 14. He then won't get an erection for the other two cleansing enemas. The youngest's erections will come and go several times for the three enemas he takes.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012, 09:58: am

Given that my aunt gave me an enema whn I was 16 and I hadn't had one since I was a young child, many things caused me to get an erection almost immediately. They were (probably in the order of importance) not having had a release for several days, her seeing me naked from the waist down, application of the lubricant and insertion of the nozzle. The combination of these things caused me to stay hard during the entire process.

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012, 06:42: pm

It was usual situation in my chidhood. If I was constipated more 2 days, mom's lubricated finger always was insert into my ass-hole. If she felt there are empty, I got enema, but if was "barrier", I got glicerin suppository and, sometimes, enema later too. After about my 12 I was embarassed because I had erections then already but mom considered it's normal boyish reaction, no big deal. After 14-15 I had ejaculation sometimes. The same mom's reaction. Last time mom's finger was inside my ass-hole when I was about 16. Later I got enemas a few times but without finger's checking.

Author:
Doug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012, 09:47: pm

I didn't get very many enemas as a child, but that all changed shortly after I turned 12 and my mom and I moved in with my grandma, aunt and younger cousin. My cousin received enemas every other week on a Sunday, and I was informed it would be the same for me. I remember being aroused by the feeling of my aunt's finger lubing me, but initially I didn't become erect, just rather flushed. Howerver, by the end of the first year, I was becoming erect most every time the finger went in. Before long, I was erect by the time I was taking off my clothes and putting on my robe to go to the kitchen where the enemas were given. Even hearing the word enema gave me an erection. All of these erections were happening prior to my hitting puberty. From a lot of posts, I've seen that most boys stopped getting enemas when puberty hit. That was the case first with my cousin and finally with me. The problem for me was that I didn't start puberty until I was 16 1/2 and I was so slow in advancing that I kept getting them until I was well past 17 and it was more apparent puberty had finally hit.

Author:
TomO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012, 01:00: pm

Doug--I can relate to some of the things you wrote. My younger brother and I lived with our mom and grandmother. My brother and I received enemas twice a month. By the time we were eleven and twelve, both of us always had erections, and like you, we were hard by the time we were taking off our clothes. Our enemas continued after puberty. Unfortunately, I was a late bloomer, too. Not the case with my brother, though. He started puberty just after he turned twelve. Meanwhile, I was thirteen and a half and had nothing. We were given enemas side by side, flat on our backs, so the difference was very noticeable. My grandmother would always make some sort of comment about how Timmy was developing and I wasn't. Sure didn't help the old ego. Especially when my brother would just look at me and smirk. It would be that way for the next year and a half. I finally hit puberty at fifteen. Luckily, the enemas for both of us ended about a year later.
How much of an age difference was there between you and your cousin? Did he tease you? Did anyone else say anything about it? It was bad enough for me not starting puberty until I was fifteen, it must have really been bad for you not starting until you were sixteen and a half.

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 06:00: am

In a nursing magazine's adviser column a student nurse asked why some male patients experience an erection during enemas. The answer she received was that the pressure of the water on the prostate is the cause.

Could it be that erections then become associated with enemas, so eventually just being told that an enema will be given is enough to cause that reaction? That would explain some of the poster's comments in this thread.

Why is this such an issue, anyhow? The reaction is so very commmon that there seems to be no point going over it as often as we do. It is nothing for either the recipient or the administerer to be surprised or embarrassed about.

Author:
Dianne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 09, 2012, 04:39: pm

As a nurse for over 30 years, I can assure you that a male having an erection during an enema is normal. I would say that about 50% of the men I have given them had erections at some point during the process. It is normal and should be ignored.

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 11:53: am

The erections I used to get upon being informed that I was to receive an enema, and the ones during the enema, remain among the most blissful memories of mu long life.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 09, 2012, 11:05: pm

An adult male knows it is a common reaction. A nurse knows it is a common reaction. A mother MAY know it is a common reaction. A pubescent boy having such an experience may NOT know, and the mental and emotional reactions may be significant and long-lasting. This may explain why the subject is still being discussed.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 09:22: am

Regardless of what caused the erection there is always the underlying connotation of sex. And it doesn't depend on the age of the individual who has the erection.

When I had my case of priapism, everyone including myself, the doctor, the nurses and the hospital staff knew it was a medical condition. That didn't stop them from coming in and wanting to look and me from feeling embarrassed and getting more excited (which made the condition worse).

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 11:50: am

For a young man raised with a high level of moral teaching but no clear understanding of what has just happened, there is the feeling "I've done wrong. This is happening because of evil inside me."

There is the expression "That's not done!" which is an exaggerated way of instructing a child "Don't do that!"

Well, in this context, having an erection in the presence of one's mother -- one's MOTHER, may it be emphasized! -- simply "isn't done." And the message is communicated by total silence, and maternally-administered enemas come to a halt without further explanation.

And there are no answers, only lingering questions.

So, yes, this matter is still an issue with some adults today, for childhood memories linger.

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 01:43: pm

Brandon, Well said!! That is the whole point as you stated. A young boy either before puberty, or shortly after, is experiencing so many changes in his body, and his mind. For one thing, like myself before puberty, I didn't understand erections, why they happened, and why they felt so good. When taking my enema's my emotions were all over the place, anxiety, afraid, my erections placing butterflys in my tummy, was it a bad thing I was doing, what will mother think, and on and on. Enema's and erections are very different depending on one's age, depending on the frame of mind of the mother giving the enema. I just don't feel we can dismiss the issue with a, "Why all the fuss?" Perhaps in an adult, one who has taken enema's for a long time, we can assume that, but not for a young boy with so many emotions issues at that age. Just my thoughts.

Author:
bill3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 11:27: am

some time ago when the issue of erections by young boys arose, some suggested that to avoid embarrassment, the boy be allowed to wear an athletic supporter during enema administration. This shields and keeps the erection down, yet allows free access to the anus.

Author:
Bryon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 08:16: pm

One time when I was 13, I was home from school sick and I was constipated. I knew what was coming. Mom was real quick in giving me enemas.

I was called into the bathroom. I was the toilet seat down and a towel laid over it. The bulb was on the sick and a pan of soapy water was in the sink. So I went over to the toilet-facing it and took off my pajama botoms. I had an erection. Mom didn't notice. I laid facedown as always and waited. Mom did her thing and I got 3 bulbsful of that soapy water. I still had that erection when I got up.

After I was through, I went back to bed and masturbated. The enema felt so good. Unbeknownst to mom, I craved the enema experience.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012, 12:43: pm

I think erections reinforce whatever feelings one may have developed about their enema experiences. When I received improperly sized and administered enemas as a kid for childhood illnesses, I had the image that some few other kids who said there was nothing to theirs were perfect and I was flawed. Later, in my 20s, when giving myself an enema, I would become hard thinking they handled it well and I should "learn" how to take improperly sized and administered enemas. I felt I had a sexual desire toward a number of them. However, it would sometimes eventually leave when I would realize that their BMs were no less smelly than mine, and that they probably didn't have superhuman skills in taking enemas.

Those feelings though can be long lasting.

[> Subject: Lauren Has It Correct, I Think

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 02:14: pm

As I said in my post above, a nursing advice columnist
was asked by a student nurse why males experience erections when she administers an enema. She was told that the reaction is caused mechanically by the pressure of the fluid on the prostate gland.

Lauren, in her post above, said her brother reacted that way, and later would have the same reaction even before
the procedure had begun. She correctly suggested that the sight of the equipment alone triggered the reaction once he made the association.

It seems to be like the Pavlov experiment. His dog would salivate when fed, of course, but eventually all he had to do was show the dog the food to cause salivation. We can probably think of examples in our own experiences where we react by association alone.

[> [> Subject: Re: Lauren Has It Correct, I Think

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 10:54: am

I've never believed that it has anything to do with the prostrate, and everything to do with anal eroticism, submission, being nurtured, and a host of other things that vary among individuals. The very mention of the word gave me an erection for most of my life; the mention that one was going to be given to me would make me delirious with ecstasy.

Author:
Mac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 11:44: pm

Like they say the males largest sex organ is between his ears. I got an erection the minute I knew that I was going to get an enema from Mom or I was going to give an enema to myself. I always thought that it was thinking about the penetration of the tube into my anus and this happens long before the prostate is effected by the water or had developed enough to signal the brain that this feels good.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 06:06: pm

For Terry A. & Mac,
Between the ages of 5 and 14 I was given many enemas by my
mother. She inserted the bulb syringe into me with her left
hand while massaging and rubbing my stomach in big circular
motions with her right hand, often brushing up against my
penis. I never knew if it was intentional or accidentsl, but
it was both pleasurable and embarrassing for me. No one in
this series of messages has mentioned if that also happened
to them, and if so, could that be a reason for erections?
I always felt that my dad should have been giving me the
enemas instead of my mother. After all, he had the same
genitals that I had and thus getting an enema from him and
having an erection would have seemed more natural. Why
don't more fathers give enemas, especially to their sons?

Author:
Filipino orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 12:09: pm

Yes, erections are common with enemas! I find when giving to younger patients as well as my sons the great majority of the time there is an erection. Among middle age patients it is still very often, probably 50 %. even older men sometimes get erections with enemas. I also find erections common when doing pre op pubic and peri anal shaving.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 06:22: pm

It just says "Filipino orderly" for your identification.
Are you male or female?

Author:
AlexW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 12:00: am

I think that all of the sensations listed by Bill3 contribute to erections during enemas, both physical stimulation and mental associations. As a teenager I was always erect during enema time, both at home and in a medical setting. And the feelings and erections have remained since. They seem pretty common too, even in hospital. It's a natural part of the enema for many.

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 02:11: am

I was in a very similar situation. Usually got an enema from mom on Saturday afternoons. Stripped off of course. I got a boner almost every time. Mom never said anything about it but she was looking right at it about two feet away. In the early days in didn't bother me but when I got in high school and learned about masturbation I was uneasy about my boner in front of mom. I thought I might squirt but I never did although she rubbed my boner with a towel sometimes because it got wet. After my enema I had to take a nap for one hour. When I finished high school she taught me how to do my own enemas.

Author:
Malkolm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 02:31: am

I grew up in the late 40's thru early 60's in the rural south. Parents back then beleived in cleaning out kids on a regular basis. For a lot of parents, enemas were the treatment of choice. I lived with my mother and older sister on a farm with no indoor plumbing so enemas were done outside bhy the outhouse. I got weekly enemas on saturday mornings, usually.
At first just my mother did them but when my sister was 13, she started to do some of them to help my mother out.
This continued until i left home.
Back then it was common for the older girls to help the mother with the younger ones. In my case, my sister helped out by giving me enemas. She also spanked me at times. It was strange the first few times my sister gave me enemas, i was used to my mothers style and my sisters enemas were different.
I was about 12 whe she started and she was 15. she had helped my mother give them so it wasnt so strange being naked and having her there for enemas.
It was more of a practical matter, never a sexual thing altho i did get excited durning most enemas. My mother would say that it was normal for boys to have erections during enemas and they didnt pay attention to it.

Author:
Ditrih
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 02:44: am

During the early days of the 20th century, there is a great deal of medical evidence extolling the value of the enema and particularly with children. All Germans were preoccupied with cleanliness, both inside and out. Children did not have a very easy life in so far as there were great expectations regarding their behavior. They were expected to do as they were told and the belief that sparing the rod will spoil the child, a good parent was a stern demanding parent.
Children were started on a path of toilet training at a much younger age than in any other culture. The paddle and the enema were the parent's best friend. Plenty of hot water and each family had its own recipe. Mothers would spend hours in talking about enema experiences with their children. What is the best enema position, the temperature of the water, the amount of soap or other ingrediances as well as how many enemas per day or week. Yes, it was not uncommon for some children to receive enemas a daily. On average, at least three a week.
A teen age boy will more often than not get an erection when being given an enema. Never mind a wooden spoon from the kitchen would do the trick. Strike the erect penis and the boy will quickly loose his erection. Usually it was done in front all family. There will doubtless be other punishments, If the water is very hot, the less likely the boy will be to get an erection.
Teen age boys will talk about their enema experiences. Many boys will have developed an anal preoccupation and masturbation fantasies are often associated with enemas. An adolescent boy will see his younger brothers get enemas and will masturbate. If two older boys are at home alone and do not expect to have parents return soon, they often would give each other enemas and engage in anal sex. They didn't care if a younger brother watched them.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 11:33: am

Yes, it does.

Author:
AlexW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 06:49: pm

Enemas were used for cleanliness and discipline in our home, along with the paddle on many occasions, but not as often as Ditrih describes. For us they were a natural part of home life, as were the associated erections, and modesty was never a consideration.

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 08:35: am

I agree with what AlexW said above. The first experiences are usually caused by the pressure in that area of the body, often on the prostate. After that, an association is made in the mind between the procedure and the reaction.

In some cases even the announcement of an enema, the sight of the equipment, or even watching the person preparing to administer the procedure, is enough to cause the reaction.

