Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Watching me Expel

Author:
Brenda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 06:10: pm

Has anyone ever been given an enema where the giver wanted to watch you expel as thats what got them off? I experienced this once and the mental challenge of having to expel in front of someone was such a mental high... he got off on it and we were both satisfied. Im in so cal.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Watching me Expel

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 06:23: pm

renda,

I have been watched while expelling a number of times, both as a kid and as an adult, and have the 'results' checked also. I think people have a natural retisence to release when not in pricate, but the enema always makes it impossible to withold for more than a few minutes.

I cannot remember any of the givers getting excited though. They were only interested in the enema's efficacy.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Watching me Expel

Author:
Stephanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 11:41: am

Hi Brenda,

When me and my girlfriend play nurse/patient we poo into my white-plastic bedpan and check the results. We both like the look and smell of our poo. Enemas into a bedpan are ok, but a little messy. You can get a good bedpan off Ebay, no problem. It's basically having a dry toilet bowl on your bed. If you enjoy dirty poo smells you will love this method of play. Good luck , let us know how you get on please ! X

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Watching me Expel

Author:
jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 04:50: pm

you both sound like little children who,loveto play with their poop. how old are you ladies. it sure sounds repulsive

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 12:25: pm

As a child (and into my teens) I was ALWAYS watched on the potty. Very embarrassing and humiliating, but that was all part of my foster aunt's domination.

[> [> Subject: Watched on the potty

Author:
MT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 03:59: pm

I was always watched on the potty too. My mom would sit nearby and wait whilst I did my best but it was almost impossible to relax under such conditions. To make matters worse she would set a time limit. The penalty for failure was to be lifted of the potty, placed face down across her lap and given a glycerin suppository. As time began to run out she would keep reminding me of what the penalty was and how much time I had left. This intense psychological pressure rarely worked in such a stressful situation and I nearly always ended up over her lap, screaming and kicking, to be given the suppository.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Watched on the potty

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 12:25: pm

A! The misery of being a child - how did we ever survive it!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Watched on the potty

Author:
William to Sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 01:26: am

It isn't funny! I had the same experience as MT. We had outdoor toilet in our home and before my 12 I had to use potty in kitchen under mom's supervision. I had time limit too. If I didn't poop in 15 min, I had to go over mom's knee for suppo. The worst for me was visit any from neighbors or mom's friends, when I was sitting on the potty. It wasn't big deal for them and my mom - child on potty, usual thing - but, after my at least 9, I was mortified then.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Watched on the potty

Author:
JW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 05:36: pm

Interesting memory!! I had to deal with almost the same situation. I was allowed to go three days without a BM. On the third day a white enamel pitcher and an enema bag would be brought out and laid on the bathroom vanity. I too, would be given fifteen minutes on my potty to "bear down" and "go", my mother would stand over me saying those exact words "bear down". I never heard it called "pushing" until I was much older. For whatever reason the thing I found MOST humiliating was the grunting, I always grunted when I had a BM as a kid, and I hated having to grunt in front of my Mother! She only sat with me on the 3rd day, when I was the most constipated.
I always held back my pushing efforts so as not to grunt. I can remember times when I'd almost get my BM started and wishing she'd go away so I could really push and grunt like I needed to.
When the fifteen minutes were up I'd get an Ivory soap enema, usually laying on the bathroom floor. I'd then be put back on the potty chair and when the soapy enema water started to pour from me I'd be told to "bear down with the water, make the enema work".

Author:
Ten Eyes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 12:28: pm

Interesting. I recall that when I was a very young child (3 to 5) my mother would take me to the bathroom to "go grunty." THe grunting part was almost like a game, but I was probably too young to know what it meant to be embarrassed about anything.

Author:
michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 07, 2013, 11:34: am

My mother would give me a physic(laxative)if i did not have a bm that day and if the physic did not work buy the next day she would give me a suppository.Mom would tell me to wait ten or fifteen minutes for the suppository to start working and tell me to sit on the toilet and try the to move my bowels.Mom would be in the bathroom with me and after about ten minutes she would open the closet and get the enema bag out then she would get her famous pink fleecey fuzzy blanket and drape it over a hot radiator that was in the bathroom to heat the blanket.Mother would leave the bathroom and come back a few minutes later with a kettle of very warm soap sudsy warter and fill the red enema bag and tell me she was going to give me a good wram soap suds enema to get my bowels moving.Mom would then sit on a chair that she had placed across from the toilet and take the heated fleece blanket and drape it over her lap and have me lay on her warm blanket covered lap for a good warm enema.the enema bag would be hanging over mom right shoulder on a towel hook buldging with Ivory soap suds enema warter ready to enter my constiapted bowels.There a large vanity mirror on the bathroom door so i could see myself on moms blanket covered lap getting a good warm soapy enema from mom and her red Davol enema bag.Mom was very gentel and loving when she gave me an enema.Most times it two or three enemas to make sure i was cleaned.I wish could go back to those times in the bathroom with mom her warm fleecey blanket and red enema bag getting a gentel loving enema from my loving mom.I got to love the smell of the almost hot fuzzy blanket nad the smell of Ivory soap and the rubber enema bag andthe sent of mom.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012, 11:02: am

