Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Enema from Mom.....To A Mom

Author:
Bill
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012, 06:10: pm
In reply to: Bill 's message, "Enema from Mom....." on Saturday, August 04, 2012, 06:18: pm

I do agree, there really isn't anything wrong with me getting a enema from my mom. Just to let you know I do get up real early for work but don't laugh I do go to bed between 7pm and 7:30pm. I am up usually around 3:15am, and on Sundays after the weekend and being up late on Friday and Saturday nights I am usually in bed around 6pm. So I do get enough rest.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Enema from Mom.....To A Mom

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012, 09:34: am

There is nothing wrong with you receiving an enema from your mom at age 40 while living at home or visiting her even if the sole reason for the visit is for an enema.

The last enema I received from my mom was when I was 22 and home from college. She was setting up the IV stand to take an enema and I asked her to leave it set up so I could take one when she was finished. She brought the full bag out out of the bath, hung it on the stand and called me in and asked if I wanted her to give it to me. I said yes and got on her bed and so filled me up. When done I gave her her rinse and she gave me mine.

Neither of us were embarassed by this as it was a common procedure since I was 13.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Enema from Mom.....To A Mom

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012, 11:41: am

How different some of are in the ways we react to things! From mid-teens onward, I made all my own enema decisions, except in cases where the situation wasn't under my control. With few exceptions, it was all my own doing, from enema preparation to final cleanup and putting away the equipment.

How dull this planet would be if we didn't have diversity!

Enemas stopped for me after I had a visible erection at age 10 1/2. No words were said, but there were no more enemas. This state of affairs left the matter in my own hands. However, more than 4 years went by before I acted on my own.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enema from Mom.....To A Mom

Author:
Kevin (Recalling)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012, 06:49: pm

I'd like to reply to this post. I too at the age of eight years began to receive enema's from my mother. What I remember to this day may sound strange to others, but when mother was going to give both my sister (three years older) and me our enema's, she would tell us this in the morning just before we left for school. I remember how nervous/anxious I would become the whole day at school. All our enemas were given after dinner, just before bedtime. My mother would call from upstairs to come up to her bedroom. She would have the enema bag hanging from a clothes stand next to her bed. On her bed was a rubber sheet. Mother would remove whatever outer garment she was wearing, then in her slip she would help me over her lap..telling me what a good boy I was, along with rubbing my back as she talked..lying acrossed her lap I was aware of how silky and soft her slip felt against my bare body. I would then feel her hand seperating the cheeks of my bottom, then her finger with a vasoline lubricant would enter my bottom..in and out for several times..then the nozzle of the enema hose would gently slid into my rectum. Again, soft words were spoken, one hand would guide and hold the nozzle steady..and then the feeling of the warm and suddsey enema would fill me. I remember too throughout it all, my mother made sure her bedroom door was closed. It gave me a comforting and loving feeling to be there with my mother. Yet, whenever I was due an enema, it was always the same waiting all day for that time of night to come. I would like to continue with my experiences as I became older..eleven thru fifteen when my enema's stopped.

Kevin

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.