Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: College enemas

Author:
Greg
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 06:47: pm

Anyone out there have any experience getting or giving enemas when they were at college? I am living in a fraternity house and have regular issues with being plugged up. I have debated asking one of my fraternity brothers to help me out by assisting me. I think there are a few guys who have similar issues and I think that they would be open to it, and I could help them out when they are in need. I am an officer in the fraternity and have a single rooom with my own bathroom/tub/shower so privacy wouldn't be a problem. I've walked into the pharmacy a dozen times to buy an enema bag but have chickened out for some reason, but I think this week i'm going to go thru with it. Help me here, should i bring up the subject with a close friend?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 09:00: pm

Since you have a single, go buy a bag and take an enema when you need it solo. Millions of people take them that way. You WILL poo however you get the water up into you.

You are really asking about getting into guy-guy play. A VERY different issue.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 10:43: pm

Hi Sean, it may sound like it is guy/guy play but that was not my motive. I guess I am used to being given enemas as that is the way it was always done at our house when i was at home. My mom was the head enema giver but When my parents were out of town my older brother would give me an enema if I needed one. I will take your advice and try a solo run and see how it goes. I guess i was just a pampered when it came to getting an enema !

Author:
Carl H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 10:37: am

Following on this thread, did anyone ever get an enema at the student infirmary/health clinic/etc? I got a couple of shots in the behind, but never an enema.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 12:03: pm

Greg, If it's the first time doing it yourself, make sure the water is warm but not hot, air cleared from the tube before you begin, and the bag just several feet above you - if there's no place to hang it except a bit higher, then reduce the flow with the clamp. Anytime you are uncomfortable, stop the flow for a bit before continuing.

[> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:56: pm

I wanted (needed) to have an enema at college. I was at that time dateing the sister of the school nurse. I have had more then one dream of her sister letting us into the infirmry so that my girlfriend could give me an enema ... but it never happened.

Author:
Howard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013, 02:45: pm

When I was a college student-45 years ago, it was well-known that anyone admitted to the health center would receive an enema shortly after being admitted. As a result, many avoided being admitted.

Author:
Frater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 11:52: pm

Greg, I would casually bring it up in a one on one conversation with either your best friend in the fraternity, or with someone who you think has the same problem, or perhaps with a little brother. I would first make be sure you have the equipment before you approach the subject, so when the time is right you are ready. I would begin by casually confiding in your chosen brother that you are constipated and uncomfortable...asking if he ever has had similar experiences. If so what has been his remedy? You could confidentially share that your best results came from either your Mother or older brother giving you enemas but that they are so hard to take by oneself...that it is easier to take adequate fluid and hold for the appropriate retention time if someone assists. If your frat brother picks up on the subject, proceed, and if he is turned off by the idea, let it drop without incident other than to respectfully ask for his confidentiality in not discussing it with others. If he rebuffs you, don't let it negatively affect an otherwise good relationship.
As for the male male aspect..so be what may be. If it is two frat brothers helping each other..so what! If it turns into a more sexual experience...so what as long as you are both consenting and age 18.
Good luck...yours in the bond!

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 07:33: am

Greg, Just an added thought or so: The first time you ought to do it solo. If you are impacted, you may feel very uncomfortable forcing in the whole bag. Don't. Eliminate what's in you, fill the bag, and start again. Feel comfortable with the process on yourself, before asking someone (who may not handle it right) to do it on you. Also, don't volunteer to do it on someone else unless you know how to do it for yourself; you don't want to inflict needless discomfort. In addition, if it became a mutual effort, don't apply implied pressure on the other person to use your own bag; offer to get them their own.

A benefit though if it were to become given between friends, even if nothing gay occurs, is that if you or the other person has felt psychological effects of childhood enemas, it may give you a chance to verbally process feelings. (For myself at the time, I frankly would have liked that.)

Author:
Funnstrict
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 09:48: am

I had food poisoning in college and went to the infirmary. I did get a series of enemas to help clean me out on two successive days. Food poisoning is terrible and I was in no condition to enjoy the enemas.

The night nurse, in her late 40's, was very solicitous and the night before I was to be discharged said if I ever felt the need for an enema to come over to the infirmary. I did this only a few times over the last 2 years of college.

You have a private room, do solo enemas. Don't risk the ridicule of another. Not everyone keeps secrets.