I wasn't being sarcastic (well, not much) -
Most of you know that I had very much the same kind of experiences as a child. I certainly remember the time limit and the fear of the impending suppository, paralyzing my bowels and ensuring that I would definitely get the suppository, seemingly as punishment for not being able to push any dirt out "there and then".

Author:
MT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012, 04:42: pm

Yes, it definitely felt like a punishment, even though it may not have been intended to be one.

Author:
Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 12:59: pm

I received many suppositories for constipation in my early years but never had an enema. My mum would often catch me with my legs crossed holding back in a corner somewhere. I remember she would pull me close to her, uncross my legs and check the back of my trousers or shorts for marks or smells. She would then often feel my tummy to see if there were tell tale lumps indicating my need to poop. Next I'd end up laid down across her lap on my back in the nappy changing position. My shorts and pants would come down and a suppository would be inserted and held in place. Unlike many others here (from posts I have read) I was never allowed to go off and play until it worked. I would be held over her knees (often crying and screaming) until she deemed me ready to perform. She would often lay a nappy/diaper or towel under me and I would have to strain hard into said nappy until I had been properly and the results check thoroughly (not easy when you are constipated). If I didn't do enough she would sometimes repeat the process. As I grew I would be allowed to expell on the pot or 'big' toilet - but I was always watched. I don't think there was ever any sexual element involved on her part, it was just a pre=occupation with my bowel habits. Today of course I find this scenario and others that I 'endured' while growing up something of a turn on.

Author:
NY Gil (love it)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 01:10: pm

I have been fortunate as over the years, as an 'enema dom', I have given large volume enemas to a good number of ladies. They are told in advance that I will be there when the enema is working, making them do such unladylike things for me. Some try to hold back, out of embarassment. If that's the case, I merely pick up the enema bag and start to refill it, with the warning to her if she is not expelling by the time the enema bag is full again, she will get another enema, this time with the bardex. Works everytime

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 01:46: pm

I had an upbringing very much like Graham, and I was watched on the toilet after a suppository until I was 11. I'm doing the same with my little girl. Like my mother, I examine her dooey every time she does some, noting the quantity and checking for abnormalities.

Author:
Giovanni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 02:03: pm

And you are doing a good job, Sue! Be sure about it.

Author:
Erik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 04:32: am

When my brothers or me were constipated in childhood, Mom used enema. Watching of result was part of the procedure always until our 15-16. It was embarrassing but it was part of "be kid"

Author:
Jeffrey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 09:36: am

When my Mom gave me enemas as a kid until about 16 she always stayed there as I expelled it and checked the toilet bowl when I was finished to judge how effective it had been. Also on a number of occasions when 2 my cousins and I were being given enemas one boy after the other, my next younger cousin would be receiving his enema in the bathtub from his mother while I was on the toilet expelling mine.

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 10:00: am

Observing others getting enemas in our household, when I was a child, in 50's-60's, was pretty commonplace.

During the summer, mom liked to administer the enemas out-of-doors, near the outdoor privy (we had both indoor and outdoor facilities). Mom would announce that "today is enema day" and we had to be ready (that meant being naked) when she called. If we were going to have an outdoor enema, my brothers would simply undress by the privy (in the summer, often they'd often wear nothing more than gym shorts) while us girls would get undressed in the house, don a robe, then meet mom by the privy where we'd hang the robe on a hook on the two-holer building.

Sometimes when mom had a real production line going for the five of us getting enemas, I'd end up sitting next to my brother expelling. We didn't think anything of that situation, even when we were in high school.

Our indoor bathroom was quite small so mom gave enemas in the kitchen and we'd take our turns expelling.

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 10:08: pm

In my childhood we had two-holer outdoor privy. Numerous times my older brother and me were sitting there side-by-side expelling. It was usual situation before brother left home. He was 18 then and I was 16.

