Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: For The Men---Did You Experiment With Other Males With Enemas Growing Up

Author:
Barry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 10:15: pm

I am curious for the men on the forum whether they ever experimented with enemas and playing doctor with other boys their age when they were growing up, maybe with a brother or cousin, or best friend!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: For The Men---Did You Experiment With Other Males With Enemas Growing Up

Author:
Dansen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 02:42: pm

Playing doctor, yes. Enemas, no.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Re: For The Men---Did You Experiment With Other Males With Enemas Growing Up

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 06:06: pm

No. I only ever even thought of anyone other then a female giving me an enema ... and still feel that way. Guesss I was never ever giving an enema by a male. I preferred enemas from mom. Often dream of one of my girl friends from my tenn years giving me an enema but it never happened.

Author:
eric
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 12:26: pm

I did when I was about 5 I was given enemas by my mom and hated them at the time. At the same time I was interested in them at the time I had no idea why.

I had a friend that I talked with about my mom giving Me enemas. He asked me why did I have them. I told him I think it is to help me poop. He asked me how it felt. I said strange. I one day found the enema bulb and when my friend came over to play I asked him if he wanted to play enema. He said yes. I went into my backyard playroom and took off my pants but left my underpants on because I did not feel right showing my butt to anyone. I showed him the enema bulb and he laughed. I told him to put it into my butt as I lifted my legs up. He did it and laughed. I then told him to take down his pants and he did it and put his legs back and I put in his butt. He laughed and said that feels funny. We did this almost Everytime he came over to play.

My mom thought we were playing in the playroom with my toys and we were playing enema with each other. I always called it playing enema. He always smiled when I asked him if I wanted to play enema. Those were the days.

Author:
eric
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 01:55: pm

As a young boy of 5 years old my mom gave me almost weekly enemas to help me poop.
One day the day after one of my enemas a neighbor boy came over my house and I told him I had a enema lastnight. He said what is that? I told him my mom put something up my butt to help me go to the bathroom. He laughed and smiled. How did it feel he asked smiling. I said it felt weird. He laughed and said maybe I might get one of those sometime.

The next time he came over to play I found the enema bulb under the sink in the bathroom and showed it to him in the playroom outside. He laughed and said so this goes into your butt pointing to his behind I said yes. He smiled. I asked him if he wanted to play enema. He said ok. So I took off mypants but left my underpants on I felt like it would be strange to show him my bare butt so I left on my underpants. I then split my legs and laid back on my back exposing my butt. I told him to put the point side into my butt and pointed to my behind. He did it and laughed and laughed.

After he did this I asked him if he wanted me to do the same thing to him. He said ok and smiled. He pulled his pants off and his underpants I said keep your underware on because I do not want to give you a real enema and make you poop. He laughed and kept his underpants on. I put it into his butt and he laughed and laughed he said this is weird.

Almost Everytime he came over my house we played enema in my playroom my mom thought we were playing with my toys in my playroom when he came over little did she know we were playing enema.

One time we almost got caught. When I was moving the enema into and out of his butt my mom called My name and we fast put the enema away and got our clothes back on. Those were the days...

Author:
Charlie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 11:14: pm

Yes. I've always had trouble with being constipated and having to take enemas for relief. Up until the point of this story I had never experienced enemas with another boy before. It was my constantly being constipated and having to use enemas and suppositories for relief that made me really curious about my butt, the feelings associated with my butt, which made me start to wonder about other guys butts in the junior high school locker room, at high school and sneaking a peak at the other men in my family's butts, and it was my being constipated one day that led to my first intimate encounter with another boy.

It was a late summer afternoon and I'd been constipated most of the week. A friend and me had been chilling over at my house playing video games and listening to music when I excused myself to go to the bathroom like I had been trying to for several days. I had been in the bathroom for several minutes grunting, straining trying to go when I realized that I probably needed an enema. I went over to the bathroom sink cabinet and got a Fleet from under the sink and laid down on the bathroom floor to give it to myself the way I'd done many times before in the knee chest position . At the time I'd gotten most of the enema squeezed up me My friend knocked on the bathroom door saying he had to pee and I told him I'd be out in a minute. A few minutes later, I was still laying there waiting on the enema to work, with the tip still up my butt and my friend opened the door asking me what I was doing in the bathroom so long and why it smelled so bad in there. He asked me what that thing was that was stuck up my butt and I told him what it was and why I needed it. He said he'd been constipated before but never had one of "those things" or even a suppository for relief.