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 10:16: am

Ok i went to walgreens yesterday after class and bought an enema bag along with other necessities to camaflage the purchase. Some older lady was at the cashier and she gave me a sympathetic look but said nothing. I was flushed with embarrassment but whatever; I need to do this. I plan an giving myself a solo enema soon so I will check in later with my results and comments. Big party at the house tonight and I want to feel my best. As usual I am constipated

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 12:34: pm

"I will reserve the shorter nozzle for afriend if I find someone .... "

VERRRRRRY BAD IDEA !!!!!

You do not want to share ANY part of your enema stuff with another. If you get a cramp, water from your colon can flow back up the hose and into the bag. And more than just clean, sterile water!

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 12:18: pm

I tried to replicate an enema like mom would give me so I put a towel down in my tub then I filled the enema bag with warm soapy water hooked up the hose and attached the longer nozzle. I will reservethe shorter nozzle for afriend if I find someone who is interested in giving/taking enemas. I lubed the nozzle with some vaseline and hung the bagfrom the towel rack with a coat hanger. I let the air out of the hose and then took off my pants and underwear leaving my tshirt on. Everything seemed to be going fine. I slipped the nozzle in my Butt and layed down on the towel on my belly. After I got comfortable I reached around and clicked the clamp open and warm water started to fill me up.I took as much as I could then clicked theclamp shut and rested. It took a few times times but after about 15 minutes the bag was empty. It took 3 enemas to clean me out but I managed to do it! I still prefer to ha be someone give them to me so I will see how that goes. At leastnow I am prepared and have what I need should the occasion occur. Thanks for your advice guys. Will let u know how I do

Author:
SEAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 12:36: pm

"I will reserve the shorter nozzle for a friend if I find someone .... "

VERRRRRRY BAD IDEA !!!!!

You do not want to share ANY part of your enema stuff with another. If you get a cramp, water from your colon can flow back up the hose and into the bag. And more than just clean, sterile water!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 01:20: pm

Ok I will purchase another one Sean
But what about the millions of enemas bags that are in the family linen closet being used on family members? My mom gave me and my brothers enemas with the same bag...heck the same nozzle. She did use rubbing alcohol to clean the nozzle between uses. None of us suffered any ill effects from this family enema bag.
But I will invest in another one just in case.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 02:08: pm

For Greg,
You are getting some very good advice & insights from
Sean. Now analyze your real enema desires. With an "older
brother" who gave you enemas, maybe you are subconsciously
looking for a guy/guy relationship. If so, don't fight it,
but be very careful. In my fraternity, a member was expelled
for being caught going down on another brother. By the way,
the hypocrisy of it all was that the brother receiving it
was not expelled.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 02:45: pm

Guys I am not looking for guy/guy sex though asking a guy to give me an Enema sounds like I may have a desire for it. I have had plenty of relations with women and am satisfied in that regard.
My older brother gave me plenty of enemas and I thought of them as strictly theraputic. I will be very discrete about who I would approach and just to be safe the guy I have in mind has his own efficiency apartment so if an enema happens with another guy it will happen outside of the fraternity house.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 05:14: pm

Your family was probably not infected with any STDs. Can you say the same of your frat brothers? Are you willing to risk your life on it?

And, there are other nasties that can be transmitted like Hepatitis, C. Diff, etc.

Furthermore, if your frat brothers go to Mexico or some other place, they could well have picked up something more exotic.

If you don't want to drink what comes out of their ass, don't squirt it up your butt either.

Play SAFE

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 04:39: pm

To Sean & Greg,
I'm a germaphobe, so I bring a big pan of water to a
complete boil and then throw in all of the enema equipment
I plan to use for myself or for anyone else, making sure
the boiling water gets inside every part of the equipment.
No one should ever do enemas without doing that. Many
believe putting antiseptics on the tip of the nozzle is enough, but it isn't.
By the way, mentioning my being a germaphobe to someone
I am interested in has made it easy to bring up the subject
of enemas. I simply say that I am so obsessed with germs
that I give myself enemas to get rid of the bacteria inside!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 07:32: pm

Chlorox solution is also a good disinfectant.