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 01:19: pm

Enemas were no secret in our household in the 1950s and early 1960s ... and often, when one got an enema, we all, 3 brothers and 2 sisters, got an enema. Mom felt that was a good way to keep one siblings from giggling about what happened to the other.

I sometimes wonder if she didn't like the "production-line" style of administering enemas ... everyone undressed in the kitchen of our farm house where she usually had a huge bucket of water, enough for the first round of enemas for all of us.

When we were finished taking the first soapy enema, usually a quart or so, we could either use the indoor bathroom or run to the outdoor privy. there was something thrilling about running naked from the house to the two-holer, about 40 yards.

Mom usually administered two rounds of soapy enemas, two rounds of clear water rinses. We expelled the second clean water enema in the bathroom in the house and if mom felt it was clear enough, we were excused. If not, we got another.

While maybe there was some discomfort about taking an enema and expelling in a group, none of use were uncomfortable with being naked in front of each other. We often went skinny dipping in the river on our farm (even through high school), and we had a shower behind the house that was used often during the summer. We did a lot of work in the field and mom would not let us eat supper until we had washed off all the field dust and grime.

All in all, we had a very good life on the farm. I miss it. I wish my kids had had a chance to grow up in the same lifestyle I did. I loved returning home for the summer during college ... nothing changed, and that was good.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 01:27: pm

WOW, I had the same life experience. Back in the "good old days," when we lived on the farm where there was little exposure to the outside world, enemas during the summer were given by the outhouse which was about 30 yards from the house late Saturday afternoon. And all us kids got them at the same time, the same way. Mom had her 12-ounce bulb syringe and a 10-quart bucket of soapy water to tend to the three of use. We were told simply to undress, hang our clothes on the nails on the side of the outhouse, bend over and take what mom delivered.

Even when Sis and I were in HS, the ritual was just the same ... and we didn't think anything of it.

We would undress ... she would bend over, hands on her knees, legs spread, mom would lube the nozzle, insert it the first time very slowly, and squeeze gently. She repeated this several times, then made my sister stand for a while as I got my enema the same way. Obviously I watched her as she got the enema, she watched as I got mine ... and my little sister, two years younger than me, was always last. Because we had a two-holer, often times my sister and I ended up sitting side-by-side in the outhouse, expelling.

Mom usually gave a second round of soapy enemas until the water was all used up, then refilled the bucket with clear water, and administered two or three rinse enemas.

People today question everyone using the same enema equipment ... then it wasn't amazed... back then we had one syringe, plenty of petroleum jelly, and obviously plenty of water. The enema process for the three of us usually took about an hour or so.

After supper, usually about 7 p.m., we took our Saturday baths, also outside, all at the same time, washing each other's backs.

Life was so different, so much more simple back then, and obviously, a lot more innocent.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Watching me Expel

Author:
Martin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 01:32: pm

In 50's, we lived on a farm way out in the country where there were not too many visitors and, because our house was set well back from the seldom-traveled road, we had had a lot of privacy.

I can remember, when we were preschool and even in the pre-teens, on hot summer days, instead of bathing in the hot bathroom, my two sisters and I would wash up outside, soaping ourselves and then using the garden hose to rinse.

We didn't feel to self conscious about our bodies because we had seen each other nude so often, it really didn't seem unusual. However, we didn't talk about this with our friends because they would always joke about seeing their brothers or sisters bathing. We thought they were the unusual ones.

We respected each other's privacy as we got older, but even occasionally when I was in late high school and my sisters would come home from college, we would go skinny dipping in the river which ran through our property.

One thing about our parents, they treated us equally. When one person got sick, it seemed that all were considered to be sick and got some sort of medicine.

This even happened when we got enemas. If anyone was sick or couldn't go to the bathroom, we all got enemas.

We would go into the kitchen to undress during the winter or we would do this outside during the summer when it was warm. Mom always said there was no reason to hide in the house when there was so much wide open space and it was also cooler outdoors.

When we were very young, we got enemas with the bulb syringe, but as we got older, we'd receive them from the enema bag which was hung from the towel rack in the kitchen or from the clothesline outside. We'd all undress and wait our turn, watching as the other got his or her enema.

My older sister, Jane, confided one time that she sometimes faked being sick so she would get an enema. I told her that I fantasized about giving her an enema. We both laughed about that, looking forward to that day.

The last time we got a group enema was during the previous Christmas holiday. My sisters were both home from college. The oldest, age 22, said she was getting a stomach ache and it wasn't from any "woman" problem.