Does anyone else agree that this association, or imprinting, does play a role?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 05:58: pm

I think it is a combination of all of the above. Once someone gets an erection from having an enema and the subsequesnt pleasant feeling, just the mention of one or the sight of the equipment might be enough to cause an erection.

What I am wondering it how many females saw their first erection when watching their brother or another family member get an enema? It would seem to be an easy way to introduce a young female to the workings of the male organ.

[> Subject: Question For Malkolm

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 08:59: pm

Malkolm, in your recent post you said "It was strange the first few times my sister gave me enemas, I was used to my mothers style and my sisters enemas were different."

You said she helped your mother and I assume she learned from your mother, so what was different?

[> [> Subject: Re: Question For Malkolm

Author:
Malkolm to Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012, 01:55: am

Well, for example, mother lubricated by vaseline both, nozzle and my anus, but sister, when did without mother's supervision, nozzle only. Mother gave me enema over her laps or, when I was older, bent over chair, but sister always prefered knee-chest position.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Question For Malkolm

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012, 04:00: pm

Malkolm, you mentioned two minor variations in the way they each did the procedure. In the case of positions, which did you prefer? Or did you care, either way? One may work better than the other, but no one can say for sure.

Author:
Kristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 10:29: am

My two sons, now 16 and 13, started getting erections during the first enema of a series. This started for both around 11 or 12. They grew up with monthly cleansing series of enemas or when they were ill so it has always been a part of their lives. Now that they are older and more sexually aware, they get erections as soon as they are told they are going to have an enema. Nothing is said or made of it. If they have come to enjoy enemas now that is fine, I doubt it, their reactions when I tell one of them that this is his enema night would suggest they aren't too thrilled about it.
The oldest started ejaculating himself when I left him alone on the toilet after the first enema when he was 13. He then won't get an erection for the other two cleansing enemas. The youngest's erections will come and go several times for the three enemas he takes.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 12:48: pm

When it first happened to me, at approximately 10 1/2, I thought there was something wrong with me, something bad. I thought I had done something so bad that my mother couldn't even mention it to me.

Now I am hearing from many contributors that it is a very common occurrence.

Author:
Kristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 02:34: am

I think my elder was amazed when had his first erection during enemas, however, I explained him it's complete normaly for boys in his age. My younger son I sure considered it sort of natural because numerous times saw erections of his older brother.

Author:
Leon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 03:01: am

I got monthly enemas from mom starting at age 8 and ending around age 23 when I got married. During a typical session, she'd usually give me two or three "high enemas" using her 2 quart feminine syringe. The first would be in the knee-chest position, the second and third were on my back. I started to have erections during my enemas around age 12, which became obvious to mom when I was on my back. She took great pains to reassure me that this was a natural reaction for boys and not to be concerned. She explained that the enema not only cleansed the colon, but it also stimulated the prostate, and that's why I'd get an erection during enemas.
One day right before she gave me my second enema, she slipped a gloved finger into my rectum and showed me where the prostate was located. She went on to explain what the prostate's function was. That explanation led me to the first of many sex education discussions with mom. She told me that masturbation was OK because the prostate needed to be emptied periodically, and that emptying the prostate while having an enema was best. That day she had me ejaculate during that second enema. It was delightful, and was done is such a way that I was not embarrassed or ashamned.

Author:
Freddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 09:50: am

mom usally gives us boys one a month. we have to stripfor a bath and line up and kneel on the floor with our heads down as she insert and fills us. then we can release on the toilet as another brother is getting filled.we rotate until the water comes out clear. when dad has todo it we stand and lean over and hold the tub as he puts it in us.then we can squat over the tub. quite a mess but we clean the tub and we shower after all that. we boys are 17, 16 (me!), 12 and 9. Last we got yesterday, Saturday. We all except youngest had hardon as usually

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 09:38: pm

To Freddy,
You wrote that your mom usually gives you & your brothers
enemas, but that your dad also does it "when he has to"
On what occasions does he give the enemas & which parent
do you & your brothers prefer for the experience? You are
very lucky that both parents do it for you. You must have
a very close, open-minded family! I envy all of you.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 10:08: am

Iam a male. I received lots of enemas from my mother until my 18. Howver, the ones that I rember the most was the ones that were given to me when I was at the hospital. The first was when I was 9 years old. The nurse place me on my back, removed my underware and isurted the nozel in my rectum and let the water in. Wile the water was goin in, she rub by stomach. The nurse gave me two enemas. But the second enema was a bit diferent then the first, because she massage my genitals. The other time I was 16 years old and I was at the hospital. I was just been complete shave in preparation for my open heart surgery. The nurse came in told she was going to give me an enema. She when into the restroom and filled the enema bag. When she came to my bed, she removed the sheets, and said, "You have your underware on." Turn on your left side and take down your underware enough to expose your rectum. I did as the nurse said. However, as the water was going in, I got an erection and my underware was bothering me. So I started to removed them. She stop the water and ask me what was wrong. I told that my underware was bothering me. So she removes my underware, and place my on by back. She then proceds to let the water flow. As the water is going in, she begins to massage my hard shaved genitals till my releasng. The was the best enema I ever had.

Author:
Ariana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 02:51: pm

3 sons - 16, 18, and 25. All 3 get enemas and almost always all 3 have erections. It's normaly and naturaly. Usual male' reaction.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012, 11:59: am

I think we can all understand and agree that erections are a normal reaction to an enema for a male. And I understand neither the person giving the enema nor the person receiving it gives it a second thought after a while.

But in my suituation with my aunt and my cousin, where it was done a least in part for punishment (even though I needed one) and I had not had an enema for a number of years, my getting an erection was embarrassing. Because my aunt made sure my cousin saw me with it and she didn't say a thing, this only made it worse.

Has anyone else had a similar situation?

Author:
Amber LPN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012, 02:55: pm

I remember when I gave an enema to one of my first male patients when I was still a CNA, and he got an erection. I thing he was only about 19 years old, recovering from a motorcycle accident. He had to have surgery, and I was sent to prep him. I believe I was as nervous as he was, and he was pretty upset when I told him what I was about to do. I got him turned into the left sims position and exposed his backside. He was almost blood red from embarrassment because those pathetic gowns are too short and his willy was showing. I told him not to worry about it, we've seen it all. I lubed up the procto(nozzle).....the kits we use have these large nozzles that look like a 1" thick wedding candle with a big hole running through each side. I parted his buttcheeks and slid the nozzle in 3 1/2", aiming toward his umbilicus. Almost immediately, I noticed him get an erection, and he was trying his best to cover himself. I acted like I didn't see it, but I'm sure my face was red too. The enema didn't go well, and I'm sure it was physically and emotionally uncomfortable. I felt bad for him because he really resented having it done. I told one of my mentoring RNs about him getting an erection. She said I was probably up against his prostate. With the large size of the nozzle, a certain amount of pressure is unavoidably going to be applied, and an erection is the involuntary result. He couldn't have stopped it if he tried. I've recently used Mentor brand prep kits on male patients during home care visits. These kits have narrow rectal catheters, and you don't see guys getting erections.

Author:
J.L.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012, 09:10: pm

Amber, a couple years ago I had chemo and surgery for cancer (I'm ok now), and they sent a young LPN to care for me at home. The medications constipated me, and after a few tries with oral medication, she said the doctor said to give me an enema. She seemed as embarassed as I was, but acted professional about it. It was one of those disposable bags with the hose, no large nozzle, but as soon as she separated my buttocks and slid it in, I could feel the erection coming.
When she said she was going to start the enema, I had a fair erection which got bigger as the enema progressed.
Now after she finished and slid out the hose, I held it for a few minutes. Here's the thing. I was in such a hurry to go expel that when I turned to get up fast I turned over and I'm sure she saw it before I covered it. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has ever happened to.

Author:
dide (:()
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 10:50: pm

Hey if ur mom is jerking u off with her legs and shoving shit up ur ass every week there is a bigger issue then stomach ache I just like the warm water

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012, 11:43: am

I am convinced that the erection occurs for psychological reasons unrelated to the prostate. It certainly does in my case. Even before I had ever had an enema the mention of the word would give me an erection.

Author:
Doug J
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012, 05:47: pm

My mom would give us kids enemas fairly often, especially when we exhibited a stomach ache. My brother and I usually got enemas together. The first time I noticed that my brother was getting a stiffy was when he was about 11 or 12. My mom said it was notmal for a boy his age. The first time I got a little stiffy was when I was about 11 and my brother was 13. After I saw his erection when mom was giving him his enema, it was my turn. I was on my back as usual, and when mom put the enma nozzle into my butt, I began to get an erection. She said it was OK and began to rub my tummy, when the erection got bigger. It excited me and it didn't go away until the enema was completely over.
My brother showed me how he masturbated after the enema, which made if more fun to get his enema.
My mom would leave us alone after our enemas, and we did masturbate together and seperately when we got them.
Mom said it was just about growing up and there was nothing to be ashamed of.
One time when my mom gave me an enema over her lap after I began to get an erection. I got an erection and my penis was between her legs. I was experiencing a real great come on, and when my mom moved her legs a little I couldn't help but get a great orgasm. When she took me off her lap and put me on the toilet, I still had a good erection.
I didn't like to get enemas from my mom when I was little, but from 11 through about 16, I looked forward to getting them, and would even fake a stomach ache so she would give me an enema. I got erections each time she gave me an enema, and after she left the bathroom, I still had an erection and would masturbate to further enjoy the enema.
Mom came back into the bathroom and I was usually finished with my orgasm. However a couple of times she came back sooner and caught me finishing off stroking my self or
wiping off my penis.
She would just comment if I enjoyed my enema. I would reply with a YES. For those years, I enjoyed getting enemas and my mom enjoyed giving them to me. I usually got an enema once a month or more. I especially liked it when my mom would make up an enema for me and come into my bedroom and surprise me by saying, "I think it's time for me to give you another little enema". I said OK. Then she took me into the bathroom she undressed me and I had an erection even before she had me undressed. I would sit on the toilet lid while she made up the enema for me, completly naked with a full erection. The erection lasted through out the enema, and only after I masturbated did it began to subside.
Great days growing up

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 03:10: pm

Notice the word "enjoy" in the preceding post. Hey, guys, it's OK to enjoy an enema, and to get an erection. The undercurrent of most posts is that an enema is an unpleasant experience. Doesn't need to be. It can be a wonderful, relaxing, sensual experience. Does that lead to enema addiction or fetish? Maybe so, but we all have some associations with sex (and with enemas), so that's not at all bad. Most of you posting here have learned to enjoy enemas in some way, at some time, as adults if not as kids. Unpleasant enemas are bad technique, haste, or bad choices (too much water).

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 09:59: pm

For Doug J,
You & your brother obviously had some great enema experiences
with your mother. It isn't important how old you are now,
but if your mother is still alive, try to renew the scene.
All you have to do is say your stomach aches or that you are
constipated and would she mind giving you an enema,like she
used to. Trust me, she will be glad to do it & so will you.
One is never too old to enjoy enemas!

Author:
Sasha1988
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 08:37: pm

I saw my husband get an erection when I gave him an enema once. And yes, just like Amber said, I think a man can involuntarily get a boner if his prostate gets stimulated.
I used a plain hot water bottle kit with a douche nozzle on my husband after he came home from the hospital. I'd never given an enema in my whole life...never even stuck anything up a guy's butt either till then. Thank God my sister's a nurse, so I asked her what to do. So I got my sweetheart on his left side and lubed the nozzle. I spread him and slid the nozzle about 2/3 the way in. My husband acted like someone strapped into the electric chair waiting for the jolt..LOL:)..he was pretty tensed up. Nozzle went in easy enough I guess, he didn't fuss. I happened to look down, and dear God, he'd sprung the biggest boner. I about busted out laughing, and said "you horny devil you!" He said "what?" I said "look!" He said "what are you talking about?" I said "you're hard on silly! Are you enjoying this." He looked down and said "oh damn! sorry." He tried to cover himself. I told him it wasn't the first time I'd seen that thing stand up. I just laughed and kissed him. He was starting to cramp when the bag was a little better than half full. I helped him to the toilet. I feel like a veteran since I gave him that enema. All wives should experience doing that for their husband at least once. But I don't think he could help getting erect. Believe me, if he's horny, he's never ashamed to hide that hard on from me.

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012, 10:20: pm

This is a lo g and interesting thread. I think it is one of the best as we have many people sharing experiences and thoughts! I think there is a fairly general agreement that there is a relationship between the prostate and erections while a male receives an enema, but that there are many other factors which can and may often contribute as well.

Many of the messages reference the beginning of erections and the onset of puberty, but fairly little was written about erections prior to puberty. I would be curious on people sharing their experiences, both males who had erections with enemas when young as well as enema givers, usually Mom's with or when their sons were young.

Although I have enormous experience with enemas and erections, I have some but limited experience in my work with pre adolescent pedia
patients.

