Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Howard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 01:48: pm
In reply to: Concerned father 's message, "Is regular enemas good for boys?" on Sunday, September 23, 2012, 12:20: pm

I don't feel regular enemas are a gender thing at all. Both my parents and my wife's parents believed in routine, regular enemas. It is a practice we have continued through 43 years of our marriage and our children received enemas on a regular basis as well. Now our grandchildren have enemas. While I believe that a healthy diet and exercise are important for health and regularity, even regular bowel function does not completely clean out the bowels. if you take an enema after a BM, you will be amazed what will come out. Ywo enemas a month is hardly excessive. I would guess that your wife takes enemas and you do not.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 11:40: am

As usual I think Howard's comment is quite helpful. I can attest that I have very often, in my work, as well as Family experience found a very dirty return upon giving a cleansing enema after someone has had a bowel movement.

To Concerned Father, as previously posted my Father in Law is a Gasteoenteologist, my wife is a Family Practice & ER MD, and both feel strongly that routine enemas are a healthy practice, and that there is a strong relationship between a clean colon and prevention of colon cancer. Our Family does an enema series each week end, and a more thorough clean out Monthly, and a fast and absolute detox and complete clean out quarterly. Some of our children are now young adults while some are still younger. We give enemas to all. I don't think gender is a major factor within families, but perhaps you are concerned about embarrassment for your sons and inevitable erections as they are young to mid/late puberty age. If this is the case I suggest you assume the enema administration responsibilities.

If Concerned Father, you have questions on technique, solutions, quantity, etc. please post your questions and I would be happy to share my recommendations as I have given many tens of thousands of enemas to patients as well as family members.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Your Sim's Modification Is Helpful To Some Mothers

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 01:05: pm

Filipino Orderly, in a recent thread a mother named Marion has discovered that your modified left-side position has made the procedure more acceptable to her sons. She said believe they have more privacy. Do your patients feel same sense of privacy when you use that modification?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Your Sim's Modification Is Helpful To Some Mothers

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 04:43: pm

To Fran and others.....Since there seems to be considerable interest in my suggested positioning, perhaps a more complete explanation would be helpful.

Just prior to giving a patient their first enema in a session, I ask "have you ever had an enema before?" Nearly all say they have. I then say something like "Then you know it can sometimes feel a little uncomfortable, but that you feel better when everything is out of your system." I then ask (if they have experience) "do you have a favorite position for receiving your cleansing enema?" If they do I accommodate it, however most do not express a preference.

I then say, "i recommend for the first placing you on your side with both of your knees up in a fetal position while you hold a pillow under your chin with your arms wrapped around it. Would you like to try it that way?" most say okay. After I get them positioned I assess if there penis and scrotum has naturally gotten tucked under their legs. If not, I say, "for my sons, as well as for me when I receive an enema in this position, I find it more comfortable to pull the penis and scrotum down under like this". I say this as I pull it into position. I then say something like "is that more comfortable? Most of the time they say yes. If that is the case, I then proceed with the lubrication and insertion. If it is not more comfortable, I help them raise their right leg and let it the "family jewelry" go where it wants which means it gets squeezed between the abdomen and the upper legs/ front of the thighs. If that is better for them, so be it!

I think some of the confusion is my former choice of the words "modified sims position". It really is more of a fetal position which instinctinively tends to be comforting to people, cats and dogs! I never use e sims name in patient explanation as it is not a familiar term, but fetal position is usually familiar and descriptive.

As a further explanation, I usually only use this for the first and fourth enema, but on the fourth in a right side fetal. For the second I suggest a head down, butt up if they are mobile and agile, and if not face down on the bed. For the third, I recommend a back lying position. If still not clear, and if I am continuing their enemas (sometimes it falls to the next shift to continue til clear, it depends on time, number of patients getting enemas, how many enemas are needed for complete results with a particular patient as wll as how much is inside the other patients etc.) then I usually go to right fetal, then back, and continue to rotate until the cleansing enema is complete!

I hope this clears up any questions!

[> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Howard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 02:54: pm

Thanks for your kind words. I'm always troubled by the resistence people have towards enemas. While here in the U.S., the media bombards the public with constipation remedies and drug stores are filled with laxatives, probiotics, it seems that something as simple as an enema is taboo. Makes no sense to me that anyone would take chemicals which are unpredictible and unreliable, eat yougert three times a day, when a good enema will solve the problem. When I read many of the posts here, the concerns people have seem to be misplaced. Almost any enema will have some level of discomfort being the feeling of fullness or the urgency to expell or the indignity of having a nozzle in the anus. However, that is a small price for the benefits obtained. When my wife gave birth to our first child 40 years ago, she said the enema was the most difficult part. However, she had two more children-and managed to survive the unpleasant enemas. Our children didn't always like knowing that it was enema time but they knew we also took them. As adults, they have continued to cleanse their bowels and now their childrens. As my wife and I have aged, we need them more frequently but we are in amazingly good health for our age group.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Filipino Orderly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 11:23: am

Howard, when your children were young how frequently did you administer enemas? Did you do oneat a session, or a series, or did you continue until they were clear? Did you you soap suds or plain water or another solution? What quantities or volume were used at various ages? If you know, is the protocol your children use for your grandchildren the same, or have they modified it? I will be curious when my children start having children if they will follow our family regime, I think so, as they readily accept, and I think find pleasant if not enjoyable our enema ritual. I think it has kept us close in as much as it is an intimate experience which makes it possible to talk about many other issues in their lives - enemas create a sense of trust and no secrets.
Thanks for your numerous posts, always well thought out and well explained.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.