A little while later, back in my room, we were playing a game and I stood up to go to the game console and change the game cartridge. i noticed my friend was checking my butt out. He told me not to think anything about it, but he had rather enjoyed seeing my bare butt with the tip of the enema stuck in there. I asked him what he meant and he told me that he wanted to put something else in there. That afternoon led to a fun summer of us being extremely close, and even a few mutual enema sessions between us.

Author:
Marc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 12:18: pm

Since I was an only child I had some very close friends while growing up. My best friend and neighbor was Chris. He lived 3 doors down and was from a large family. He was at my house or I was at his house every day so we both experienced a lot of each others families. It seemed that at least once a week one if his brothers or Chris himself would be given an enema. Since enemas were common at my house too I knew all about them. I would see the bag and hose hanging from the towel rack in the boys bathroom. I would ask Chris would got it this time and we would both laugh. Sometimes it was Chris.he had also seen the bag hanging at our house and he knew it was me since I had no siblings. When I was a teen mom and dadwould take weekend trips and I was hike alone. Of course I spent a lot of time with Chris. One weekend mom didn't put the enema bag away and Chris was staying with me for the night. He saw the enema bag and asked me how I felt. Told him I was still plugged up a little and when mom came home I would need another enema. We were watching Tv and about half hour later he asked if I wanted him to give me an enema. I laughed and said WHAT? He said why wait till Sunday nite? I didn't say anything and we finished watching the 24 episode and I stood up and said lets go Chris. He. Followed me into the bathroom a d realized I was going go have him give me an enema. I took off my pants and he filled the bag with warm soapy water and I laid a towel in the tub and slipped off m boxers and layeddown in the tub on my belly. He hung the bag on the towel rack and put some cold cream on thenozzle before he knelt next to the tub and slipped the nozzle in my butt. Without a word he opened the clamp and started to fill me up. After 2 more I was clean and felt much better. Nothing sexual happened or entered our minds.he was just helping me out. We hung everything just as it was and went back to the family room. I told him I would return the favor anytime. It did happen later that year but I will savethat for another day.

Author:
Sprogger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013, 11:58: am

Ever since I was very young I was fascinated by enemas. I can only remember a few small bulb enemas otk-Grandmother, mother. But from the time I found the syringes in the linen closet, I used them every chance I got. I experienced my first orgasm while taking an enema. I think I was about 13.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013, 02:01: pm

My older brother, when he hit puberty, became obsessed with boners. Being na´ve about such things I didn't understand him. On afternoon he boasted that he could get me to have a boner. I asked him how and he said he'd show me.
He proceeded to get the old enema bulb out and told me he was going to give me an enema with it, and started running the water in the sink. Well seeing the bulb with the enema tip sticking out of the top and the running water produced the reaction my brother was looking for.
We both received enemas whenever we were sick or constipated and we had seen each other numerous times on the receiving end of the enema hose. While my brother tolerated his enemas, I secretly enjoyed mine. I never thought much about it, but as soon as I knew an enema was in store for me, I became erect and my brother took note of that fact.
I told me he won, then asked him to go ahead and give me the enema. That first time he used the bulb and it was thrilling to be given an enema by someone other than our mother.
After that, for a period of several months, he would give me an enema, using the enema bag, to check on my development.

[> [> Subject: Re: For The Men---Did You Experiment With Other Males With Enemas Growing Up

Author:
Marc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013, 08:58: am

Since I was an only child I didn't have a brother that could give me enemas although my friend Chris was like a bro and we did give each enemas during our teenage years. Mom was the head enema giver but from time to time or if mom wasn't available Dad would do the Honor's and actually as I got older I preferred enemas from my Dad..he usually had me lay over this lap or bend over the tub for those enemas. The bag hung from the shower rod but first he hung a coat hanger on the rod and hung the enema bag from the coat hanger otherwise the hose wouldn't reach my butt. Those were good enemas.

[> [> Subject: Re: For The Men---Did You Experiment With Other Males With Enemas Growing Up

Author:
Robert Sheridan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 02:59: pm

By the time I was 5 years old I had been given many enemas
by my mother and a next-door 15-year-old neighbor boy who
also molested me. He had a tent in his backyard, and so did
I. He loved playing "doctor" and the preacher's daughter
and I liked playing "house". Anyway, one day she and I
decided my best friend Brucie, who played the role of our son,
needed a family enema, so we had him take off his clothes
and she and I took turns inserting the enema syringe nozzle
up his butt and filling him up. We all enjoyed it immensely
and the three of us remained close friends for years.