Note that boiling sometimes removes some of the black pigment on antique nozzles, turning them dark brown.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 04:41: pm

For Greg,
I have had several good, unexpected enema experiences
by hanging up an enema bag, tube and nozzle in a prominent
place in my bathroom, so that guys coming in for a leak will
see it. If they comment on it, it shows they are interested
and the conversation evolves into mutual enemas.
In your case, no one will throw you out of the fraternity
for having enema equipment in your bathroom, and if they
make fun of you, just say you use it when you are sick or
constipated or just to stay in good health.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 12:37: pm

Ben I am familiar with a chapter at a big ten school who gave pledges enemas. The givers were called "enemators"
Were u one if the lucky recipients of the enemas? Where were they administered? Private room or house bathroom?

I gave myself another enema this morning after a bug bite if partying.
The bag and hose are hanging from the towel rack to dry
I will probably use it again later

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 01:19: pm

Greg, I was not a recipient of the enemas. I was a close friend of one of the pledges and he was not a recipient either. He did keep an enema bag in his bathroom in the frat and used it a lot! ( I used to give him enemas online and we had a ton of fun chatting .) It was my understanding the pledgemaster gave the pledges enemas in his bathroom in the house. I did not hear the term enemators used. I think the pledge master choose the guys based on his attraction to them. This frat also shaved the butt holes of all pledges and kept them shaved. There was just a lot of anal stuff going on in the frat. Give me a hint of frat you know about and I will confirm it or not as the case may be.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 11:57: am

It sounds like the pledgemaster either had some emotional experiences with enemas in his youth, or had some gay attraction to those who he had take them. In any event, it was too bad that someone didn't see that this was wrong, complain to authorities, and have them stopped. The recipients maybe could handle the situation as young adults in most cases, but maybe some had had childhood enema experiences for which this reignited old wounds.

This is far different than trying to find a college compatriot with whom to communicate frankly the effects of earlier childhood enemas.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013, 03:05: pm

It was a big ten school in Indiana

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 05:24: pm

Greg, The frat I know about is in Wisconsin

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013, 04:13: pm

Hi Greg - I noticed that in your posts the position you take when getting an enema seems to put a lot of pressure on the abdomen such as lying down or over someone's lap. Why don't you try just kneeling down on a bathmat or towel? This would be a lot more comfortable and allows the water to flow in a lot more easily. BTW, if you would like to discuss or know more about the frat enemas at Madison, I would be glad to send my email address at yahoo.com and then we can communicate. Ben

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013, 10:47: pm

I want to share with you my experience in a Big Ten frat six years ago. The pledge master regularly gave suppositories and enemas to the pledges. I never could figure out how he selected which pledges to do this to. I know of six guys in my class that were cleaned out with warm soapy enemas about every three weeks. One of the guys was on the varsity basketball team and was made to take would be a better word than given an enema before every varsity game. He did not like this at all! It came to be common knowledge among the pledges getting enemas who the other guys were.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013, 11:27: am

Greg, Some suggestions if that individual is willing for your help in taking an enema:

For sure, get the second bag (not a different nozzle from your own). While within your own family, health dangers from two (or more) people getting enemas from the same bag may be small, Sean's warnings may seem good. If the person asks why not use the bag you used, take aspersons off of him by indicating while you guess the interior bacteria within you are okay, you don't want to chance they aren't on someone else.

If he wants your assistance, don't do anything more uncomfortable for him than he may specifically request (and don't volunteer anything more as a possibility). You may be used to soap; he may not. Just fill the bag with warm water, clear out the air, and hang it someplace not very far above him. Let him do his own lube, insertion, and release (and control) of the clamp. If he feels discomfort taking the whole bag, let him unload himself, and just note, that if he wants, a second one may be easier then to take. Whatever he decides, fine. If he wants you out of his bathroom when he evacuates, also fine. The person should be given as much space as he wants.

I think lots of us, and perhpas you after having acquired acceptance of full soapsuds enemas followed by several rinses, have emotional effects from enemas. Without there being anything sexual between you and your friend, you might feel comfortable in relating your respective experiences and how each of you felt. If he had enemas before, and if he took the comfortable approach I mention and he notes this was okay while others he had previously were uncomfortable, the mutual communication might be rewarding to each of you in processing your past experiences.

Just a suggestion

[> Subject: Overall, what may be happening

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 06:18: pm

Greg, without criticizing you, you may want to examine why you are taking the enemas you now are. It's not irrational at all, but you might think of the inferences.

For many years you would get an enema from your mother or brother any time it may have seemed you were plugged up. So now you are on your own, and it probably is somewhat liberating that you control the timing and the process. You take a series of enemas, and then a few days later you take another series. Certainly there was nothing in your background to suggest that more frequent wasn't better.