However, in our home we still do regular full enemas and I am the primary enema giver as my wife as a Doctor with both her own clinic and supplemental ER shifts is often tired, and she does not really like to give enemas, although she enjoys and believes them to be a very healthy practice. I have observed that all of our son's frequently but not always would have an erection before, during and often after their enemas.
While my older sons usually have erections, I would say that my 16 yo always does, and he almost always did before he developed as well. Our youngest son is 12 and in active early puberty, and at that age it is common to have erections at anytime for any reason. However, he also has almost always had an erection from his earliest days of enemas, but also frequently has an erection with shower baths as well.

If males could post their percentage rememberence of pre puberty enema erections, and parents and health workers of pre puberty enemas, I for one would find it interesting. It might give some indication to the relationship between the prostate and enema erections. Since the prostate function is to provide the fluid for ejaculate, in pre puberty the prostate is very small and non functional, so I think pre puberty erections are not connected to prostate. Any thoughts and experiences would be appreciated. I look forward to thoughts and comments!

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012, 07:32: am

We've had discussions from time to time about whether or not older sisters should help, or even administer enemas to their younger brothers. Some strongly objectioned because an erection might occur. But if this happens well before puberty, it seems likely that an older sister who observed or helped mother would not be surprised by this.
Surely, if it did happen. it would be no surprise.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012, 11:40: pm

Even if a boy has had his older sister present during enemas where he has gotten erect, there comes a point when as puberty approaches he equates erections with sexual feelings and probably mastrubation. More likely than not he is stimulated by anything involving females.

Suddently becoming erect in front of his mother and older sister becomes something more than just a byproduct of the enema-it becomes confusing in his mind as to whether his own mother and sister caused him to become erect. This could be very embarrassing for him.

Similarly, the older sister who may not have given his erection a second thought in the past, as she learns about the birds and the bees, may look at the situation differently. She may even think she had something to do with causing it.

I think puberty, learning about the birds and the bees, becoming more shy about one's body as one gets older all plays into looking at things from a different persepctive.

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012, 11:49: pm

As a youngster I was given enemas at times in front of my aunt who was only 5 years older than me and my sister who was 3 years older than me. This wasn't an everytime occurence, but when my aunt was staying at our house on a weekend or during summer vacation she would get to see me get an enema along with my sister. The first time I got an erection was when I was just about nine years old. Nothing was said, but remember my aunt grinning when she seen it. She seen me get one more enema when I was still nine and the same thing happened. My mom stopped giving me enemas when I turned ten, luckily for me.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012, 08:45: am

I think some women secretly enjoy seeing a male get an erection as part of an enema. Since most know it is involuntary and we can't control it, the more embarrassing it is.

Author:
Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 04:31: pm

I agree with statement that the erection can be absolutely spontaneous and non-sexual bodily reaction, but only when the event occurs in privacy without spectators or attendants. When a sexual aware boy at 13, 14 or 15 years of age Ďll be compel to lie down naked with exposed erect penis in front of his mother, sister, aunt or other female, that inevitable Ďll bring strong sexual feelings, excitement and quite intelligibly discomfort and inconvenience. The view of the fluster naked boy with growing penis, absolutely defenseless and exposed canít be indifferent event to any female also. Therefore I make bold to say that such situation inevitably will bring clear sexual feelings as for the boy as for the female spectator as well. So under the circumstance the boy should get additional motive and sexual stimulus to his in a different way spontaneous innocent erection.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 05:27: pm

I definitely agree that a boy getting erect where females are present is bound to generate feelings of embarrassment as well as sexual stimulation. As to how the female feels she sees an erection, I think it depends on her age and how many erections she has seen. I tend to think females always enjoy looking at erection-especially ones that develop in their presence because they always feel they had some part in causing them to occur.

I don't quite understand your last sentence though.

Author:
Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 11:44: am

In my experience, every woman I have ever encountered is fascinated at the sight of an erect penis. The late Helen Gurley Brown called it the most beautiful sight on earth.

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 08:43: am

Whether or not some females derive enjoyment during a procedure is irrevelant. She cannot control her feelings, but she can and must control her behavior.

Healthcare workers know this well. Despite feelings of disgust, embarrassment, or even pleasure, resulting from their work, they continue their tasks in a mature, and detached manner. Others must behave that way, too. If they cannot, they should not be allowed to participate.

The embarrassment both Yolanda and Dave spoke of as inevitable is definitely avoidable if the participants control their own behavior..

Author:
Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 11:46: am

"Whether or not some females derive enjoyment during a procedure is irrevelant."

Irrelevant to what, and to whom?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 04:18: pm

What I meant was that the feelings of the person doing a procedure, any procedure, are not important. Care givers are trained to overcome their feelings, whatever they happen to be, in order to do the task assigned.

They may hate doing a certain procedure, they may love doing a certain procedure, or they may not care either way about a certain procedure. Their feelings are whatever they are, and they can't help how they feel. But they can control how they behave during every procedure.

In the case we're talking about, if a participant controls
her behavior and acts mature and detached, regardless of how she feels at the time, the recipient will be put at ease, with no shame or embarrassment.

The goal is to do is needed without the care giver
passing judgement as revealed in her behavior, either way. I am sorry I did not explain mydself more clearly above.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 11:56: am

Although the reactions of the person present when the erection ocurrs defintely has some effect on the amount of embarrassment the one getting the erection feels, embarassment can occur none the less.

My experience which I have mentioned many times with my piaprism is a case in point. The fact that a different nurse came in to check on me during my visit to the emergency room caused me a great deal of embarrassment and in fact made matters worse. None of the nurses acted in an unprofessional manner, but I got the feeling the parade of different nurses was a result of them wanted to observe a medical condititon none had ever seen before. In addition someone from the office came in to get additional information. Kind of strange because I was in the middle of being treated.

Having diffferent nurses check on me in additional to embarrassing me only caused more blood to flow into my penis which could not get out. The doctor who examining me saw I was worse because of the difference in the color of penis and the angle of my erection. He couldn't explain why I was worse, but I knew. That is why he sent me straight over to the urologist.

But the point I am trying to make is the action the people doesn't necessarily limit the amount of embarrassment the person feels.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 06:53: am

From some of the posts here I am getting the impression that there is something wrong about a procedure if the person undergoing it feels embarrassed at the time.

Some people also seem to be saying that if the person administering the procedure seems to enjoy doing it then that is wrong, too.

Someone said above that we cannot control how we feel, but we can and usually do control how we act. That is so true. It applies to the person administering and to the person receiving the procedure, whatever it may be, and whoever may be involved in the task, either way.

If embarrassment or enjoyment was the standard, there would be many procedures in the health care field that would be impossible to get done.

We all can, and usually do, undergo treatments for the benefit of them, regardless of how we, or the person administering the treatment, feel at the time. The way both behave is what matters, not how either one feels.

Author:
George 1st
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012, 03:30: pm

Even infants have erections. We had several boys, and I changed many a diaper over the years. Sometimes the boys had an erection white at other times they didn't. The tiny erections aren't as noticeable so they can often be missed.

That's my thought on the subject.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 10:06: am

From my earliest memories I recall always having an erection during an enema. The earlier memories stayed with me because I found it impossible to keep my erection aimed in the toilet when on the commode and I was fearful I'd spray urine on the floor.

By the time I was eight years old I'd become erect as soon as I learned that I would be getting an enema. I assume that my body learned to associate erections with enemas causing me to erect before there was any anal/prostate stimulation. Rectal temperature taking alone didn't produce an erection oddly enough. Only when I knew that an enema would immediately follow did I become hard while the thermometer was inside me.

As I was kept ignorant of the facts of life, I never associated the erotic sensations with anything beyond the procedure. For several years I had it backwards, thinking that my erection was an indication and confirmation that I needed to have an enema.

My mother never commented on my aroused state and puberty, at age thirteen, didn't stop her from continuing my enemas, though the frequency fell off. More I think due to the fact that I didn't fight them anymore than anything else. If I was sick I got enemas, along with Vick's and a vaporizer if it was winter.

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012, 08:53: am

Dave made some good points, but I wonder if there can be a blanket rule. The arrangement can probably work in some families under some conditions. The difference in the ages of the siblings must be considered. The wider the difference the better. The maturity of the sister is key, regardless of the ages involved. Can she perform her duty in a calm and detached manner? And of course is she accepted as their mother's assistant by the younger person.

An example of a successful arrangement of this kind is detailed in the post by Malkolm, above. The arrangement evidently worked in his family, but it may not be as successful for others, as Dave pointed out.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012, 09:46: am

Fran and I have been going back and forth on this for quite sometime. I am sure my experience with my aunt has colored my feeelings on the matter. I was embarrassed enough having to get naked from the waist down in front of her. I was not expecting to get an erection having not had a enema before except when I was very young. She probably knew I would get one.

So I am more than sensitive to how a boy might feel in this siutation.

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012, 09:36: am

Definetly involuntary.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012, 04:31: pm

While I was still getting enemas over mom's lap my sister would fill the bulb from the sink and hand it to mom to insert and empty into me. For some reason which i don't remember why I started getting them over my sister's lap with mom filling the bulb and giving it to me. On time after mom filled the bulb the phone rang and she gave it to sis to hold. Sis asked if I would mind if she gave it to me and I said ok and she did just as mom returned. From than on I got the bulb from whomever was filling it. The only times I got a little stiffie was when sis got her enema over the tub. When I was 10 and getting enemas from the bag on the floor erections started on a regular basis. All my enemas were from sis who was 16 and the only comments were joking ones: "looks like it is time to find you a girlfriend" etc. As I was on the toilet sis would give herself an enema and the stiffie would return.

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012, 06:08: pm

What Dave said supports the point I was trying to make in my previous post. The arrangement being discussed can work in some families under certain conditions, but it may not be suitable for others. Dave's experience with his aunt and cousin, although he didn't say exactly what went on, evidently embarrassed him greatly. As he said, the
event did color his feelings on the matter.

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012, 10:25: pm

What Dave experienced must of been terribly embarrassing at his age. I can not relate to what Dave went thru since my mom stopped giving me enemas at about age 10.

I do think that she let her young sister and my sister watch was so they would learn how to give an enema when they got married and had children of their own. In my opinion giving of enemas is a motherly thing. I also think you rarely hear of boys watching girls get an enema because of this and is not necessary for boys to learn how to give an enema.

I also think that my aunt and sister who got to watch me receive an enema at their young ages did not relate to this motherly theory at the time and watched for their amusement of seeing a boy get an enema.

My erections were totally involuntary, in fact most of the time I didn't know I even had one, remember I was only nine years old then when they first started. I do believe subconciously that I did get them because of the girls watching, but at the time did not realize this. I may of even got erections at an earlier age, but do not recall them as it had really nothing to do with receiving an enema, but like I said I do not remember getting them. When I reached about nine years old, just my mom saying she was going to give me one would cause a stirring.

I honestly do think this is all natural and nothing out of the ordinary.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012, 11:00: pm

I think the bottom line is as Fran says-if you had been getting enemas for a number of years and getting erect-even as you approach puberty-getting an erection is not a surprise either to you or the people involved in giving you the enemas.

But in my case-being the first one I had since I was a small child, the thought of getting one worried me. I remember being more concerned about trying to pull down shirt to cover my public hair. I was more concerned about my aunt seeing my public hair than I was her seeing my genitals. Of course, when I became erect my focus changed. Don't know if she expected that either-all I know it greatly increased my embarrassment.

Author:
barrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 02:44: pm

living with my aunt and two girl cousins enemas brecame a frequent thing for me. once a week and aseries monthly. all very large hot and soapy. Vey strict and fast to punish At first if i had an erection i got a punishment enema. very painful but didn't stop the erections. next she hit it with a ruler. it came right back. Inh defeat she had me masterbate before each enema. no erections during the enema. I was always first to get an enema followed by jannie oldest and then judy my age. She then had them masterbate as well. Punishment enemas for each of us if we didn't obey. The masterbation over we would lay accross her lap to get the enemagiven with a large nozzle and never less than two quarts. An enema always hurt. If it doesn't it's not doing any good so stop crying. You have a lot more to take. I think i like giving enemas, male or female and suggest masterbation first for my girl friend and her kids.

Author:
buddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2012, 10:10: pm

I'd like to sum up this by a quote from the expert on erections, MAY West. " A good man is hard to find but, a hard man is good to find". So saying, enjoy life,love and your enema.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 02:55: pm

Although we can all agree that erections are a result of enemas are normal-they are defintely the result or some sort of stimulation and most likely become sexual in nature after puberty. They are not like erection which just pop up on their own or morning wood.

For those males who get erections before the enema process even begins, the cause and effect is exactly the same as getting an erection while looking at a scantily clan women.

During an enema, the contact with the prostate almost guaranttees one. So the anxiety ones feels in getting an erection during an enema may not be entirely from just getting one-it is the resulting sexual feelings that may be difficult to reconcile.

