www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
george 1st
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 03:32: pm
In reply to: Concerned father 's message, "Is regular enemas good for boys?" on Sunday, September 23, 2012, 12:20: pm

My point is that if dads were to start giving boys their enemas at age seven and beyond several things would come into play:
As the son(s) becomes older (10 years and up) if dad has been giving his son enemas with love and care over those years, a special bonding will grow between them, and dad and son will be able to discuss everything, sexual things included, with no bashfulness and fear of asking questions.
The boy, when his dad suggests that erections are normal, natural and part of life will reduce the problem of having erections in front of mom. This is a major embarrassment that boys usually have when that happens. Many posts on this board point this out.
Dad is caring for his son(s), and this becomes an important opportunity to be alone together with dad. In todays world, parents having two or more jobs, there just isnt much time left for such togetherness.
This is why I firmly believe that dads should start giving enemas to their boys at an early age.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Is regular enemas good for boys?

Author:
Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012, 10:26: am

I got weekly Saturday enemas over mommy's lap w/ a bulb til age 10 and then in the knee chest position, in the bathtub (in case of an accident) til age 16.
Mom's enemas were always hot and I learned to love the feeling of the warmth spreading thru my tummy as early as age six.
She would also insist on a long retantion time to give the enema time to work.
If mom's patient couldn't hold it for the full retention time, the enema was repeated

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.