Just as a general thought to you, you might find that when you have a high fiber diet and drink plenty of nonalcoholic fluids, and perhaps drink the label specified amount (small) of probiotics in case you have removed processing bacteria from your colon from the multiple enema series you gave yourself, you might find yourself to be more regular than you thought you tend to be. I don't mean necessarily stop giving yourself enemas thereafter, but that may be an interesting idea to try.

In reality, I don't think you sound like you are seeking a gay relationship with a fraternity brother, but that you might welcome the opportunity to speak very frankly about your emotions and feelings, and that you don't mind listening to his either. In one of your other paragraphs here you indicate you relate well to girls, which is great, but if at some point you became serious, she might wonder what is wrong with you that every few days you have to give yourself an enema series (assuming she is not into that herself). However, the key benefit of the open communication I suggest is that you, and your fraternity brother, might get some insights into what you feel and why you might feel what you do.

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013, 02:31: pm

Just a followup since I haven't posted anything for a while but i did find one of my friends who is sympathetic to my situation and found out he has problems with constipation too. I was at his apt one evening and we were drinking a few beers and one of those annoying laxative commercials came on TV, the lady on the plane askin the passengers who has constipation, etc. We laughed and I raised my hand and said 'I do'...he looked at me and said 'so do I', from there the discussion went to how we deal with our problems. As it turned out we both had enemas during our childhood and he also had his own enema bag. Anyhow I asked him if anyone ever gave him one other than his mom and he said no, but he wouldn't mind a little assistance from time to time. I told him I just bought an enema bag and it was at the frat house in my room. He told me to bring it over next time we are goofing off and we'll give each other an enema if we needed them. Long story short we have given ech other about 3 or 4 enemas each with our own enema bag. I leave it at his apt now. He has an efficiency and no room mates so it works out fine.There is nothing sexual about this and both of us are straight, we look at it as helping each other.

[> [> Subject: To Greg

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 11:07: pm

If at some time you feel comfortable doing so, you and your friend might discuss how you felt when younger getting a number of enemas, and what impression it may have had on each of you. This is not to draw any conclusion, change in your pattern of mutually helping each other, and definitely not to move to something sexual.

This question may get you angry, but have you considered that you may not inherently have continued constipation but that this is a continuation of a long chain of events to which you have become accustomed.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: To Greg

Author:
greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 01:14: am

Interesting Fred. We do talk during the enema sessions but mostly about the acrual enema process and how we are tolerating the process of getting an enema

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Greg

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 07:19: pm

I don't think you have ever said in your posts how often you got enemas like when you were a senior in high school? And at what age you were when you had to take a full bag of water.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013, 08:29: am

For my 4 years in college I shared an off-campus house with 3 other guys and we had complete privacy to do what we wanted with enemas.

However for my wife who lived in an all girl dorm; being a catholic coed schoolo; enemas were a public event unless your room was very close to the bathroom. According to her hardly a day went by when there wern'y girls going to the bath without an enema/douche bag with them, Friday and Saturday afternoons were especially busy.

That is why this thread is very amusing to her. ALL the posters are male without at least one female poster. She is convinced that females took more enemas than males in college and could have something to contribute to this thread.

She might do it this weekend.

Author:
Bunny (Enemas)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013, 09:10: am

William; my husband; suggested I post about college enemas by girls as all post so far have been by males. So here goes.

I went to a coed Catholic college that had the dorms separated by sex and therefore allowed for a more open enviroment for openly doing our thing, whatever that was. The rooms were basically set up as a quad arrangement with a small sink and open closet spaces with shelving instead of drawers. Nothing could be hidden. Every room had at least two enema bags/bulbs visable mostly with douche nozzles. Any and all enema/douche activity had to done in the community bathroom. The showers were open, only the toilets had doors. Some girls douched in the shower but most did in the stalls, even though they had to fill the bags in the open at the sinks. We could tell by the sound in the stall if a douche or enema was in progress. It was about 50-50.

Since I went home every weekend most of my enemas were done there making sure I had one before returning to school on Sunday night. If my sister was home when I arrived she would give me one on Friday night also. If by chance I needed one mid-week my best friend would give it to me in a stall. She herself would do them every Tuesday and Thursday either solo or from me if available. This was a carry over from high school days.