As we have discussed at length before, how much of an issue this becomes depends on the people involved, their ages, their reaction to it, and whether this has happened before or not.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 04:31: pm

From some of the posts here I am getting the impression that there is something wrong about a procedure if the person undergoing it feels embarrassed at the time.

Some people also seem to be saying that if the person administering the procedure seems to enjoy doing it then that is wrong, too.

Someone said above that we cannot control how we feel, but we can and usually do control how we act. That is so true. It applies to the person administering and to the person receiving the procedure, whatever it may be, and whoever may be involved in the task, either way.

If embarrassment or enjoyment was the standard, there would be many procedures in the health care field that would be impossible to get done.

We all can, and usually do, undergo treatments for the benefit of them, regardless of how we, or the person administering the treatment, feel at the time. The way both behave is what matters, not how either one feels.

[> [> Subject: Feelings Are Often Put Aside If Necessary

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2012, 08:17: am

Dave said, "I think a lot has to do with the number of times each has been involved in a similar procedure". That is true. Certain procedures are done regularly in many cases. The guilt feelings to which you referred in your
post above probably exist in either person only early on.

These feelings will vanish as the procedure occurs again and again. There is no problem if both persons act in a mature and detached manner regardless of how they happen to feel in a given moment.

Healthcare workers and their patients learn to put their feelings aside, and other people will learn to behave that way, too, if necessary in their own circumstances.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Feelings Are Often Put Aside If Necessary

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2012, 11:51: am

There are a couple of points that need to be mentioned.

Healthcare workers are trained and perform procedures so many times that they are able to control themselves and their emotions and/or reactions.

Regardless of how many times one has had a procedure and gets erect, when puberty hits, the slate is wipped clean and it starts all over.

Males hitting puberty get erections all the time, and they know what it means. They more likely than not mastrubate in private. Getting erections during enemas can be very embarrassing. First of all, they may feel guilty about getting one in the presence of a family memeber-thinking that is in some way perverted. Second, they may think that getting an erection somehow gives away their "secret" about masturbation. And last they may worry what happens the they go over the edge and ejaculate.

And I think these feelings may take along time to go away-even if enemas are given regularly.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Feelings Are Often Put Aside If Necessary

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012, 04:13: pm

If an erection is not well understood, it can, as you say, create a sense of guilt. The guilt may say, "There is a deep-seated evil in me, and this event is the evil coming out and showing itself." In other words, "This is something sexual and therefore evil."

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 05:40: pm

I think embarrassment and enjoyment is more difficult to hide on the part of the recepient than the person administering the procedure. Although I think alot has to do with the number of times each has been involved in a similar procedure.

I also think that guilt plays a part especially if either parties enjoy the procedure especially if the parties are related. They may think it is wrong to react with enjoyment especially if a family member is involved.

But as had been repeated many times-we can't control how we feel.

[> Subject: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 10:04: am

The sense of guilt that both Dave and Brandon spoke of can be alleviated if the one administering is impassive
and non-judgemental. Yes, as Dave said, it does have some connection to "the number of times each has been involved in a similar procedure". In other words, any negative feelings will inevitably fade away.

[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 12:40: pm

With the negative feelings fading away over time, I assume you don't mind if they both enjoy the procedure. The one administering (presumably female) making sure the male gets an erection. I assume the type and size of nozzle used plus the angle at which it is inserted can guarantee an erection.

As far as the male is concerned, if he views the whole experience as sexual in nature so much the better. Certainy getting an erection even before the procedure begins is an indication of his enjoyment of the whole process.

And of course if he really wants to push the envelope, he can masturbate just short of orgasm prior to the procedure hoping that the added stimulation will cause him to ejaculate during the enema. Doubt the person giving the enema willl every know that figuring he just got pushed over the edge.

[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Kevin Smith (Jipat44@aol.com) (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012, 01:33: pm

My mother gave me weekly enema's starting at the age of six up until I was fourteen years old. I began getting semi-erections at the age of nine. Thinking back I think it was more from anxiety at first..embarassing in front of my mother. As I said, at first it wasn't a full erection, more like an awakening of my penis. Then as I became older, even before puberty..I found myself fully erect once mother inserted the enema nozzle. Beofre the, she woould lubricate my rectum with vasoline..her finger probing to make sure I was fully prepared to except the nozzle. I took my enema over her lap most of the time..sometimes lying on her bed with my legs up, my knees against my chest. Once I was of age and discovered masturbation, it became difficult at times not to ejectulate..I use to become so afraid. When my erections began to fully develope, the only thing I remember my mother saying was, "You've become a big boy I see." My enema's after the age of ten, became a mixture of anxiety and very emotional.

[> Subject: How About Teaching Self-Administration?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 01:25: pm

If the reaction is considered normal, it should be ignored.
If avoiding embarrassment is the goal, the only way to guarantee this is self-administration. I see no other way.

[> [> Subject: Re: How About Teaching Self-Administration?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 10:58: am

My point is not about embarrassment, but about enjoyment. Both parties have gotten over the embarrassment (if there was any to begin with). They both enjoy it in their own way. Obviously neither is going to admit that to the other person. Certainly not the mom who may enjoy seeing her son get erect. And most certainly not the son who may enjoy being nude in front of her and getting an erection.

Both may not sense the other's enjoyment-but a least they know the other doesn't mind the sessions continuing. I don't see any harm in that.

It might be another story if an female sibbling is either watching or aiding in procedure. The mother might have gotten her involved either to educate her on the procedure or even to have her become more familiar with boys. As far as the male is concerned, just more stimulation to keep him erect.

[> Subject: What a sensationally great thread!

Author:
Gore
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012, 11:34: pm

This discussion thread is one of the best this site has ever seen! Bravo to all for frank talk about intimate matters.

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012, 11:43: pm

On a few occasions while growing up I received an enema in front of my girl cousins or girls who were daughters of my moms friends. I recieved them from as far back as I can remember to just about 10 years old. I never got an erection until I got to be about 9 years old, like someone threw a switch. When my mom announced she was going to give me an enema I started to get an erection and didn't really know what was happening. At that time just hearing the word "enema" caused a stirring. When I was just about nine years old my mom gave me an enema in front of my aunt and my girl cousin who was older than me by a few years. It was the first time my mom seen what was happening to me with the erection. My mom, aunt and cousin looked at it and smiled broadly, not saying anything. I was embarrassed to say the least. It was totally involuntary, I was not thinking about who was watching or anything it just happened.

Author:
Marvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012, 01:24: am

Matt,

I fully understand what you mean when you say: ďI never got an erection until I got to be about 9 years old, like someone threw a switch.Ē And ďIt was totally involuntary; I was not thinking about who was watching or anything it just happened.Ē

I was 9 years old, my appendix ruptured and I was in the hospital for an emergency appendectomy and developed an infection requiring me to remain in the hospital for 14 days. During that time I received 9 enemas given from a can with a rectal tube, it was during the 2nd enema that I felt tingling in my groin and developed an erection. I also had erections when given the remaining 6.

You didnít mention if you experienced erections when receiving enemas after that like I did, or came to, for the most part, really enjoyed and looked forward to receiving an enema.

Another aspect to my experience was that during the 3rd enema I, letís say, ďwent over the topĒ which at that age was a dry experience but all the sensations were there. Not really knowing what was happening, the experience was very scary for me but also on reflection enjoyable which was also the reason I looked forward to any remaining enemas and was disappointed on days 6, 9 & 12, when I didnít receive one. All but 2 of them were given to me by a nurse whose name was Miss. Ryner who I think was in her mid 20ís and 53 years later I still feel a fondness for her.

Marvin

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 12:11: pm

It is certainly true that the anus and the prostate just within the rectum are erogenous zones of the male body, and that therefore the prospect, and then possibly the actual, enema can be stimulative.

I'd also say there may be something further than that though. An enema connotes that there is something within one that is dirty or bad, or should come out more frequently than it does, and it doesn't smell very good when it comes out. There can be a component of stimulus that such forceable removal is necessary or desirable, which may or may not be truly the case, or that others tolerate that so you should be able also.

This may be ultra-controversial but I honestly believe it: I think a lot of enemas given to kids may be unnecessary, and the potential adverse effect on the recipient not realized at all by the giver. I think sexual stimulation should be its own reward, and not caused by a history of enemas, though the sexual response of recipients who have had unnecessary enemas is totally understandable.

Author:
Eddie to Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 01:44: pm

You are no doubt right Fred in your thoughts about unnecessary enemas. Maybe you might equate them with smoking cigaretts or having a couple of beers after work. Or maybe any other stress removing activity. Smoking certainly is much more habit forming considering that so many additives are added just to get a person hooked on them. How many people die from lung cancer or other cancers or strokes caused directly or indirectly from smoking? And how many people are killed daily by a driver who just stopped by a bar for a couple of beers and then went out to promptly but unintentionally to crash head on with some innocent man heading home to his beloved wife and kids?

OH BY THE WAY, Cigarette smoke does not smell great either!

Eddie

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 06:15: pm

Ok-I guess everyone is in general agreement that erections are a fairly common byproduct of an enema. And since the erections are caused by contact with the enema nozzle with the prostate, erections are the result of stimulation-the resulting erections are entirely pleasurable and in many cases highly anticipated.

The question is can anything be done to minimize erections during enemas-ie size of nozzle, angle of insertion etc?

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012, 09:45: am

I have read from many sources that the prostate gland in males does not develop until a boy reaches puberty, which is about 12 to 14 years old. Which makes me wonder if the erections caused by getting an enema in the younger boy is not caused by the stimulation of the sensitive nerves in the rectum or anal opening. There are over 6000 nerve endings in the anus, this may be cause of erection and not the prostate gland. Also psychological factors even in young boys as young as 6 or 7 may cause erections, that is embarrassment from the procedure or others witnessing the procedure.

Like I had said previously, when I turned 9 or so, just hearing my mom say the word "enema" or she would say "I think I am going to give you an enema" would cause an erection especially if I knew my sister or someother female was going to watch me get it. Saying that, I am not so sure that the prostate gland in the younger boy has that much to do with erections.

Author:
Filipino orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012, 11:51: am

I think Matt is correct all the way around! Both with my limited experience in giving enemas to young pediatric boys and lots of experience with my own four boys, getting an erection with an enema is not at all unusual.

However, I have found that from puberty onward getting an erection with an enema is almost always the case, but the frequency of incidence of erections starts to be less universal but still frequent beginning in middle age.

I think that the nerve endings of the anus is one factor, and when the prostate develops at 12 to 14 it adds to the effect with a 1 + 1= 3 effect! I assure both my sons and patients that an erection is a normal thing and not to be concerned. It occasionally happens that there is a spontaneous ejaculation without masturbation as well. Sometimes when the enema is all in and it is getting uncomfortable I notice the erection going down somewhat, but often with pre cum dripping.

Although the erection is involuntary, I think most males enjoy receiving an enema, even of they say otherwise.

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012, 12:24: pm

The cause of the erection is psychological. It is unrelated to the prostate.

Author:
John A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012, 04:52: pm

That's exactly the case. I wonder why the guys who say they got erect just from knowing they were going to get an enema, can think any different. After all, at that point, there has been no physical contact. They haven't even undressed.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 01:26: pm

I think the idea of anal stimulation is a good one, especially for young boys with an undeveloped prostate.

At the early age of 10 1/2, half-way through 5th grade, I had distinct signs of the beginning of puberty. It came so early for me that my mother even asked the doctor anxiously, "Is it .... [pause] .... adolescence?" He shrugged it off with, "Yes, it's adolescence."

At that age, I had the first enema-related erection I can remember, but it happened as the nozzle was being withdrawn. I am just now understanding the significance of this. It was caused not by prostate pressure, but by anal stimulation.

My knowledge of human biology was very incomplete at that time, and I was afraid that my mother would think that I was doing that on purpose to show disrespect to her. I wasn't, but I thought maybe some hidden inner resentment was causing me to do it. I might have felt better emotionally if she would have made some sort of comment to me, even a negative one or a reprimand. Instead she was silent. Her silence led me to think, for a while, that what I had done was something unspeakable. Home enemas for me ceased after that incident, leaving me with questions but no answers -- at least not for several years.

As Filipino orderly and others have said, I'm sure the prostate does enter into it in older males.

Author:
Dr. Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 11:28: pm

I think erections in connection with enemas can be caused by a number of things. The nerve endings in and around the anus for one. Touching or increasing pressure on the prostate for another. Mere nudity and touch near the genitals for yet another. The physical attention or dynamic of dominance for another. Once a sexual connection has been made with the enema, the mind can cause an erection seeing an enema being prepared, hearing that an enema may be given, thinking about an enema, etc. Sort of like Pavlov's experimentation with dogs associating food with a bell ringing so that dogs began to salivate without the food just from ringing the bell.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 11:30: am

Certainly young males with limited sexual outlets are more likely to become erect during enemas for the reasons Dr. Dave (no relation-I am still working on my medical degree).

I can tell you based on my one experience-the first erection you get during an enema will likely be one you will never forget.