"When's the last time you went to the bathroom," mom asked.

"I think it was three days ago," she said.

"I think you need an enema," she said. "Don't you?"

Sis agreed, asking if she should go into the bathroom.

"You're not that old yet, young lady," mom said. "In fact, as long as we're all here, I think this would be a good time for all of you to get an enema, don't you?"

We sort of disagreed, but didn't really disagree as mom went to the bathroom to retrieve the enema syringe and bag. She then mixed up a sink full of warm water, mixed in a small amount of Ivory soap flakes and said, "Okay, girls, young man, time to undress."

"Right here?" we protested, half-heartedly, trying to sound like we didn't want to, but yet didn't want to miss out on this family ritual. We all sort of stood around the kitchen table and took off our, shoes, socks, shirts and slacks, getting down quickly to our underwear, then just stood there.

"Oh, just throw your clothes in the basket there and I'll wash them when we're all done," mom said. "That includes the underwear."

We obediently doffed our underwear, the girls also slipping out of their bras. Jane had fully developed into woman with full breasted the dipped just a little, but still showed her full youthful beauty. Sue, 20, had maintained her "twin peaks" through daily workouts in the gym and playing junior varsity basketball in college.

"Okay Jane, you're the one who couldn't go, you're first," she pointed to my older sister who obediently took a kneeling position on a kitchen chair and leaned over the table, stretching out just a bit with her breasts just touching the table, causing her nipples to harden. Mom spread her cheeks, spread a liberal amount of petroleum jelly and then inserted the syringe before lifting it about a foot or two above my sister's butt.

As the water began to flow, I could see that my sister was enjoying it, although she fainted a bit of discomfort, but kept moving her body on the kitchen table. Mom stopped the flow a couple times, but finally emptied the entire 48 ounces of fluid into her offspring. Jane climbed off the chair and walked cautiously to the bathroom which was just next to the kitchen.

With that, Sue took her turn. She wanted her enema standing up, bending over at the waist to allow mom to make the preparations, jumping just a bit when mom's finger slipped into her butt hole while applying the jelly.

With the nozzle inserted, mom opened the clasp and the liquid flowed for the second time. Sue liked to take her enemas standing up because this gave her a change to move he legs a bit if cramps began to come. She would always do a little dance, sort of on her tiptoes. She had started doing this when she was about 12 or 13. She said it made her relax, but I think this helped her enjoy the enema as it flowed into her body.

The liquid flowed into her quite easily and she accepted all the water in just a couple minutes. Mom said the hold it for a while, then told her to use the downstairs bathroom because Jane was not yet done. This left only me. Mom loaded the bag again, telling me to take "the position I wanted." I preferred to simply bend over, putting my hands on my knees.

With that the jelly was applied and the hose inserted, causing a warm sensation through my body and causing my penis to become erect. My sisters always took notice of this when they had their enemas, but never said anything, believing any comments like this would end our common enema sessions which we all seemed to enjoy. I was not overly endowed, but it was enough to feel good when I brushed against the cold edge of the kitchen table.

Just as I was finished taking the last of the water, my sister came out of the bathroom, allowing me to use this room. I walked by her and she reached out, grabbing my extended appendage as mom's back was turned. This also began the second, and sometimes a third round of enemas, these to rinse. Once we produced a clean flow of water it meant we were cleaned out.

After we were pronounced clean, we would shower and get into fresh clothes. My sisters said they would continue this ritual if they had families and asked if I would do the same.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Watching me Expel

Author:
Vincent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 02:55: am

I was born in the 60's and my sister and I got cleansing enemas every Sunday afternoon from the time we were 3 or 4 until we left home for college. Enemas were given by my mother mostly to keep us regular, but as we got into our teenage years the sexual component became an issue, mostly for me because I would get an erection when receiving and enema. Mother was a free spirit and believed sex was something that should be out in the open and not some taboo subject. Both my sister and I received our enemas together fully nude and when I began to get an erection Mom used it as an educational experience for Julie, my sister. She explained to both of us that an erection was a normal biological response designed to allow the human species to reproduce. It was normal and nothing to be ashamed of, it was simply part of life.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 09:18: am

While neither my mom or my sister stayed with me when I was expelling there where occasions when they were present.

If either of them was going to have an enema after mine than they took them while I was on the throne. So while they were not watching me expel I was watching them getting there "treatment" as mom liked to call enemas.

Author:
to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 10:39: am

How old were you and your sister then?

