Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Rectal punishment

Author:
Tidus (Confused)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013, 02:18: pm

I lived in a very strict household. We were brought up in a very dangerous neighborhood and our parents wanted us to behave. As children we were taught to behave through our rectums. They were old school and believed this was the best way since it was not for a good experience. It was not always that way, but if we didn't follow the major rules it was the way it would be. I went to catholic school and had a disagreement with my teacher and she was a nun. I knew this was bad and after she spoke to my parents I was terrified. They weralter calm so I thought maybe I was safe. I got home did homework, had dinner and then went to bed. I was relieved.
I was woken up by my parents at midnight and taken to the basement. They explained that disrespecting a Christian nun was the worst wrong I have ever done and I needed to be punished in the same way. I was allowed to keep a shirt on but everything else was removed. He first thing, was my mother inserting her finger into Vaseline and inserting into my rectum. I was told to push out so it would hurssmsn less. She said she needed to stretched it out for the rest of the punishment. I have to say it hurt me. She quickly removed her finger and inserted a large themometer for five minutes. My fater said if I had a temperature I would not have to endure a punishment because that would explain it. Unfortunately no luck. I had no temp. My father said that although it pained both he and my mother what was about to happen was for my future. My mother proceeded to take a jar filled with minty smelling balm. My father went into the bathroom and brought out a very large bulb like item. I was afraid. They dipped it into balm, had me bed over while my mother inserted it. It hurt and burned badly. My father then gave me three strikes of the cane.
My mother came ack to the room with a red bag I have never seen before. They had me lay on the pushed my knees to my chest and attached a pipe to the bulb. It was my first encounter with an enemy and I was 11. I was forced to hold it for an hour. After I was cleaned up, my mother once again inserted her finger with a cooling gel to soothe my rectum. It was a bad experience but I must admit I was never a disrespectful child after that. I never cursed at my teacher again. My husband knows about this and he as well punishes me in the same way. My mother explained how important it is for a husband to controll his wife and since I actually love it I am always bad now.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Rectal punishment

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013, 12:37: pm

What was in this enema - was it just for "inflicting pain" or did it empty your bowels (which is the sort of "punishment" I know about)?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Re: Rectal punishment

Author:
Mariusz (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 11:03: am

I'm 30 yers old male from Poland (suthern europe), with huge enema experience seeking female to exchange stories. My email is mariusz.strzygielski@gmail.com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.