Since I only got one enema-maybe someone else can comment on this. Does the chances of one getting an erection diminish with the number of enemas one gets? My feeling is if the erection is mostly psychological, the frequency will lessen its newness and ability to excite.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 11:57: am

With me it is entirely psychological, and the erections continued with every enema into middle age. Extremely pleasant.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 12:26: pm

I still think it is impossible for women (girls) not to have some sort of reaction to a male getting erect during an enema whether their reaction is overt or not given the connotation that erections have with sex.

I would think the most likely feeling would be one of power-the ability to cause it to happen. This is coupled with embarrassing the recipient-epecially if getting an enema in not a frequent occurance. And if a female sibling is involved in the process, I am sure that at some point around puberty, the interest changes from just helping mother to a lesson in male anatomy and the nature of erections.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 03:08: pm

Dave, I can only comment for mysewlf. I received enema's from my mother starting at the age of seven until I was fourteen. In some of my other posts I explained at first, around age eight I began to experience semi-erections, this before puberty..after puberty my erections became shall I say, more strong, more demanding. My mother stopped my enema's at age fourteen. I can honestly say during those years, the excitment of my erections never diminished. Even after mother stopped them, whenever I saw the enema syringe hanging on the back of the bathroom door, I became erect, and usually masturbated.

Someone in a past post, asked if there was anything that could be done to lessen an erection to happen. I think it was suggested perhaps a larger nozzle (douch flutted nozzle) for one, and I think more solution to make the enema a painful experience, for another. My opinion would be no, on the contrary, a larger nozzle being inserted, would probably quicken my erection, if my mother had wanted to use a larger nozzle, perhaps if I had become plugged..and needed something larger to remove it.

I do have this question to ask..why would you want to interupt the erection in the first place. My erections helped me to find pleasure in my enema's.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: enemas and erections

Author:
Bruce
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 11:50: am

Hi
I love giving myself enemas and I also get an erection
just thinking an enema before I take an enema and stick a large enema nozzle up inside me and feel warm water going
up inside me. I also like to give other guys enemas and have them give me one also as it gives me a real hardon during and after the enema.

[> [> [> Subject: To Matt

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012, 09:57: am

While it is interesting to note what causes the reaction of a boy to an enema and at what age, I think some other questions occur.

I'm sure you've asked yourself why your mother did this, especially as (1) you've mentioned previously many enemas were out of the blue - not for illness or constipation and (2) often other females were present. Did she view that BMs and their accumulation was smelly, and just something to be cleared out periodically? Was the presence of other females to get their reactions, and for what reason? For the females who were not your sister but were your contempories, was that to see their reaction and that as a result they might have a greater interest in you as you grew older, having seen you exposed just pre-adolescent? Were the enemas stopped just as you started to feel uncomfortable, or were they continued beyond that point, and if the latter, why? Also, from your earlier posts, it appeared the elimination of your enemas was allowed to be done in private.

Then, there is the reaction of your non-sister contemporaries. Did they seem uninterested, mildly interested, or strongly interested in watching the process, and did you ever ask yourself why - whichever it was? How were their reactions to you over the next month or so when you would see them (and also your reactions to them)? Did you ever establish a relationship with any of them, and if so, did any part of that relationship include either giving the other an enema?

Finally, with regard to yourself, you once mentioned that enemas given to you by your mother in your teens were more respectful of your private parts (except your rear). Indication you were about to get an enema, and then the enema itself, caused you to get erect (no great revelation for anyone in like situation). It would also not be surprising that once totally on your own, you took enemas in part for the sexual stimulation of them, and that they were then totally under your own control. I could pose a lot of questions here, but one that is neutral is how do you think you would have felt if you didn't have any of the childhood experiences of enemas or onlookers? That may be hard to answer.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Matt

Author:
Bob Sheridan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 12:58: pm

Good questions. I believe there is a great sexual interest
for most women who give enemas to children. I always felt
that my mother used the enema nozzle as a substitute for
the penis she didn't have. She always used a bulb syringe
that she had to keep inserting over and over, pumping the
hot soapy water into me. I felt embarrassed that my mother
was doing that to me, even though I enjoyed it and continued
the practice of doing it to myself all through life.
Like me, did anyone else wish it had been the father
doing it instead? It would have seemed more natural to me.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 03:40: pm

I feel there is both a psychological and physical effect. Just as with about to having sex with someone, a male gets erect before the physical contact.

The view I expressed in an earlier post on this subject, though, was that because a lot of us had emotional impressions from enemas I might often argue are seldom ever needed, it unfortunately is a lasting impression. I again ask the question, that if one didn't have these lasting impressions caused by the childhood enemas, couldn't one's sexual being have been almost entirely from regular sexual feelings, instead of being that combined with the later psychological effects of the childhood enemas?

One might think not, but it is probably the case. If you got either regular scheduled or unscheduled enema, your psyche may there is something wrong with you and therefore it can be made right (at least temporarily) by cleaning you out. In my case, and perhaps others, extreme discomfort for one's own enemas while hearing other kids say there was nothing to theirs, can lead to some physical attractions just because somehow they magically handled enemas and your own self could not; that occurred and lasted even though later logically your mind might say they may not have the same type of enema administed to them.

Thus, while the effect may not be immediately apparent at the time, the effect can be long lasting. That is why I think a child should not get an enema unless absolutely vital, and in the vital case, in as least embarrassing and uncomfortable way possible.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012, 06:34: pm

I can't remember NOT getting an erection while getting an enema. I got enemas from my mother until my early 20's when I went away to college. She knew an enema would give me an erection, but she explained it away by saying it was normal for boys and to not worry about it.

I never really got enemas specifically for constipation. Probably got enemas more for emotional or stress related reasons. If I was upset about an upcoming test at school or failure to get homework done, I'd tell mom I had a tummy ache and couldn't go to school. By mid morning, I'd be invited into her bedroom where a big, bulging bag of hot soapy water would be hanging next to her bed and before I knew it, I was naked over her lap with a douche nozzle buried in my rectum getting my "tummy" filled!

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012, 10:17: am

Sounds like having females seeing you naked caused your erection rather than the thought of the enema. Little CFNM going on here. Not a bad thing. My one experience with my aunt and cousin brought to the forefront my CFNM and exhibtionistic tendancies which here-to-for had sort of been lurking in the background.

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012, 10:57: am

I cant not remember when i first got aroused from getting an enema,and i got many enemas starting at a very early age.It goes back to the 1940's and 50's when the enema was given for everything from colds to consitpation.I don't remember when my mother graduated me from the red bulb enema to the red enema bag.If i was sick or mom thought i was constipated,mom would say, Michael i,m going to give you a good saop suds enema to get your bowels moving.Mom would call me to the bathroom where she would be sitting on the closed toilet whit the enema bag haning on a towel hook next to her and a pink fleecy fuzzy blanket draped over a hot radiator that was next to the toilet.Mom would tell me to take off my PJ's while she draped the heated fuzzy blanket over her lap,and say come an lay on the warm blanket so mommy can give you a niece warm soapy enema.I got to love the smell and feel of the soft warm fleecy blankt and the smell of the Ivory soap and rubber enema bag and the sent of mom.I would get such an erection,but i'm not sure if mom new because she had folded the blanket two or three times so it soft an thick and she could not feel my erection through the blanket.To this day i still love warm fleecy blankets and enema bags.

[> Subject: To Fred4 -Response

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 12:45: am

Hi Fred sorry for the delay in responding, I have been busy as all heck.

After reading your post I can only answer some of your questions, because honestly I don't know the answer to some of them and I will not give an opinion on them, because that is not a true answer.

First off I have to say, I did NOT receive enemas into my teen years, you may have me confused with someone else. As far as I can remember my mom stopped giving me enemas at about 10 or 11 years old. When I reached that age, they were mostly done in private and they enemas were few and far between.

I have to admit I was a complainer and didn't like getting an enema, but I had no choice as you know. I was okay at the beginning of the enema, but as it went on I could feel the cramps starting and start to squirm, remember I got these enemas from about 6 years old to about 9 or so. So I was a young child, I don't recall the real early ones, but at around age of late 7 and definitely at 8 I started to remember them. I would ask my mom to stop the enema in a very vocal way as you can imagine when the cramps started. My mom continued with the enema until I was crying from the cramps, then she would end it. I presume that my mom presumed that an enema is not effective unless it hurted, if you can imagine that. I hated crying in front of my contempories as you put it.

My contempories were older than me as they were a friend of my sister who were a few years older than me. There was never more than one of my sister's friends who got to watch at any time. My mom wouldn't allow it. And if you think about it, why did she allow even one friend or even my sister to watch?? I have no answer for that. As for your question, I cannot recall exactly their reaction, but from what I do remember, I would say they were very interested. I was about 2 to 4 years younger than them, so there was some teasing when they came over our house, the teasing was always when my mom was not around, and actaully it was harmless teasing. I would tell them to stop and they would after they had their fun. Eventually it stopped.

As previously stated above I was about 9 when I started to get erections. When my mom announced I was getting an enema it would start, many times I didn't actually get the enema for a few hours after the annoucement I was getting one that day. Strictly involuntary and I had no control physically over it, mentally I am not sure, but something was going on in my head. I had no idea what was happening and being exposed to my contemporary also caused me to get one, again involuntary, but it must of had something to do with the witness being there looking.

After my last childhood enema, I never got or took an enema again in my life and that was quite awhile ago. I don't think I was traumatized by my enemas, but do think it left me with an enema fetish of some sort that is hard to explain.

Thanks Fred

[> [> Subject: Re: To Fred4 -Response

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 11:12: am

Thanks, Matt, for your forthright reply.

I think virtually anyone else (including me) would have found it tough to be in your situation. You had no idea why you were getting an enema, and sometimes there was a lead time before you got it. Then, not only was it a painful experience, going well beyond the first cramps, but that you had to fight tears so that your sister's friend would not see you cry. At that age, you probably felt you could not ask your mother why she was doing that to you, but that would have been a perfectly valid question. (In my case, although my enemas were all but one for some child illness - thus no question as to reason for it at the time, I did not ask why I had to take the full bag with strong pressure of it being on a bathroom hook 5-1/2 feet above me, sometimes air in the tube, and only lukewarm water. These are questions that occur to one later because I must have thought that was the only way an enema could be done.)

In an important sense, you were master of your after-the-fact situation in that you told a teasing girl to stop, and she did. Actually, that seems very important.

Like me, as you grew older you realized there were lots of questions you quite properly should have asked your mother, and insisted on answers, chief of which was why were you getting the enema in the first place.

In my case, not only did I not challenge the type enemas I got, but in talking with other kids some said there was nothing to their enemas. At the time, I thought an enema by definition had to be the way I got them, so I thought those kids (and later others who looked like them) were perfect, while I must have been flawed. I developed strong attractions toward them, male or female, and later others who looked like them. That is interesting to me, because while I am straight, and not bi-sexual, and would not have wanted sex with any of the males, I was drawn to some of them. (I am not, in my comment, knocking anyone's sexual leaning, however.)

Like you, the emotional side really stayed with me. Unlike you, I did for a while on my own give myself an enema, but principally to see if I could take it in the cooler water, air-in-the-tube, height that I had so much trouble taking as a child. I have not taken an enema in a number of years.

Anyone who says these emotional things do not stay with you is not informed of the psychological effect.

For you to admit you have a fetish of some sort as a result of what was done to you was not something shocking or startling. For it to be otherwise might have been.

Thank you very much for your forthright comments, Matt.

[> [> Subject: Re: To Fred4 -Response

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 08:05: pm

I can relate to both Fred4 and Matt. My mother hung the enema bag pretty high (on the shower rod) and since the clamp was one of those metal clamps of yesteryear it was either full off or full on. Mom nearly always used Ivory hand soap. It worked very well!! Nearly all the time I was given an enema for my constipation. When I was young (about 5 years old) I hated the enema. By the time I was 8 I had learned to accept the enema mom gave me. Sometimes I was only made to take 1/2 the bag. Guess it depended on how badly I was constipated. I felt so much better after the enema had done it's work. I developed my fetish back when I was in the 8 to 12 age range. Now days most of my enemas are self given. I am pretty sure enemas have improved my health.

[> [> Subject: Further thought to Matt

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 06:33: pm

Matt, it is none of my business what the fetish you say you have is. It would seem likely that it is some sort of anal stimulation, and whether it is of yourself or others and in what manner being none of my business - even on an anonymous board like this.

This may or may not be of help, because my situation and resultant coping mechanism was entirely different than yours. However, I found that picturing the situation and then letting the ramifications come to me over and over again, eventually helped. For a long while I let my emotional coping mechanism of picturing the "perfect" kids having enemas with no trouble and that they had BMs that did not smell bad grab hold of my analytic thinking that that could not be so. So eventually I let my mind ride with the emotional feeling fully, then later it would disappear, then even later it would reappear, etc. - not fighting it when I felt it. After a long time, my emotional mind said maybe it is not so, so I accepted that. Then it would reappear. Over time, though, my emotional mind became more adaptive of my analytic mind. That became very liberating.

