Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: baby sitters enema

Author:
Eddie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012, 01:01: pm

About 70 years ago my parents went to a party. They had hired an elderly woman to sit with my sister and I. Within a few minutes that woman began to snoop thru the house. After a short time she discovered mother's enema equipment. A short time later sister and I found ourselves being filled with a huge enema each. Oh how it hurt but that sitter continued to give several enemas each. I dont know how many enemas I received but I know my butt was sore when she finally put the enema bag back where she found it.

I'd had enemas before but nothing like this woman gave me. Being only about seven years old I dont know if she put soap in the water or not.

We complained to our mother we did not like this woman to ever sit with us again. Mother wanted to know why? But fearing that mother would give us additional enemas if we told, we never told her about the baby sitter giving us all those enemas that night.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: 7 am enemas

Author:
Eddie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 08:33: am

I just finished with a JBL enema a few minutes ago. I like to start my enemas very early and before breakfast. If I want a good fill and cleanout, after the two JBL enemas I get out my 6 quart Klystra enema bag.which is equipped with a flow indicator, a large bulb in the line and a very long colon tube.

My 6 quart enema bag actually holds closer to 7 quarts.

I fill the 6 quart completely full with a salt solution, sometimes soap too. Making sure that the entire tube, and the large squeeze bulb is completely full of my solution, Laying on my bed I insert the colon tube as far as possible in increments of about 6 inches at a time. My bag is never higher then a couple feet above my butt. I allow a very slow flow. When a cramp occurs I shut the flow off and squeeze the in line bulb. I have to pinch the tube shut with my finger to let the bulb force a little more pressure thru the colon tube. Sometimes the cramp goes away and I allow the flow to contue.

After a series of about two enemas, I start with a third enema. This time it is more like a harris flush. I do a complete fill and then lower my enema bag to the bed level allowing the enema solution to return to the bag along with any gas bubbles that have not already escaped. Usually there are only a few particles of food that are returned. I run thru this harris flush cycle a few times. And then I might squeeze my in line bulb until there is a definate but not serious pain in my colon. I release and squeeze a few times until I am sure there no more solution can be forced in without a more serious pain occuring.

Eddie

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Re: baby sitters enema

Author:
Elisabeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 11:51: pm

A babysitter gave an enema to me when I was nine. My mother left and she went right into the bathroom and seemed to know where it was. It was in the 1950s. I told my mother, but she didn't believe me. A different babysitter did not wait until my mother was out of the driveway before she had hauled me into my bedroom, pulled down my panties and put me over her knee for a long hard spanking for no reason I could see. I was eleven. My mother did not choose great babysitters.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 12:28: pm

My sister being 6 years older than me was usually my sitter along with a girl friend. The main purpose of her friend coming over was for them to exchange enemas and as a reward for agreeing not to tell mom they let me watch.

If they let me help by holding the bag I would also let her friend give me an enema.

Does this count as a baby sitter Enema?

[> [> Subject: Re: baby sitters enema

Author:
Marvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 03:19: pm

William,

How old were you?

Did either watching your sister or her friend receive an enema while holding the bag for them as they gave enemas to each other or receiving one from them give you an erection?

If it did what was their reaction?

Author:
Cosworth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 04:43: am

Yes, the ones they gave you do qualify as a babysitter enemas...

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 06:02: pm

My wife and I are both klismos as far back as childhood. My wife did a lot of baby sitting in junior high and high school in the 60s, and always looked in the bathrooms after the parents left. Back then, everyone used enemas and she found a variety of equipment. She would always tell me with a complete description of what kind of equipment each family had. She would sometimes try to engage the kids she was babysitting to talk about their enemas, sometimes with success. But she never ever gave any of them enemas herself.

