Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Castor oil before the enema

Author:
Eddie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 10:22: am

Three days ago I felt the need for an enema. I like the JBL enemas because of the very slow fillings. Anyway I filled my bag completely full. It holds about 6.5 quarts of water. I only took in about half of it before expulsion. Then I took the remainder. The solution was soap and a little salt. As it happened I was unable to do a clear water filling as I had planned on doing because of an unexpected interruption. There simply was not enough free time to do the clear water rinse. Surprisingly there was only a slight irratation from the remaing soapy enema water. I knew that I needed further cleansing as I still felt somewhat "BLAW". My stomach seemed bloated and needed to be emptied somehow.

I went one day like that, again not having had time for a good enema cleansing. So yesterday as soon as I arose from my bed I took a dose of castor oil about a half hour before taking my enema. This time I decide to use my colon tube and my 6 quart Klystra enema bag. I only used a salt solution for this session. I hung my klystra bag on a bar less then two feet from the bed top. This makes for a very slow and very slight pressure, (sometimes I will lift my bag a foot higher but not usually necessary). Even at such a low height of less then two feet from the hanger, I can get a complete filling of 6 quarts most times. Anyway I started my enema flowing. After about 4 quarts I had to expel. Again I was interrupted and could complete the session that I had planned. About an hour later the castor oil kicked in another expulsion was necessary. I had about 4 expulsions that day.

Now today I may take a couple of large and slow enemas. Hopefully there will be no interruptions.

Eddie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Castor oil before the enema

Author:
Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 10:40: am

Indeed, the combination of swallowing a good dose Castor Oil and later taking a high enema gives a good clean out, but I think that it may be better after having gulped the customary 2 oz Castor Oil to wait at least two hours before taking the enema.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Castor oil before the enema

Author:
eddie to Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 01:15: pm

Possibily you are right Ricini. I just now finished taking a 6 quart enema. I was able to take all except a couple of cups full of enema water. After this enema is all expelled I hope to take another one. I expelled a half dozen marble sized feces. The rest was mostly just colored water. I wanted to see how well the castor oil worked cleaning me out after the hi volume enema yesterday. My belly is grumbling as I type this out. I presume from gas moving about. I took my enema syringe down and allowed a back flow....A harris flush in efect, several times. Several bubbles escaped as I hoped they would. I then allowed the water to flow back in and saw that more water did enter my colon as I hoped that it would. I was in the simms position all during the process. A couple of times I lifted my enema bag arms length. So then it was no more then length of my arm above my colon. With the flow indicator I noticed that often there was parystaltis back flow action even against that increased enema bag hight. This action excersis the colon muscles and this is a good thing at anytime especially when a person gets to be elderly as I am.

As I thought, Another expulsion was ready to make its escape. a huge bubble of gas came with it. Now I am ready for a second large volume enema to see if I can expell only clear water.

I thank every one who expresses their interest in enemas and how best to take them.

Eddie

[> Subject: Re: Castor oil before the enema

Author:
larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 11:54: am

eddie I would like to talk to you about your enemas what is your email

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.