Since as I say your adaptive process is to a different situation than mine, there wouldn't be an exact parallel. However, maybe try when you feel your fetish, accept it and don't fight it. It might disappear for a bit, but then reappear. Fine. Just let that process go. However, do not beat yourself up when you feel the fetish situation; just accept it, and let it ease that time. Maybe for you, you might find you can eventually be on the other side of it - even if you revert back to it from time to time, as I did.

It's sort of like an approaching mechanism that doesn't work for a long time, but might eventually do so.

If this is of any help, great. If it isn't, I'm sorry to have taken your time.

[> [> Subject: Sorry, some more thoughts to Matt

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012, 10:24: am

The ramifications of what you went through, Matt, may be more than you realize. I have some further thoughts.

Although many kids have received enemas in their lifetime, there seems to be a significant demarcation in the way a medical book suggests versus the way that shouldn't be done. Kids receiving enemas the former way may have no significant ramifications, though as they approached adolescence, the prospect and then actual stimultion of anal nerves can cause an erection. Kids in the latter category can built emotional coping mechanisms for an agonizing experience; the same anal stimulating mechanism of course can occur for them as well.

Your enemas clearly were of the second category. Maybe your mother had a girl that was a contemporary of yours around so that you would not fake discomfort, but to the strong contrary, cause you to constrain expression of discomfort until it was too strong to suppress.

I guess there must have been a view by some parents that either just in normal life ("out-of-the-blue" enemas), or with an illness, that it was vital to remove forceably all waste from the colon.

That doesn't seem to be reality, either from one situation I am about to mention or from qualified medical reference books with their instrustion as to how to take an enema. For those of us who have had colonoscopies, the current golyte (spelling?) liquid preps one drinks, while requiring many toilet visits, don't generate any real colon discomfort; and yet, at the same time, the examiner doesn't have any problem getting a good view of the colon. In my late 20s, I took my first enema as a medical book suggested: warm water, low bag height, no air in the tube; there was absolutely no discomfort. The book suggested appropriately less volumes for young children.

I'd say the inappropriate enemas that we got not only could generate a coping mechanism that left strong imprints, but also related fetishes as well. Don't knock yourself for yours, but accept its source.

I think the reason enemas may have stopped before a male is in his teens is because the erections a year or so earlier may become ejaculations at that time. Many males would have gone through wet dreams before then.

It does seem somewhat strange though that if a parent thought regular enemas should be given before teen years, that they would be stopped because of that. A boy could be taught how to self-administer an enema. However, the thought may have been that he would not take the amount a parent felt he should, or because of sexual development, masterbate before or during the enema, or both.

At any rate, I feel you have good cause to feel as you do.

[> Subject: Enemas do result in erections

Author:
Shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012, 09:44: am

I have experienced erections related to enemas for several reasons. And all of them are not exactly related. But given the ideal mix, the results can be explosive.

1) The person giving you the enema. Her state of mind, if grumpy, sad. If enthusiastic, lovely. Also her looks, how close she is to you, and how how friendly she is. But sometimes a complete stranger can also have a more pleasant effect.

2) The circumstances at that moment. If you have been longing for an enema since much time, you get a quicker erection. Sometimes, even at the mention of the event to happen. Also the level of privacy when disrobing and taking it.

3) The lubrication and per-penetration. Being told about it and being convinced to take it. Being shown the equipment. The choice of lubricant used. Lubricated with a finger is a turn-on, specially if twisted and curled inside.

4) The temperature of the liquid. Any oily additive. Some soaps have a very spicy feel about them. Also hot water does add to the excitement.

5) The length of the nozzle. If it gets too close the the prostrate gland, its sure to create an arousal.

6) The strength of the squirt. Piston syringes pushed hard can create a very powerful squirt. And how long it lasts.

7) The numbers of enemas given. Sometimes the third or fourth one can cause an ejaculation.

8) The presence of another watcher, and any comments made. Adds to the psychological effect to the taker. Specially words like - See, he likes it.

9) Sometimes the agitated member rubs against the skin of the giver, possibly intentionally. Or even worse, the giver intentionally holds or gropes about it.

All of these add to the level of erection, and subsequent release. And in fact such a release is healthy, physically and emotionally.

[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas do result in erections

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012, 11:40: am

You forgot to include how long it had been since the person getting the enema had his last sexual release.

I think the sexual aspect of getting an enema is too frequently glossed over or dismissed. Regardless of how many times the same person has given one an enema, there are just too many mental and physical items at play here to say that one will not get an erection.

Author:
Shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012, 12:22: am

Dave, You are correct. I did mention longing for one which for me was always a sexual release during or secretly thereafter. So let me add that and another point too.

10) Time of the last release before the enema is given.

11) The sphincter or the anal opening is very erogenous. It has many sensitive skins fold together. And the movement to move out matter is similar to how a snake moves. In some people touching and manipulating the sphincter causes immense arousal. Both sexes included. So frequent stroking, twirling and twisting too can cause a severe erection.

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012, 10:54: am

Why is such an issue being made of a perfectly common and non-surprising event?

Because for those of us who have had enema-related erections, it is an intensely pleasurable experience, and one we enjoy sharing with others.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: The question is, so what?

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012, 10:56: am

Why is such an issue being made of a perfectly common and non-surprising event?

Because for those of us who have had enema-related erections, it is an intensely pleasurable experience, and one we enjoy sharing with others.

[> Subject: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012, 07:44: am

This lengthy thread has included a lot of proposed explanations about why males sometimes experience erections
during an enema or during the preparations for an enema.
We keep on making suggestions as to why it happens. There are a number of possible causes, but does it really matter?

Anyone who has done the procedure for a male is certainly familiar with this. Whether the one who administers is a professional healthcare giver, a mother, a sister, or anyone else, an erection may occur.

If the procedure is necessary, it should be done, and the side-effect that's being discussed is not the issue. Yet the discussion goes on and on.

The recipient may feel embarrassed, but if the person administering the procedure acts "professional" no matter who they happen to be, the recipient will get over the feelings in order to gain the benefits of the enema.

Why is such an issue being made of a perfectly common and non-surprising event? If embarrssment was the key, there are many other procedures which are also embarrassing.
Yet, we all get over the embarrassment to get the benefits.
This is no different, so what's the problem?

[> [> Subject: Re: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012, 01:33: pm

Fran was fairly specific in her comments as why this thread is being kept alive. Accordingly, I will comment in more detail as to what I feel and why I keep posting (many of which I have detailed before, but not all in one post).

My one and only enema involved both my aunt and my cousin. As such I had absolutely no idea how my body would react, but I knew I would be embarrassed. Once the nozzle was inserted, I immediately got an erection. But what I wasn't prepared for were the intense sexual feelings I had when my cousin and later my aunt saw me erect. This one incident framed my interest in CFNM and exhibitonism which still exists to this day.

Fast forward to couple of years ago. I developed a case of priapism (an erection which wouldn't go down. A exhibtionist dream-right. Yes and No. After reading all I could about my condition, it became apparent that if this condition was left untreated, it could result in a number of bad results-from not being able to get an erection again to possible amputation of the penis. Even so I waited a full 24 hours before I sought medical help.
I went to the emergency room at 6:30 AM on a Monday morning-when I though it would empty.

After examing me and calling urologist, the doctor had the nurse give me a shot of antihistomines. Every 20-30 minutes, a nurse (a different one except the last two visits) came in and examined me to see if my erection was showing any indication that it was subsiding. Since I was given another shot after an 1 1/2 hours, I saw about 5 different nurses. Given that the emergency room was empty and I doubt shifts changed that often, I have a feeling that they all wanted to take a look a something thay had all heard about, but never seen.

Even someone from the front office came in to verify the information that I had given when I had checked in. Although I was covered by a blanket, it was one of those loose cotton weave ones. It left nothing to the imagination and the tent my erect penis made was more obscene and stimulating than the nurses examining me.

I had the same nurse come in ths last two times to check on me. She was young and cute. All that did was to excite me more and pump more blood into my penis where it was trapped. Right aftetr she came in for the last time-the doctor came in and commented that my penis was more erect and more purplish in color than when I had come in three hours before.

Her I was with a true medical exemgency and all I could do is react normally when an attractive nurse examined me.

With that history-how could I not be interested (obsessed) with this topic.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Robert Sheridan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 02:03: pm

You have written CFNM in 2 different messages. What does
that stand for? Also, what kind of "exhibitionism" do you
have & was your erection that wouldn't go down caused by
some sexual pill you had taken, thoughts about enemas or
just happened by itself?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013, 10:56: am

CFNM-clothed female, nude male. My exhibitionistic tendancies cover all situations where my genitals are exposed to memebers of the opposite sex.

"Hard" (no pun intended)to tell. Always had a tendancy to stay erect even after intercourse. This combined with taking a 36 hours erection pill probably caused the priapism.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Robert Sheridan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 01:17: pm

To Dave,
Thanks for answering my questions. You mentioned that
your exhibitionism consists of "all situations" involved in
showing your genitals to members of the opposite sex. Does
that include "flashing" in public, and if so, have you ever
gotten in trouble with the law for it?
As for the "36 hour" erection pill, were you kidding
about that, or does it really exist?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 01:48: pm

I never did it overtly-always tried to make it seem like an accident. But the one time I did get in trouble with the law (and this was many many years ago luckly-before reigstered sex offender lists) was when I took pictures of my genitals and left them for people to find.

The pill I was speaking of was a generic erection pill. Didn't keep you erect for 36 hours-but its effects were supposed to work if the situation presented itself. In my case, it went up but never went down.

[> [> Subject: Re: The Question Is, So What?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 05:07: pm

Fran-in responding to the question below it brought into focus a better response to the point you raised. Even though an erection is a natural response for a male in getting an enema, the erection is caused by the same type of contact to areas, feelings ,exposure etc. that cause erections when having sex is involved. The feelings are exactly the same. I think this goes way beyond just the usual embarrassment one might have in a medical procedure.

Let's just say just the thought of an enema is so stimulating that one gets an erection just thinking about the upcoming procedure. Can't think of many things more embarrassing than to remove ones clothes prior to being given an enema and already being erect. Doublely embarrassing if ones sibling and mother are present. And I don't think this goes away with time. Everyone present knows that you enjoy enemas and are responding to it sexually.

Author:
medjay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 07:11: pm

I began giving myself enemas as a teenager. We had a maid who helped clean our house and I soon found that she knew about my practice. Probably from my extended use of the bathroom and excessive usage of toilet paper. She found an occasion to enter the bathroom one day while I was filling with water and asked "are you ok? can I help?" I was fully erect and there was nothing I could do to hide the fact. She simply smiled and began to massage my expanding belly. Never anything sexual and "yes" I had an occasion ejaculation. Her visits continued until I left for college.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 12:07: pm

I haven't see one post where someone indicates that an erection during an enema wasn't accompanied by sexual excitement-especially after puberty. Being comfortable with the person giving the enema may eventually make the embarrassment go away-but not the sexual feeling. That will always be there.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013, 04:32: pm

Not for me. While I experienced all sorts of confusing feelings when it came to enemas such as fear, desire, shame, excitment, I had no overt sexual associations with the enema process until I learned how to masturbate. I clearly recall enema sessions where I had a fully developed, rock-hard penis and no associated sexual feelings. Even when I engaged in self administration at that age (12, 13) and had an erection for over an hour I never thought to imagine anything sexual. Once I did make the connection enemas became totally sexual in nature and I dreaded getting them from my mother, who I thought must know all about my shameful secret. Thankfully I never orgasmed during those post-awakening enemas.

Author:
Shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012, 02:20: am

Is it a crime to enjoy the enema?
Did you know that the prostrate gland located below the spinal chord creates the semen. In secret scriptures it is related to the Kundalani. Rubbing or squeezing it causes an almost instant creation of semen which must be secreted. That is why an ejaculation caused by an enema is actually healthy. This is the crux of Tantric Sex.

Author:
Robert Sheridan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 02:39: pm

You wrote "the prostate gland located below the spinal chord
creates the semen" and "rubbing or squeezing it almost always
causes the creation of semen which must be secreted" I had
always thought the exterior tactile point of the prostate
was located between the testicles and the anus. Who is right?

Author:
Shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012, 02:22: am

Did you know the anal opening called the sphincter too is a very erogenous zone. The skin there is very thin and very sensitive and folds into an overlapping pattern. So the manipulation and prodding about this too causes much an intense arousal in some people of both genders. After a good enema washout, some light oil lubrication allows the folds to fall back exactly into place. This also causes much relaxation to the person.

Author:
BottmsUP-TX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012, 11:06: pm

Any of the 1st 5 woild start erectecting me and still does. By the time the npzzle went in, i was hard as a rock. It didnt go down until after expelling. I remember getting a barium enema in the air force. They had me lay in the table and wait for the tech. This HUGE bag of barium hung on a pol right next to my head. Thehose must have been 3/4 in dia. It had a hard plastic nozzle with a big knob ln thend. Laying there looking at that mace me so hard. I had a huge tent in my gown ny the time tha girl came in an hooked me up.