Author:
Marvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 01:14: am

Eric,

In 1959, at age nine, I became a Klismo while receiving nine enemas in 14 days when hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy, after that I would snoop in neighbors homes and was able to find enema bulbs, bags, and douche bulbs in most of them. I was 13 in 1964 and was often hired to do lawn mowing and house setting which usually only involved pet care and take in the newspapers for four neighbors when they would be gone for weekends and occasionally up to two weeks for a vacation. All of them had various types of enema things and when they were away I, Klismo that I am, would use them to give myself enemas using the douche nozzle if it was from a bag and occasionally a large thick nozzle douche bulb. Id often imagine that the mother or an older daughter was giving them to me. During the summer between 11th and 12th grades there were two separate, two week times when I took the opportunity to take an enema every other day.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 12:54: pm

I was 8 when my sister started giving me my enemas and almost 9 when her friend got involved.

I never had an erection when it was just sis and me. When I was 10 and getting an enema on the bed from her friend while sis was expelling I had my first enema erection. She kept brushing against me with her fingers and it caused an erection. Nothing was said.

One time when I was 11 and her friend was staying with me alone I got an erection while standing over as she was receiving an enema from me on her back. She reached up an started playing with me and I came all over her belly.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012, 01:55: pm

Do you think it was made any more traumatic by the fact that a "stranger" who wasn't a doctor was giving the enema?

Author:
Clint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 12:47: am

When I was 4, I started having trouble with constipation. Mom took me to the doctor, and they told her to watch my diet, and when I hadn't gone in two days to start giving me squeeze bulb enemas to get things moving. A very pretty 23 year old girl named Kristy was my babysitter during this time. She was also a nursing student part time. Mom must have given Kristy the OK to give me an enema if I hadn't pooped by a certain hour. I don't remember being constipated when Kristy picked me up out of the living room floor and took me to the bathroom. I'd never been given an enema that I knew of, so I wasn't so concerened when Kristy pulled my superman underwear off. I watched her fill a big red apple shaped bulb in the sink, then she attached a white rounded nozzle with two holes in the tip. I still didn't know what I was in for. She spread a towel across the bathroom counter, then picked me up and layed me on my back. I saw her put Vaseline on the tip of the nozzle. I knew what that was from my encounters with Mom's thermometer. Kristy grabbed my ankles and raised my legs. I started to whimper because this is how my rectal temperature was taken. I felt a pressure at my butthole, then a really uncomfortable unvasion as Kristy slid the greasy nozzle far up into my rectum. I cried like there was no tomorrow. The came the sudden gush of warm water as Kristy squeezed the bulb. I tried hard to kick my legs, but she had a strong hold on me. Out came the nozzle with a slirp....a gurgling sound as she refilled.....then the discomfort of the nozzle going up my butt again. Another quick gush of tepid water followed and I was hysterical. Kristy tried hard to calm me with gentle talk, but that nozzle hurt and I was starting to cramp from the water. Another dreaded insertion and gush of water came, and Kristy quickly set me on the potty. I involuntarily squirted all of it out and made a huge mess on the floor. Kristy cleaned the mess up and gave me a bath. I was still crying a little in the tub. She dried me off and held me till I fell asleep. When I woke up, Kristy was gone and Mom was home. I don't know if Kristy told Mom she gave me an enema, but nothing was ever said of it. Kristy never gave me another enema, but she took my rectal temperature a couple times. It didn't hurt. But a few weeks after the enema, I got constipated again. Mom started to get the enema ready, but I went to the bathroom and strained till I pooped. I didn't want to have to go through that again.

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 12:07: am

My sister who is 8 years older than me was my sitter while my mom worked at night. My sister didn't want to babysit me. She wanted to go out with her friends, you couldn't really blame her in a way, but my mom had to work, no dad around. For almost 2 years when I was 7 to almost 9 she would give me an enema about once or twice a month. She said if I told our mother she make something up and I would get a good spanking for it. I do think she gave me an enema to get even for her not being allowed to go out and spoil her fun. Every now and then she would have a friend over to watch me get it. How my mom never found out on her own is beyond me. I still remember getting those enemas and today my sister and I are not close at all.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 04:39: pm