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 12:10: pm

My sister is 6 years older than I am, and as far back as I can remember she was always around when mom gave me a treatment. Like wise I was there when she received hers. Sometimes even when mom gave herself a treatment.

Usually she helped mom by filling the bulb for her and when I was 8 with mom present she would give me the bulb. by the time I was she was my only enema giver. If instructed by mom to give me an enema when I got home from school she would use the bulb on herself while I expelled. Later it was the bag.

She always liked enemas and would take always take one after me since the equipment was already used and mom wouldn't know.

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 06:35: pm

I was always given an enema over mom's lap. Always effective. Mom never stayed but always checked the results. Do to the impactation, it usually didn't take long to expell. Sometimes it hurt so bad I'd try to release it slowly at first but due to fighting the enema solution it was coming regardless of how much I tried to hold back.

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 01:15: pm

When I was 12 years old, I had the most embarrassing experience of my life up to that time. It was summer and there had been an illness going around our neighborhood. We and the Benderís, another family in the neighborhood, had the same family doctor. I had come down with whatever was going around and so had the two Bender children. Cathy and Tom, 11 and 13, which resulted in back to back appointments. My mother and I were called in first and at the end of my examination the doctor gave my mother two prescriptions and also prescribed an enema for me when we got home. As we were leaving the office the Benders were taken in. We walked about two blocks to a pharmacy to get the prescriptions filled. And while we were waiting for them the Benders came in to get prescriptions filled. As we waited Mrs. Bender told my mother that she needed to give her two children enemas and that she didnít have an enema bag at home and would need to buy one but wasnít sure what to get. My mother offered to help her select one and she ended up selecting an open top Duvol bag

After completing our purchases we all rode home together on the bus. As we went Mrs. Bender confided to my mother that she had never given an enema or taken one herself. She said that she had been given several by her mother when she was quite young but didnít know how to give one. My mother told her that the doctor had ordered a soap suds enema for me and she needed to give it to me and follow it up with a rinse enema, Mrs. Bender said that she had been advised to do the same thing, give soapsuds enemas. Much to my distress my mother invited her come over and observe her giving the enema to me and, adding to that distress, she suggested that after I had the first enema that she, Mrs. Bender, could give me a second enema because she needed the experience before she gave them to her children and that another enema would be needed to clear any residual soap out of me, then after my enemas she would go with her and help her give her children their enemas

Shortly after my mother and I arrived home Mrs. Bender came to the house and she and my mother took me into the bathroom. I was told to completely undress and sit on the closed toilet while my mother showed Mrs. Bender how my enema was prepared. A bar of Ivory soap was put into the bag and it was filled a little, then the top rolled over and the bag was shaken vigorously then opened and filled with more water allowing the bar of soap to remain floating in the bag. It was then hung from a towel rod and I was told to get onto the floor mat on my back and pull my legs up and back exposing myself. I was so embarrassed and felt so ashamed to have Mrs. Bender see all of me. I knew what was going to happen regardless of my pleas for privacy and not to have the enema, bit I also knew that it could not be avoided. Like all the enemas my mother gave me, it would be painful and relentlessly given with the bag hung high resulting in too much pressure, and with the bar of soap remaining in the bag, very, very soapy. As I lay there on my back my mother and Mrs. Bender knelt on the floor beside me and mother had her hold my legs back and look closely as she lubricated, first the outside and then inside of my anus with her finger, and then the enema nozzle. Then she pushed the nozzle into me and opened the clamp. When the enema started flowing I yelled that I didnít want an enema and reached down and pulled the nozzle out. Enema sprayed everywhere, all over my mother, Mrs. Bender and the bathroom. My mother closed the clamp and then spanked the daylights out of me. Even though I already had some enema in me, the bag was refilled because my mother said that I hadnít had much to start with and I had wasted a lot of the enema and I would be taking it all.. The nozzle was put back in and she ask Mrs. Bender to hold it in me while she held my hands so I couldnít pull it out again. As was typical of all the enemas my mother gave and took herself once started they werenít stopped until it was all in regardless of how much it hurt and I cried, begged and pleaded for it to stop. Finally the bag emptied and I was put on the toilet for expelling in front both, mother and Mrs. Bender.

