Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Dave
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 01:57: pm
In reply to: Concerned father 's message, "Is regular enemas good for boys?" on Sunday, September 23, 2012, 12:20: pm

Several people on threads have mentioned enemas being used as a punishment. Since I was given one by my aunt, I would like to get everyone opinion what part of the enema process constitutes the punishment. Is it the discomfort associated with the enema itself? Or is it the exposure of oneself during the enema process? The punishment aspect of these two would seem to be minimal or non existant if the child had frequent enemas before. Of is it the amount control ie-the amount of water one may be forced to take could be painful. And lastly-do you think more boys than girls are given punishment enemas?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012, 10:59: pm

could you tell us about your punishment enema? Might help to identify what made it a punishment for you. How old at the time?Equipment used? How given? Etc,etc. At what point did you cry? When did your aunt feel you had been punished enough?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 04:24: pm

I was trying to find the thread to refer you to with all the details, but it is not on any of the pages so I will detail the situation focusing on the punishment issue.

I was 16 at the time and staying over my aunt's house for a week while my parents were out of town. My aunt seemed to be picking on me for ever little thing so I was trying my best not to make her mad. The biggest thing she gave me lecture about was finding some playboy magazines in my suitcase. She gave me a lecture about them being degrading to women and she knew what I used them for.

Anyway a couple days into my visit, I started to have some stomach issues-probably due to the type of food my aunt served. She said she was going to give me an enema that night to clean me out. I had not had one since I was a very young child so naturally I was apprehensive.

The time came and my aunt told me to strip down to my briefs and go into the bathroom. Once we got in there she told me to remove them. I asked her why couldn't she just pull them down in the back. She said they might get wet and that being nude in front of her shouldn't be a problem as I had magazines full of nude women. Besides you don't have anything that she hadn't seen before.

I removed my briefs and trying laying across her lap but my size and space considerations made that unworkable. Finally was made to get on my knees with me draped over the side of the bathtub. My cousin even got to see me nude-coming in to announce a call from her grandma. I later learned her coming in was pre-planned all in attempt to embarrass me and teach me a lesson.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Betty Lou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 09:35: pm

Did it teach you a lesson or did you manage not to get caught? My husband got caught by his aunt and was punished with a bulb douche syringe laying over her lap taking 5 insertions from the 12oz bulb for each dirty little magazine he had. He had to hold each mag. he was punished for while taking the enema. I reasently found 3 hidden dirty magazines. I guess he didn't learn from his aunt but he will from me. guess what i'm going to do? you got it!I'm going to call his aunt to come and redo her punishment a little firmer this time

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 10:29: pm

I am sure she went through my stuff everytime I came over after that so I never brought those type of magazines over her house again.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment enemas for boys

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:43: am

Initially it's the treatment itself (enema or suppository) that is the "punishment" because it's "painful". In later years the exposure and humiliation will compound it.

The theory behind it I've explained further up this thread - after a few years of internal debate (esp. after Mel was born) I came to approve of it.

Most parents wouldn't do it now, either for respectable reasons (not wanting to upset their children) or unrespectable reasons (politically correct notions associating bowel management and "sex", fear of social services).

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.