Junior and senior years we had a room for two with a private bath, a reward for high grades, and our enemas activity increased by about 50%. Those were the days.

Bunny

Author:
Harry H to Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 11:08: am

Bunny,
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall! Where I went to college the boys dorm and the girls dorm were separate buildings, separated by about 200 yards. This did not stop me from dreaming about some of these pretty girls taking enemas, but I never even heard any stories about such activity. I have asked my wife (who lived in that girls dorm for three years) if she ever saw an enema bag in the dorm. She said no, but she is so anti enema that she finds it easy to forget enema activity. Well I can dream. Bunnie, I enjoyed your post. Can you expand on your observations on the enema activity?

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013, 08:40: am

Never saw an enema in the communal bathroom. We would fill our bags at the sink and go into the stall, hang the bag on the hook there for coats or robes and take the enema, usually standing up or bending over the toilet. Some of the girls would douche in the shower area, filling the bags from the shower head.

When in a private room with bath my roomie and I gave to each other which was a carryover from our high school days when we gave to each other a couple times a week.

Bunny

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Harry H to Bunnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 03:35: pm

Bunnie,
Sounds like you had a lot of enema fun at college. I was not so furtunate. In our boys dorm there was no enclosure around the toilets. Everyone could see you grunt and grown to have a BM. I never heard of, or saw any enema equipment in our dorm. Oh how I wish I could have taken an enema, but it was out of the question (enemas seem to NOT be considered manly). So I was constipated much of the time.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: College enemas

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013, 12:31: pm

At that age, a harsh laxative was the "manly" way!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The "manly" way

Author:
Little Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013, 05:26: pm

Thanx God I am female

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 09:33: pm

Haven't checked in for a while but just wanted to update the board that me and my pal are still giving each enemas, just about every week. Usually after a huge weekend of partying. We do combinations of soap and water and baking soda and a little salt. Nothing sexual has happened or even been considered. The closest we came was he asked me if he could give me an enema over his lap like his mom used to do to him. I said fine, as long as i could do the same to him. Again, nothing happened...but it brought back memories for both of us. I am pretty satisfied with this enema arrangement and feel a hell of a lot better not being plugged up all the time. My grades have even improved! ha ha...funny but true.
Occasionally we'll hear someone at the frat house mention the word 'enema' and we'll look at each and kinda grin but keep our enema arrangement to ourselves. I'm sure some of these guys would like the same,but they can find their own enema pal.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013, 09:02: am

Greg,

It sounds like you may be getting toward a situation which eventually may not be as satisfying as you and your friend may think. In each of you giving the other an enema over the lap, you are bound to feel the erection of the receiver. It then may seem natural to get closer and closer, maybe with the giver being nude while the other is over his lap. That may not be where you want to take this.

It may be good to realize that each of you was in a way from childhood programmed to think you were inherently constipated and needed to get relatively frequent enemas. As a possible heresy sounding idea, maybe that was a false impression of your parents, passed on to you, and that with plenty of fiber in your diet and exercise (and maybe less weekend partying which you might actually enjoy), you may be as regular in going to the bathroom as anyone else.

It could be too that your feeling better is in part because your giving each other enemas is a release from the psychological buildup of your feeling you needed them.

These are just ideas, not necessarily right ones.

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013, 12:57: pm

If you received enemas at college and it was given for an illness in the infirmary; being you would be getting an enema, did you also have your temperature taken rectally?

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013, 02:33: pm

Just curious, Greg, what is the current status of your and your friend's enema giving?

Author:
greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013, 10:24: pm

We are on summer break but keeping our apt and working in the area and we still give each other enemas about once a week. It has become a routine and both of us are happy to help each other. He is visiting his parents in another city and will be back in town Wednesday. I am sure he will ask for his enema that evening depending how he feels I may wait a day or two for my session. He will be tired and plugged up unless he has his mom give him an enema before he heads back. Even if she does he will want another one upon his return.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 10:56: am

Greg, it sounds to me like you are in a routine that may not have any ill effects; if you feel better being cleaned out once a week that may not be bad.

The reason I find your comments interesting is that I had a reaction different from yours as a result of childhood enemas. While mine were (with one exception) only with illnesses and the doctor prescribed I get an enema, I found them unbearable. From age 5 until 10, after which they stopped, I always got the full 2-quart bag, with only room temperature water, air left in the tube (which was painful), and the bag hung 5-1/2 feet above me on a bathroom door hook. I had to take the whole thing. I often felt I didn't know how I would survive.