One time when I was sick my parents had a wedding to attend and got a distant cousin to babysit us. My younger sister fell asleep pretty soon but I stayed awake talking to Cathy. The enema bag was in plain sight in the bathroom as it had been used on me the day before. Cathy suddenly asked me if the enema was out for me. I shyly told it was and she asked if I'd had an enema today. I told her I hadn't as mom was too busy to do it. Cathy then asked if I would like for her to give me my enema. Without meeting her eyes I nodded. She went into the bathroom and prepared my enema. I got scared but didn't say anything when she came to get me.
In the bathroom she took off my pajamas and underwear and had me lie on the bathmat. She looped the cord on the enema bag over the door knob and knelt next to me. She carefully inserted the Vaseline coated nozzle and opened the clamp. Even though I was scared, it didn't hurt and I bravely took my enema without a word. Cathy was matter-of-fact about the whole thing. After cleaning me up she put me to bed. The next day when it came time for my enema my mom asked if I was going to be just as good for her as I had been with Cathy. I guess Cathy told her about her giving me an enema when my parents got home.

[> Subject: Did anyone ever get

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 12:12: pm

a "punishment" enema or suppository from a babysitter?

[> [> Subject: Re: Did anyone ever get

Author:
Water-Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 02:21: pm

Hi Sue:

If you read my story, you'll know that my baby sitter gave me my enemas when I was a kid. Sometimes if I acted up or misbehaved, she would give me a "punishment" enema which almost always made me behave and do as I was told. Sometimes the enema was accompanied with a spanking as well...

Author:
Water-Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:12: pm

When I was a young boy, my hot, young, and very sexy babysitter would give me enemas, spankings, rectal temps, and suppositories. She was a young nursing student and I was her unwilling guinea pig until I was old enough to appreciate the sexual gratification of such an anal erotic experience. She would turn me over her knee and take my temperature-rectally of course-before she would slide the long, fluted nozzle deep into my tight, young butt. At first I would kick, scream, cry, wiggle and squirm over her lap as the warm water filled the deepest, innermost depths of my butt and belly. As I got older, my resistance to the enemas declined because I realized that no matter how much I cried, begged, and pleaded with her to stop, I got an enema anyway. My sitter was several years older and bigger than I was and she held me down by force so I had no other choice but to lay across her lap and take what felt like Niagara Falls in my butt and belly. Sometimes if I resisted too much, she would spank me before she gave me the enema. As a matter of fact, the first orgasm I ever experienced was while she was giving me an enema and ever since then, I've been a big enema(and anal)freak. That first orgasm was unlike any feeling I had experienced in my life and as I got older, I began to enjoy being turned over her knee and have my young butt "cleaned out"...

As I neared puberty, I would actually fake constipation or a belly ache just so I could have such an intimate and erotic experience with my pretty baby sitter. It makes me wish I was 10 years old again! As an older guy, I still enjoy receiving (and giving) enemas with females, especially ones who have never had enemas before and are curious to feel the sensation. I use enemas not only for health reasons, but also for sexual satisfaction as well.

Who else got enemas from their baby sitters?

Author:
Eddie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 10:21: am

I cannot really be sure that I received an enema from a babysitter. However there seems to be a very faint memory of an elderly neighbor who sat with my sister and I one time. As I try to recall, she was a snoopy old grandmother type person. She found my mother's enema bag in the top of the bathroom cupboard. I just cant recall if she threatened my sister and me with an enema or she actually gave us each an enema.

But what I do recall is refusing to tell our mother why we never wanted this elderly woman to sit with us again!

Aside from this woman, we never had an enema or a threat of an enema from a babysitter. I was about 5 or 6 years old at the time.

One time as a youngster I was staying with my mother's sister. I'm not sure what the reason was. Anyway her two girls and I were riding their tricycle around the block and just out of sight of their house. All at once I felt the urge to poop. I could not suppress it and released a hard ball of poop in my pants. I was wearing short pants and some kind of underwear. That little ball dropped to the sidewalk and us kids ran back to their house. We explained to my Aunt what had happened. She promptly got the family enema equipment out and I was treated to a good enema. After the enema, the two cousins and I went back to the scene of the incident only to discover that someone had stepped on my poop and squashed it flat!
Eddie

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.