I stopped getting enemas when I ejaculated on the bed after getting awhole bag and holding it for 10 min.

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 01:00: pm

You mean you stopped getting home enemas at that time. How old were you?

Author:
BottmsUP-TX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 12:22: am

I was 14 at the time. I started to get this funny feeling and told her i had to pee, but my mom kept filling me and I looked under me but it wasnt pee coming out. My mom turned beet red and pulled the tube all the way out which made the feeling stronger. I asked her what it was as she left the room and she said to ask your dad.

Author:
Charles Jones
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 12:53: pm

The earlies I can remember, I got enemas from my Mother, as I got to be a teenager, I would get erectins when I got an enema I really thought something was wrong with me. Now, I trake enemas daily as I am fasting and I take 3 enemas per day. Love them.

Author:
laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012, 01:23: am

i remember my brother getting enemas, i was 14 he was 11 he did get erections a lot, especialy when our older sister gave them to him she was 2 years older than i,she would make him lay on his back so we could watch and fill him up with a squeeze bulb, one day he started squirming and shaking and sure enough he shot his first load, my sister giggled and kept on giving it to him so yes enemas and erections go together its natural

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012, 04:00: pm

Some mothers do enlist the help of older sisters in the care of their younger brothers and sisters. Usually, the sister is several years older, so the younger ones think of her a sort of a second mother and have no objection to her helping.

Author:
angela (satisified)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 11:44: am

dear barbara- in reply to your comments , i have 2 girls and a boy. i would always give my girls warm herbal tea enemas on the first day of their menstrual periods for the cramps. i used a double bardex inflateable nozzle on them to keep from having accidents. i rarely would ever give my son a enema. one day he had the flu and was running a fever and i decided to give him one. at the time he was 15 years old and i had asked my older daughter who was 17 to help me with the enema. i think my son was very embarressed when i had him pull his pajamas off and lay down on his back in my bathroom. as i lubricated his rectum with vasaline him penis got very erect. my daughter was holding the enema bag as i started to push the double bardex in him. but just as soon as i inflated the baloons he had a large ejactulation. i did not say anything and my daughter just smiled at him as it went on for about 5 seconds. this was the last time that i ever gave my son a enema.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012, 05:44: pm

Always question whether posts like this are true or not. But given the fact that sexual stimulation does occur during enemas and boys at that age do have "hair triggers", there probably is a very fine line between getting an erection and ejaculating.

Don't think either party would be too comfortable with that happening on a regular basis.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 05:30: pm

Angela, without making any comments about what happened,
I can say that in my opinion that your daughter was too close to your son's age for her to assist you.

If they were, say, five or six years apart, or more and if she had been assisting you since he was very young, you might have been justified in asking her to help you, although not everyone agrees that she should help at all, at any age.

What ever possessed you to involve your daughter that time?
Was that her first time helping you? Didn't your son object to her being in the room? You admitted he was very embarrassed, so why did you let her continue helping?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012, 01:41: pm

Since Angela did not respond, doubt if the post is legit. But if it is-no big surprise that boy ejaculated. It was a perfect storm. Hadn't had enema in a long time, sister helped, type of equip used created more pressure which increased the sexual stimulatuion after erection occurred.

The old double standard at work here the mother being totally oblivious to son's possible embarrassment. Could be that the mother wanted the sister to be involved knowing how the son would react and the daughter might have had some interest in seeing her brother in that situation also. We will never know.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 07:14: am

I am wondering why a bardex was used. Aren't these used for procedures requiring very long retention, like barium enemas, for example?

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 01:57: pm

I would think that using one when giving someone an enema who hadn't had one in a long time might be more preventative. To make sure it is kept it in place during the procedure.

Author:
angela (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 12:28: pm

dear barbara- that enema that i gave my son was the first one that i had given him in 2 years. the reason that i had asked my daughter to help me was i was having a hard time getting the bardex nozzle in him. i had no idea that he was going to get an erection and ejaculate. it was a suprise to me and my daughter also. the reason that i was using a double baloon bardex was that i bought it to give my daughters enemas and they would always jump up and head for the toilet before i got the full 2 qts. in them and most of the time they would leak before getting to the toilet. but as mentioned that was the last time that i ever gave my son a enema.

Author:
Pru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 10:21: pm

Angela,

A perfect storm is probably close to the truth causing your son to have an erection and subsequent ejaculation which you mentioned lasted about 5 seconds.

First, at age15 he was well into puberty and was probably masturbating and if he was the enema ejaculation would not have been his first. When ejaculating the stimulation of the act results in pulsation of the anal sphincter, so there is an additional association related to the pleasure experienced.

Second, you didnít mention the extent or depth of anal penetration when you were pre-lubricating him for insertion of the double Bardex. The anal sphincter is rich with nerve endings which make having a normal BM a pleasant experience and passing a hard constipated stool unpleasant. If your lubrication was long, more then a few seconds, and deep such as most of, or youíre entire finger length, when preparing for the reception of a large nozzle like a Bardex, the stimulation of his sphincter probably was the leading contributor which stimulated him to the point of having the reaction.

Third, insertion of the Bardex Nozzle. A Bardex is a large nozzle that needs to be well lubricated and inserted with a twisting motion which again stimulates the nerves in the sphincter providing more pleasurable sensations, and then its inflation applies pressure to the prostate which provides additional stimulation.

Therefore the three conditions: puberty and the probable masturbation and ejaculation along with anal sphincter stimulation of your finger and the Bardex nozzle plus inflation of the Bardex putting pressure on his prostate resulted in the conclusion of the event.

You havenít mentioned so, but after ejaculation his erection either partially or completely went away, but at his age recovery can be rather quick and Iím thinking that before the entire 2-quart enema was given it returned and he may have had a second ejaculation during the privacy of his expulsion.

Pru

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 05:20: am

I feel strongly that a child given enemas for any other reason or other frequency than truly medically necessary, or receiving them in a wrong way that creates unnecessary discomfort, is susceptible to creating a mental coping mechanism that, while maybe not a correct view, is totally understandable and may not be reversible (except with some strong psychological handling not easily applied) - certainly if reversible, not easily. This is not just my own view, but well established in psychological annals of any wrong handling of a child leading to coping mechanisms.

It is also very clear that actions toward the anal area can create sexual feelings in both males and females from puberty on. Those, or other sexually generated feelings can be perfectly fine, but they should not be generated as a result of non-medically necessary, improperly administered, or unduly frequent, enemas in early youth.

I feel very strongly I am right about this, and I know I am not alone.

Author:
John A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 02:11: pm

I had sexual feelings from enemas long before puberty, like about 4, but I didn't know what was going on.

Author:
Marvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013, 12:43: am

John A,

Up to age nine all my enemas, three or four a year were given to me by my mother, she was a loving parent, but just didn't know how to properly give a comfortable enema, even to herself. The bag was hung too high; although never too hot it was often tepid and there was a lot of ivory soap in it, she even left the bar of soap floating in the bag and as the enema was delivered the soap continued softening and she'd kneed the bag to mix the softened material with the water making the enema even more soapy; the final problem was that once the clamp was opened it wasn't closed till the entire enema was delivered and if neither she or I could take it all, another was given. Her enemas were horrible, I feared them, and I had no sensual feelings when one was given to me.

The summer I was nine my appendix ruptured and I was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery and remained in the hospital for 14 days, the second day after surgery I was given an enema and fought it requiring a nurse and two aids to control me as the enema was given.

The following morning it was enema time again and a different Nurse, Miss Ryner, with the help of an aid gave it to me. Before she started she ask me why I had fought the previous enema so hard and I told her about the enemas my mother had given me. She told me that I had to take the enema and if I would follow her instructions she promised that it would not be like the ones my mother gave, I reluctantly agreed. Miss Ryner gave the enema and the aid raised and lowered the can per her instructions, to my surprise and appreciation although not a an overly pleasant experience I didn't fight it and everything went well. Later on reflection I realized that whatever the nozzle was she put into me felt, shall I say nice when it went in and again when it came out.

Two days later it was another enema in the morning, my third; Miss Ryner gave it very slowly. Before the enema started I looked and saw that she was going to using a thin rubber tube probably about twelve inches long connected to the hose from the can with a short glass tube. I also paid more attention to what was happening to me and the sensations I was experiencing. I realized that the sensation of the tube going into me was as pleasant as I remembered and when I'd cramped Miss Ryner would stop the flow and have me puppy pant till the cramp went away, then when restarting the flow sheíd push the tube a Little further into me telling the aid that a deeper insertion would help avoid cramps. After three cramps I realized I really liked the feel of the tube going into me and faked two more cramps just so she would put more in, but when I did the second fake I didnít feel any more of it going in. I was in the Simms position and I reached back with my hand and touched Miss Rynerís hand holding the tube in me and I also felt where it was connected to the hose, it was all the way in me. As I panted my way through the second, fake cramp, I realized that I had developed an erection was experiencing tingles in my groin, and was liking the experience, about that time the can emptied and Miss Ryner began to slowly withdraw the tube from me, the feeling as it came out was wonderful, and suddenly I experienced my first orgasm, it was dry of course, but an orgasm non the less. I didnít know what was going on and it was scary, yet nice. The said, is he doing what I think he is doing and Miss Ryner told her yes, but Iíve never seen it happen before to one as young as he is.

I had six more enemas over the next eleven days, five from Miss Ryner, getting her to put that wonderful tube all the way int me each time. I enjoyed them all and had orgasmís four more times.

Marvin

[> [> [> [> Subject: Question of Marvin when very young

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013, 04:37: pm

Marvin,

Well before your hospital enema experiences at age 9 related in this post, I was wondering what your coping mechanism may have been, if any, for the enormously uncomfortable enemas your mother gave you. The reason I ask is to infer how another person may have coped with an extremely uncomfortable enema experience that occurred three or four times a year. Was it your impression that this was something that seemingly had to be done in general, uniquely done to you, or that your mother simply did not know how to give enemas, period? In any case, I was wondering what your reaction may have been every time you got one. Even if not done with a specific schedule, but if they were out-of-the-blue 3 to 4 times a year, did you feel a sense of dread when you thought it was going to be coming anytime soon? Also, did you sense that your mother viewed this as akin to some sort of internal shower, with cleaning depending on plenty of soap and a fast flow (the bag height) of water?

I am curious because your reaction was different than mine. While most other kids hated the discomfort of enemas as did I, there were at least four, and maybe a fifth, who said there was nothing to an enema for them, and that's what caused me to think they were perfect while I was flawed. In retrospect, though, there was a sexual component (as a kid under 10) on occasions when I had some childhood illness or other and the doctor prescribed that I get an enema, and I thought "this time I will handle it like one of the "perfect" kids and not let it bother me" - of course, though, always failing as it was always uncomfortable.

In my case, I never got enemas in my teens until I occasionally self-administered in my late teens and into my 20s. It was always to administer to myself the same uncomfortable type enema I got as a kid, with bag too high, air in the tube, and seldom stopping. I felt sexual anticipatory feelings beforehand but failure afterwards, since I still felt very uncomfortable. One time I followed book instructions of body-temperature water, air cleared, bag low to avoid undue pressure, and stopping momentarily when uncomfortable but then resuming (sort of the way it sounds like Miss Ryner did for you). That time I emptied the bag in me, refilled (without going to the toilet) and continued, stopping after maybe three quarts but only since I didn't know if there would be harm in too much, and whether I was at that point. Still though I felt a sense of failure, because I didn't take the enema the way I did as a kid and the way that I was sure in my psychological mind the "perfect" kids, or later others who looked like them, must have.

I appreciate any comments you make about your impressions regarding my outlooks.

The only comment I will make about you is the following: Having received enemas three or four times a year from age 5 to age 9, and those enemas making an (uncomfortable) impression, you must have felt that that was something appropriate to do. When, at age 9, you found that not only need an enema not be uncomfortable, and from a knowledgeable person (a nurse) at that, it released sexual feelings in you, then that could thenceforth be something you wanted to keep repeating. Whether or not one thinks enemas aid in good health, if they are something you desire doing (or having a spouse do to you), it doesn't sound like any harm is done.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Question of Marvin when very young

Author:
Marvin to Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 01:46: am

Fred,

I didnít mention before that I was only given an enema when I was sick and it was ordered by the family doctor during an office visit or when he made a house call, yes our family doctor made house calls until the late 50ís. My feelings upon hearing the word ďgive him a soap suds enemaĒ were one of dread and knowing that I would soon be going through a very uncomfortable experience. I donít know what the volumes were, only that the amount was whatever the doctor had ordered, so I never had to take a totally full bag which was a rather large one from Sears, 3-quarts maybe, which is one reason that my mother could kneed it while the bar of soap floated in it making the enema more and more soapy. In my younger years as she was preparing the enema I would tearfully plead with her not to do it to no avail and continue to plead and beg her to stop it again to no avail. In later years I no longer cried until I was pleading with her to stop, again to no avail. After the enema was given the bag was hung, and kept, on a hook, high on the bathroom door with the hose and nozzle hanging down not quite touching the floor. When everything was dry the hose with nozzle still on it were put into the bag, so whenever going to the bathroom I could see it there and know what it would be used for. This door hook was not where the bag was hung when the enemas were given, that was from a high towel rod and my enemas were given to me when I was lying on my back on the floor. I remember on several occasions looking into the bag to find that the dry bar of ivory soap was kept there, I guess for the convenience of not having to find and put it in when it was needed.