I would talk to childhood friends, most of whom also hated their enemas. However, a few said there was nothing to them.

That created a desire for me to see them (or later others looking like them) take an enema, or better for them to give me an enema. I felt there was something right with them, and wrong with me. A few times I might have had the opportunity like you have, but I didn't pursue it. I regret that I didn't.

I hope you don't mind this diversion.

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 09:48: pm

Jay, When I was at home mom would give me a soap suds enema from her red bag as needed. When I was in college I suffered from constipation. How I wish I had someone like your land lord to give me enemas. There was no opportunity on campus at our small college to sneek in an enema. It would have been all over campus.

Author:
Jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013, 11:45: am

Hello Harry ...........
As per your mom , ' ditto ' for me when I came home for extended weekends and holidays from college !!! My mom was very ' attuned ' to my constipation issues and I guess from talking to other men and women somehow our moms just ' knew ' when it was time for a good ' clean out ' !!!!
Also ....... I attended a large university when I was cared for by my land lady so the word did not get around as per your comment pertaining to the small college gossipers who seemed to be in everyone's business but theirs !!!!
jay

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013, 01:08: pm

I needed enemas from time to time when I was in college, but I couldn't take them while away from home. Fortunately, I went home on weekends, and often took one or even two while there.
(I self-administered, as I had been doing since I was 15.)

Author:
jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 08:36: am

Yes .......... my junior year in state college my very kind and caring landlady took me to her home , as I rented an apartment from her , when I was very ill and cared for me until I recovered . She gave me enema(s) , after a long discussion and by our mutual consent , which were needed and of which I gladly received . As I said , she was very caring and could give a very ' good enema ' . I have always remembered that week as a high point in my college career . She seemed to enjoy the role of mom/nurse to her ' boy ' who was so far away from home .
jay

Author:
Brad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013, 11:25: am

Awesome Jay. I had a similar experience when I was away at school My uncle lived in the same city where I went to college and we were very close. When I was sick he would pick me up and take me to his house. He had a wife and 3 sons (younger than me) I would stay in the extra bedroom until I felt better. My 'sick stays' always included several enemas. He was the enema giver. My aunt was there but he took care of me. He gave me the enemas in the bathroom. Sometimes I would lay over his lap and he sat on the toilet. Sometimes I would bend over the tub. One time I layed in the tub on my stomach. He would usually give me 3 or 4 soapy enemas followed by 1 or 2 rinse enemas. Sometimes he would give me my enemas and then give one of his sons and enema. It seems one of them were always constipated. Great memories. I moved from the town now but am still close to my uncle and family. When I visit I look in the linen closet and the red enema bag is ttill hanging there! He has one son still at home and I am sure my cousin Alex still gets regular enemas from Uncle Mark.

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 05:01: am

Greg, I know your perspective is different from mine, but I think there is a great opportunity there for you, and I wish I had had a like one for me.

Both you and your friend received enemas for constipation I infer on a fairly regular basis during your youth. Now, however, it is not a matter of family expectation for each of you that you get an enema on some sort of regular basis. Instead, you get one from him when you feel you need one, and vice versa.

Further, you can tell each other how you want it done, and any particulars about the process that you want strengthened or eased. What one chooses need not be what the other chooses.

I think there is a potentially tremendous benefit for the two of you to discuss beyond the immediate procedure, a lot of the background for each of you. This would include when did each of you start getting enemas, why, and how frequently. What did you feel about it, over the time from your early youth to the present, including any embarrassments, discomfort, hating or accepting the prospect of getting the next enema, what privacy or lack thereof you had in evacuating. The reason I suggest this is that far from everyone gets enemas on a regular basis, and that you and your friend who did, can sort of freely process your thoughts and feelings about this.

I'd also say there is a bit of envy on my part for the situation you are in. Although in my case of extreme but infrequent childhood enemas (all but one for illness), I felt there were "perfect" kids who must have handled similar extreme enemas but felt there was nothing to them. In retrospect, I can think of at least one or two of these people or others later who looked like them, who I could have gotten to give me an enema, and if it could also be to give that person an enema, great, that would have had a tremendously positive effect in processing through psychological effects. I very definitely should have done it. Although the sources are different for you than for me, I very much envy the opportunity you have for expressing and processing your feelings with someone like your friend.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.