With the exception of no soap, the enema Mrs. Bender gave me followed the same procedure as the one my mother gave me, the bag was re-hung from the high towel rod, I was placed on the bathroom floor on my back and my legs pulled up and back, the nozzle was put into me and the clamp opened, and the flow continued till the bag emptied. When it was over we all went to the Bender house because I couldnít be left home alone, and the enemas were given to the two children. I didnít see what was done but from the crying and begging I heard coming from the bathroom it could not have been any different than what happened to me

Afterwards I was red with embarrassment every time I saw Mrs. Bender and did everything I could to avoid her.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 04:34: pm

Andrew, I infer from your description that the doctor did not describe how the enema should be given, and at that age one is not likely to ask. However, if soap is to be used in the enema, presumably a castile package is better and not ivory dissolved in substantial quantities and left in the bag. Also, of course the bag should not be hung very high, and flow should be stopped momentarily when cramps occur. Probably at age 12 a full bag should not be given, especially with the soap and high pressure. As a kid, though, one infers that one's parents know what the doctor means when prescribing an enema and whatever is done is not to be questioned.

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 06:55: pm

Yes, my mother always watched as I expelled. She wanted to know that the enema brought forth the desired result. No big deal. I got an enema every week or two. This was normal. Nothing to be ashamed of. As I got older I even begain to enjoy it.

Author:
Danny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 02:24: am

Mom usally give us boys twice a month. we have to strip for a bath and line up and kneel on the floor with our heads down as she insert and fills us. then we can release on the toilet as another brother is getting filled.we rotate until the water comes out clear. We boys are 17, 16 (me!), 12 and 9.

Author:
Joan to Danny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 02:36: am

Your mother is a smart lady. I believe regular enemas prevent colon cancer and also stomach problems. The way teenagers eat junk food they need a regular cleansing. I give my boys (14 & 17) enemas once a week. Usually on Saturday afternoon. When the enema is ready I call the first one to the bathroom. He has to be down to his underpants at this time. In the bathroom he takes off his underpants and I give the enema. When the first is finished I refill the enema bag and call the other boy and use the same procedure. Since expelling an enema can sometimes exhaust the child I have them take one hour of naptime when finished. Since this has been a regular routine for many years there is no protest from the boys. This is just how it has always been. This also gives mothers a chance to view their children's physical development on a regular basis.

Author:
Then watchihg of expelling...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 12:04: pm

http://imgsrc.ru/iwill2011/28959163.html#bp

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 09:14: pm

It's really humiliating having to expel in front of a young female X-ray technologist after she's given you a barium enema. If having a cute 20 something brunette stick 5 1/2 inches of nickel diameter nozzle up your butt, then inflate a balloon in you...isn't enough humiliation?....then have her pull it back out and watch you run practically naked to an openly visible commode, where you shit that chalky stuff back out and get it all over yourself and everything nearby. NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING!

Author:
Robin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012, 01:36: pm

One beautiful summer day when I was about 11 years old my mom's sister and her two sons came over to our house for a visit. My cousins where about my age and they brought their new super squirters with them. While my aunt and my mom sat out on the deck visiting we, kids, were playing. It wasn't long before the boys filled their super squirters with water and were chasing me with them trying to get me wet. I ran into the house for protection because I knew they wouldn't squirt me there. I wanted to get them back so I started looking everywhere for something to squirt then with and I ended up in our bathroom. Looking under the washbasin I found the small enema syringe mom used to use on my sister and me for enemas. That just might work, I thought so I filled it up with water and went back out to seek my retribution on the boys. Everything was going fine until my mom noticed what I had. She wasn't happy about that and called me over and asked me if I knew what that syringe was for. Of course I knew but for some reason I told her no. "OK, young lady I will show you" she said. She asked my aunt to excuse her for a few minutes while she reminded me what it was for.

She took me in to the bathroom, took a bar of Ivory soap and put it into the warm water in washbasin. She then filled up the syringe with the soapy water. She sat down and told me to come over and lay across her lap. At that moment I knew what she wanted to do and I didn't want that. I tried to run but she grabbed my arm and before I knew it, I was laying across her lap. As she lifted my skirt and started to pull down my panties I started to object, "mommie I don't want that, please don't." I cried as I tried to pull up my panties. "Lay still young lady, you are going to remind you what this is for, I am going to give you an enema with it. This is not a toy." she said. Instead of just laying there and cooperating I started to kick and cry. "Stop it or I'll give you something to cry about". mom said., but I kept fighting and crying that I didn't want an enema until I felt a loud hard smack on my bare bottom. Oh did it hurt but the next couple hurt even more. I quit fighting but didn't stop crying. Through my tears I begged her not to give me an enema. I didn't realize it but everyone in the back yard heard me. Before I knew it I felt the little black nozzle of the syringe slid into my butt hole. Next I felt the warm water enter into me as mom squeezed the red bulb and I screamed "I don't want an enema.". That didn't stop mom as she gave me another 4 bulbs full. Finally she left me up and told me to use the commode. She told me that after I was done I could take a bath and put on clean clothes and came back outside.