Author:
kenw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013, 10:39: am

When I was 10 a male friend and I were over at his house and we talked about rectal temps and enema stuff and playing doctor. we both got rectal temps and enemas. his mom had to go out for while and we got the rectal thermometer out of his bathroom and played doctor and took each others rectal temp as well as checking each others bodies out. we didn't do enemas as we didn't want his mom to find the bag wet. While I was in the Navy I did give male roommate an enema when he asked me to, we had very good understanding when one needed help. We also took each others rectal temps when sick.

Author:
Chip Bernard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013, 03:58: pm

By around age eight and when I know I'd be alone for at least a half hour or so, I used to cneak the enema bulb syringe out of the bathroom closet and give myself multiple bulbfuls. I would be erect before and during my playtime, and I'd rub my penis unti I got what I used to call "That wicked itchy feeling". I later knew it as orgasm, but I was too young to ejaculate.

I told a few friends about getting enemas and they were curious, two of them said they had gotten them, also. My cousin, who lived next door, and another guy from the neighborhood were both interested enough to fool around with me... not both at the same time though... and I used the bulb syringe on them.

Both became erect, and we engaged in mutual pleasure afterwards. Eventually I stopped playing around with my cousin but the other guy kept wanting to mess around and as we hit puberty, he urged me on to more diverse anal play. We'd find objects around our houses and if it looked okay, we'd both push it into the other guy's rectum and engage in mutual masturbation.

He moved away just before I turned 14, and we lost track of each other. I recall those "play times" as intense, erotic and a great learning experience about our sexual function and our bodies. We introduced one another into little things we would learn on our own, like different ways to stimulate ourselves.

Frankly, I think it would be great for people to reach a point where college room mates could openly discuss their sexual desires and on those Friday or Saturday nights when neither of them "got lucky"... why not just take care of each other? No romance... just a "helping hand" to make an otherwise boring night pass faster.

Author:
kenw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 01:24: pm

Its rare to find another male into fetish play IE rectal temps , enemas etc that is not also gay. I'm straight and
have never had sex with a man, over the years I have been lucky to find a small number of male friends that were into RT / enema play and have given and received both from them. as kid and teen I had one male friend that we did mutual exploring of our bodies as I said in my last post mostly rectal temps and checking each other out as we got into our teens. but I was lucky as I say to have a roommate or two that was not apposed to giving or receiving an enema or rectal temp when needed.On the other hand my brother the only one time I broached RT or enema play got freaked out and never wanted to talk about the idea again.

Author:
buddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014, 03:14: pm

Yes. I started with a boy across the stree who was getting enemas from his sisters often. He as crying about it and I told him I could do it better and it wouldn't hurt. I had rescude a large douche bag with nozzle, a bulb douche and a few other things one of his sisters threw away. I took him to a place abandond but had water a tolet etc. He said the enema felt good for the first time. I told him we would do it again soon. This of cource led to other things that he also liked. I started doing other kids. A girl told me I could sell an escomo an icebox. I've enjoye giving enemas and "pegging" ever since Bos and girls

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014, 08:00: pm

I was about 12 and went to stay overnight at a friends house during school holidays and his house had an outside toilet as was common in rural areas.I was a bit constipated and went to sit on toilet as usually took a while for any action to occur.
He came to the toilet door after a while and asked if I was ok and I said I couldnt go and he said "Oh I can fix that have you ever had an enema", I said yes my mum gives them to me. He came back a little while later and said open the door I have it here for you and I said "What "and he said an enema. I thought he cant be serious but when I opened the door it was all there ready sitting in a wheel barrow.He said we will do it here in case you have to go in a hurry and I was starting to feel a bit excited by the thought of it so I came out and bent over as he instructed and he spread my cheeks and inserted the nozzle and gave me the enema.It was very effective and I did feel much better after it and then I saw he had been excited by the whole thing too. After that whenever his mum went out we gave each other enemas.

Author:
heather williams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 03:24: pm

My husband did. The story he told me was that he was 12 and sleeping over at a friends house who was 14. He woke up one morning, with a stomach ache, his friends parents were at work. He told his friend about the stomachache, to which he saz asked when the last time he pooped. He said he didnt remember, so his friend asked him if he would like an enema to help. He said sure. A few minutes later his friend came back with a bulging bag and told him to remove his clothes and to lay on his back. He did. His friend sat down beside him and after lubing up the nozzle with vaseline he smeared some on his finger and lubed his rectum inside and out. When he stuck he finger in him he started moaning and got an erection. His friend smiled. After starting the enema and getting halfway through, he said he couodnt take anymore. He friend said he could fix that. With the enema still flowing, he began to slowly suck on my husbands erect penis. This helped him to hold the enema. About 5 minutes after the enema was done he came in his friends mouth. After swallowing, his friend let him go release in the toilet. About 20 minutes later he came back to the bedroom. His friend azked him how he felt, to which he said much better. He asked him how he liked the blowjob, and he said it felt great. He asked him if he trusted him enough to make him feel good again. He sad okay. His friend told him to lay on his back with his legs bent. He did. His friend then took off his clothes and after lubing up his erect penis he laid on top of him and slowly inserted his penis up my husbands butt. To which he gasped. His friend asked him how he felt, he said he felt okay. His friend slowly inserted it more, stopped again and asked if he was still okay. He said yes. For about ten minutes they made slow passionate love, full of kissing, french kissing, and hickies. When his friend came. He told him it was time for another enemato remove the sperm he just put in him. My husband agreed. This enema was given in te shower and expelled there.