I mentioned that my mother gave herself enemas the same way she gave them to me. She did experience bouts of constipation and took enemas several times a month,often weekly. My bedroom was next to the bathroom, the house had a hot air heating system with wall registers that were offset from each other so you couldnít see through but you could hear everything that went on and I would hear her preparing an enema then gasping and panting her way through it often talking to herself things like; Ohhhh, itís hard, it's so hard, but I have to take it all or start over, which she often had to sometimes up to three times. One time when I was 8, I heard her preparing an enema for herself and I had to number 1, so I knocked on the bathroom door and ask to come in to go. She told me OK but to make it quick because she had an enema ready and she didnít want it to get too cool. When I went in the bag was hanging from the towel rod and it was full, really full with foamy white soapsuds rising above the top of the bag, as I went she just stood there in her bathrobe with the hose and lubricated nozzle in her hand. I was very glad she never tried to give me that much but was afraid that the day might come when she would..

If the enemas given to me by Miss Ryner had not happened, I doubt that I would be the Klismo that I am today and probably would not have taken enemas on my own The change came at age 10, my mother took training and became an LPN and her enema skills improved remarkably matching those of Miss. Ryner, so, and yes I did look forward to having her give me an enema. Yes I got erections as it was given that I was initially embarrassed about but she ignored it when I did. And yes after she left the bathroom as I expelled I masturbated to orgasm so I did become a practicing Klismo, who was fortunate to find a Klismo wife.

I hope this answers your questions.

Marvin

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Marvin, thanks for your forthrightness; also other comments I have

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 06:43: pm

Marvin,

First, I appreciate the comments you made, since they help in processing my own experience.

Before I make my other comments, though, I would like to indicate my handling of enemas on my own, maybe so you can see I am way off in my thinking, or that the effects are understandable. Even though not making logical sense, in my own psychological mind (and emotional can dominate analytical) there were always the "perfect" kids that emotionally as a kid I felt took them and had no reaction, while I had that strong reaction; later, others who looked a bit like them, that increasingly became a vastly smaller, but a non-zero part of the population. I would occasionally (not frequently) give myself an enema - with the exception of the one time I mentioned and then later as I'll mention - and then throw the enema bag away, in part because I felt in the replication I had the tremendous discomfort of bag height, air in the tube, room temperature water, and very few stops. In my mind, why couldn't I train myself to take an enema like I emotionally felt the "perfect" kids could. This happened from time to time. Then one time, remembering the time I took it as it should be administered, I got myself a new bag, and took one or two a day or every other day, for maybe about a month. In a large sense, taking many the way they should be given got me away from the feeling I had to take them, and I haven't had any since. It doesn't stop some of my thoughts though.

Now this is zero criticism of you and your wife taking frequent enemas, whether alone or on each other, or both. Let me suggest the psychological impact on you was much more enormous on you than it was on me, and totally unrelated to your correcting that you got enemas when sick and not on some random schedule.

Never having had a soapy enema, I nonetheless accept fully that it is tremendously uncomfortable, when something like ivory is used and it seems like a super solution of it. You are not alone in relating that by a long shot on this site; soap, if it is used at all, should be some small packet of castile presumably.

I know the tremendous discomfort of the bag being hung high; you don't need to convince me of that.

Then, for high pressure soapy enema to go into you and your having to continue taking it even while experiencing severe cramps - that process has to have been as horrible as you relate!

Not only that, but your mother also taking extreme enemas for constipation reinforces in your emotional mind that there is no out for that, and that it is not just your mother being tough on you.

So, every time as a kid you used the bathroom you see the bag hanging there, a reminder of what you have to endure when sick. There were probably many BMs you would have while you were thinking of that.

Okay, then you have your hospital experience with Miss Ryner, and it is exactly opposite (or nearly so, it sounds like you had some minor cramping, but then she stopped and let you pant it out). Much more than that, though, is the sexual stimulus in the anal area that this provided. I think view it as perfectly normal that you masterbated after your mother learned how to give you similar enemas.

So then you viewed it desirable to give yourself enemas, or give your wife enemas, or have her give you enemas, very often as a sexual release.

Perhaps reinforcing to this is that you probably give yourselves fairly thorough enemas, or enemas until clear. An implied, though not stated objective, of the childhood enemas was that what was inside you was thoroughly washed out. That could also be another psychological impact.

So you are in this mode, and you repeat it fairly often. However, I am also sure there must be times when these feelings recede in the background to other feelings and matters.

If we pursue this discussion, maybe we can handle this and impacts on other areas of one's life.

Again, I respect you very much for the openness you have shown.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Also, conjecture to Marvin

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013, 02:42: pm

Marvin,

Also, I would suspect that even though you call yourself a klismo, there are a lot of times you don't feel that way at all.

You feel that way because of extreme enema discomfort as a child, and reinforced and reminded by the bag hanging in the bathroom, then the exact opposite of it being a pleasant and a sexual related experience. No wonder the reaction!

However, it was event driven, and I am sure there is vastly more to your life than just reminders of that event. Other things get your attention, and they have nothing to do with taking enemas.

Everyone has mixtures of feelings and experiences, and you undoubtedly vary in those.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013, 04:54: am

John A and Marvin,

Thanks for your supporting observations in your individual situations.

An incorrectly given enema (or frequency of enemas) to a young child seems to have lasting impacts as a child's sexuality develops.

While, John A, you were far from sexually mature when the impact started, it sounds like the enemas created feelings in you that continued as your sexuality developed.

Marvin, I can relate fully to your description of enemas given entirely the wrong way as a child, and it may have been a great feeling when a nurse, who was properly trained and implicitly because of that (unlike your mother) was doing it without any undue discomfort on your part - and further, allowed for a sexual release on your part.

Unlike you, Marvin, the enemas I got did not have soap, which as I understand can enhance the discomfort especially if of the wrong kind or much too concentrated, as the soap in your case was. However, in my case also, the bag was hung much too high, and to add to my discomfort, air was left in the tube. The water in my case was also tepid, not body temperature which presumably would have made it easier to take. I got the full two-quart bag from a young age (about five), which was awfully tough to take. I did not get totally uninterrupted flow like you did, but the momentary stops (before resuming) were when I indicated real agony. Fortunately for me, I did not get them averaging three or four times a year like you did, but with every typical childhood illness, which was often enough.

Most important for me, though, was that unlike you, I did not get any administered the way they should have been done. As a kid, one mentions to friends that I got them, and most hated theirs also. However, a very few - five, three boys, two girls - said there was nothing to them. In my young mind, it did not occur to me that they must have received them differently, but that rather an enema was an enema always to be done the same. My coping mind created the image that they must have been perfect while I was deeply flawed. I developed an attraction toward them, and later toward a very few others who looked like them.

I am not gay (though not condemning those who may be), because the idea of direct sexual activity with other males is not appealing to me. However, in probably two or three instances in my late teens or early 20s, there were a very few individuals looking like the kids who I perhaps could have gotten to give me an enema so I could work through what I felt was my inadequacy as a kid. Intuitively, I think it would have been done gently, as yours were by the nurse, and it might have transformed my coping outlook. This may sound crazy, but I think it would have made a significant difference in my outlook.

We all develop coping mechanisms for something we think we can not stand, and, in some cases, that the fault must be one's self, as a kid. The coping mechanisms may be widely different, but they are there. At some point, though, the realization of sexual feelings from enemas one has experienced does occur.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 05:52: pm

Thank you Angela for the explanation. Have you any clear idea what the major problem was? Could it be the new equipment he had used for the first time, the fact that you had a helper, or was it the position you decided to use? Or maybe it was a combination of all three at once?
One of the posters called it the "perfect storm", meaning
that all three new experiences contributed.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 12:09: pm

We pretty much have to assume that since the son had not had an enema for two year (probably prior to the onset of puberty) that what happended was pretty much unexpected for everyone.

He was embarrassed to take off his PJ's (probably for the first time in front of his sister) and probably for the first time in front of his mother since he grew pubic hair. More than likely he had already started to erect just being nude with both present. The lube of the anus probably just helped it along.

Doubt that a regular enema would have caused the ejaculation, but with extra pressure and feeling caused by the new equipment-not surprising that an ejaculation happened.

I wished Angela would have commented if she and her daughter had any visable reaction or said anything right after it happened (either the erection or ejaculation)or possibily discussed what and why it happened later on.

Fran always says that if both are prepared and/or have seen if before they shouldn't react so as to not embarrass the one to whom it happened.

But it is difficult to believe that a 17 year old girl possibily seeing her first erection and certainly her first ejaculation did not have some sort of spontaneous reaction.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013, 01:06: pm

Lauren, why did you give your son an enema last night? Was he ill, constipated or was it just because you thought he should have a session?

How old is he? Was this the first time he had an erection during an enema? An ejaculation? What position did he receive the enema in?

Complete information helps arrive at a correct reason as to his reaction to the bag. Maybe it was just his antisapation of getting an enema since you stated he like them.

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 10:05: pm

I always got erections, and usually dry orgasms from enemas. The first time I got an enema series, Grandma gave them, and it was quite a learning experience. I was 12 years old, and grandma was a devout and strict woman. She had taken my temperature (rectally, as always) and discovered a fever. A few minutes later I was naked, on my back in the tub getting warm soap suds up my bottom. I was so embarrassed because grandma had stuck her finger in my butt to prep me. As soon as the flow started, I got a very hard erection. I was horribly embarrassed, but she said nothing about it. I was just sure grandma would stop the proceedings and spank me for being indecent, but she never did.

I started to leak a little and she told me "squeeze down". I told her I couldn't take it and she told me to stick out my tongue and pant like a puppy dog. When I did these two things, my erection started wagging up and down, and my butt started spasming. It eventually subsided, and my erection went away, but I started dripping something that wasn't pee.

I got three rinse enemas after, and the spasming kept getting worse. I remember thinking it felt like my bottom was trying to suck ice cream through a straw, but I couldn't control it. During the third enema my whole body starting quaking. I was scared and thought I was going to pass out. I asked grandma what was going on, and she said I was just tense from squeezing my bottom so long. She stopped the flow a few times and I would settle down. After the third enema she said I had to have another because I wasn't clear yet.

During the fourth and final enema, it was the same routine. I squeezed down and panted and my bottom started sucking ice cream. After a couple of minutes my body started to quake. Grandma stopped the flow and I relaxed a little. Once it started back up, though, my body started quaking again, and my erection got really hard. I ended up having a dry orgasm, though I had no idea at the time what that was. I just knew I suddenly quaked really hard, then felt tingly all over, and started breathing real hard, like I had just stopped running.

My grandma never suspecting anything, I guess, as she never said anything, and she was very strict when it came to being decent and proper. Up to that point, I had never felt anything like that. The only bad thing was that it was totally humiliating in every other way, her finger lubing my bottom, laying totally naked panting like a puppy dog with a wiggling erection, and the worst part, sitting on the pot while grandma stood right there watching.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013, 10:04: am

Since the earliest memories of receiving enemas, around age four, I always had an erection when it was time for an enema.

I thought nothing special about it, and mom never said anything, so I simply associated the two as a given. I'd get an erection as soon as I knew I was in for an enema and it stayed with me until I was about done on the toilet.

Those enema erections weren't associated with anything sexual, I never had a dry orgasm, or an accident post puberty during an enema session.

My folks kept me and my sister in the dark about the facts of life so we were pretty naive about basic biology well into puberty. I figured that it was natural for my penis to grow just like I was getting taller and heavier. It wasn't until I learned about sex that I became embarrassed over sporting an erection while getting an enema.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013, 02:19: pm

Several people have mentioned sisters giving enemas to their
brothers, but no one has written anything about boys giving
enemas to other boys.
As a 5-year-old boy, a 15-year-old boy next door
who had a tent in his back yard played "doctor" with me
and gave me lots of enemas and molested me.
Then when I was 6, the preacher's daughter and I played
"house" in my own tent and took turns giving enemas to my
6-year-old best friend, pretending he was our son.
Has anyone else out there been involved in things like
that, and if so, how did it affect later enema experiences?

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013, 01:12: pm

On behalf of all the women here - I ask: is this male-centrc thread ever going to end?

Author:
Marianne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013, 05:17: pm

I am afraid no

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013, 07:42: pm

Just when the subject goes flaccid, it pops up again-more rigid than ever.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.