Later when I came outside I sat there with mom and my aunt. Aunt Helen had also made her sons sit there. As I sat there with them Aunt Helen asked me if my enema made me feel better. No sooner did she asked me that question she was sorry that she did because the boys started laughing and saying "Robin got an enema, Robin full of poop" My aunt realized that I was embarrassed by the boys teasing and she told them to stop it and apologize to me. They both said they were sorry but every time they looked at me they giggled. Finally my aunt said," OK boys, when we get home I am going to give both of you enemas. Maybe I should ask Robin if she wants to come over and watch you get enemas. What do you think?" That made both of them stop laughing and they both quickly said no.

Later that night as I laid in my bed I couldn't help thinking across town my cousins were laying across my aunts lap as she gave them their enema. I laid there a long time enjoying that thought. While I laid there another thought came to me. If it wasn't for the spanking the enema didn't feel bad, in fact the more I thought about it I decided it felt pretty nice.

A week later my aunt brought the boys over again for another visit and we were playing. While playing I remembered that they were to get enemas after they went home the previous week and I couldn't help but ask them how did they like their enemas. Neither one would answer me so I kept teasing them about the enemas. Tommy, my older cousin said "We didn't get enema only girls got enemas." Well you know how kids are and pretty soon we were calling each other names. Our moms overheard us and came out to see what was wrong. I looked at my aunt and asked "Aunt Helen , did you give Tommy and Jimmy enemas, Tommy said you didn't. He said only girls get enemas, that not true is it?" She said yes they both got enemas and if they aren't careful they will get another one tonight.

Soon we were all sitting around the kitchen table blaming each other for the fuss. Aunt Helen asked who started the argument and I blamed the boys for teasing me about my enema and they blamed me. Finally my aunt looked at my mom and asked her what she thought they should do to end the argument. Mom said "Maybe all three of them need enemas." Aunt Helen then said "OK boys, so you want another enema. Jane can I use you enema bulb and give these boys an enema right now?" To my surprise my mom said "Yes you can but only if you give Robin enema also."

Before we knew it, mom went into the bathroom and got out the red bulb syringe and filled washbasin with warm soapy water. Aunt Helen marched all three of us into the bathroom and had us stand in line. All three of us kids tried to talk our way out of it but it was of no use, we were doomed. She asked who wanted to get their enema first and the boys both said that I should be first and I said the boys should be first.

Aunt Helen said "Jimmy, you are the oldest, you are almost 12 so maybe you should be first". He protested and said I should be first since it was my fault. Tommy quickly agreed. Aunt Helen looked at me and asked me who should be first. I said, "Tommy because he called me enema girl." "OK Tommy come here." Aunt Helen said. Tommy tried to get away but his fate was sealed. I watch wide eyed as my aunt pulled him across her lap, pulled down his shorts and his underwear. He was crying and kicking his feet trying avoid his enema. As he was fighting I saw his penis. I never saw one before and I was mesmerized by the sight of it. I wanted to ask what it was and why didn't I have one but I didn't. I snapped out of it when my aunt smacked his bare bottom to get him to cooperate. She gave him several smacks before he quit fighting. Next she spread his cheeks, applied some Vaseline and slid the little black nozzle into his bottom. Both Jimmy and I watched every move Aunt Helen did as Tommy got his enema. After seeing his spanking before his enema I told myself that I wouldn't fight it, I didn't want a spanking. After several bulbs she told Tommy that he could go to the commode let it out but if he let any drip out he would get another enema. He ran to the commode crying but he didn't lose a drop and expelled in commode.

As Tommy was relieving himself Aunt Helen looked at my mom and asked her if she wanted to give Jimmy his enema. She said she would and Jimmy started to cry. Aunt Helen said, "Jimmy drop your pants and you underwear and go lay across Aunt Jane's lap. I want you to take your enema like a big boy. You don't want Aunt Jane to spank you, like I spanked Tommy do you?" He did as he was told to, trying to keep himself covered but again I couldn't get my eyes off of his penis as he laid across my mom's lap. He did not fight but he cried as she gave him his enema. When she was done and told him to go to the commode. As he ran to the commode, I was shocked to see his penis had gotten bigger. I wanted to know what happened but I decided that this wasn't the right time. I saw Tommy hardly could sit on commode before expelling.

