Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Punishment Suupository - Enema - Spanking

Author:
Chip Bernard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013, 03:43: pm

I was raised with Corporal Punishment from a very young age, with a belt used on my bare bottom to age eight, then a leather Strap up to age twelve and a second, more painful Strap from twelve to eighteen.

I took my whippings in the evening after a bath and pulling on only a T-shirt and my PJ bottoms. I'd have to stack both pillows in the center of the mattress and when my father cam into the room he'd usually just tell me to "Mount up there" while he opened the zippered bag with the punishment items inside.

This whole deal with suppositories started when I used to refuse to use the toilet for a day or so after getting a whipping and since that resulted in an enema several times, it was decided that a Suppository would be given just before I got the Strap. This started when I was around 8 and continued to just before I turned thirteen.

Anyhow, I'd unsnap my pajamas and let them droop-down then put my chest down onto the pillows, bottom raised-up high, crack spread and waiting. He would put the suppository into the applicator and push it deep into my Rectum, move it around, then remove the applicator tool. I didn't mind this at first, and by the time I was around ten, I started to not only like it, but I became aroused... very much so... and I'd get into position before being told because I wanted to hide my erection. I did not realize at that age how the penis was attached, and the day I looked at myself in a mirror and saw the swollen area between my legs from my butthole forward, I realized my father knew very well that I had an erection by just looking at me from behind. Life lesson learned.

Knowing the insertion would take place made the thought of getting a whipping a lot easier to deal with. Eventually, I became highly aroused by any Anal/Rectal insertions, massage, etc., and my erotic interest in "spanking" was carved into my brain.

Unfortunately, just before I turned thriteen... when I was REALLY enjoying my flowing juices that came along with Puberty... the suppository insertions ended. So, what had been bottom-up and spread for the insertion, followed by laying over the pillows and grabbing the top of the mattress as my PJ's were pulled down and off my legs followed by a painful but deserved whipping with the leather Strap, had become just the PAIN... no more "fun" with the suppository.

So, although I was not punshed BY a suppository, it was very much part of my punishment routine and to this day I enjoy Anal/Rectal stimulation including enemas with various nozzles, inflatable nozzles, Double-Bardex infusion devices, and so on.

Today, I seek others who need to be "spanked" with the belt or strap... even a freshly-cut switch if they can handle that. I like to give people a trip back in time to feel the sting of the belt on their bare bottom, and I am happy to include enema or suppository play as part of the whole experience.

So, YES I got suppositories as part of punishment. Yes, this did form my sexuality for life. Yes, I'd love to connect with others who can relate to my experiences in some way or another.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Punishment Suupository - Enema - Spanking

Author:
Fred (fond)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013, 04:01: pm

Yes, the combination of a pleasured anus with suppositories and/or enemas followed by a good hard spanking leaving a bright red stinging ass can't be beat! Nothing looks better than a beet red ass with a enema tube sticking out of it (or a rectal thermometer)!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Punishment Suupository - Enema - Spanking

Author:
Pappy (Pants off)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013, 09:34: am

I got cought peeking into the bathroom while my aunt was giving my sister 12 an enema, my two twin 16 year old female cousins dragged my 14 y/o butt into the bathroom. My cousins said I should be givin a spanking and an enema, My aunt agreed and had the girls strip me in a flash, my aunt said my sister should do the task, sis still naked pulled me across her lap and snaked her finger into my butthole,the ladies all loved it as my sister said he Needs an enema, auntie had it ready as sis spread my cheeks an the nozzle was pushed in deep hot soapy water flowed, after a while she removed it and begin to smack my cheeks, I thought she would never stop. She pushed me off when I stood up I had precuum dripping,the girls played with my balls and woody then placed my on the toilet and watch as I pooped by this time I was crying like a baby, sis and I showered. That summer was very hot

Author:
Ivory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013, 06:19: pm

First timer at this sort of sexual amusements lets say. First post on this board. I am white male straight, sexually stimulated by anal penetration. Only under the strictest conditions of cleanliness could I possably enjoy this kind of sex play.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013, 06:41: am

The prep school I went to many years ago used corporal punishment extensively, supposedly so it would be less of a shock when we went up to the senior school(!)
There were ad hoc spankings for the smallest boys, which I managed to avoid, but I did get the slipper across my bottom a few times in later years.
And the cane was used in the senior school, on the hand, backs of the legs, or bottom.
Our prep school matron had a supply of suppositories, some of them quite large, which were used for constipation. She put them up the bottoms of the smallest boys herself I believe, otherwise I believe it was 'do it yourself''!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.