Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Enema games siblings play

Author:
Shelly
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012, 12:37: am

Sometimes, elder cousins, sisters and/or brothers get together to convince you into taking an enema from them.

Sometimes you suggest the same to them.

Or regroup every time a new cousin expresses a desire to participate.

The enema is given for fun. Not any medical reason.
It often may be sexually arousing but not explicit ally sexual.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enema games siblings play

Author:
buddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012, 11:57: am

not sure of the purpose of your message. why dont you begin by telling your experiences in this subject. we can then follow your lead. Little girls are always trying to get littleboys to play house or grown up and take enemas from mommy or are you interested in something else?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Brett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012, 10:32: pm

My older second cousin Erin liked to play doctor with me when we stayed at my grandmother's house during summers off school. She is two years older than me, and always insisted on being in the doctor/nurse role. There was an old hunting and fishing shack at the edge of the property, away from the house near the lake. My cousin and I played there all the time because nobody ever came there and we could have the run of the place as we liked. We played dare games sometimes, and I always seemed to be the one ending up naked in front of Erin.
We were playing nurse-patient one day, and she asked me if I had ever been given an enema. I didn't know exactly what it was then, and told her I hadn't. She took out a squeeze bulb syringe from her book bag she carried to the shack. Then she took out a small container of lotion. She started putting lotion on the nozzle, and I asked her where she got the syringe. She said she swiped it from the medicine cabinet at home, and it was used on her a few years earlier. She took the syringe by the bulb end, and told me "pull your underwear down and get down on your hands and knees." I did so without a fuss, because she'd already seen me naked a bunch of times. I felt her spread my cheeks, then a sudden poke as the slippery nozzle lunged forward up my rectum as far as it would go. It hurt a little and I let out a muffled "ouch!" She told me she was sorry, then squeezed the bulb, sending air high up into my bowels. It didn't hurt, just felt weird. She took the nozzle out and stuck it back up my butt, then squeezed more air up in me. She did it two more times, and I started getting bloated and cramping. I told Erin "stop, it hurts!" She told me if I let her do it two more times she's let me stick a thermometer up her butt. I bent back over and she stuck the syringe back in. I squeezed my cheeks together because it felt like I was going to fart on Erin. It really started to hurt. Erin rested her hand on my butt and said "you think this is bad, try having warm soapy water forced up in you like mom did me." I said "I don't want that." Erin squeezed the last bulb of air into me and pulled the nozzle out. I ran outside and farted it out. All the air didn't come out and I still felt a little bloated. Erin made good on her promise, and pulled down her panties for the thermometer. I was nervous because I'd never seen her naked below the waist. When she bent over, I could see her puffy vagina below her tight buns. My heart was racing a mile a minute.I spread her smooth buttcheeks and eased the tip of the thermometer at her pink star. I eased it forward a little and she said "angle it toward my stomach a little." I did and it went right in. It felt like it was drawn inside her when it was in about a third of the way. It felt weird holding that thermometer up her butt. She told me how long to leave it in, and when to pull it out. I let her take my rectal temperature after I took hers. When I went home that evening, I still had a bellyache till I farted all the air out.

[> Subject: An enema from cousins

Author:
shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012, 08:01: am

I got pencils pushed up my rear to amuse my cousins. One would hold open and the other insert it.
I also got enemas from them, sometimes with their friends doing it too.
I guess I loved it. Why would I keep on going over for more otherwise.

[> [> Subject: Re: An enema from cousins

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 02:03: pm

Shelly..I walked in on my sister and cousin and my sister was on her tummy laying on her bed and my cousin was sticking the back part of the felt pen in her anus..from then on all three of us was doing that whenever we see each other..

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 07:24: pm

Yes, I remember one of my school friends (in grade school) who would squirt a water pistol up his ass. A boy in high school enjoyed putting water in a plastic sun screen bottle and squeezing it in. All kinds of ways to improvise an enema. I tried a garden hose, but the water was so cold that my bowels closed and would not let the water in. What we would not do to get an enema. Did not have the nerve or money to buy a real enema bag then there was the problem of hiding it so we would not get caught

[> [> Subject: Re: Enema games siblings play

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013, 05:09: pm

Our group of girls played enema games through most of middle school and through high school, enjoying the adventures. One time, when in high school, while visiting the cousin of one of our group on their family's farm, we took enemas in the barn, and because her folks were not home for the day, went naked all day, even walked to the woods and took enemas there, splashed around in the cattle watering trough in an open field. Yes, we girls had a lot of fun during high school ... for us it was more than proms, sock hops, and things like that. But we never got our boyfriends involved in our games ... we were having too much fun on our own.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.