Then it hit me, I was going to receive an enema and my cousins were going to watch as I got it. Suddenly I had an idea, I wasn't going to fight it and I wasn't going to cry like the boys did. As I walked up for my turn, my mom asked my aunt if she wanted to give me my enema. She said, "Yes I would like to, you know I have never given a girl an enema and Robin is so sweet. I know she will show my boy how a big girl takes enema, won't you Robin?" All I could say was yes. I put on my bravest face, tried to smile and walked up to her. I lifted my skirt and lowered my panties and laid across her lap. I tried to do it without letting the boys see much of me. As I laid across her lap and waited, I wanted to cry because of the embarrassment but I didn't. It took all my effort but I kept the smile on my face as I looked at my cousins.. I was going to show the boys how a big girl took her enema. Aunt Helens hands felt so nice and cool as I felt her spread my cheeks, then she rubbed my rectum with Vaseline. I was surprised as she pushed her finger into my rectum to insure that I was well lubed. I still remember how good it felt as she slid the nozzle into me and slowly squeezed the warm water into my bowels. After she put four bulbs into me she asked me if I wanted to use the commode. I really didn't want anymore but I wanted to show up the boys and I told her "Will you give me some more?" She gave me two more bulbs and then told me that I better use the commode. Again I wanted to run but not wanting the boys to know how bad I had to go I took my time, I bent over and pulled up my panties and slowly walked to the commode. Unknown to the boy I was squeezing my cheeks as tight as I could trying not to leak.

Later as we sat a the table having ice cream my aunt couldn't stop complementing me on the way I took my enema, she said I took my enema better than a lot of grown ups do. I have often wondered how often my cousins got enema and did their penis always get bigger

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012, 02:37: pm

Good story-well written. Did you ever see your cousins getting enemas again? And did anyone ever explain to you why their penises got bigger or did you figure it out by yourself?

Author:
Robin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 10:30: am

I never saw their enemas again but I know Aunt Helen gave them until 16. She didn't secret about it and both, Tommy and Jimmy, were very embarrassed and sitting with red faces, when Aunt Helen spoke with my mom in my presence and told something boys were cleaned last Saturday.

Author:
SudsySteve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 08:43: pm

With a previous GF with whom I shared many fantastic enemas over many years we several times watched each other expel. Sometimes I would get shy after some expulsions and ask her for some privacy but I had and it appears she also had no problem with me watching her expulsions and often rubbing her back along with it. It was a great expression of intimacy and really brought us closer than I can imagine most couples achieve in a lifetime of vanilla sex.

And no we did not play with poop as some previous posts may suggest, but I am still amazed at how effective a good enema is at cleansing the bowel and watching your partner helps you to see first hand how you are helping them from a health perspective and you can appreciate with them the good vibes only a lovingly administered enema can provide.

Author:
Bottms-Up-TX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 12:01: am

I had a colonic about 3 mo ago and was having a difficult time of it. The therapist had me get up and sit on the toilet and try to expel. When that didnt work, she reached behind me and put a couple fingers in me and held them there for a few min. It did the trick and got me going. Anyone else have that done. Was kind of embarrassing to have to poop thru sombodys fingers. But it worked

Author:
Kyle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 11:07: pm

Bottoms-Up, did she give you a machine colonic, or a high colonic with a colon tube? My therapist gives me machine colonics, and when she inserts the speculum, it usually goes in a pretty good distance...3 1/2 to 4 inches. I asked her why it had to go in so far, and she told me a more "complete" insertion helps peristalsis and prevents leakage around the speculum. It doesn't hurt, but you're definitely aware something's up there for the first few minutes. She said almost any insertion past the internal sphincter is going to involuntarily induce peristalsis to some degree. All of my colonics have gone fairly well.

Author:
BottmsUp-TX
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 08:31: am

Ws a gravity colonic. kind of like an enema given on a toilet but you are laying down over the basin and you go around the tube without removing it. Don't know how far the tube goes in but guess 2-3 in. Has these big glass funnel-like containers on the wall. Usually fills them 4 times.

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012, 02:09: pm

I was 5 years old and suffered from encopresis and was put on a treatment. I was to get enemas and had no clue what they were. My older sisters who were 17 and 11 helped mom give the enemas and suppositories. My older bother who was 15 walked past the bathroom where the door was wide open and saw me crying getting the enemas. As I sat expelling the enema someone was in the bathroom with mom preparing the next one I was to get.

Author:
Ariana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 08:41: pm

I doubt 5-year-old boy has any embarrassment in front members of family

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2į F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.