Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2░ F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: enemas from mother

Author:
Eddie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012, 06:58: pm

Mother used to give enemas at least once a month. It was a regular combination syringe. But after I saw a JBL sit on syringe,I began to crave enemas more often. Seems like that I had dreams of her making me take enemas from a JBL enema bag. The only place I ever read about JBL bags was in a woman's magazine. There was a big headline on this advertisement asking, "Did you ever have an internal bath?" And there was a picture of a nurse holding a JBL bag. This was well over sixty years ago. I believe the nurse's name was Margret Kissack. The picture in that magazine is still quite vivid in my memory yet today.
JBL enemas are very gentle and seem to be quite slow with few cramps. The nozzle is made so it acts much like a small butt plug. Any urge to evacuate is stifled and as soon as it lessens more enema solution is injected.

Mother never had a JBL bag, but I'm sure she would used it on me if she had one. Sometimes I would tell her, "I'm all bound up and needed an enema." Always, ten minutes later we were in the bathroom and I was getting a much needed enema. Sometimes I would be looking at the enema bag section in one of the catalogs. And if she happened to look over my shoulder and saw what I was looking at, A few minutes I would be called to the bathroom for, guess what? That's right, a good enema.
Eddie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: enemas from mother

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012, 08:36: pm

Margaret Kissack was the spokswoman for B F Goodrich and their Miller Division. They might have made a sit-on bag, but I've never seen or heard of one.

The JBL Cascade was made by Tyrell Hygenic Institute and was often promoted as an 'internal bath'.

The standard JBL kit included both adult and childrens' nozzles, so one can conclude that the JBL could be used for youngsters as well as adults.

I wonder how easy it would have been to get a child to sit on it though.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Jeremy (I got so)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 02:22: am

http://imgsrc.ru/iwill2011/28959163.html#bp

Author:
John A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 09:23: pm

I got enemas with one of those, and it was an original. When my mother told me to stand up on the little stool and sit down on the enema bag on the counter top, I didn't dare disobey her. When she took the stool away, my feet dangled above the floor.

Let me tell you, with that nozzle in you, and your feet unable to touch anything, you're stuck, (no pun intended) and you're not going anywhere until she is finished.

The bag held so much soapy water, I couldn't begin to take it all. Of course Mother did not want to waste it, so it was back up on the nozzle for another filling. There was still always water in the bag, but not enough for another enema.

Author:
Marek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 10:40: am

mom usally gives us boys one a month. we have to strip for a bath and line up and kneel on the floor with our heads down as she insert and fills us. then we can release on the toilet as another brother is getting filled.we rotate until the water comes out clear.We boys are now 17, 16 (me!), 12 and 9.

[> [> Subject: Re: enemas from mother

Author:
Arnold
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 11:30: am

I'm a 56 years old guy who grew up in the 50's. Like you, my mother gave me enemas twice in month or when I was ill, had a cold or constipated. She used a red open-top enema bag with a red hose and black nozzle which hung in our bathroom. She filled the bag with soapy water made from Castile Soap. Sometimes she also put some olive oil into the water. Even at age 17 I pulled my pants off and lay on my left side for my enemas. She hung the bag from a floor lamp. When I had enough water and could not hold it, I ran butt naked to the bathroom which was next to my bedroom. Even if dad were home, it was mother who administered the enema. I once complained to dad that I was getting too big for mom to give me enemas, but he said she was my mother and I needed to be cleaned out and if I were in the hospital a lady nurse would give me one.

Author:
Ellen to Marek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 01:18: pm

Your mother is a smart lady. I agree enemas useful for boys, prevent colon cancer and also stomach problems. The way teenagers eat junk food they need a regular cleansing. I give my boys (14 & 18) enemas once a week. Usually on Saturday afternoon. When the enema is ready I call the first one to the bathroom. He has to be down to his underpants at this time. In the bathroom he takes off his underpants and I give the enema. When the first is finished I refill the enema bag and call the other boy and use the same procedure. Since expelling an enema can sometimes exhaust the child I have them take one hour of naptime when finished. Since this has been a regular routine for many years there is no big protest from the boys. This is just how it has always been. This also gives mothers a chance to view their children's physical development on a regular basis.

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 12:03: pm

I got to the point that I actually loved enemas from mom. I might have been age 8 when I found some joy in them. She tended to give me too much pressure. the bag (Rexall Victoria) was hung on the shower rod and the metal clamp was either closed or wide open. Mom really cared. Our time together in the bathroom while I got my enema was a real bonding time. I wish she was still around to give me an enema (Ivory soap and all) but she died about five years ago. Most of my enemas are now solo. My wife hates enemas, but will, on rare occations, give me one. I enjoy my wife's enemas, but they are not the same as mom's enemas.

Author:
Eddie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013, 02:10: pm

I really cannot say but I sometimes think that my mother fed us kids foods that were known to be really constipating. She ate these foods herself. Brick cheese was often on the table with hard boiled eggs. Sho often sent school lunches of peanut butter sanwiches along with the big square of hard cheese and the hard boiled eggs. We ate lots of cheese dishes and many egg salads.
The family enema bag was seldom out of sight. Usually it was right by the toilet. Often it had a little water left in it. Probably she had taken an enema sometime during the day. I recall being constipated very often. But I cannot say for sure that she gave me enemas every week. My sister and brother also received many enemas but I was usually outside playing during their enemas.
It was thought that my mother had cancer. There was certainly a blockage. She took enemas very very often, maybe every day for a while. She bought mineral oil by the gallon during this period. Every night she took a very large spoonful of mineral oil. She often took an enema the next day. My mother's family took huge enemas too. I recall seeing a huge enema bag in my grandfather's bathroom. Once in awhile I would hear a conversation between mother and her folks about taking enemas. I dont recall her saying anything about starting us kids on a regimin of enemas. But I do recall her asking nearly every day if our bowels had moved that day.
Eddie

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 04:23: pm

If we hadn't had an enema for constipation or because we were sick, my sister and I were sure to be given an enema at bath time once a month. Mom would announce that we needed a good cleaning out and that was that. I'd hear my sister crying through the bathroom door when she got her enema. When it was my turn to go over mom's lap I'd protest to no avail and had to take whatever amount of soapy solution was in the enema bag. Then we'd have our bath with the washed enema bag hanging over our heads as a reminder of the recent ordeal. As we got older we grew to tolerate, or in my case love, those regular enema sessions.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.