Afterwards his friend asked him to give him an enema session and to cum inside him. My husband obviously agreed. With his friend over his lap, he gave it to him with the douche pipe. After holding it for 5 minutes he expelled it. When he came back to the bedroom my husband told his friend that he was going to ride my husbands penis. With my husband laying on his back, his friend camd over and lubed up his penis. Getting on top of him, he slowly sat down on his erect penis and took it all the way in. Riding my husband slowly fo 10 minutes, he cinally came in his friend. Once done he gave his friend an enema to wash the cum out his butt.

Author:
Rick.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 05:29: pm

I had a house visit a few years ago from a nurse who gave enemas. This was a male nurse.

On starting his exam, he had me lay on my stomach, pulled my briefs down and told me I'd be getting my rectal temperature taken. He parted my buttocks, lubricated my anal opening and then took, shook down and read the rectal thermometer which he soon had well inserted in my rectum.

While I lay in bed, the thermometer sticking out of my butt, he went to the kitchen and filled one of those red 2 1/2 qt enema bags. On returning he hung the bag up on a stand he'd brought with him. He then pulled the thermometer out of my anus and recorded my temperature (it was normal).

Next, he pulled my underpants completely off and told me to assume a knee-chest position which I did. A bit more lubricating of my anus, and then the long black, thin nozzle went into my rectum. He slid it in and worked it over my prostate as he shot blasts of fairly cold water into my rectum, at the same time putting the hard nozzle on my almond sized gland, which felt amazing!

I was given a series of three high enemas each one which I had to hold for about ten minutes, or longer if I could. Each one he gave me, he stimulated my prostate and I was in exquisite agony, but appreciating every thrust of that hard plastic nozzle into my rectum and over my gland.

He finished the enemas and told me he'd "milk" me. I was soon, again, ass in the air, in the throws of arousal as his fingers worked my prostate and the spot between my anal opening and balls; his finely trained, experienced fingers getting me totally hard, my cock stiff hanging down.

I was so hard by then, and soon after, he asked if I would do his prostate. I eagerly agreed.

As I worked his prostate listening to him moan, I became flushed, and I mentioned it to him. He said that perhaps I might have started to run a slight temperature, and did I want him to take my temperature again?

I said I trusted his judgment. I was soon on my stomach, and I felt my buttocks being spread, and the thermometer he put up my ass wasn't the "glass" one he'd shoved up there earlier! That was the first time I gave up my hang-ups about anal sex, and got a firm 9 inches of his meat thermometer deep in my ass, and I loved every inch of it!

Talk about temperatures rising and getting my first "sperm enema"!

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 10:44: am

One of my neighborhood pals Ryan asked me if I had ever had an enema. I sheepishly grinned and nodded. He told me his mom gave his older brother an enema the night before and the enema bag was still hanging from the towel rack in the bathroom. He told me he was plugged up and asked if I would help give him one. His parents were both at work and no one else was home. Long story short I gave him 3 enemas. He bent over the side of the tub and I sat on the toilet seat and put the nozzle in his butt and unclamped the hose. I put too much soap in the first enema and he told me it was was stinging his insides but it really cleaned him out. He returned the favor for me a few weeks later st my house. It was awesome!

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014, 02:39: pm

For Heather Williams,
Wow! I'm amazed that no one else has asked you what your
reaction has been to your husband's very explicit story
about his childhood boy-to-boy enemas. Did it turn you on
or did it make you jealous? Do you give him enemas now?
If so, have you ever done role playing, with you being the
childhood boy? Have you aver had a man present helping him
take his enemas, or if not, have either of you ever thought
about doing that? You obviously have a very healthy, yet
sexually loaded interest in enemas, so I really hope you
will answer this as truthfully and as frankly as you do
in all of your writings to the Message Board. Thank you.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2░ F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.